Islam: a very real threat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Whatever happens it is just fulfilling the prophecies of the end times, and I believe we are very close. My faith is in Jesus Christ. What do I need to fear? Fear not them who can kill the body, but "fear Him who can destroy both body and soul in hell." Matt. 10:28

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
Islam is only a threat to those who believe it. There are many cults and Islam is only the second most prominent in the west. The worst is the rapture cult.

Dei-Gnostica

Nov 4, 2007
(servant_of_the_end;22471)
Islam is only a threat to those who believe it. There are many cults and Islam is only the second most prominent in the west. The worst is the rapture cult.
Islam is a threat to anyone living in attack proximity of extremists, my brother. And that would include the entire world. I have seen too many horrors in my time in Israel..

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi Dei-Gnostica!John 16: 1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. 4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. The only one doing pre-emptive strikes are our governments. But we are not called to kill. I mean, consider this... the saints during the great tribulation as these are the instructions for them.Revelation 13: 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. Seems kind of weird to tell the saints to give grace to a bunch of people that are definitely going to hell for receiving the mark, but there it is.