Islam is NOT a religion of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Before i go pointing my
(finger, i will give evidence to justify my claim.
It may seem very straight forward but its nothing but the sad truth.

Islam has existed for a long time now. It was formed 6 centuries after Christianity. Christians and Muslims have generally peacefully lived together or put up with each other. However way you want it. The truth is Islam is not a religion of peace. I have evidence from their Quran to prove it, and i have evidence through the submission of Islam and the sadistic members of Islams society.

My first piece of enlightening evidence has been gathered from Youtube as members will find it easier watching a video than reading articles.
The images i present to you today are unsettling but nothing but the truth and we as Christians deserve the truth just as anyone else.

(Link removed)

And the other is a video from youtube.

[Link removed]

And one article explains all the evil works of the muslim religion.

You may not like the truth but its here to set you free.

It says in the bible. "When satan decieves the world, jesus will return." I think Satan is deceiving right now. Islam is satans doing.
The prophet muhammed is nothing but a peado, lustful, murdering, sinner. Who lies for the sake of allah. Islam is immoral and unjust.
God bless.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Im by no means a huge expert on Islamic teachings but what I have learnt is though they preach that Muhammad taught peace, what they dont tell us is the second portion of his Quran teachings is about war and killing. And is the general practice with following the Quran teachings the last teachings over ride the fist teachings in all cases.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Yes i agree, if the last part teaches anything like hatred, violence, oppression, rape, murder, lust and sin then by all means the religion is not peaceful but rather the direct opposite.
Islam is even allowed to lie for the sake of allah. How is that moral? Lying is a sin! I forbid Islam, i just feel sorry for the ones who lead a peaceful lifestyle but fail to even interpret their own Quran because it teaches hate.
And i believe Islam is false. The prophet mohammed is a liar. He is not a prophet of god.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Firstly welcome to the forum my friend its nice to meet you and have you here :)

I just had a fish around in Googleland and found a clearer definition of what it was I was trying to dribble about so incoherently.

The processes is called the practice of "Abrogation" not necessarily restricted to just the Quran, but other related writings too.

This guy here has done all his homework on the matter - http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Farooq_Ibrahim/abrogation.htm
But I will just share his conclusion with you.

"In conclusion, for many Muslims, this concept that Allah as the absolute sovereign can alter his commands and replace them at will, appears at harmony with their view of God. To them, the Will of God is paramount. While I respect their thoughts and opinions, this was at odds with my view of an all-knowing and all-wise God. It seems to me that a man like myself is limited and needs to learn from his mistakes, and therefore need to provide better commands after earlier commands have not worked. It is not self-evident to me that the creator and sustainer of the universe is like that. Hence, I reached a point where I could no longer defend the Quran as we have it today as the true and complete revelation of Allah. This cast doubts on the credibility of the current Arabic Quran’s claim that it is the perfect and final revelation of Allah."

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
There are many who want to point out the sins of Christianity to silence us; that we have no right to condemn the evils of Islam because of our past. I first disagree that everything we did was wrong and I'm particularly proud of the holy Crusades that forever preserved Western civilization from being Islamicized. But even so, we have our mistakes. The difference is, as I explain, I don't have to go to a history book to discover the evils of Islam, I just have to pick up a newspaper.

And even when comparing histories, I would pit the history of Christianity against that of Islam everyday. To ignorant people who think the Inquisition is the only thing that happened in the Church's history, it may come as a surprise to know that Christianity was first to ban slavery on a global scale, that Christians discovered and proliferated life saving medications all over the world, and it's Christians who have always protested the plight of the oppressed and worked for change.

What has Islam ever done except spread misery, suffering, and religious oppression wherever they go? Every Muslim country is dead, devoid of free expression, religious freedom, and the concept of human rights.

It's demonic and I'll stand by that statement no matter what.

Reactions: tom55 and KingJ

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Yes i agree @ThisValeOFTears
What you say is very true, and it comes with evidence and proof that islam is a religion of hatred and oppression. The Quran teaches young muslims to hate infidels and to eventually dominate every country who doesnt believe in islam.
The thing that makes all of this so true and scary is the fact that Islam will stop at nothing to achieve this. And we know by historical evidence this is true.
Christians will never side with islam and neither will i.
The Quran to me is satans words in a book to decieve gods kingdom and enslave the muslims to satans will.
I fear not as we shall prevail, islam will fail. Good always defeats evil and jesus will save us again.
I put my entire faith, heart and soul to christ, for he died for us. He will undoubtedly show us the path again for when he returns.
Thanks @Madad21 i love the forum so far. I will continue to post and share my opinions and discuss others opinions in the future.
My love for christ will never fail.
God bless my friend. Its good to meet people like you :)

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
We're definitely of the same mind on this. One of the most irritatingly ignorant things I hear said is that Muslims have the same God as Christians and Jews. It simply glosses over way to many glaring contradictions and differences. Did God tell Muhammad to slaughter the Jews at Medina? Did God tell the Moors to conquer Christian nations and lay siege on the Vatican?

But more important than that is the theological conflicts, because for Islam to serve the same God that I serve means that God took a giant step BACKWARD in relationship to man. It would mean that after Jesus died on the cross, was resurrected, and ushered in the New Covenant by which we are saved by grace, not by observation of religious law, that God changed his mind and returned us to the dictates of the law and that the crucifixion of Jesus changed absolutely nothing. Books could be written on all the problems defending this claim.

Islam is utterly incompatible with Christianity, and as I've often told Muslims, my God has crushed the god of Islam underfoot and they serve a defeated god.

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Yes, i couldnt agree more.
We do not share the same god, my god is merciful. He would never do such a thing. If he is all knowing, wouldnt he know that it was bad?
My god is the lord christ and lord god the spirit.
I serve them with all my trust and love. Nobody can break that, not even islam.
Christianity is a peaceful, loving revealing religion. It truly is a revelation to me. For once i was a sinner, an atheist. I am so glad and pleased that god gave me mercy and spared me. Jesus gave me salvation because he must of seen what was good in me. I am so thankful and eternally pleased for that. Now i will try and convince others to find that faith. To approach Jesus. To be enlightened. Because it happened to me, and i feel fulfilled. Praise the lord.
God bless.

puntorojo

Aug 27, 2014
Is it right for us to condemn what they believe? NO.
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)
Does Jesus give us that right?
"Do not judge so that you will not be judged." (Matthew 7:1)

I believe that as Christians, we should not spend the time thinking about the wrong that others are doing, rather than focusing on the wrong ourselves are doing. This way, God will fill our hearts, and evidence of hid presence will be seen. I did not convert to Christianity because a Christian condemned my beliefs, but I do remember seeing his lifestyle and feeling a strong desire to be like him.

Blessed be to you all, my dearly beloved brethren.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
puntorojo said:
Is it right for us to condemn what they believe? NO.
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)
Does Jesus give us that right?
"Do not judge so that you will not be judged." (Matthew 7:1)

I believe that as Christians, we should not spend the time thinking about the wrong that others are doing, rather than focusing on the wrong ourselves are doing. This way, God will fill our hearts, and evidence of hid presence will be seen. I did not convert to Christianity because a Christian condemned my beliefs, but I do remember seeing his lifestyle and feeling a strong desire to be like him.

Blessed be to you all, my dearly beloved brethren.
I love how judgmental people can be in their misrepresentation of this passage by Jesus who certainly wasn't telling us not to judge, but rather not to judge hypocritically. Christians have historically stood against every global evil from the righteous martyrs who protested the grisly Roman gladiator events to Christians today who stand against abortion on demand and Islamic religious oppression of minorities. Apparently they all missed the fact that Jesus told people never to judge....

I expect the world to misuse this passage in such way as to silence Christian opposition to the evil in this world, but when I hear it from professed Christians, it makes me wonder if they're being mawkishly pious, holier than thou, or they just don't care to know what Jesus was actually teaching his followers.

Welcome to the forum, friend. I wish you had introduced yourself in the Christianity Board Starting Point forum instead of jumping right into the fray, but here we are.

puntorojo

Aug 27, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
I love how judgmental people can be in their misrepresentation of this passage by Jesus who certainly wasn't telling us not to judge, but rather not to judge hypocritically. Christians have historically stood against every global evil from the righteous martyrs who protested the grisly Roman gladiator events to Christians today who stand against abortion on demand and Islamic religious oppression of minorities. Apparently they all missed the fact that Jesus told people never to judge....

I expect the world to misuse this passage in such way as to silence Christian opposition to the evil in this world, but when I hear it from professed Christians, it makes me wonder if they're being mawkishly pious, holier than thou, or they just don't care to know what Jesus was actually teaching his followers.

Welcome to the forum, friend. I wish you had introduced yourself in the Christianity Board Starting Point forum instead of jumping right into the fray, but here we are.
Dear friend, I have not come to this forum to judge any of you. I am sorry if I sounded that way. God has just been laying heavy on my heart lately about my own personal struggles with condemning others while I do not follow Christ as well as I should. I do not feel that I misinterpreted that scripture, as when I read it, I realized in my heart that I should not condemn anyone. I do not have the right, as a sinner, to judge anyone. If you feel God has given you the power to judge without hypocrisy, I encourage you to follow what Christ has put into your heart.

I have been reading these forums for a few months now, to decide if I should join. I really should post an introduction, however I really felt the need to get involved in this topic.

From what I've read, the majority of you are better Christians than I am, and I think I can learn a great deal from your replies.

However, if you would like I could show you more scripture that indicates Christians should not judge others, especially in a non-loving way.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
puntorojo said:
Dear friend, I have not come to this forum to judge any of you. I am sorry if I sounded that way. God has just been laying heavy on my heart lately about my own personal struggles with condemning others while I do not follow Christ as well as I should. I do not feel that I misinterpreted that scripture, as when I read it, I realized in my heart that I should not condemn anyone. I do not have the right, as a sinner, to judge anyone. If you feel God has given you the power to judge without hypocrisy, I encourage you to follow what Christ has put into your heart.

I have been reading these forums for a few months now, to decide if I should join. I really should post an introduction, however I really felt the need to get involved in this topic.

From what I've read, the majority of you are better Christians than I am, and I think I can learn a great deal from your replies.

However, if you would like I could show you more scripture that indicates Christians should not judge others, especially in a non-loving way.
And I can show you scriptures where men of God laid down scathing judgments. The Bible never says "not to judge others" (your phrase) so yeah, I'd like to see you try. You certainly wouldn't be the first to make the Bible say something it doesn't, that happens all the time.

And think about this. If nobody stood up to evil, condemned it, and fought to put an end to it, evil would triumph for sheer lack of opposition. You say you're not judging, but you are indeed in a passive aggressive way. It's our prerogative in a constitutional republic to prevail upon foreign policy to intervene where there is naked aggression against the innocent.

Please post an introduction. You'll get a far friendlier reception than I can give because, as many of the good members here can attest to, I'm an unrelenting fiend!

And don't believe the majority of us are better Christians than thee. I don't even come close... :lol:

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
This Vale Of Tears said:

Yes i agree, some Christians do misinterpret what the bible actually states in some verses, probably due to the high complexity of the actual meaning. Most sentences are hard to
interpret for the real reason. But people should really steer clear of using that verse in that context because its an insult to the original meaning.
I am judging evil doers and followers of satan on preaching evil into the world, if they are evil i need to enlighten all the innocents on their evil and stealth jihad.
Otherwise, if we didn't defend innocent people, evil would prevail. Somehow someway we need to make a stand for our people, to protect families. Or we could focus on how good we are doing and ignore the ever growing evil that is beheading innocent people everyday in the middle east for being christian and it will continue to spread outwards to europe, africa, then eventually the west.
That sounds damn right silly to me, but lessons need to be taught to many many people about Islam and how it really is Satanic.
Look it up for you yourself, please do i wouldn't want any people murdered or unaware of these circumstances.
Anyhow have a nice day everyone, god bless you all.

Hallelu Yeshua!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to think that Buddhism is the only religion of peace. Christianity, like Islam has peace as an ideal, but the only hang up is; people

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen said:
I tend to think that Buddhism is the only religion of peace. Christianity, like Islam has peace as an ideal, but the only hang up is; people
Buddhists worship idols. They're at peace with the god of this world, but that's not the peace that Christ offers, for friendship with God is enmity with the world. Our own Savior said he came not to bring peace but a sword. The mistake is thinking that peace means the absence of conflict. I assure you it does not.

puntorojo

Aug 27, 2014
Thank you, The Vale Of Tears, for your intelligible response. This is why I needed to get involved, because I have had a hard time differentiating when it is right for me to judge.

So - are you saying that as long as it brings glory to God, and not to myself, I can judge others' actions? Also, what would be the correct Christian way to tell someone their religion is wrong? I understand now where I was wrong in my interpretation, however I still feel that we could judge Islam in a way that is sinful.

For example, if I meet a very happy, nice, Muslim, say - at work, should I approach him and tell him his religion is not a religion of peace? I am not trying to say you guys are doing that, however I think you get what I mean.

As a Christian, we are to live our lives like Christ. Would Christ encourage a war between Christians and Islam?

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
puntorojo said:
Thank you, The Vale Of Tears, for your intelligible response. This is why I needed to get involved, because I have had a hard time differentiating when it is right for me to judge.

So - are you saying that as long as it brings glory to God, and not to myself, I can judge others' actions? Also, what would be the correct Christian way to tell someone their religion is wrong? I understand now where I was wrong in my interpretation, however I still feel that we could judge Islam in a way that is sinful.

For example, if I meet a very happy, nice, Muslim, say - at work, should I approach him and tell him his religion is not a religion of peace? I am not trying to say you guys are doing that, however I think you get what I mean.

As a Christian, we are to live our lives like Christ. Would Christ encourage a war between Christians and Islam?
Your example of a happy, nice Muslim at work indicates you're missing the point. Christians judge evil in the world, but that doesn't apply to every person. Applied more specifically, Islam is an evil system that has throughout the centuries and today reaped bloodshed, suffering, slavery, and the oppression of religious law, but that doesn't mean every Muslim is evil. If you want to be safe, judge evil systems, but take people on a case by case basis.

As far as what Christ would want, I think it's obvious that the Lord abhors war and it's destructive power but war is often made necessary. Think of how close Christianity came to extinction when the Moorish armies invaded Spain, Portugal, and laid siege on the Vatican. It took a desperate war to fight them off, and then the Crusades to crush them in Jerusalem so they could never again threaten Western civilization. And it is Western Christian culture that is the dominant culture around the world and has brought freedom, modernity, and the gospel of Christ to every corner of the globe, which was made possible because the Christian armies fought.

We fight a spiritual battle in the heavenlies, but sometimes it becomes a very physical war and we need to step up and have the courage to fight it when necessary. Islam will never stop trying to take over the globe and submit all nations to Islamic law, so of necessity, we will never stop fighting them.