Israel is Babylon the Great!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
I don't know how many signs you want before you finally realize who the most powerful people in the world are.

Do you think all the US presidents are pro-Israel purely out of sympathy or pity? No, they are pro-Israel because the Israelites are the most powerful. If you want wealth, you must befriend Israel. I said it before, the Jews are the smartest people. They know how to make money and they know how to invent things. These skills they possess have made them the most powerful in the world.

The world loves the Jews, except for the Islamic world. The Muslims are the only ones who oppose Israel. Did you see what happened in Libya when it came out that the foreign minister wanted to do business with Israel? The foreign minister wanted to be close to Israel because she knew that only with Israel you can get wealth. But the people protested strongly against it so that the foreign minister had to leave the country.

Understand that Israel is Babylon. And Understand that the Antichrist will be a Muslim. The Muslims will unite once again. Blossom once more. Once again conquer the world. Once again show the world the power of Islam. The Muslims will destroy Israel and the USA.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't post a link.

Think about it: Who controls the USA controls the world.

Why did Trump visit the western wail with a kippa? Why did his daughter mary a jew and converted to Judaism?
Why did all three children of Biden marry jews? Why did he say on TV he is a Zionist?
Why did Bill Clinton's daughter mary a Jew? Why did his wife visit several times the western wail?
Why were all US presidents Zionists?

Man, I dont know how much signs you want. I believe, even if Joe Biden himself would say on TV that Israel controls the world, you still wouldnt believe me.

Why is it so hard to belive that they would marry Jews? The U.S. has the second highest Jewish population, after all. Mitch McConnell married an Asian, should we infer something from that? Actually, a stronger case could be made that China controls the U.S.\World.

So, answer me this if Israel controls the U.S.\world:
Why has there been so many U.N. resolutions against Israel? Wouldn't they control the U.N. too?
Why was Obama so anti-Israel? I thought all US presidents were Zionists.
Why does the U.S. spy on Israel if we are controlled by them? (Source: Wikileaks, Pentagon leaks)
Why is there such an anti-Israel media bias? Shouldn't they control the media too?
Why do prominent Jews like George Soros and Henry Kissinger criticize Isreal?
How does a country roughly the size of New Jersey control the whole world?

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Why is it so hard to belive that they would marry Jews? The U.S. has the second highest Jewish population, after all. Mitch McConnell married an Asian, should we infer something from that? Actually, a stronger case could be made that China controls the U.S.\World.
Are you serious? Yes, it's true, the USA has the second highest Jewish population. But that doesn't mean that the Jews are a big part of the US population! They make only 3%! The probability that Biden's three children, Trump's daughter and Clinton's daughter all married Jews by just coincidence is very low. It must have been intentional. They deliberately let their children marry Jews because they knew that Jews were the most successful in business.
Why has there been so many U.N. resolutions against Israel? Wouldn't they control the U.N. too?
The nations of the world are not stupid, they know that Israel has committed crimes against the Palestinians. Yes, they make resolutions against Israel. But do they sanction Israel? No! Why? Because they know very well that economically they have no chance against Israel. And don't forget, the USA has always sided with Israel. Who wants to mess with the USA and Israel economically or militarily?
Why was Obama so anti-Israel?
Obama was anti-Israel? Are you really serious?

Would an anti-Israel wear a kippah and pray at the Wailing Wall: https://www.jpost.com//HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=367629

And have you looked at how many Jews had been in Obama's administration: Jews in the Barack Obama Administration

And you want to say Obama was anti-Israel?
Why does the U.S. spy on Israel if we are controlled by them? (Source: Wikileaks, Pentagon leaks)
Whom exactly did they spy on and why?
Why is there such an anti-Israel media bias?
Where is the media anti-Israel? What media do you read?

Major American media with Jews at the top:
CEO of The New York Times: Jew
CEO of Comcast: Jew
Founder of CBS: Jew
Owner of ABC: Jew
Owner of CNN: Jew
Why do prominent Jews like George Soros and Henry Kissinger criticize Isreal?
Whom exactly did they criticize and why?
How does a country roughly the size of New Jersey control the whole world?
Did you even read my main post? The Jews rule the USA. The USA was founded by Jews. The most powerful people in the USA are Jews. Besides the state of Israel, the Jews also own the USA. The USA is the most powerful military and economic nation.

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mighty politicians who love Judaism (Rev 18:3) PART 1
They are all puppets of Israel, don't trust them

Rev 18:3
  • For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
You are making a big mistake trying to allow world news to interpret God's prophecies. He is not talking about the kings of the earth as nations' leaders here. You need to find God's interpretation of who the kings of the earth are.

Revelation 5:10
  • "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
We reign on the earth as Kings by being the kingdom of Christ on Earth. And in Revelaton 18, we as kings, having been commanded of God to come out of Babylon, and CLEARLY called "His People," it would follow these are the kings standing away from her and seeing her burning. After all, isn't that the reason He has called them out of her? So they won't be with her as she is judged? Indeed, where else would they be standing once called to come out of her?

Moreover, Jerusalem in Revelation is the NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH and her kings of the Earth are ruled over by her. So actually, that's yet another of many proofs that this Babylon is in fact Jerusalem. Not as physical city, spiritual Jersualem. Because the Holy City Jerusalem from God is the reigning power over the kings of the earth. And as a representation of the city of the great King, the Church "IS" the New Testament Holy City. Not physical city in Jersualem or Rome. I guess you know because Christ came as Priest and reigns as King, the Church is ruled over by Him and reign as kings with Him. Why? Because they are His representatives on earth. Not world leaders like you believe. So yes, Jerusalem is the reigning power over all the kings of the earth. You have to understand that this body, this great city, is a symbol of Christ who reigns over the kings. So again...

Revelation 5:10
  • "And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
When will we (as kings) reign on the earth? The unpalatable answer (in some quarters) is that we reign as kings on earth NOW! ...RIGHT NOW! And it as been since Pentecost. We (the Church) are the kings of the earth. We are those kings who were ruled over by this great Holy city. Because the Church is the body of Christ on earth. Selah! The Church has been given power over the enemy, and that power is not abrogated in the Church until Satan is loosed. As Christ is King of kings. Which means he reigns over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 1:5-6
  • "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
  • And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen."

See? There we have our New Testament declaration of who the kings of the earth really are!! Christ is the Prince (ruler) of the Kings of the earth, and clearly He has made us (the Church) these kings of the Earth whom He reigns over. So Revelation saying the kings of the earth are those of the Church, should be interpreted "consistently" that way. Not kings of the earth meaning several different things. And it illustrates that they are the Church, and Christ reigns over them as their Prince (Ruler). Prince of the Kings of the earth. In that context of Revelation, Kings of the earth clearly refer to members of the Church, His servants. Nothing new there. The Church is this Great City.

Isaiah 62:12
  • "And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken."

The Church is the extension of Christ on earth, a City not forsaken, and that rules over kings. While by contrast, the world is ruled over by the kingdom of Satan.

So you need to stop watching too much world news and start getting God's interpreation in the Bible!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will show you 100 percent at the end who Babylon the Great really is.....
---------------------------------------------------
Israel were not around when Cain slew Abel nor for the first 2500-3000 or so years of humanity. So, did you not take that into account?

We all killed Jesus because we all needed a Sacrificial Lamb, God decided that before the foundation of the earth remember? Predestination via Paul simply means God predestinated the fact that we would all needed a Sacrificial Lamb, it does not mean God PRE CHOOSE anyone as some think.

By using Jerusalem, God is simply telling us Israel rejected God, just like we all do at times, they misunderstood The Law and chose it over THE PROMISE. That was their mistake, but in so doing they taught us the error of serving the Law over serving God by Faith alone. We all learned from their mistake. But Babylon can not be Jerusalem, nor Rome (As I once called it in a blog) not New York City, nor Saudi Arabia etc. etc. By the way, Babylon and the Harlot are two different entities.

All this is "supposition" by someone who does not understand the bible. THAT CITY in Rev. 17:18 is an Angel telling John to remember what HE SAW (SAWEST). Until the Holy Spirit told me this, I was calling it Rome, because during Paul's time the Beast was Rome, but the actual vision Paul saw was only four verses long, Rev. 17:3-6 and it was never a MYSTERY because in vs. 7 the Angel tells John that she was about to explain to everyone the mystery of the Harlot AND the Beast she was riding, so for 2000 years now anyone calling this Mystery Babylon just did not understand the Passage at all. So then, why is it called "Mystery Babylon"? Its not, the Angel's vision to John posted four name tags on the Woman's forehead, one was MYSTERY as in QUESTION MARK, followed by three Descriptors of who she was, which solved the Mystery, it was never Mystery Babylon. Mystery is simply a Header of sorts.

MYSTERY (?)

1.) Babylon the Great ( This city was world renowned for its FALSE RELIGION )

2.) Mother of Harlots ( FALSE RELIGION was the original Harlotry before False Governance )

3.) Abominations of the earth ( God is a Jealous God and he "hates" all FALSE RELIGION )

The Rev. 17:18 point of emphasis is not even about Babylon anyway, its about the Harlot. Rev. 17 is about ALL FALSE RELIGION (Harlot), and Rev. 18 is about Babylon (The whole world).

Now, 100 percent who Babylon the Great is, as told by God Himself !!

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided(Jerusalem/Earthquake) into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell{Jesus defeats the Nations at Armageddon} and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So, who did Jesus defeat at Armageddon? Well, the 6th Vial tell us, it says the Kings of the Whole World gathered at Armageddon to try and defeat God.

So, Great Babylon = Satans Dark Kingdom over mankind on the earth. What does Babel mean? Confusion, so what better descriptor could we have than that? Men trying to defeat their own loving Creator at Armageddon can only be called "Babylon the Great".
I might add:
Concerning Jerusalem, in all of the NT scriptures, there are only two mothers.

One is fallen,
and the other is free, being that of above, which is the mother of us all, who are of faith in Jesus, who was to come, who has come, and shall come again.

Written in 96AD, Rev. 18 said what?
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great [city] is fallen, is fallen [70 AD], and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
When John wrote Rev., and sent it to the seven churches, Jerusalem had already "fallen".

Conclusion: "Jerusalem, which now is"...is "the mother of harlots", and not any other religious organization. However, now one must question: Who are the harlots?
Ans. "Church-ianity"

Please read and digest all of Gal. 4.

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might add:
Concerning Jerusalem, in all of the NT scriptures, there are only two mothers.

One is fallen,
and the other is free, being that of above, which is the mother of us all, who are of faith in Jesus, who was to come, who has come, and shall come again.

Written in 96AD, Rev. 18 said what?
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great [city] is fallen, is fallen [70 AD], and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
When John wrote Rev., and sent it to the seven churches, Jerusalem had already "fallen".

Conclusion: "Jerusalem, which now is"...is "the mother of harlots", and not any other religious organization. However, now one must question: Who are the harlots?
Ans. "Church-ianity"

Please read and digest all of Gal. 4.

Flawed Preterism doctrine on verses you quoted. This is not what Bible teaches. Now, concerning Jersrualem...

Zechariah 12:3
  • "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."
It's the allegorical story of two Jerusalems. One earthy, of this world and the flesh carnal, and remains at war with all around her--and one Spiritual, not of this world but of heaven, which is not carnal and has been comforted and is at peace. Yes, this passage points to judgment upon the earthly Jerusalem for sin, but also symbolism and imagery regarding their efforts at work to build and carry this city themselves, and their rejection of the unburdensome Stone as the Spiritual foundation of that building.

Psalms 127:1
  • "...Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."
A Spiritual Nation, a Spiritual City, a Spiritual Temple, all with Spiritual Jews. This is what the nation of Israel and their facsimiles the Dispensationalists (Preterists, too) don't understand about prophesy. Briefly, this all speaks of the earthly stone that men are laden with vs the Spiritual stone that is no burden to them. The burdensome stone represents something oppressively heavy. Jerusalem is this burdensome stone because its people (as they still do today) attempt to build and uphold the nation of Israel, the Holy City Jerusalem, and the Holy Temple and bear it through their own efforts. They are the prophesied builders (Mark 12:10) who by their own means and their own hands want to build earthly nations, kingdoms, cities and Temples, foolishly thinking this is what prophecy requires and what God desires. And this is the great weight of Jerusalem that was and still is truly oppressing both them, and every Zionist that is connected with this philosophy. By contrast, Christ "IS" the Jerusalem that is a "Burden-less Stone" and is not heavy or oppressive to its people. Indeed He came as the foundation Stone of the builders that He might relieve their burden, but they (like the Dispensationalists who sprang from their root) want nothing to do with a Spiritual Israel and are obsessed with a temporal land, Jerusalem and Temple. In other words, Christ came as the Stone that would give them rest from these heavy burdens that no human could carry on their own, and they refused that type of Stone, that type of Messiah, that type of Kingdom. Take for example what Christ said in Matthew chapter 11:

Matthew 11:28-30
  • "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
  • Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
  • For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

He is the Stone whose burden is light as compared to the burden of earthly Middle Eastern Jerusalem, because He does all the heavy lifting Himself. Christ is the burden-less stone that the builders (Jews) rejected. And that rejection means that they had to bear the heavy burden of sin themselves. Something mankind cannot do, and anyone who tries will come under God's judgment. That's why Christ came as the Spiritual nation, Spiritual Israel, God's "true" only begotten Son called out of Egypt, the Spiritual Jerusalem from above, the Spiritual city of Peace, the Spiritual Holy Temple wherein we can inter into the true holiest of Holies in a Spiritual way through His flesh (Hebrews 10:20). For some reason this Spiritual understanding of God's truth offends many. However, it is in this Spiritual Jerusalem only that God's chosen people may cast off that heavy and burdensome stone. For they think of Prophecy in earthly / worldly terms as concerning the people residing in a plot of dirt in the Middle East. Consider the prophesy of Christ's coming and the language of this Spiritual Jerusalem that will learn war no more:

Isaiah 40:1-3
  • "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
  • Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
  • The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."
This Jerusalem represents the ELECT people of God who will study war no more because they are the Jerusalem that is Spiritual and comforted of God. It's not earthly Jerusalem, or the physical city in Israel that finds Peace and safety, it is the people of this burdenless Stone. These are two distinct and separate Jerusalems, as diverse as Hagar and Sarah and the Covenants with Israel that they represented.

One Jerusalem Christ wept over and prophesied its desolation:

Matthew 23:37-38
  • "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
  • Behold, your house is left unto you desolate."
This Jerusalem is the burdensome stone that has been cast down, and remains at war with God, who has brought its people to desolation for their rejection.

The other Jerusalem God has forgiven and comforted and made peace with. She is the Israel of God, a Holy Nation, a Holy City, a Holy Temple, not made by the work of men's hands, but made without hands. This Jerusalem has a burdenless foundation stone whereupon we build, and it is this Stone that brought His people's rest and peace with God. The burdensome stone Jerusalem is surrounded with armies because she never has any peace and once the True Stone was rejected, God sent judgment upon it.

How ironic that a Holy City of God whose name means "Peace" would be found in captivity and at war wherein she was left desolated and in bondage/captivity with her children even to this day, while the Jerusalem which is from heaven would be set free and brought everlasting peace and safety. The allegory of the two groups is striking, but clearly understandable through Spiritual eyes opened by the power of the Revelator. Not world report or the book of Jospehus.

Galatians 4:23-26

• "But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
  • Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.
  • For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
  • But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."
Here God illustrates the two Jerusalems. One of the flesh, a burdensome stone, represented by Hagar, at war with God and so remains to this day in bondage with her children today! The other from above, set free from spiritual bondage/captivity by the Lord Jesus Christ and brought peace, through the church where Christ is NOW a chief cornerstone of THAT building since Pentecost.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Je
Flawed Preterism doctrine on verses you quoted. This is not what Bible teaches. Now, concerning Jersrualem...

Zechariah 12:3
  • "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."
It's the allegorical story of two Jerusalems. One earthy, of this world and the flesh carnal, and remains at war with all around her--and one Spiritual, not of this world but of heaven, which is not carnal and has been comforted and is at peace. Yes, this passage points to judgment upon the earthly Jerusalem for sin, but also symbolism and imagery regarding their efforts at work to build and carry this city themselves, and their rejection of the unburdensome Stone as the Spiritual foundation of that building.

Psalms 127:1
  • "...Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."
A Spiritual Nation, a Spiritual City, a Spiritual Temple, all with Spiritual Jews. This is what the nation of Israel and their facsimiles the Dispensationalists (Preterists, too) don't understand about prophesy. Briefly, this all speaks of the earthly stone that men are laden with vs the Spiritual stone that is no burden to them. The burdensome stone represents something oppressively heavy. Jerusalem is this burdensome stone because its people (as they still do today) attempt to build and uphold the nation of Israel, the Holy City Jerusalem, and the Holy Temple and bear it through their own efforts. They are the prophesied builders (Mark 12:10) who by their own means and their own hands want to build earthly nations, kingdoms, cities and Temples, foolishly thinking this is what prophecy requires and what God desires. And this is the great weight of Jerusalem that was and still is truly oppressing both them, and every Zionist that is connected with this philosophy. By contrast, Christ "IS" the Jerusalem that is a "Burden-less Stone" and is not heavy or oppressive to its people. Indeed He came as the foundation Stone of the builders that He might relieve their burden, but they (like the Dispensationalists who sprang from their root) want nothing to do with a Spiritual Israel and are obsessed with a temporal land, Jerusalem and Temple. In other words, Christ came as the Stone that would give them rest from these heavy burdens that no human could carry on their own, and they refused that type of Stone, that type of Messiah, that type of Kingdom. Take for example what Christ said in Matthew chapter 11:

Matthew 11:28-30
  • "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
  • Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
  • For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

He is the Stone whose burden is light as compared to the burden of earthly Middle Eastern Jerusalem, because He does all the heavy lifting Himself. Christ is the burden-less stone that the builders (Jews) rejected. And that rejection means that they had to bear the heavy burden of sin themselves. Something mankind cannot do, and anyone who tries will come under God's judgment. That's why Christ came as the Spiritual nation, Spiritual Israel, God's "true" only begotten Son called out of Egypt, the Spiritual Jerusalem from above, the Spiritual city of Peace, the Spiritual Holy Temple wherein we can inter into the true holiest of Holies in a Spiritual way through His flesh (Hebrews 10:20). For some reason this Spiritual understanding of God's truth offends many. However, it is in this Spiritual Jerusalem only that God's chosen people may cast off that heavy and burdensome stone. For they think of Prophecy in earthly / worldly terms as concerning the people residing in a plot of dirt in the Middle East. Consider the prophesy of Christ's coming and the language of this Spiritual Jerusalem that will learn war no more:

Isaiah 40:1-3
  • "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
  • Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
  • The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."
This Jerusalem represents the ELECT people of God who will study war no more because they are the Jerusalem that is Spiritual and comforted of God. It's not earthly Jerusalem, or the physical city in Israel that finds Peace and safety, it is the people of this burdenless Stone. These are two distinct and separate Jerusalems, as diverse as Hagar and Sarah and the Covenants with Israel that they represented.

One Jerusalem Christ wept over and prophesied its desolation:

Matthew 23:37-38
  • "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
  • Behold, your house is left unto you desolate."
This Jerusalem is the burdensome stone that has been cast down, and remains at war with God, who has brought its people to desolation for their rejection.

The other Jerusalem God has forgiven and comforted and made peace with. She is the Israel of God, a Holy Nation, a Holy City, a Holy Temple, not made by the work of men's hands, but made without hands. This Jerusalem has a burdenless foundation stone whereupon we build, and it is this Stone that brought His people's rest and peace with God. The burdensome stone Jerusalem is surrounded with armies because she never has any peace and once the True Stone was rejected, God sent judgment upon it.

How ironic that a Holy City of God whose name means "Peace" would be found in captivity and at war wherein she was left desolated and in bondage/captivity with her children even to this day, while the Jerusalem which is from heaven would be set free and brought everlasting peace and safety. The allegory of the two groups is striking, but clearly understandable through Spiritual eyes opened by the power of the Revelator. Not world report or the book of Jospehus.

Galatians 4:23-26

• "But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
  • Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.
  • For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
  • But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."
Here God illustrates the two Jerusalems. One of the flesh, a burdensome stone, represented by Hagar, at war with God and so remains to this day in bondage with her children today! The other from above, set free from spiritual bondage/captivity by the Lord Jesus Christ and brought peace, through the church where Christ is NOW a chief cornerstone of THAT building since Pentecost.
Jerusalem/Israel on earth has no future with God until they each accept Jesus as their personal Savior. Thankfully, down through generations since Pentecost, a remnant of individuals have converted through faith in Jesus. All of such have heard the call to "flee to the valley".
Zech. 14
[5] And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I am not an anti-Semite/racist. I do not hate people because of their origin. What I will quote does not come from me but from the Bible. The Bible itself does not teach racism. When the Bible speaks negatively about Jews, it refers to Jews who are not Christians, not ethnic Jews in general.

I will give 3 proofs that Israel is Babylon.

Proof 1:
Babylon is guilty of the blood of the prophets and all the blood that was shed on earth: Revelation 18:24
Jerusalem is guilty of the blood of the prophets and of all the blood that was shed on earth: Matthew 23:35-37
Conclusion: Jerusalem is Babylon.

Proof 2:
Babylon killed Jesus: Revelation 11:8
Jerusalem killed Jesus: Luke 13:33

Note: Jerusalem as the capital of Israel represents all the people of Israel. Thus, Jerusalem is meant to be synonymous with Israel. We can see this especially in the passage in Luke 13:33 where Jesus says that it is impossible for a prophet to be killed outside Jerusalem. If Jerusalem meant only the city of Jerusalem, then there would be a contradiction in the Bible, because according to the Old Testament, prophets were also killed outside the city of Jerusalem. So when Jesus spoke of Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, he meant the whole nation of Israel. The nation of Israel, that is, the Jews, killed Jesus and the prophets, see 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15.

Note to Proof 2: Some claim that Rev 11:8 does not mean Babylon. However, this is wrong. In Rev 11:8 the name is written: "The great city". Besides Rev 11:8, "the great city" occurs seven times in Revelation, in Rev 16:19, 17:18, 18:10, 18:16, 18:18, 18:19 and 18:21. In all these seven times, "the great city" is always identified with Babylon. Since "the great city" is identified with Babylon everywhere else in the book of Revelation, it must also mean Babylon in Rev 11:8. Otherwise it would make little sense and would also be very confusing if the author suddenly does not mean Babylon anymore.

Proof 3:
Babylon controls the world: Revelation 17:18.
To find out who controls the world, we only need to know who controls the most powerful nation. The most powerful nation in the world is undoubtedly the USA. Both militarily and economically, the USA is far superior to all other nations on earth. This is clear to everyone. But by whom is the USA controlled? Who made the USA great? The answer: the Jews. The proof: (removed)

If you look carefully at this list, you can clearly see that the Jews are the most successful in finance, media, politics and many other areas. In fact, the Jews are the people with the best skills. Without them, the world would not be as advanced as it is today. These special abilities that they possess has enabled them to have the greatest influence in the world, so that they control the world.

Quote from an article written by Theodor Herzl in the Deutsche Zeitung: The wealthy Jews rule the world. In their hands lies the fate of governments and nations. They start wars between countries and, when they wish, governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along and meanwhile the Jews get richer.

Besides, the Jews didn't only make the USA great, it was actually the Jews who founded the USA. For those who helped the founding fathers of the USA very strongly financially were the Jews. Without this financial help of the Jews there would be no USA. It was this money that made the founding possible. George Washington thanked the Jews personally for their support. In fact, Washington was a Zionist. Not only he, all US presidents were Zionists. Joe Biden, for example, declared on TV that he is a Zionist, all of his three children are married to Jews, (removed)

In view of the above facts, the USA could be considered as the second Jewish country. There are about 16 million Jews worldwide. 8 million live in Israel and 8 million in the USA.

Conclusion:
Since Israel is Babylon the Great, it means that Israel no longer belongs to God. Jesus declared that the Jews have lost the kingdom of God (Matthew 21:43) and he called them devil's children (John 8:44). And the Bible prophesies the final destruction of Babylon by the Antichrist (Rev 17:16-17).

All this means that dispensationalism must be false and Fulfillment Theology is true. Fulfillment Theology is often called "replacement theology" by dispensationalists. The Bible declares that the true descendants of Abraham, and thus the heirs of the promises, are the Christians (Galatians 3:29), which confirms the Fulfillment Theology.

Thank you for reading this far. This knowledge was given to me by Jesus Christ. All praise is due to Him.
Your exegesis, eisegesis and hermeneutics are very faulty.

Israel is not Babylon. Israel is still the eternal covenanted people of God and god will save the the remaining Jews at the end of the trib and give them their promised kingdom. This is an irrevocable promise God made.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Israel is not Babylon. Israel is still the eternal covenanted people of God and god will save the the remaining Jews at the end of the trib and give them their promised kingdom. This is an irrevocable promise God made.
That is false doctrine of "church-ianity", no matter what one understands concerning them which come out of great tribulation.
You haven't learned that the symbolic number of 144,000 are literally of Israel, who were "under the altar" of the OC.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is false doctrine of "church-ianity", no matter what one understands concerning them which come out of great tribulation.
You haven't learned that the symbolic number of 144,000 are literally of Israel, who were "under the altar" of the OC.
No that is Scripture scattered throughout both the old and new testaments. There is nothing to say the number 144,000 is symbolic nor the description of the 12,000 from each tribe. that is "church-ianity."

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria

The true Israel already is in the Promised Land. The Promised Land is Jesus Christ, in him the Christians live, and his Word is the honey and milk which the Christians eat.

The Old Testament was only a shadow for Christianity. The New Testament is the fulfillment. The Promised Land was never the land of Israel here on this world, it was just a hint to the true Promised Land which is Christ.

If you say that carnal Israel is the true Israel, then you also say that an animal is the true sacrifice too? No way, the true sacrifice is Jesus Christ.

You need to read the bible spiritually and not literally.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
First of all, I am not an anti-Semite/racist. I do not hate people because of their origin. What I will quote does not come from me but from the Bible. The Bible itself does not teach racism. When the Bible speaks negatively about Jews, it refers to Jews who are not Christians, not ethnic Jews in general.

I will give 3 proofs that Israel is Babylon.

Proof 1:
Babylon is guilty of the blood of the prophets and all the blood that was shed on earth: Revelation 18:24
Jerusalem is guilty of the blood of the prophets and of all the blood that was shed on earth: Matthew 23:35-37

Proof 2:
Babylon killed Jesus: Revelation 11:8
Jerusalem killed Jesus: Luke 13:33

Note: Jerusalem as the capital of Israel represents all the people of Israel. Thus, Jerusalem is meant to be synonymous with Israel. We can see this especially in the passage in Luke 13:33 where Jesus says that it is impossible for a prophet to be killed outside Jerusalem. If Jerusalem meant only the city of Jerusalem, then there would be a contradiction in the Bible, because according to the Old Testament, prophets were also killed outside the city of Jerusalem. So when Jesus spoke of Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, he meant the whole nation of Israel. The nation of Israel, that is, the Jews, killed Jesus and the prophets, see 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15.

Note to Proof 2: Some claim that Rev 11:8 does not mean Babylon. However, this is wrong. In Rev 11:8 the name is written: "The great city". Besides Rev 11:8, "the great city" occurs seven times in Revelation, in Rev 16:19, 17:18, 18:10, 18:16, 18:18, 18:19 and 18:21. In all these seven times, "the great city" is always identified with Babylon. Since "the great city" is identified with Babylon everywhere else in the book of Revelation, it must also mean Babylon in Rev 11:8. Otherwise it would make little sense and would also be very confusing if the author suddenly does not mean Babylon anymore.

Proof 3:
Babylon controls the world: Revelation 17:18.
To find out who controls the world, we only need to know who controls the most powerful nation. The most powerful nation in the world is undoubtedly the USA. Both militarily and economically, the USA is far superior to all other nations on earth. This is clear to everyone. But by whom is the USA controlled? Who made the USA great? The answer: the Jews. The proof: (removed)

If you look carefully at this list, you can clearly see that the Jews are the most successful in finance, media, politics and many other areas. In fact, the Jews are the people with the best skills. Without them, the world would not be as advanced as it is today. These special abilities that they possess has enabled them to have the greatest influence in the world, so that they control the world.

Quote from an article written by Theodor Herzl in the Deutsche Zeitung: The wealthy Jews rule the world. In their hands lies the fate of governments and nations. They start wars between countries and, when they wish, governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along and meanwhile the Jews get richer.

Besides, the Jews didn't only make the USA great, it was actually the Jews who founded the USA. For those who helped the founding fathers of the USA very strongly financially were the Jews. Without this financial help of the Jews there would be no USA. It was this money that made the founding possible. George Washington thanked the Jews personally for their support. In fact, Washington was a Zionist. Not only he, all US presidents were Zionists. Joe Biden, for example, declared on TV that he is a Zionist, all of his three children are married to Jews, (removed)

In view of the above facts, the USA could be considered as the second Jewish country. There are about 16 million Jews worldwide. 8 million live in Israel and 8 million in the USA.

Conclusion:
Since Israel is Babylon the Great, it means that Israel no longer belongs to God. Jesus declared that the Jews have lost the kingdom of God (Matthew 21:43) and he called them devil's children (John 8:44). And the Bible prophesies the final destruction of Babylon by the Antichrist (Rev 17:16-17).

All this means that dispensationalism must be false and Fulfillment Theology is true. Fulfillment Theology is often called "replacement theology" by dispensationalists. The Bible declares that the true descendants of Abraham, and thus the heirs of the promises, are the Christians (Galatians 3:29), which confirms the Fulfillment Theology.

Thank you for reading this far. This knowledge was given to me by Jesus Christ. All praise is due to Him.
And one of the seven angels who had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife. (Revelation 21:9)

And one of the seven angels who had the seven vials came and talked with me, saying to me, Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot sitting on many waters. (Revelation 17:1).

New Jerusalem is a city of gold, precious stones and pearls (Revelation 21:10-11 & 18-21). The harlot is "..gilded with gold, precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her FORNICATION" (Revelation 17:4).

Who's the harlot here:

Revelation 2
19 I know your works and love and service and faith and your patience, and your works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 But I have a few things against you because you allow that woman Jezebel to teach, she saying herself to be a prophetess, and to cause My servants to go astray, and to commit fornication, and to eat idol-sacrifices.
21 And I gave her time that she might repent of her fornication, and she did not repent.
22 Behold, I am throwing her into a bed, and those who commit adultery with her into great affliction, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death. And all the churches will know that I am He who searches the reins and hearts, and I will give to every one of you according to your works.

Who is being spoken to here:

Revelation 3
18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold tried in the fire, so that you may be rich; and white clothing, so that you may be clothed, and so that the shame of your nakedness does not appear. And anoint your eyes with eye salve, so that you may see.

Who is being warned here:

Romans 11
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!

Who are the kings of the earth here:

Revelation 1
5 Jesus Christ the faithful Witness, the First-born from the dead and the Ruler of the kings of the earth.

Who are the kings of the earth committing fornication with the harlot, who wept and wailed over her demise when the ten kings of the beast who hated her, destroyed her?

If you will anoint your eyes with salve so that you may see, then you will understand that though many Christians (rather conveniently) have made the assumption that because Jesus was speaking to the Jewish leaders in Matthew 23:29-38, "Babylon the Great" is therefore referring to the city of Jerusalem which was destroyed in 70 A.D.

It's not. It's the kings of the earth and their churches who commit adultery.

New Testament Israel (the church) is still Israel.

You're too busy pointing fingers at someone else to see clearly. Do you know how many Christians were murdered by "The Church" during the days of the Reformation?

Revelation 18
23 And the light of a lamp will never more shine at all in you. And the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride will never more be heard at all in you. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth; for by your sorceries all nations were deceived.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all those who were slain on the earth.

Here is the bride, and the harlot:

New Jerusalem is a city of gold, precious stones and pearls (Revelation 21:10-11 & 18-21). The harlot is "..gilded with gold, precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her FORNICATION" (Revelation 17:4).

19 I know your works and love and service and faith and your patience, and your works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 But I have a few things against you because you allow that woman Jezebel to teach, she saying herself to be a prophetess, and to cause My servants to go astray, and to commit fornication, and to eat idol-sacrifices.
21 And I gave her time that she might repent of her fornication, and she did not repent.
22 Behold, I am throwing her into a bed, and those who commit adultery with her into great affliction, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death. And all the churches will know that I am He who searches the reins and hearts, and I will give to every one of you according to your works.

Who is the "each one of you" that Jesus is speaking to in the above warning?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true Israel already is in the Promised Land. The Promised Land is Jesus Christ, in him the Christians live, and his Word is the honey and milk which the Christians eat.

The Old Testament was only a shadow for Christianity. The New Testament is the fulfillment. The Promised Land was never the land of Israel here on this world, it was just a hint to the true Promised Land which is Christ.

If you say that carnal Israel is the true Israel, then you also say that an animal is the true sacrifice too? No way, the true sacrifice is Jesus Christ.

You need to read the bible spiritually and not literally.
Well you can allegorize the Scriptures all you wish, but both the Old and New promise the land of Israel to the people of Israel, the Jews.
This is an everlasting covenant God made with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It was never transferred to the church which is composed of Jew and Gentile and the land didn't become spiritualized away to mean Jesus. Those are man made constructs.
New Testament Israel (the church) is still Israel.
Israel is Israel and the Church is the church.

different promises to different people. The promises God made to teh Jews do not become spiritualized and given to teh gentiles.

Paul made it clear that teh gentiles are partakers and not taker overs of the blessing of th eNew Covenant which God will make with the nation of Israel.

But let me ask you a question. Do you believe the temple spoken of in Revelastion is a literal physical temple rebuilt in Jerusalm or not? If not what do you believe it to be?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

different promises to different people.

Nope. Israel is where the church started. Gentiles have to be grafted to their tree. Any Jewish branches that don't have faith in Christ are removed. That's one tree and one people who are the church and are the NT Israel. In otherwords Israel is accepting applications from Gentiles who are branches from other olive trees so not branches from Apple or Pear trees but other Olive trees meaning Gentiles and Jews are the same peoples and when all on that same tree, they are the same church and faith.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Well you can allegorize the Scriptures all you wish, but both the Old and New promise the land of Israel to the people of Israel, the Jews.
This is an everlasting covenant God made with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It was never transferred to the church which is composed of Jew and Gentile and the land didn't become spiritualized away to mean Jesus. Those are man made constructs.

different promises to different people. The promises God made to teh Jews do not become spiritualized and given to teh gentiles.

Paul made it clear that teh gentiles are partakers and not taker overs of the blessing of th eNew Covenant which God will make with the nation of Israel.

But let me ask you a question. Do you believe the temple spoken of in Revelastion is a literal physical temple rebuilt in Jerusalm or not? If not what do you believe it to be?
You say Jesus is not the Promised Land, but 2 Corinthians 1:20 says that in Jesus all the promises became reality. Jesus is truly the Promised Land in which Christians live and move (Acts 17:28) and His Word is honey (Psalm 119:103).

Only those who have the Spirit of God will understand the Bible, for truly the Bible is a spiritual book and not a literal book. The Zionists, however, read the Bible literally, which is the reason why they founded the state of Israel in 1948, because of misinterpretation. They are sons of hell.

Look and understand: when Israel sacrificed the Passover lamb, what does that remind you of? Of Jesus Christ who was sacrificed as the true lamb. When Israel was delivered from Mizraim through Moses, what does that remind you of? Of Jesus who delivered Christians from sin. When Israel walked through the sea, what does it remind you of? Of the Christians who were baptized.

You must understand that the Old Testament is only a shadow and the New Testament is the reality. But the Zionists still live in the shadow in their minds, which is why they go astray.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The above is nonsense.

Firstly, the blood of Christ became necessary to receive God's grace and have a relationship with God the very moment Adam ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Secondly, God repeated His very first promise to Abraham three times:

Genesis 17:3-6
"And Abram fell on his face. And God talked with him, saying, As for Me, behold! My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham. For I have made you a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

And I will make you exceedingly fruitful, greatly so, and I will make gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations) of you, and kings shall come out of you."

In God's very first promise to Abraham, He used the word gôy three times. He was not speaking of an ethnic nation.

Romans 4:16-17
Therefore it is of faith so that it might be according to grace; for the promise to be made sure to all the seed, not only to that which is of the Law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all (as it has been written, "I have made you a father of many nations") --before God, whom he believed, who makes the dead live, and calls the things which do not exist as though they do exist.

The seed of Abraham through whom all nations are blessed, and in whom all the promises of God and covenants are fulfilled, is not Isaac and Jacob, but Christ (2 Corinthians 1:20; Galatians 3:16).

Abraham could not have become the father of a multitude of nations if he never even had a son who would inherit the promise (Isaac), and if his son never even had a son (Jacob/Israel - the father of the twelve tribes of Israel).

Jacob (Israel), Joseph, & Ephraim

On his death-bed, and blessing his two grandsons (the sons of Joseph), this is the prophecy Jacob (Israel) gave to his son, Joseph, regarding Joseph's second-born son, Ephraim:

Genesis 48:17-19
When Joseph saw that his father placed his right hand on Ephraim's head, it displeased him. So he took his father's hand to move it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head.

Joseph said to his father, "Not so, my father, for this is the firstborn. Put your right hand on his head."

But his father refused and said, "I know, my son, I know. He too will become a nation and he too will become great. In spite of this, his younger brother will be even greater and his descendants will become [the fullness of the Gentiles]* a multitude of nations."

* [ Hebrew, m'lo gôy: (the) fulnness (of the) Gentile (nations) ].

Joseph is a biblical type of Jesus, and Joseph took one wife - a Gentile woman. His children were born in Egypt, and were Gentiles, but they were part of Israel, the seed of Israel (Jacob), the seed of Abraham. Ephraim's seed were to become "the fullness of the Gentiles" (the Hebrew wording of Genesis 48:19).

In Isaiah 7:8-9 the ten northern tribes of the house of Israel are collectively called "Ephraim":

Isaiah 7:8-9
"For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within sixty-five years Ephraim shall be broken so that it shall not be a people. And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son."

"Ephraim shall be broken so that it shall not be a people."

In their Old Testament context the above prophecy (Isaiah 7:8-9) and the prophecy quoted below were both referring only to "Ephraim" a.k.a "the house of Israel" (not to the Jews or "house of Judah"):

Hosea 1:6b-11a
“For I will no more have mercy on the house of Israel. But I will utterly take them away.

But I will have mercy on the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.

Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for all of you are not my people, and I will not be your God.

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, All of you are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, All of you are the sons of the living God.

Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head".

Note: There was a small remnant of the house of (the house of) Israel/Ephraim that escaped to Judah when the above prophecy was fulfilled, but the above prophecy is not referring to them.

PROBLEM: "Ephraim shall be broken so that it shall not be a people."

The house of Israel ceased being a nation circa 725 B.C. They are no longer one nation.

WHAT BECAME OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL / EPHRAIM?

With the exception of the small remnant, from circa 725 BC, and following their exile, the house of Israel became scattered among the nations. It had ceased being a nation before God. Unlike the descendants of the house of Judah following 70 A.D, the descendants of the house of Israel intermarried with the Gentiles in the nations after their dispersion, to the point where "the lost ten tribes" are untraceable today.

By the time the apostle Paul made the following statement, the seed of Ephraim/the house of Israel had become mixed with the seed of the Gentiles:

"What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had before prepared unto glory,

Even us, whom he has called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

As he says also in Hosea, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, All of you are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God."
(Romans 9:22-26).

Right there Paul included Gentiles who believe in Jesus in a prophecy that in its context in Hosea speaks only of the house of Israel/Ephraim.
Biblically it's definitely not talking about a physical temple in Jerusalem. I can and have proved that from the Bible. But this post is already long enough.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
[Strongs Greek Dictionary] 02411 (English: Temple)
ἱερόν hierón, hee-er-on' neuter of 2413; a sacred place, i.e. the entire precincts, whereas 3485 [naós] denotes the central sanctuary itself (of the Temple in Jerusalem, or elsewhere).​

Holy Place | Holy City before and after the tearing of the veil

The last time that the New Testament uses the word naós in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses in the Gospels which tell about the tearing of the veil between that holy place / holy of holies, which occurred when Jesus died on the cross:-​

-- Temple complex (word used: hierón) --

Matthew 4:5; Matthew 12:5-6; Matthew 21:12; Matthew 21:14-15; Matthew 21:23; Matthew 24:1; Matthew 26:55; Mark 11:11 & 15-16; Mark 11:27; Mark 12:35; Mark 13:1 & 3; Mark 14:49; Luke 2:27, 37 & 46; Luke 4:9; Luke 18:10; Luke 19:45 & 47; Luke 20:1 & 5; Luke 21:37-38; Luke 22:52-53; John 2:14-15; John 5:14; John 7:14 & 28; John 8:2, 20 & 59; John 10:23; John 11:56; John 18:20.​

-- The veil torn --

-- AFTER THE TEARING OF THE VEIL --

Luke 24:53; Acts 2:46; Acts 3:1-3, 8 & 10; Acts 4:1; Acts 5:20-21 & 24-25; Acts 5:42; Acts 21:26-30; Acts 22:17; Acts 24:6, 12 & 18; Acts 25:8; Acts 26:21; 1 Corinthians 9:13.​

The actual sanctuary of God | Holy Place (word used: naós) *

* Only once in the New Testament is naós NOT referring to the sanctuary of God: Acts 19:24.

-- in the temple complex --

Luke 1:9 & 21-22; Matthew 23:16-17 & 21; Matthew 23:35; Matthew 27:5.​

-- Body of Christ --

John 2:19 & 21; Matthew 26:61; Matthew 27:40; Mark 14:58; Mark 15:29.​

-- The veil torn -- (word used: naós)

Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.
-- After the verses talking about the tearing of the veil, the first time the word naos is used again, is in Acts --​

Acts 7:48a
But, the Most High does not dwell in temples (Greek: naos) made with hands.

Acts 17:24
The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of Heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples (Greek naos) made with hands.​

-- the church & the temple in heaven -- (word used: naós)

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Ephesians 2:21:21; 2 Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 3:12; Revelation 7:15; Revelation 11:1-2; Revelation 11:19; Revelation 14:15 & Revelation 14:17; Revelation 15:5-6 & Revelation 15:8; Revelation 16:1 & Revelation 16:17; Revelation 21:22

Note: Jesus was not a priest in terms of Moses' law and was not allowed into the naós (the holy places, where only the priests were allowed). Therefore it would be inconsistent if any verse in the gospels telling about Jesus in the temple in Jerusalem, used the word naós. However, the Greek never does. Whenever you read of Jesus entering the temple in Jerusalem, the Greek word employed for "temple", is hierón.

Hierón is always used in reference to the made-with-human-hands temple complex in Jerusalem, and naós is always used in reference to:-

(a) the holy place/most holy place that was inside the temple complex (i.e the place where the presence of God dwelt); or
(b) to the body of Christ (the place where the presence of God dwells); or
(c) to the bodies of individual saints (the place where the presence of God dwells); or
(d) to the congregations of the saints (the place where the presence of God dwells); or
(e) to the temple in heaven (in the Revelation).

None of the verses referring to the temple of God found in (a), (b), ( c ), (d) and (e) use the word hierón. Not even once - and the very last time that naós is used in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses telling about the tearing of the veil in the naós.
Regarding 2 Thessalonians 2:4

When Paul wrote his letters to the churches at Corinth, Ephesus and Thessaloniki, he used the word hierón in reference to the temple in Jerusalem (which was still standing) (1 Corinthians 9:13).

However Paul consistently used the word naós when speaking about the bodies of individual Christians, and the congregations of Christians as the tabernacle (temple) of God (1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; and Ephesians 2:21-22).

So IF he was referring to a physical, man-made structure in Jerusalem in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 when talking about the man of sin seating himself up in the sanctuary of God, there is no reason why Paul would not use the word hierón - but he did not - Paul used the word naós in 2 Thessalonians 2:4.​

Regarding the temple in Revelation 11:1-2

The following are the only places in the New Testament where a reference is made to "the holy city":-

Matthew 4:5; Matthew 27:53; then in the Revelation:

The "cities" mentioned in the Revelation are:-

1. "Babylon the Great".
2. The city "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt".
3. The cities of the nations which fell when the 7th bowl of wrath was poured out.
"New Jerusalem".

There are no verses in the Revelation where "Babylon the Great", or the city "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt", or the cities of the nations which fell when the 7th bowl of wrath was poured out, are called "the holy city",

but the Revelation calls New Jerusalem "the holy city" three times:

Revelation 21:2; Revelation 21:10; and Revelation 22:19.

Revelation 11:2 is talking about the holy city. The temple that Revelation 11:1 is referring to is the naós - it uses the word naós for "temple".

The other city referred to in Revelation chapter 11, is referred to as a city that is "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." (Revelation 11:8).

Ever since Jesus died on the cross, the holy city is New Jerusalem and the temple is the New Testament Temple. You need to read all New Testament scriptures using the magnifying glass of the New Testament instead of through the stained glass window of the Old Testament, like you have made it clear you do.

And Christianity is based on reading and believing in Jesus and the New Testament. Not waiting for literal fulfillment. The city and temple that Daniel said in Daniel 9:26-27 would be destroyed after Messiah came and was cut off, was destroyed in 70 A.D.

Daniel never said it would happen twice.​

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. Israel is where the church started. Gentiles have to be grafted to their tree. Any Jewish branches that don't have faith in Christ are removed. That's one tree and one people who are the church and are the NT Israel. In otherwords Israel is accepting applications from Gentiles who are branches from other olive trees so not branches from Apple or Pear trees but other Olive trees meaning Gentiles and Jews are the same peoples and when all on that same tree, they are the same church and faith.
Yes and Gentiles who do not believe do not get grafted but tossed into the lake of fire.

but the Covenants God made to Israel are eternal and based on the character of God.

During the church age, Jew and Gentile are one body. but that distinction ends in the millennial kingdom when Israel from the OT and Israel who get saved after the rapture, inherit the kingdom promised to them.

That is how Scripture reads without any spiritualizing or allegorizing.