Is this person going to go hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cooolway

Nov 6, 2007
Is this person going to go hell?If so, your God isn't love at all.http://youtube.com/watch?v=D53LhuVIbbUI cried with this guy.All I see is that God loves to throw people who love him to hell. Sorry for explicitly saying it but that's how I feel.Islam does teach similar things like this but I thought for a second that Christanity didn't have that.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(cooolway;36782)
Is this person going to go hell?If so, your God isn't love at all.http://youtube.com/watch?v=D53LhuVIbbUI cried with this guy.All I see is that God loves to throw people who love him to hell. Sorry for explicitly saying it but that's how I feel.Islam does teach similar things like this but I thought for a second that Christanity was maybe the right religion but I was wrong, he sends people who fear him and who bow down to him to hell where he his skin would be burning up. Lovely God.
God is love but to receive His promises you must believe in Christ. You must believe He is the Son of God and died for your sins.No one, including the man in the video, is going to "hell." At the end of this age when our Saviour arrives He will separate the wheat and the tares, His children from those that follow Satan. Sadly, there are many that do that without realizing it but.......they will.All of those that are being and will be deceived will be taught during the millennium and tested at it's end to determine (for the last time) who they will follow. Many will again choose Satan and then....it is into the lake of fire, as it should be.God is love and bends over backward to have us come to repentance. After all He sent HIS SON TO BE CRUCIFIED FOR OUR STUPID, SELFISH, DISGUSTING SINS! How much love does He have to show you? He also sent a letter to us that tells us exactly what is necessary to live this life and find salvation in the next age. It is our choice. There are no victims in hell...not one.I'll be explicit too....Those that follow Islam are following Satan. They may not realize it but they are. I feel sorry for the children that are raised in Madrassas having that garbage drilled into their head but I don't feel sorry for adults that make the decision to study and accept Islam after seeing the raw truth of it shoved in our faces. They willingly accept Satan's lies at an age where they are capable of making a rational decision........Whirlwind

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Yeah,if you repent your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your Saviour you will not perish,but have eternal life.