Is your Faith in the Bible or is it in God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again= Without the Bible man cannot know the Word or who or what the Word is !!

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t cite the complete verse, but if you insist:

You suppose that anything is gained by having faith without the Bible.
I don't suppose at all it is actual fact... and since you chose to use the Bible to make a point I will ask you to tell me where in the Bible does it state that you will find eternal life?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16, perhaps the best-known scripture in the Bible, God says He will grant eternal life to those people who have faith in Jesus Christ. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16, perhaps the best-known scripture in the Bible, God says He will grant eternal life to those people who have faith in Jesus Christ. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
interesting... but you still failed to answer the other question asked... we will get to this one once you have answered the other...

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
interesting... but you still failed to answer the other question asked... we will get to this one once you have answered the other...

Ido not waste time going back to read old posts!!! If you have a question ASK IT!!!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't suppose at all it is actual fact...

Very well.

If having faith without Bible works in your mind, have at it.

where in the Bible does it state that you will find eternal life?

If you have to ask this question then perhaps you should READ the Bible before starting a topic discussing the Bible.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very well.

If having faith without Bible works in your mind, have at it.

If you have to ask this question then perhaps you should READ the Bible before starting a topic discussing the Bible.

well because you will not find eternal life anywhere in the bible at all.... not one place.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you understand everlasting is eternal!!! John 3:16

• John 10:28. “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.” What God has given, no one can take away.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ido not waste time going back to read old posts!!! If you have a question ASK IT!!!
then you are not after the truth at all and just want to argue.. therefore your faith is in the Bible and you need the Bible to establish your faith..

if God were with you, or speaking to you, then you would not think it a waste of time... There is always time for the truth... No time is wasted on God...

Status
Not open for further replies.