Is the one world government Biblical?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're in the TARGET RANGE for DEATH, -- so where's the DEATH? Where's the HOSPITALIZATION? Where's the VENTILATORS? Where's the SCAM, -- ohhhhh, it's in the "news".

IT'S TERRIBLE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! IT'S GOING TO KILL YOU!! EVERYBODY WEAR A MASK AND DON"T TOUCH ANYBODY!! -- Yeah, NOT ...
Our adult children didn't come down with anything, or the grandchildren, and we see them EVERY DAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, because WE'RE THE BABYSITTERS -- ages 9, 7, 5, & 3.

Gullible people, believe everything they hear ...
Bobby Jo
Many are obsessed with watching the Liberal owned media. They are brainwashed and terrified.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But then why this point in time?

What about the Dark ages, the bubonic plague, the rise of the Ottoman Empire, past massacres in various, WW1, Spanish Flu Pandemic, The Great Depression, WW2?

I think if you walked out during the Viking age or medieval age, you had a high chance of getting killed.

So is it just everytime a disaster happens people claim that the tribulation is here? Or that the end-time Anti-Christ or Beast has been revealed?
But Israel didn't recover Jerusalem until 1967.
Luke 21 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Luke 21 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

@kcnalp @Bobby Jo

Fair enough.

Reactions: kcnalp and Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would say yes.

Have you noticed how cash is becoming obsolete?
Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
yeah, yeah, I hear what you're saying but tell me what the connection is between the righteousness of God and a chip. I mean, if one is going to be given a hard time because one doesn't have a chip I'd be easy enough to get a chip and so by pass the harassment?... God is not against chips is he?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah, yeah, I hear what you're saying but tell me what the connection is between the righteousness of God and a chip. I mean, if one is going to be given a hard time because one doesn't have a chip I'd be easy enough to get a chip and so by pass the harassment?... God is not against chips is he?
Are you willing to risk eternity in Hell?
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many will give up their lives to refuse the Mark.
Revelation 20:4 (NKJV)
Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

Beheaded? Almost sounds like worldwide Islam.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you willing to risk eternity in Hell?
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
the connection has still not been made

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Luke 21 (NKJV)

@kcnalp and @Bobby Jo

But....

Then there are other reasons why we cannot be in the tribulation at the moment and reasons why the beast hasn't risen from the sea yet.

1 - There are still Christian leaders of nations. (I don't think there would be any when the beast rises)

2 - Currently only a very small percentage of Israel are actually saved born again Christians....

3 - The recent events haven't been even been bad enough for the seals to have been opened or for the 7 trumpets to have sounded.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp and @Bobby Jo

But....

Then there are other reasons why we cannot be in the tribulation at the moment and reasons why the beast hasn't risen from the sea yet.

1 - There are still Christian leaders of nations. (I don't think there would be any when the beast rises)

2 - Currently only a very small percentage of Israel are actually saved born again Christians....

3 - The recent events haven't been even been bad enough for the seals to have been opened or for the 7 trumpets to have sounded.
I don't believe we are in the Tribulation.
Matthew 24:21 (NKJV)
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

But things can change in a HURRY! Just look at this last year. I honestly believe there are nukes all over the world for a reason.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously haven't seen the other thread, we got members on this forum that know people who have died from the covid pandemic....
No one that I know of is saying its not real,
Its just being overplayed to the point of rediculous.
Compare C-19 deaths with that of those who have died with the typical flu or pneumonia, and you will see that its not
C-19 thats a pandemic, but rather the news agencies reporting it.
The UN (image) "spoke" to all the world, and said "pandemic", but most here know that its their "plan-demic" of a setup, to get ready to do something else.
Can you guess what that might be?

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one that I know of is saying its not real,
Its just being overplayed to the point of rediculous.
Compare C-19 deaths with that of those who have died with the typical flu or pneumonia, and you will see that its not
C-19 thats a pandemic, but rather the news agencies reporting it.
The UN (image) "spoke" to all the world, and said "pandemic", but most here know that its their "plan-demic" of a setup, to get ready to do something else.
Can you guess what that might be?
I agree totally! The media wants to terrify everyone! The media is privately owned by mostly very wicked people!

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree totally! The media wants to terrify everyone! The media is privately owned by mostly very wicked people!
Yes! In 1871 Albert Pike wrote a letter to a fellow Freemason, outlining their plans for three world wars. In that outline, concerning WW3, he used the German word of "agentur". In English it means
"News agencies".
Did "the big picture" just get more enhanced for you?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... there are other reasons why we cannot be in the tribulation ...

... other RATIONALIZATIONS ..., -- not REASONS. A "reason" suggests a Basis, not simply an Argument. And our Basis MUST start with Scripture, which provides a TIME-LINE Basis. But when you lack that Firm Foundation, everything is falls into Rationalizations.

And so you can keep you blindfold on and keep shooting at Barns, -- yours, your neighbors, or a "picture of a barn in a billboard" --, all in the happenstance that some day you MIGHT actually hit one. But your odds of being struck by lightning are GREATER.

Bobby Jo

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there are Christian health care workers around.
Well of course there are. But the issue is not about them, because if the patient is born again of God's Holy Spirit, and they are to remain alive by God's will, He will see to it that they do so, no matter who the health worker is.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... other RATIONALIZATIONS ..., -- not REASONS. A "reason" suggests a Basis, not simply an Argument. And our Basis MUST start with Scripture, which provides a TIME-LINE Basis. But when you lack that Firm Foundation, everything is falls into Rationalizations.

And so you can keep you blindfold on and keep shooting at Barns, -- yours, your neighbors, or a "picture of a barn in a billboard" --, all in the happenstance that some day you MIGHT actually hit one. But your odds of being struck by lightning are GREATER.

Bobby Jo
But its not going to be by scripture alone!
Zech. 4[6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying,
Not by might [human self will],
nor by power [religious persuasion],
but by my spirit [the Holy Spirit],
saith the LORD of hosts.
See John 16:13

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So is it just everytime a disaster happens people claim that the tribulation is here? Or that the end-time Anti-Christ or Beast has been revealed?

I can appreciate what you're getting at. But the fact of the matter is that we're at a point where a cashless Society is capable of coming into play. This is something that was never possible in history before. I do believe it's going to be the mark. Daniel 12:4 describes our present situation in a way unlike any other.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can appreciate what you're getting at. But the fact of the matter is that we're at a point where a cashless Society is capable of coming into play. This is something that was never possible in history before. I do believe it's going to be the mark. Daniel 12:4 describes our present situation in a way unlike any other.

YOU, my dear friend, should be aware of (and uniquely be able to assess) the following "COINCIDENCES":

• Where is the SHORTEST Chapter in ALL Scripture?
  • Where is the MIDDLE Chapter in All Scripture?
  • According to the J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" premise*, what Chapter is exactly SEVENTY YEARS after the International Recognition of the State of Israel?
  • What YEAR did the U.S. Recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel?
  • Where is the LONGEST Chapter in ALL Scripture?

Per the above, it might appear that we crossed the threshold into the 42 Month (Rev. 13:5) threshold into the Tribulation.

J.R. Church.jpg

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo