Is your Faith in the Bible or is it in God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
and what was his will??? was his will to do the will of God??

I explained this clearly, in previous posts.
Its now up to you to find out.
However, as you are not a person who loves the word of God, as proven by trying to castigate real believers who do, then i think we're done here.
The bible is not your final authority, as your opinion does not allow it that status, True Faith.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have only confirmed that when you Read that Jesus made the world, in John 1:10, you would prefer not to believe it.
Same with Colossians 1:16.
THat's your free will.
You decide that for yourself.

Both of these verses PROVE and STATE that JESUS IS GOD, as Who but God created the world?

You can't believe it, because you have been theologically trained to NOT BELIEVE IT.
And the bible didnt cause that, as the word of God confirms the Deity of Christ.
then you believe and the Bible says it is possible for God to lie, even though you have quoted scripture that states it is impossible for God to lie...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, as you are not a person who loves the word of God, as proven by trying to castigate real believers who do, then i think we're done here.
The bible is not your final authority, as your opinion does not allow it that status, True Faith.
you didn't explain nothing clearly at all... was it the will of Jesus to come down to do the will of God? answer that question

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing as to how I don’t read this guy’s claptrap anymore, would somebody please pass on to me Anything Of His That might show a glimmer of Biblical Insight and /or Spiritual Discernment ?I will not be holding my breath....
Please be understanding when i say to you , THAT MIGHT BE ONE HARD THING TO DO . cause i aint seeing it at all within said person .
So hold not thy breath my friend , lest ye get dizzy and pass out . Folks just attack attack and attack the bible and always try and down play it .
Lambs dont fall for it .

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not one of you believe nor love the word of God because you believe that Jesus is God and that it is possible for God to lie...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have only confirmed that when you Read that Jesus made the world, in John 1:10, you would prefer not to believe it.
Same with Colossians 1:16.
THat's your free will.
You decide that for yourself.

Both of these verses PROVE and STATE that JESUS IS GOD, as Who but God created the world?

You can't believe it, because you have been theologically trained to NOT BELIEVE IT.
And the bible didnt cause that, as the word of God confirms the Deity of Christ.
Small Hint for you... I spent 38 years of my life as a Trinitarian... even taught it for 20 of those years...

Reactions: APAK

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You see.. the thing is that there is absolutely no way Jesus could be God Himself... Because it is impossible for God to lie... you can stop talking just goes to show you know that Jesus is not God... and you know that Jesus never claimed to be God because then you would have to prove how God can lie...

if you say that Jesus had his own will, and that it was different that that of God, then Jesus wouldn't be God...
If you say that the will of Jesus was to do the will of God, then you call Jesus a liar because he said he did not come down to do his own will...
pure and simple... because you cannot rationalize your own lies to answer the questions just shows that your faith is not in God at all because God would never let you believe that He or Jesus would ever tell a lie...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you beat by 20 years youngster :)

oops
if you say that Jesus had his own will, and that it was different that that of God, then Jesus wouldn't be God...
If you say that the will of Jesus was to do the will of God, then you call Jesus a liar because he said he did not come down to do his own will...
pure and simple... because you cannot rationalize your own lies to answer the questions just shows that your faith is not in God at all because God would never let you believe that He or Jesus would ever tell a lie...

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet you cannot even prove Jesus is God without making Jesus or God out to be liars...
I’ll run circles around you on the nature of God . You cannot even define the Trinity in your own words or the two natures in Christ without looking it up rofl. All talk no action .

next

next

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just proved that you never understood the Trinity or 2 natures in Christ. Just the usual empty rhetoric and strawman arguments.

next

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just proved that you never understood the Trinity or 2 natures in Christ. Just the usual empty rhetoric and strawman arguments.

next
here is the thing... Jesus only had one nature... Human nature... and Jesus was sent By God to do God's will.. I do understand the trinity quite well.... in fact.. "Although he is God and Human, he is not two but he is one." so that means he would have been God in human flesh... let's take that a step further shall we..."He is one, however, not by his divinity being turned into flesh, but by God's taking humanity to himself." hmmm... shall we go even further???... let's do it...."That we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son, is both God and human, equally. He is God from the essence of the Father, begotten before time;
and he is human from the essence of his mother, born in time; completely God, completely human, with a rational soul and human flesh; equal to the Father as regards divinity, less than the Father as regards humanity."

At no point does the Trinity doctrine state the deity of Jesus not one place... Divinity and deity are two different traits... Angels are divine, does that make them deity???

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

next
Stop embarrassing yourself C. It is all over the papers by now...just saying you may want to reconsider what you say and its significance to this serious topic...;)

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ll run circles around you on the nature of God . You cannot even define the Trinity in your own words or the two natures in Christ without looking it up rofl. All talk no action .

next

next
Don't need to because the Trinity doctrine is a lie as it makes both God and Jesus out to be lies... now if you are talking Dyothelitism, you still run into the very same problem...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

next

next
you claim you can run circles around me about the "Nature of God" yet you cannot even explain how it is possible for God to lie... that is something the Trinity doctrine cannot explain nor answer... you know noting about the Nature of God else you would have already given proof on how it is possible for God to lie....

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop embarrassing yourself C. It is all over the papers by now...just saying you may want to reconsider what you say and its significance to this serious topic...;)
The person went on record claiming to have been a trinitarian and taught it for 20 years yet is intentionally misrepresenting Trinitarianism which is dishonest .

hope this helps !!!

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The person went on record claiming to have been a trinitarian and taught it for 20 years yet is intentionally misrepresenting Trinitarianism which is dishonest .

hope this helps !!!
Hello mister "I can run circles around you." explain how it is possible for God to tell a lie...

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Trinity doctrine is a lie as it makes both God and Jesus out to be lies...

So how do you tie in your ultimatum of having faith in the Bible or in God with this anti-trinitarian discourse?

Why not just stick to exposing the trinity as false and leave your Bible attacks out of it?

Reactions: ChristisGod

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

hope this helps !!!

Let me take a stab at this... you will say that it is the Human nature that submits to the Divine nature of God.. and that God had to become Human and suffer and do someone else's will and not his own.. but his own will was to do the will of the Father because you cannot blend their persons... so with the Father not being the Son, then it is safe to say that God the Son, was doing the will of God the Father, therefore there is no lying being done.. that it is the Spirit of God that resides in Jesus doing all the directing...

so it is more of a spiritual thing rather than a Physical thing...

Thereby God will never tell a lie and the Son will never tell a lie...

That Jesus was the incarnation of God Himself but only in spirit...

Status
Not open for further replies.