Is there a difference in " FALSE " teaching & error in teaching ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"My betrayer is at hand"

Our 'betrayers' will come from our families, from neighbors, friends, even those in the churches.

Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
We shall fight the good fight of faith till the last breath my friend . THE LORD is with the lambs .
WHO is my mother , my brother , my sister , THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS . THIS IS THE TRUE FAMILY OF GOD .
Now lift those hands and let the LORD be praised . MANY WILL BETRAY MANY INDEED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think i am "conflating"?

What about the Holy Spirit, did HE conflate the Holy Scriptures?

What is conflated in John 3:26-29?

"So John’s disciples came to him and said, “Look, Rabbi, the One who was with you beyond the Jordan, the One you testified about—He is baptizing, and everyone is going to Him.”
John replied, “A man can receive only what is given him from heaven. You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Christ, but am sent ahead of Him.’
The bride belongs to the bridegroom.
The friend of the bridegroom stands and listens for him, and is overjoyed to hear the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete."
There it is . There it is my friend . Many try and go with the flow of their teachers . But lambs are gonna HEED
ALL OF JESUS WORDS . THEM WORDS applied to all . They are as GOOD FOR US as they were for them .
EVERY WORD OF THE LORD will be embraced by a lamb . many try and omit certain things JESUS taught and said .
Saying things like OH that applies to this group only , or that time only . BUT LAMBS KNOW . LAMBS KNOW
the WORDS OF THE LORD ENDURE FOREVER and they apply to us THROUGH IT ALL . EVERY WORD OF THE LORD will
be embraced by the lambs . Too many follow men, lambs FOLLOW THE KING .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There it is . There it is my friend . Many try and go with the flow of their teachers . But lambs are gonna HEED
ALL OF JESUS WORDS . THEM WORDS applied to all . They are as GOOD FOR US as they were for them .
EVERY WORD OF THE LORD will be embraced by a lamb . many try and omit certain things JESUS taught and said .
Saying things like OH that applies to this group only , or that time only . BUT LAMBS KNOW . LAMBS KNOW
the WORDS OF THE LORD ENDURE FOREVER and they apply to us THROUGH IT ALL . EVERY WORD OF THE LORD will
be embraced by the lambs . Too many follow men, lambs FOLLOW THE KING .
Our LORD says: "these words I speak to you, they are Spirit and they are Life"

Same LORD & Savior says: "heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away"

Holy Spirit says: " Born-Again by the Word of God which endures forever"

The FATHER says: "this is My Beloved Son, listen to Him"

OK Brothers, i have to go now = Good Night

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ewq1938 @marks, @amigo de christo @amadeus @Keturah @Christophany @Johann @Mr E @rwb and ALL my Brethren

i am in the hosptital since Saturday for an infection from the surgery.

i did not have my laptop until today so i apologize that i was unable to update.

Doing better because of your great love and prayers.

Today they will do a Dopplar on my swollen leg and a CT scan.

Blood work so far has been good but they are still waiting on more tests to come back.

My CRP level on Saturday was 127 - normal is 9

That level as of this morning is 54

My wife and i were deeply concerned at first but i knew that YOU-ALL were/and are praying and this has resulted in my continual improvement and my soon to come discharge.

My wife says = Love to Everyone = THANK YOU

Glad for update. Was worried because you didn't post :)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?”

So He said, “I will certainly be with you. And this shall be a sign to you that I have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain.”

Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The Lord Elohim of your fathers,
#1 Elohenu Abraham
#2 Elohenu Isaac
#3 Elohenu Jacob
has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
You are on the right track David, except you used a version that chose not to include His name, what name did He give Moses that would be His name forever sir?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really have no input but was musing over how divided our Christian world is.

One states this is "what it says "while another states but this is "what it means".

I believe when we study we must do so with the Spirit, rightly dividing the word in context.

I do believe we all have some aspects of indoctrination in our thinking upon the word of God. However we should all be given to " swift to hear, slow to speak" in our addressing of others. I fail @ this many times.

To me,  false teaching goes against the words of God, written for our growth & perfecting. I am seeing much " error" in teachings that we have learned from many sources as we grow from childhood onwards.

Does anyone care to share your insights, battles against, or just what you've found to be  true in this questioning......

Do you have a question?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a question?
I DO . i have a question for every single person who names the name of CHRIST .
HOW DOES ONE KNOW the LOVE They follow is of GOD or of the world and of satan .
HOW do we know . For a counterfiet love is being embraced by so much of even christendom i could never count the number .
no man could . SO how do we know the LOVE we have is FROM GOD and not just a false version of love .
OH ITS REAL EASY . But i would like your answer .

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow some here DO NOT UNDERSTAND what I'm asking!

Ok maybe this is input........

"False teaching" is intentional; to deceive others for whatever personal reasoning the deceiver might have....be it arrogance, ego, narcissism, ect. and I do think the deceiver is aware of their deceit.

Still there are others that teach from the word then veer off into " private interpretations" of their leaders and are again falsely teaching....

Then there are those that believe in heresies, errorenous theologies, and lies from the devil disguised as an " angel of light" .

Lastly we have a multitude of preachers & teachers that teach pre-trib, annihilation of the unbelievers, the gospel of Paul juxtaposed to the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, eternal life as a surety rather than the conditional walk with consequences of disobedience warnings, sanctification not being a process of maturity, ect.ect.
This type is far flung under the umbrella of " Christianity" and IMO is " indoctrination".

What say those with understanding?
Everyone, other than Jesus, will give a wrong teaching. some because they don't know better and some because they want to control you.

Both would be a false teaching but that does not make the teacher a false teacher.

I debate with my "Christians" as some will only talk about grace but don't talk about sin or repentance. some only sin and condemnation and not grace. God had we must learn how to have both. There is a balance and that comes by the Holy Spirit.

Those that claims Jesus is not God, or that it is our works that save us and claim to know the future are false teachers and give only false teachings.

that is simply how I see understand it.

• Love
Reactions: marks and Keturah

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone, other than Jesus, will give a wrong teaching. some because they don't know better and some because they want to control you.

Both would be a false teaching but that does not make the teacher a false teacher.

I debate with my "Christians" as some will only talk about grace but don't talk about sin or repentance. some only sin and condemnation and not grace. God had we must learn how to have both. There is a balance and that comes by the Holy Spirit.

Those that claims Jesus is not God, or that it is our works that save us and claim to know the future are false teachers and give only false teachings.

that is simply how I see understand it.
Then i have a question for you my dear friend . You rightly said those who also claim that is it our works that save us .
SO here is the question .
HOW COME so many are now buying into this false love idea that buddism , athests , muslims , and other non believers in CHRIST
are fine so long as they love and do some good works . HOW COME we buying A LIE FROM SATAN .
What kind of love says , OH they are fine , GOD is with them , their religion is okay , just do good works and have some love .
HOW COME this is being believed . JOHN said well , he wrote well. And HE wrote
and said , HE who believes NOT that JESUS is THE CHRIST , THE CHRIST , is an anti christ .
YET TODAY WE SEEM TO OVERLOOK that and say OH NO GOD LOVES THEM TOO , THEY ARE FINE
all religoins are fine , lets just come together as one and do us some lovey do . ITS ALL A LIE FROM HELL .
AND I wont stop warning against it . SO my question now is ,
HOW DO WE KNOW we have the LOVE OF GOD . HOW DO WE KNOW its TRUE CHARITY , TRUE LOVE .
And not rather an idea presented by satan and men on what love is and god is .
MANY are being sold both a love and a god , AND NEITHER ONE IS LOVE OR GOD . ITS COMING from the dragon
to simply unify the world and its false dead religions to be as one . ITS ALL A LIE and yet
many are buying into the lie . the lie that cometh of the dragon . HOW DO WE KNOW WE HAVE TRUE CHARITY
HOW Do we know the LOVE we have is truly COMING FROM GOD , or is it really coming from the world
and from satan . cause satan is a deciever indeed . HE KNOWS how to say GOD IS LOVE
but beware , for his version of love is false and thus its not leading anyone to GOD , nor is it of GOD .
ITS LEADING THE WORLD and the religoins to be as one under that they THINK IS GOD
only it aint GOD . ITS HE who has always desired to be AS GOD . SATAN HIMSELF .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I DO . i have a question for every single person who names the name of CHRIST .
HOW DOES ONE KNOW the LOVE They follow is of GOD or of the world and of satan .
HOW do we know . For a counterfiet love is being embraced by so much of even christendom i could never count the number .
no man could . SO how do we know the LOVE we have is FROM GOD and not just a false version of love .
OH ITS REAL EASY . But i would like your answer .I
I am not sure if I understand the love you are trying to ask the question about....I do not want to assume.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure if I understand the love you are trying to ask the question about....I do not want to assume.
I am simply asking us HOW do we know the LOVE we embrace is truly COMING FROM GOD .
There is a very specific answer too . ITS IN the bible .
Many are following men who are saying GOD IS LOVE , and yet the GOD and the LOVE they are selling us
IS FALSE . YES it has some good works in it .
But its still false . TRUE CHARITY DOES SOMETHING .
Their charity , DOES NOT DO THIS at all .
Its real easy . SEE BOTH versions do good works , BUT ONLY ONE VERSION IS TRULY OF GOD .
CHARITY .
MANY are being sold a false charity .
For their version of charity , though it do holler good works , IT AINT REJOICING in what it ought to REJOICE IN
and rather its rejoicing in something charity would NEVER REJOICE IN .
IF our love rejoices in a lie , THEN IT AINT OF GOD no matter how many good works it does .
IF I EVEN gave all my goods to the poor and yet had not CHARITY , IT PROFITS NOTHING .
THEIR charity focuses big time on doing good to the poor , BUT as i said , IT REJOICES in a lie
and in inquity . IT calls evil good and good evil . AND ITS MADE THE ROAD TO GOD VERY BRAOD under its love .
AND YET TRUE CHARITY would never DO SUCH A THING .
TRUE LOVE , TRUE CHARITY REJOICES IN TRUTH . Take note , IT SAYS TRUTH . NOT LIES , NOT SIN .
THEIRS DOES . IT embraces this Broad way to GOD LIE . IT REJOICES in the GOD who says
YE have no need to BELIEVE ON JESUS as the CHRIST . buddists and muslims and non believers , atheiest and all
just need to LOVE . and all is well . ITS A LIE GRAIL HUNTER . AND I AM GONNA EXPOSE IT .
it rejoices in , gay marraige , rights to abortions too , it rejoices in the love of money too .
IT rejoices in the LIE . the lie that all religoins find their own way to GOD .
SO It wont matter if they gave their goods to the poor or thier body to be burned . THEY DONT HAVE CHARITY
cause CHARITY REJIOCES ONLY IN THE TRUTH and not in inquity . SO MUCH FOR THE ALL INCLUSIVE LOVEY DO LIE .
I JUST EXPOSED THE DUNG FOR WHAT IT IS . DUNG CRAP and A LIE . AND I DO Love the peoples , SO
ME is gonna continue to warn and not give out a false charity and a false hope to ANYONE .

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Does anyone care to share your insights, battles against, or just what you've found to be  true in this questioning"......
Keturah

Lol @Grailhunter ....open- ended question!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"There is a  BALANCE and that comes by the Holy Spirit." TheOneHeLoves

AMEN.

So few find or even SEEK a balance of the word of God, they are happy to be told what to believe!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"There is a  BALANCE and that comes by the Holy Spirit." TheOneHeLoves

AMEN.

So few find or even SEEK a balance of the word of God, they are happy to be told what to believe!
The lambs are the SO FEW . for lambs follow the KING and not men . NOW lift those hands up ,
cause its LORD praising time again and again . We have all HOPE . FOR JESUS , HE IS OUR HOPE .
And no man can take that from us . LET the KING be praised . they can beat us , STILL HE WITH US ,
they can put us in prison , STILL HE IS WITH US
and they can even kill us , THEN WE ARE FOREVER WITH HIM . HE IS WITH THE LAMBS .
Now lift those hands and let us praise and rejoice in the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its two pm in west texas . Or rather , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME no matter what time it is in the world .
Lift those hands up my peoples . LET the LORD be praised and thanked . Stay well dug in the scriptures and be in prayer .
Being hearers and doers of the Glorious Word .