Islam is NOT a religion of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
people need to understand. in islam a muslim chooses house of peace or house of war.
just because a muslim chooses house of peace doesn't mean they condemn house of war.
they are playing good cop bad cop to promote islam and everyone is being fooled.
they choose peace when they are the weaker party, as soon as they have more power/numbers/leverage look out!!

Walid Shoebat a born again former muslim talks all about this look him up.

Reactions: KingJ

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
KingJ said:
1. You are comparing Muhammad to the OT. We follow Jesus. You cannot compare Jesus to Muhammad, that is the point. Muhammad taught eye for an eye, fingertips and head.
2. You keep assuming / insinuating the OT is on par with Muhammad. It is not, by a longshot. We are not making assumptions about Muhammad's teaching. You are not defending 'his teaching' with his teaching.
1. Not at all... I am comparing the original scriptures of Islam with the original scriptures of Christianity, unless you don't accept the OT as original to Christianity?
2. No, you are perceiving that and quite wrongly. I am stating that you are perceiving the Quran in the same way unbelievers perceive the OT, negatively.
teamventure said:
people need to understand. in islam a muslim chooses house of peace or house of war.
just because a muslim chooses house of peace doesn't mean they condemn house of war.
they are playing good cop bad cop to promote islam and everyone is being fooled.
they choose peace when they are the weaker party, as soon as they have more power/numbers/leverage look out!!

Walid Shoebat a born again former muslim talks all about this look him up.
I can't be sure that they are all this way, but some do support lying to non-Muslims as a way to fool them.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
River Jordan said:
How do you reach that conclusion? There are many peaceful Muslim groups and communities, some right here in our own country. Or are you doing what I described earlier, where you judge an entire religion by the actions of its most extreme elements?

And as I pointed out earlier, the exact same arguments are often leveled at Christians. Of course we have responses to those arguments, but they usually involve a more nuanced and in-depth understanding of various scriptures. And that's exactly what these "non-abiding Muslims" say about their faith.

The hypocrisy lies in you not allowing Muslims that consideration, while at the same time demanding the consideration for yourself.
Consideration of what? let's all be true Christians here and acknowledge the fact that Islam in the first place is a false religion, as we are all dominantly Christian?
In saying that we must understand that it is a false religion as it goes against the words of Christ himself and denies him as the messiah, what consideration do i give to a religion that not only goes against our messiah, abuses his teachings and fills the world with violence and hatred in the name of a false idol?
I think you will find that this situation needs to be addressed by us as Christians, because it seems as if we are doubting ourselves of any action, and throwing bible verses in our faces, and promoting our own conclusions instead of relying on our Lord as our guidance.
Of course others are allowed to practise their own religions, but what consideration should i give to a religion of Satan himself, or the closet form of a satanic, purely evil religion.
Acts that were carried out by Muhammed such as rape, and sexual intimacy with prepubescent children, and to stealthily jihad against the world and kill all infidels, is what Allah thought as the perfect man, sound like Satan to you? Because to me, it does.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Yes, I'm fully aware that some people are completely unable to think outside of a tribal framework.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
River Jordan said:
Yes, I'm fully aware that some people are completely unable to think outside of a tribal framework.
Indeed, but how can you make that accusation, when others may feel the same about you? We all really think in a tribal manner to suit our own conditions.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Just so glad that God judges us on an individual basis!!! And Wow! So depressing up here! Islam thinking will only be conquered in the way all other false thinking is conquered. By education- just a little at a time Plus a lot of LOVE!!!!!!!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Shirley said:
Just so glad that God judges us on an individual basis!!! And Wow! So depressing up here! Islam thinking will only be conquered in the way all other false thinking is conquered. By education- just a little at a time Plus a lot of LOVE!!!!!!!
I hope you're right. Historically, Islam was conquered by military force after they nearly brought Christianity and Western Civilization to extinction. I say that we love them with a cruise missile. When they are no longer a global threat then we can transition to evangelism.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
When they are no longer a global threat then we can transition to evangelism.
S419_WhoWouldJesusBomb.jpg

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
This Vale Of Tears said:
I hope you're right. Historically, Islam was conquered by military force after they nearly brought Christianity and Western Civilization to extinction. I say that we love them with a cruise missile. When they are no longer a global threat then we can transition to evangelism.
Isis and all other terrorists will only understand force- Unfortunately this is true. I say though- that love to moderate Islamic people should be done at the same time. I have never personally met anyone who belongs to the Muslim religion. I hope that if one ever comes my way i will be able to show them the Love of Christ in a way that will not scare them. I hear that the Clerics of Islam are telling the People that the terrorists are wrong.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
River Jordan said:
This is not the question at hand. Jesus would not bomb anyone, and he can deal with all things, as he is without sin. We are not without sin.
We are stuck with sin tempting and thriving at us like germs.
But i tell you this, Jesus said to forgive others and love others. But did Jesus forgive Satan, or love Satan? No, of course not. Because Satan is sin.
Therefore, if something is EVIL itself like the devil, then how can we deal with them, in the same manner, if they are Satan? Because Satan is unforgivable.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
River Jordan said:
Jerusalem. He spent much of his ministry prophesying the complete, apocalyptic destruction of the temple and the city because of their rejection of the Son of God. Jesus isn't the pansy that Leftist Christians distort him to be.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This Vale Of Tears said:
Jerusalem. He spent much of his ministry prophesying the complete, apocalyptic destruction of the temple and the city because of their rejection of the Son of God. Jesus isn't the pansy that Leftist Christians distort him to be.
Jerusalem was not destroyed because of the Jews rejection of Jesus Christ, it was destroyed as a result of God's foresight to mark the disappearance of the OC priesthood and temple.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Maybe the poster should mention the "christian" movement should take the sliver out of it's own eyes before they condemn someone else. check out the brutal, murderous history of the Roman church under the guise of "christianity"..hundreds of thousands brutally murdered during the crusades, and the inquisitions..just for not following pagan Rome..yes there were Muslim people, real Christian people, and those who did not want to believe were butchered by Rome..the violence continues in Ireland, although there is some kind of truce between catholics and protestants for the past fifteen or twenty years..before that it was bloodshed, between these two "christian" factions...

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Madad21 said:
Im by no means a huge expert on Islamic teachings but what I have learnt is though they preach that Muhammad taught peace, what they dont tell us is the second portion of his Quran teachings is about war and killing. And is the general practice with following the Quran teachings the last teachings over ride the fist teachings in all cases.

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: Kill all unbelievers just as they would kill you all! There are hundreds of [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."
- Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

The following are quotes from the Qur'an.....chapter (or what is called Surah) and verse....

(17:16) And when We decide to destroy a town, We send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of
this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word is justified against it. Then We destroy it with complete destruction.

"Allah's curse is on the unbelievers."

"there is a disgraceful punishment for the unbelievers."

"unbelievers-- they are the unjust."

"Allah does not love the unbelievers."

"Allah will gather together the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in hell."

"This-- taste it, and (know) that for the unbelievers is the chastisement of fire."

"Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers."
9:2

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the idolators wherever ye find them, and take them, and prepare for them each ambush.
But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor due, then leave their way free.
Surah 9.5 (this verse famously justifies jihad - murderous action against unbelievers)

----------------------
Lying and Deception ok
----------------------
"Believers when in a weakened stage in a non-Muslim country should forgive and be patient with People of the Book when they insult Allah and his prophet by any means. Believers should lie to People of the Book to protect their lives and their religion.
- Ibn Taymiyah "THE SWORD ON THE NECK OF THE ACCUSER OF MUHAMMAD"

Anyone who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters unbelief, except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in faith - but such as open their breast to unbelief, on them is wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful penalty.
- Qur'an Surah 16:106

"Know this that lying is not sin by itself, but if it brings harm to you it could be ugly. However, you can lie if that will keep you from evil or if it will result in prosperity."
- Imam Al-Ghazali (Muslim theologian and philosopher)

"The principle of sanctioning lying for the cause of Islam bears grave implications in matters relating to the spread of the religion of Islam in the West. Muslim activists employ deceptive tactics in their attempts to polish Islam's image and make it more attractive to prospective converts."
- Abdullan Al-Araby (Muslim theologian, philosopher and leader)

2 doctrines of religious deception:
taqiyya - (concealment) A muslim may lie about what they believe, denying aspects of their faith that are offensive [to others].
[Qur'an 16:106]
Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam by Robert Spencer

kitman - (mental reservation, the telling of partial truth with intention to deceive or mislead)
"the scholars agreed that if a person is forced into disbelief, it is permissible for him to either go along with them in the interests of self-preservation,
or to refuse." - Ibn Kathir
Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam by Robert Spencer

-------------------------------------
liwat - homosexual activity
--------------------------------------

[4.15] And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four (witnesses) from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.
[4.16] And as for the two who are guilty of indecency from among you, give them both a punishment; then if they repent and amend, turn aside from them; surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.

"Whoever you find committing the sin of the people of Lut, kill them, both the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."
Fatwa on Homosexuality from IslamOnline.net

other punishments;
buried alive, burned alive, imprisonment, stoning, whipping

"will be resurrected as pigs and monkeys"
Abd Allah bin Umar

"one of the most abominable sins in Islam".
Ahmad Kutty, senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

-----------------------------------------------
true nature of Islam
------------------------------------------------

"We ask Allah to turn this Ramadan into a month of glory, vitory, and might, to hoist high the banner of religion, to strengthen Islam and the Muslims, to humiliate polytheism and polytheists, to wave the banner of monotheism, to firmly plant the banner of jihad, and to smite the perverts and the obstinate."
- Sheikh Aamer bin Abdallah al-Aamer 2004

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: Kill all unbel,ivers just as they would kill you all! There are hundreds of [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men frmo waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."
- Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

PARK 51 - the mosque at Ground Zero
Raymond Ibrahim, a former associate director of the Middle East Forum, said the project and name were not "a gesture of peace and interfaith dialogue" but were "allusive of Islamic conquest and consolidation" and that Americans should realize that mosques are not "Muslim counterparts to Christian churches" but rather, "are symbols of domination and centers of radicalization."

"There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that's it."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey (since March 14, 2003)

The above are just a few references I've accumulated on the religion. Anybody who believes Islam is unique in peace and justice is doing himself a disservice.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
@rjp

I guess a Muslim could do the same thing with our Bible don't you think? Proper perspective is probably best and I'm sure you would vigorously defend the God of the OT wouldn't you?

BTW, nobody is saying they are unique in peace....they just preach it like most religions do, even ours.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
heretoeternity said:
Maybe the poster should mention the "christian" movement should take the sliver out of it's own eyes before they condemn someone else. check out the brutal, murderous history of the Roman church under the guise of "christianity"..hundreds of thousands brutally murdered during the crusades, and the inquisitions..just for not following pagan Rome..yes there were Muslim people, real Christian people, and those who did not want to believe were butchered by Rome..the violence continues in Ireland, although there is some kind of truce between catholics and protestants for the past fifteen or twenty years..before that it was bloodshed, between these two "christian" factions...
So what you are saying is that murderous Christians must become Muslim because then they get 100 virgins and not hell?

Have you read my post # 57?

StanJ said:
@rjp

I guess a Muslim could do the same thing with our Bible don't you think? Proper perspective is probably best and I'm sure you would vigorously defend the God of the OT wouldn't you?

BTW, nobody is saying they are unique in peace....they just preach it like most religions do, even ours.

Re the underlined, it is rather easy to defend God of the OT. You should know that. Are you being deceitful? I can forward you a Sunday school sermon if you want.

You have yet to show us AnY proper perspective on AnY of Muhammads MaNy teachings on vIoLeNcE. :ph34r:

River Jordan said:
He told Paul this Rom 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

As the good Christian lady that you are, what would your advice to a fellow Christian woman be when she is:

1. About to be raped
2. Has been raped.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
And so called "christianity" is lily white and guiltless when it comes to killing? Yeah right...check out the bloody history of the Roman church and it's persecution and killing of "heretics" who would not follow pagan Rome doctrines...the Inquisitions, crusades, when Rome killed real Christians, Muslims, and anyone who would not be converted to their "christian" doctrines..then check out the Roman church vs Protestants in Ireland..killing each others for decades brutal..and we have "christians" here called for killing of all Muslims...That is not the teachings of Jesus at all..you all better read His words in the Gospels, every word and memorize them..starting with Love your enemy as yourself, pray for those who persecute you! Maybe if the true Christianity had been practiced over the past 2000 years we would not need to have this discussion..but remember to take the sliver out of your own eye first unless you want to qualify as a hypocrit!