Israel is Babylon the Great!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Rev 18:17, with the destruction of Babylon, the wealth of the world will also perish, which is why the nations will weep for Babylon's demise (Rev 18:9).

Now think, what nation in the world would cause a world economic crisis if it suddenly ceased to exist? The USA. Because the American dollar currency keeps the world stable. But if the USA goes down, the dollar will also die. Can you imagine what would happen in the world if the dollar died? It would be a terrible world economic crisis, because if the dollar dies, every other currency is also dead. Billions of people would lose their fortunes! Without the USA, the world will collapse economically.

No, no, no... That is YOUR ASSUMPTION! Not what Scripture talks about.

Assumption is the mother of all errors
As I have stated before, the book of Revelation is a SPIRITUAL book, it's not talking about physical riches, material wealth, or man's bank account. It's talking about the riches that this church had brought them by being the Spirit-filled Covenanted church of Christ. But now the Spirit has been taken out of the way (literally, midst - 2nd Thessalonians 2:7) and this city has fallen. And that is why God will call His people out of it, and why they stand far off from her. It's a simple and logical progression. The riches she (Church) once had are defined by God, not by Webster's dictionary or the 6 o'clock news. Look at what God tells His churches in Revelation 3.

Revelation 3:18
  • "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."
God counsels the messengers of the church to buy from "HIM" that He might be made rich. Here is the good merchant in God's eyes. He isn't counseling the messenger of this church to buy physical riches, but spiritual ones! Selah! The riches that the church made many rich, ever since the great commission. Compare scripture with scripture and you will see how the kings of the earth were made rich by the church "before" she was fallen, and how they were commanded to come out of her after her fall. For no true believer must remain in a church filled with abominations within its golden cup. Do you know what her merchandise and her people have made merchant of?

Rev 18:11-14
(11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
(12) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
(13) And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

(14) And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

God is not talking about literal silk, ivory, wood, money, cash, credit card, bank etc. Listen, these merchandises in SCRIPTURE signifies the Gospel that we make merchants of, both Elect and Professed Christians, who have gone into the world with spiritual riches for the past 2,000 years. Once all Elect has been secured by the testimony of the church, (Revelation 7:1-4), God then will remove the riches from her so she does not have salvation gospel anymore, because of HER UNFAITHFULNESS! So that no man can buy it anymore. The days of salvation have ended, at least for a short season before Christ returns. That is why Elect mourned over her we can see and prophesy that she has become desolation for God has judged upon her! Hello... THIS is what Revelation 18 is really talk about. it is always about God and HIS congregation. Not some physical city over there in America or Rome or Jerusalem that prints cash! This has NOTHING to do with New York Stock Exchange, your mom and pop store, 7-11, cashless society, or your favorite shirts from Old Navy made with sheep's wool. You need to understand it from God's perspective, with spiritual discernment. It is all about the spiritual city, the congregation of Israel where we are merchant of God's Gospel!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hallelujah! See if you read my post slow and carefully, you will find the answer. :)

Hold on. You are going all over. Please read my post where I have already explained what Zechariah 14 is generally about before you respond with a verse that I asked you to explain it yourself FIRST to see if you know what you are talking about or even have an understanding that you believe would REFUTE my position. You have NOT yet! So I am not going to play with your silly evasive game, so please be a man and answer my question concerning the verse YOU quoted and explain YOURSELF first! Otherwise, you do not know a blip what the verse is about!

In case you don't know what I am talking about, then check the post here. Hopefully, you will read it slowly and carefully as well!
It's quite simple. Jesus will return like He left.

Acts 1
9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel,
11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's quite simple. Jesus will return like He left.

Acts 1
9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel,
11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.

See, people? Jack still avoided answering my simple question.

Listen, Jack, what does Acts 1 have to do with Zechariah 14:12 that you QUOTED earlier? You are distracting the subject as an excuse to avoid answering the question. Obviously! I am waiting for you to explain how their flesh shall consume away, their eyes consume away in their holes, and their tongues shall consume away in their mouths from God's perspective. What do you think the Lord talked about here?

Speak up, Jack.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, people? Jack still avoided answering my simple question.
Then restate your question. I will answer.
Listen, Jack, what does Acts 1 have to do with Zechariah 14:12 that you QUOTED earlier?
You don't know???
You are distracting the subject as an excuse to avoid answering the question. Obviously! I am waiting for you to explain how their flesh shall consume away, their eyes consume away in their holes, and their tongues shall consume away in their mouths from God's perspective. What do you think the Lord talked about here?

Speak up, Jack.
Let me guess, your argument will amount to, 'it doesn't mean what is says'.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then restate your question. I will answer.

Wow, you must have a reading or short memory problem. Don't you know how to go look at my previous posts and find out? I even posted a link! LOL!

You don't know???

What did I say? Do you even understand what I am saying? They are not related!
Let me guess, your argument will amount to, 'it doesn't mean what is says'.

Prove it by stating your position on what verse talked about. How will their eyes and tongues be consumed? Explain it. For the fourth time!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you must have a reading or short memory problem. Don't you know how to go look at my previous posts and find out? I even posted a link! LOL!
You can't remember what your question was?
What did I say? Do you even understand what I am saying? They are not related!
And you're absolutely wrong.
Prove it by stating your position on what verse talked about. How will their eyes and tongues be consumed? Explain it. For the fourth time!
It doesn't need an explanation. It speaks perfectly by itself.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't remember what your question was?

Short memory, eh? Got it.
And you're absolutely wrong.

Very....unlikely! All you've done is give a personal opinion and private interpretations of Scripture. You haven't exegeted or expounded how the text of scripture supports your position.

It doesn't need an explanation. It speaks perfectly by itself.

LOL! Is that the best you can say as a bible student? You don't know how to compare Scripture with Scripture but instead just making wild assumptions what the verse may talk be about. The eyeballs and tongues will vaporize from a nuclear blast? This is what natural man thinks but my position seems foolish to him, 1Co 2:14!

Again God smite people with PLAGUE. Not nuclear bombs but plagues as defined in Scripture. Again Zechariah 14 is about the FALL of the Old Testament congregation, Israel, who has lost the kingdom representation for rejecting their Messiah (Matthew 21:42-44) and the people of that congregation (Jews) will no longer speak for God. For example, their eyes shall consume away in their holes means they will be blind to the truth (Romans 11:25). Their tongues consume away in their mouths means they will no longer be prophets, spokespeople, or witnesses for the Kingdom of God anymore! For the kingdom representation has been taken from them and given to another, the New Testament congregation where Elect in Christ are given the power to witness the Truth. This is the millennial kingdom, right now, observing the feast of the Tabernacle in Zechariah 14 since Pentecost, according to Scripture. Not according to flawed premillennialists who believe some nuclear bomb, 7-year peace treaty with Israel, third temple, antichrist, bloodied oceans, and frogs out of men's tongues so they believe Zechariah 14 must fulfill at the Second Coming with physical wars, bodies melt away at the blast of bombs, collect pots and pans, etc. Because of their carnal minds, they have no clues on what God talked about.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Short memory, eh? Got it.

Very....unlikely! All you've done is give a personal opinion and private interpretations of Scripture. You haven't exegeted or expounded how the text of scripture supports your position.

LOL! Is that the best you can say as a bible student? You don't know how to compare Scripture with Scripture but instead just making wild assumptions what the verse may talk be about. The eyeballs and tongues will vaporize from a nuclear blast? This is what natural man thinks but my position seems foolish to him, 1Co 2:14!

Again God smite people with PLAGUE. Not nuclear bombs but plagues as defined in Scripture. Again Zechariah 14 is about the FALL of the Old Testament congregation, Israel, who has lost the kingdom representation for rejecting their Messiah (Matthew 21:42-44) and the people of that congregation (Jews) will no longer speak for God. For example, their eyes shall consume away in their holes means they will be blind to the truth (Romans 11:25). Their tongues consume away in their mouths means they will no longer be prophets, spokespeople, or witnesses for the Kingdom of God anymore! For the kingdom representation has been taken from them and given to another, the New Testament congregation where Elect in Christ are given the power to witness the Truth. This is the millennial kingdom, right now, observing the feast of the Tabernacle in Zechariah 14 since Pentecost, according to Scripture. Not according to flawed premillennialists who believe some nuclear bomb, 7-year peace treaty with Israel, third temple, antichrist, bloodied oceans, and frogs out of men's tongues so they believe Zechariah 14 must fulfill at the Second Coming with physical wars, bodies melt away at the blast of bombs, collect pots and pans, etc. Because of their carnal minds, they have no clues on what God talked about.
If you can't understand the perfectly simple Scripture then I can't say it any better than God did.

Zechariah 14
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, ...
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can't understand the perfectly simple Scripture then I can't say it any better than God did.

Zechariah 14
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ...
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, ...
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

It is you who do NOT understand what God talked about in Zechariah 14.

Zec 14:1-3
(1) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
(2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
(3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

This chapter describes the great conflict or warfare of God's congregation (Jerusalem) and how her enemies bring her by force into spiritual captivity (Matthew 11:12). It explains how the coming of Christ ends the warfare and brings comfort to Jerusalem by setting her captives free and judging her enemies.

The language of "dividing the spoil" in the midst of Jerusalem is to signify the people (who are the spoil) being taken by the enemy. All these descriptive prophesies of Zechariah chapter 14 must be understood symbolically. The enemy took the spoil of the kingdom (which were God's people) and the Lord Jesus Christ brings restoration by defeating them and freeing the spoil from this enemy. Christ spoke of this in His parable about His kingdom, His defeat of the ruler Satan and His binding and spoiling of that house.

Matthew 12:25-29
  • "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
  • And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
  • And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
  • But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
  • Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house."
Christ said that if He had cast out Satan by the power of God, then the Kingdom of God had come unto them. Satan is the enemy, this strong man illustrated here in this parable, and his spoil are those whom Christ came to release from bondage under Satan. But first Satan had to be bound. The same Kingdom that Christ said suffered violence and was taken by force by the enemies of God. Jesus took a remnant from those in control of the kingdom, returned the captivity (the spoil), and gave the kingdom representation to another (Matthew 21:43). All of these things of Zechariah 14, includig the gathering of the nations/gentiles against Jerusalem as judgment, the mount of Olives (verses 2-4), the removal of the mountain, the fleeing to the valley, the great earthquake (verses 5-6), neither light nor dark, the waters flowing from Jerusalem, earthquake and the one king over all the earth (Zechariah 14:7-9), it turning as a plain, Jerusalem again safely inhabited while there is judgment for her enemies as plagues (Zechariah 10-15), the assemblage of all nations at Jerusalem to keep the feast of tabernacles, the holiness to some and judgment to others, and the use of "every pot in Jerusalem and Judah" for sacrifice (Zechariah 16-21), is all part of this prophecy of the coming of Christ and must be understood symbolically.

When Zechariah 14:1 says "Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee," that is describing the great conflict or warfare in God's kingdom on earth with the enemies that spoil her, before Christ comes to comfort Jerusalem, spoil the enemies and give the kingdom to New Testament Congregation who will bring forth fruits. It speaks of the apostasy and conflict in Old Testament Israel when Christ came and took the spoil of the enemy. As also Christ Himself taught in Luke chapter 11 when He said that "all that were not with Him were against Him." In other words, they were the enemies that fought against Him.

Luke 11:20-22
  • "But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you./i]
  • When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
  • But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
  • He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth."
All that were not with Christ were the enemies that were gathered together against Jerusalem. These are they who fought against the Holy City, who were judged of the Lord for doing so, and the remnant enjoyed that prosperous estate promised by the Lord. It was Christ who freed the captivity and restored the Kingdom to Israel. Not as national Israel and Premillennialists dreamed, but as God had always intended.

Zec 14:4
  • And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
His feet did stand upon the mount of olives, and the mount did cleave. The problem is, a lot of people don't accept that the Bible is a very Spiritual book that has to be understood Spiritually. Sadly, like YOU, understanding Scripture "Spiritually" has become almost like a "dirty word" to them. Nevertheless, mount or mountain represents a Kingdom. For example, Christ came to the Mount of Olives, indeed rode into Jerusalem on a colt as King from the Mount of Olives.

He preached on the mount of Olives, prayed on the mount of Olives, was betrayed by Judas with a kiss on the mount of Olives, indeed left earth from the Mount of Olives. And by His coming (and the consequent rejecting of Him by His people) He destroyed the mountain or Kingdom. The valley that was left was for the remnant to flee. This is not physical but Spiritual, just as nearly all of God's prophecies are. Why would this be any different. Take for example the prophesy of Isaiah 40.

Isaiah 40:3-4
  • "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
  • Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:"
Who takes this literally/Physically? No one. But they would if it suited their purpose. This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with literal/physical Mountains and valleys being made low by physical earthquakes. It has nothing whatsoever to do with building a physical highway in the physical desert. But this is The Way God speaks in His prophecies to show us Spiritual truths. For example, Elijah didn't Physically come back to earth to do this, nevertheless, this prophesy was very "literally" fulfilled by John The Baptist. He was Spiritually "the Elijah" (Luke 1:17) prophesied to come. Selah! Spiritual discerned!

Continue to next post...

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now...that some people (even today) do not understand this does not make it null and void or unfulfilled. Likewise with the dividing or cleaving of the Mountain.

Daniel 11:4
  • "And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those."
How can a kingdom be broken? Certainly not physically, but only spiritually in the sense of its power to rule is gone. And here again, we have a kingdom cleaved in fours, but again, it has nothing whatsoever to do with a land ruled by a King physically literally splitting apart, nor with seismic activity occurring in a mountain. It is Spiritual language "illustrating" rule that has been broken up universally (number 4 signifies universal - ie. four compass, all direction).

Matthew 12:25
  • "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:"
Kingdoms are divided, and mountains represent kingdoms. The Bible is a Spiritual Book, not a book detailing the prophecied very Physical collapse of bricks or stones or mountains--nor of the very physical creation of valleys, highways in the Desert or living waters (H20) flowing in the Middle East. Sadly, that is something that some people will just never learn, no matter how much I explain it to you or them with supporting Scriptures. Because it is Spiritually discerned, thus any aversion to Spiritual discernment will leave one without it.

And the living water is HOLY SPIRIT that comes from Jersualem where Christ went to the Cross on behalf of His people. Half of it went to the former sea (Old Testament Jews) and half of it went to the hinder sea (New Testament Gentiles). Jews first and Gentiles last. Selah!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now...that some people (even today) do not understand this does not make it null and void or unfulfilled. Likewise with the dividing or cleaving of the Mountain.

Daniel 11:4
  • "And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those."
How can a kingdom be broken? Certainly not physically, but only spiritually in the sense of its power to rule is gone. And here again, we have a kingdom cleaved in fours, but again, it has nothing whatsoever to do with a land ruled by a King physically literally splitting apart, nor with seismic activity occurring in a mountain. It is Spiritual language "illustrating" rule that has been broken up universally (number 4 signifies universal - ie. four compass, all direction).

Matthew 12:25
  • "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:"
Kingdoms are divided, and mountains represent kingdoms. The Bible is a Spiritual Book, not a book detailing the prophecied very Physical collapse of bricks or stones or mountains--nor of the very physical creation of valleys, highways in the Desert or living waters (H20) flowing in the Middle East. Sadly, that is something that some people will just never learn, no matter how much I explain it to you or them with supporting Scriptures. Because it is Spiritually discerned, thus any aversion to Spiritual discernment will leave one without it.

And the living water is HOLY SPIRIT that comes from Jersualem where Christ went to the Cross on behalf of His people. Half of it went to the former sea (Old Testament Jews) and half of it went to the hinder sea (New Testament Gentiles). Jews first and Gentiles last. Selah!
Boy are you gonna be surprised! Do you even believe Jesus is coming again???

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy are you gonna be surprised! Do you even believe Jesus is coming again???

What made you think I didn't, hmm? Just because I do not believe Zechariah 14 is about the Second Coming, does not mean I do not believe Jesus will come back in the future. There is Scripture that prophesied His return. It is just that you got misunderstood (more likely indoctrinated by false prophets) on Zechariah 14 thinking it's about the Second Coming in the future. I would turn the table on you and say that you don't believe that Christ did come and established His Millennial Kingdom at the first coming where Christians are observing the feast of tabernacles with the Gospel. (Chuckle).

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Mighty politicians who love Judaism (Rev 18:3) PART 1
They are all puppets of Israel, don't trust them

Zelensky
1694697304390.png
Putin