Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would pay special attention to the recent "Abrahamic Accord" which is a peace treaty between Israel and the muslim nation of United Arab Emirates. They say the pact is a 10-year deal. It seems to foreshadow the 7-year peace treaty that the AC will sign. Who k owns if this could be it. It does feel like we are moving into Tribulation with all the pandemic hysteria as well. COVID19 has conditioned people into giving in to whatever the government says for the sake of "safety." We know that when all are saying peace and safety sudde destruction comes upon them like labour pains to a pregnant woman.
The tribulation would not happen until an abomination of desolations takes place (matt 24). In order for that to happen, a temple must be built. Which found start at any day if israel would open their eyes and realise the wailing wall is the wall of fortress Antonia not the temple, of which no stone was left. They have found where they believe the origional temple was. Just downhill from the wall

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LION is the Head, because the U.K./U.S. is proficient in Science, Technology, Trade, and Finance
The LEOPARD (actually a TIGER) is the Body, because China has the Most Mass of Population
The BEAR is the Feet, because the Soviet Union has the Most Land Mass, -- 3M sq. mi. each for Canada, China, and the U.S.; but 8M for Russia
-- These are the "three horns" which yield their National Sovereignty to the U.N. --

And the Mortal Wound is when China Spanks Russia, where the U.N. will "heal" Russia so that it can participate in the subsequent Global Thermonuclear War.

Of course the False Prophet (the a/c) is in the wings waiting for his appearance, which I anticipate in the next 6-8 months. And TIMING WISE, I would propose that we crossed the Threshold into the 42 months in May of 2018 when the U.S. Recognized Jerusalem and the Capital of Israel, -- and of course the a/c shows some time later ...

So according to my understanding of Prophetic Scripture, we've got some 6-8 months until we can't buy or sell, and some 14 months until Global Thermonuclear War. -- So are you ready?
Bobby Jo
Where are you getting this?

the lion is Babylon

the leopard is greece,

the mortal,wong speaks of Rome, which died, and will return far powerful than she was before, the prince of the people who destroyed the sanctuary will rule this 10 nation empire, which will be powerful (Iron) with its resources and manpower but weak (clay) because you have all the kings, fighting each other

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... already come and gone. Did you miss it?

All that's left is:

27 ... and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

... and he hasn't come yet, but you might expect him in some 6-8 months.
Bobby Jo
When did it come

they will build the temple in 6-8 months? It happens in the middle of the week, when did the week start?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... TWO of which I would propose are the TWO WITNESSES in Trump and Pence. And it's difficult to say the words, -- but I expect their Security to be overwhelmed by Mobs, and their bodies lie in the street for three and a half days while the Mob "parties" and prevents their recovery. And then they'll get up and ascend.

Or so that's how I expect Scripture to be fulfilled.
Bobby Jo
What?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you think that EVERYTHING would be "in-play" at the BEGINNING of the Tribulation, or simply by the END of the Tribulation?!?

The U.N. is the U.N. It COMMANDS nations, not is commanded by nations.

... and the FIVE NOMINATED were proposed in August of 1993, and are STILL "in the wings".

:)
Bobby Jo
What nations does it command? No one even listens to it really

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two years ago 80,000 in the US died from the flu. Why aren't we hearing about that every day?
You have to wonder if the states did not close down how many would have died

everyone likes to focus on how few deaths, but I think they forget, it is most likely because states shut down, and hospitals did not get overrun, we learned from Italy (well except NY and California)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel DID become a nation in 1948, and seventy years later (2018) we crossed the threshold into the Tribulation. -- Would you like MORE VALIDATION, or is it more fun closing you eyes and trying to hit the "barn", -- even if it's a neighbor's barn?

Bobby Jo
When did the abomination take place, when did the prince who is to come confirm a covenant with many?

Reactions: friend of

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Israel didn't recover Jerusalem until 1967.
Luke 21 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
Israel,is still trampled. By Muslims who own half of jerusalem and their pagan mosque is in the city,

Reactions: Josho

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry Bobby Jo. I just don't think the 7 year peace treated has happened yet. The AC isn't even revealed yet.

You've confused the "Beast" with the "False Prophet"/"a-c". The "Beast" has certainly been present since 1945, and has been expanding it's international role since then, to include participation in the Korean Conflict. And today they have jurisdiction over a MULTITUDE of Sovereign Nation's POSSESSIONS, including here in the U.S.:
  1. Mesa Verde National Park
  2. Yellowstone National Park
  3. Kluane / Wrangell–St. Elias / Glacier Bay / Tatshenshini-Alsek
  4. Grand Canyon National Park
  5. Everglades National Park
    C:\Users\mom\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif
  6. Independence Hall
  7. Redwood National and State Parks
  8. Mammoth Cave National Park
  9. Olympic National Park
  10. Cahokia
  11. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
  12. La Fortaleza and San Juan National Historic Site
  13. Statue of Liberty
  14. Yosemite National Park
  15. Chaco Culture National Historical Park
  16. Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park
  17. Monticello and the University of Virginia
  18. Taos Pueblo
  19. Carlsbad Caverns National Park
  20. Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park
  21. Papahānaumokuākea
  22. Monumental Earthworks of Poverty Point
  23. San Antonio Missions

And if you ship hazardous materials WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, as I did, we didn't ship to DOT Packaging Standards. We shipped to U.N. Standards.

So the only question is: When did we cross the "threshold" for Sovereign Nation to Subjugated Nation?!? -- And I would suggest that Prophetic Scripture appears to CLEARLY point to the year which was 70 Years after the International Recognition of the State of Israel; and the SAME YEAR which the United States recognized Jerusalem as the Capital if Israel!

Bobby Jo

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU, my dear friend, should be aware of (and uniquely be able to assess) the following "COINCIDENCES":

• Where is the SHORTEST Chapter in ALL Scripture?
  • Where is the MIDDLE Chapter in All Scripture?
  • According to the J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" premise*, what Chapter is exactly SEVENTY YEARS after the International Recognition of the State of Israel?
  • What YEAR did the U.S. Recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel?
  • Where is the LONGEST Chapter in ALL Scripture?

Per the above, it might appear that we crossed the threshold into the 42 Month (Rev. 13:5) threshold into the Tribulation.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
You sound like you are rolling the dice!
Sort of like what Peter did, when he selected two canidates to replace Judas Iscarriot, and then told God to pick a stick?
Unfortunately for Peter, God already had someone in mind, Saul who became Paul.

God doesn't do Bible Games with prophecy. But thats OK, Peter didn't know either.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are you getting this?
the lion is Babylon
the leopard is greece,
I hope you realize that you've been lied to by the commentators! -- The angel in Dan. 12:4 & 9 says these prophecies are preserved until the day when men travel some 60 to 600 mph; and when we have Instant Knowledge LITERALLY At Our Fingertips!

Secondly, FIVE ≠ FOUR. So when Dan. 2:45 says: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE, and the Empire of Clay is called a "Divided Kingdom", that it MUST consist of the THREE SUPERPOWERS and the United Nations as depicted in the Dan. 7 FOUR!

And so when you read Dan. 11, you should arrive at WWI, -- given that in 2:39 Greece is called "all the earth", so in 11:2, we arrive to WWI, with Hitler and WWII in 11:3, and so forth.

It MUST start with obeying 12:4 & 9, and then go from there. But let's not forget the Prophetic Psalms as proposed by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", which provides the Time-Line for KNOWING the Year, -- and knowing the Season, Month, and even WEEK from the FEASTS --, for when Jesus will Return:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

... And I'm not so proficient as to assert the "week", but certainly within a ~month~.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've confused the "Beast" with the "False Prophet"/"a-c". The "Beast" has certainly been present since 1945, and has been expanding it's international role since then, to include participation in the Korean Conflict. And today they have jurisdiction over a MULTITUDE of Sovereign Nation's POSSESSIONS, including here in the U.S.:
  1. Mesa Verde National Park
  2. Yellowstone National Park
  3. Kluane / Wrangell–St. Elias / Glacier Bay / Tatshenshini-Alsek
  4. Grand Canyon National Park
  5. Everglades National Park
    C:\Users\mom\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif
  6. Independence Hall
  7. Redwood National and State Parks
  8. Mammoth Cave National Park
  9. Olympic National Park
  10. Cahokia
  11. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
  12. La Fortaleza and San Juan National Historic Site
  13. Statue of Liberty
  14. Yosemite National Park
  15. Chaco Culture National Historical Park
  16. Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park
  17. Monticello and the University of Virginia
  18. Taos Pueblo
  19. Carlsbad Caverns National Park
  20. Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park
  21. Papahānaumokuākea
  22. Monumental Earthworks of Poverty Point
  23. San Antonio Missions

And if you ship hazardous materials WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, as I did, we didn't ship to DOT Packaging Standards. We shipped to U.N. Standards.

So the only question is: When did we cross the "threshold" for Sovereign Nation to Subjugated Nation?!? -- And I would suggest that Prophetic Scripture appears to CLEARLY point to the year which was 70 Years after the International Recognition of the State of Israel; and the SAME YEAR which the United States recognized Jerusalem as the Capital if Israel!

Bobby Jo
Actually the 2HB (Y0u_3s-Ay) is the FP, and the y0u_En is the Image of the 10HB, which has evolved into the Financial Empire of the Banking Elite. No other Empire, nation or country worships the Dragon /Lucifer except them. Their form of belief is along the lines of the Luciferian Doctrine, which will eventually be manifested to the public.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you willing to risk eternity in Hell?
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
I would be interested for you to make the connection between the righteousness of God (because that is what is under attack) and a chip.....Please don't drop the ball even if it is a challenge....nay, particularly because it is a challenge.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But then why this point in time?

What about the Dark ages, the bubonic plague, the rise of the Ottoman Empire, past massacres in various, WW1, Spanish Flu Pandemic, The Great Depression, WW2?

I think if you walked out during the Viking age or medieval age, you had a high chance of getting killed.

So is it just everytime a disaster happens people claim that the tribulation is here? Or that the end-time Anti-Christ or Beast has been revealed?
Hi Josho,

I think everything we are seeing is a walk in the park compared to when the great tribulation is happening.

Much love!