Israel to be kept safe during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Can't you recognize a Jew? Hitler knew who they were, he knew who to pin a yellow badge on.

The Jews have a shibboleth, that is a certain something, a click in their speech by which they know whether or not a person is a true Jew.

Two baskets of figs returned to that state ,ie, the parable of the fig tree. However those who run the state ,are of the evil ones.

Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, [but thou art rich] and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the syna-gogue of Sa'-tan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Those running that country now are the evil figs

Jeremiah 24 is a parable of the fig tree, and is one of the prime roots for the parable. When Jesus Christ told His disciples in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 13 of how it would be in the time of the end, in the last days, He told us to learn the parable of the fig tree. We are to learn it because within it is much wisdom that will come against those that live in the time of the end of this earth age of the flesh.

Jeremiah 24:1 "The LORD shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon."

We see the parable starts with two baskets of figs sitting in front of the temple in Jerusalem. We see that this captivity has already taken place, with the people, the king and all the leaders of the people already gone into Babylon. The parable that is given here is to let us know that the king of Babylon is coming.

The king of Babylon of the end times is well documented in the Book of Revelation, and in Revelation 9:11 he is identified. "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

In Revelation 12:7-9 we are told his other names, as well as when he shall arrive. "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels," [7] "And prevailed not, neither was there place found any more in heaven." [8] "And the great dragon was cast out, old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels," [9] So we see the king that is coming as part of this parable is none other then Satan, who is called Abaddon in the Hebrew and Apollyon in the Greek tongue.

Friend, we will see the king of Babylon of the book of Revelation, and that entire Book was written to our generation, the generation of the fig tree. When Satan comes, he will come posing as the true Christ, and that is why he is called the Antichrist. Antichrist fully translated means "instead of Christ [Jesus]". That means that when Satan does come, he is going to claim that he is the true Christ, before the temple of God in Jerusalem. Satan is called the king of Babylon.

Well this parable of the fig tree is a simple story that will tell us exactly what will take place. Picture a temple in Jerusalem, with two baskets of figs sitting on the steps before the temple. That is the setting.

Notice also that it names the name "Jeconiah", and we know him by the name of Jehoiachin. Remember back a few chapters, God changed his name because of his evil. The name "Jehoiachin" means, "one whom God appoints". Jeconiah means "one whom God established". It is saying that God put him there in captivity.

Jeremiah 24:2 "One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad."

When you go into the horticulture of the figs, we are talking about goat figs here. The male tree. We know that this tree was set out in the year 1948 when Judah only returned to Jerusalem to establish the tiny nation of Israel. And with them came the very good figs, and the very bad figs.

Jeremiah 24:3 "Then said the LORD unto me, What seesth thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil."

I admit, I don't know about the shibboleth but I will research it ,however my point is there is neither Jew nor Gentile as Paul taught as well

One must believe in Christ

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It's just too bad that you don't know GOD's plan for their accepting Jesus at the end of this age.

Oh, and did you want me to mention all the other things you get wrong?!? If so, we could be here a while ...

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

God has a plan for all to accept Christ!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I am glad you mention ELECTION, election is everything in bible doctrine. It is God's sovereign choice, election means choice.

Paul talks about Israel's election, let's see what he says.
Romans 11.28-29.
As regards the gospel they are enemies of God for your sake but as touching election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gift and the call of God are irrovocable.

WOW, God calls them His beloved. WOW He has not revoked His gift and call.

We's saved one by one as God elects us or chooses us to be saved but Israel is elect as a nation. They were chosen [as we individually are chosen] before they did anything right or wrong. The basis, the only basis. for salvation for them or us is God's sovereign choice, His grace, His mercy.

Before they did right or wrong, before they either accepted Christ or rejected Him .

The church must learn that Israel's disobedience and failure was predetermined by God Himself and so will their eventual salvation be according to His promise.

Even when they did evil, God turned it around for good, even when they did the greatest evil, God turned it around for the greatest good.

No ,election means chosen .Chosen when is the question, and the Word tells us

Ephesians 1:4 "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:"

What does it mean to be "chosen"?

It means that there are certain people that God chosen in the first earth age, to do a task for Him in this flesh earth age. This is not reincarnation, for it is appointed for each of us to go through this earth age, the flesh earth age, once and only once. We read; "...It is appointed unto men once to die [in the flesh], but after this the judgment." Hebrews 9:27 This appointing and choosing took place before the foundation of this earth age; the second earth age [cosmos] that we now live in.

"Without blame" refers to the fact that God intercedes in certain peoples lives. Certain people have free will, while certain others are of God's election, however, God doesn't play favorites. Christ died for the sins of all who will repent; the chosen, and the free-will. All must repent for sins they commit, and love the Lord Jesus Christ, to have the hope of His glory.

"Before the foundation of the world", [cosmos in the Greek, meaning world or earth age.] The "foundation" in the Greek text, is the verb for, "the overthrow". This refers to something that happened in that first earth age, before the overthrow of Satan and his angels that followed him. When Satan fell [war against God], one third of all angelic beings [God's children] followed Satan. Then during that war, there were some who fought against Satan, and those who did, God calls "His Chosen". They took a stand, and were overcomers in that first earth age.

Have you ever wondered why you do the things that you do, at times. It's just like you have a destiny. You have always felt their is more to life, and this world, then what you have been taught. Paul addresses this in Romans 8:27. In verse twenty six it says that there are times in your life when the Holy Spirit makes intercession for you because you don't even know what to pray for.

"And he that searcheth the heart knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." Romans 8:27 These saints are "the set-aside ones", or "the chosen". God has a overall plan, and a purpose in that plan just for you. That purpose is to bring back His children to Him; after that overthrow, and in this earth age.

Why would God intercede in a person's life, without them even asking? When your free-will goes against God's purpose for your life, God will intercede. When Paul's "free will" was to destroy all Christians, God's will was to take this highly educated man, and use Paul as the instrument for Him. Paul used to same drive to destroy Christians, that he used later to convert people, after his conversion.

We read that the Lord said; "...For He is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and Kings, and children of Israel:" Acts 9:15

Ephesians 1:5 "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,"

"Predestined" means "from a prior time", or "required to do a certain thing" in the Greek text. You have a choice of loving God, or loving Satan. God will not interfere with your free will choice to chose Him or Satan. However, that person that proved himself during the overthrow of Satan, were "justified", or earned the right to be called "saints", from that first earth age.

Each soul comes from God, and enters an embryo at conception. This is why Jeremiah was a chosen one. "Before I formed thee in the belly I know thee; and before thou comest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet of nations." Jeremiah 1:5

"Sanctified" thee, is to "set aside, or apart for a purpose". Sins still have to be repented, and the price to pay for them still had to be made. To the predestined, and fore chosen, God can make life so miserable to those out of His will that they will repent. God has a perfect will, and God is always fair.

"And we know that all things work together for good, to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 This verse is directed to a certain people, with a condition attached. This applies to "them who are called according to His purpose." "His purpose" is called God's plan, and God's overall plan is the offering of Salvation to all. That plan includes the teaching of God's Word; to plant seeds to convict; to live our life for Him; and to go and speak where God leads you. God will use you as it pleases Him.

"For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren." Romans 8:29 God knew you, and what you were in that first earth age; and then [in that first earth age] God prearranged our destiny for this age. That destiny is to make us conform, or be like His Son, Jesus Christ. Though Jesus is the first fruits to overcome death, there are many that have that victory over death, through Christ's death and resurrection.

"Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called: He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified." Romans 8:30 "Justified" means "judged" in the Greek text; God judged them there in that first earth age, and that is why God can and does intercede in the chosen's ones lives. The justified are the priests of the Zadok in the millennium age of Ezekiel 40, for the word Zadok comes from the Hebrew word meaning "the just".

Certain of God's children stood against Satan in the first earth age, and those that did stand, and did not follow Satan; God judged [justified], and He "chose" them then to be used in His eternal plan. Through God's perfect plan, God "predestined", and "ordained" each of them to His purpose to be used in this flesh age. Each of these will also be used in the Millennium age as priests, or called the "Zadok".

When you become a Christian, and God has given you a working over, He is trying to wake you up. God is calling out a people, His people, the "Elect-chosen, and predestined" to stand against the Antichrist [Satan] in this final generation.

As for the Church one must understand ,Israel has always been the Church!!!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's just too bad that you don't know GOD's plan for their accepting Jesus at the end of this age.
A general acceptance of Jesus by the Jews is not prophesied to happen. Only a remnant of Judah will survive. Isaiah 6:11-13, Romans 9:27, Zephaniah 1:1-18, + many others that describe the demise of the Jews.

Oh, and did you want me to mention all the other things you get wrong?!?
Not wrong BJ, just not what you believe.
Unlike you, I use scripture to prove my point.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Who are the 'elect; now?
1 Peter 1:9-10....Born again Christians, thats who.
The Jewish State of Israel will be gone on the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:1-18, Jeremiah 12:14, Isaiah 22:1-14, +

I know many people who call themselves Jews. They talk perfectly normally and as most of them reject Jesus, they will be punished along with all the ungodly peoples.

Born again Christians are not necessarily the Elect ,the Elect were chosen b4 the foundation of the world

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I admit, I don't know about the shibboleth but I will research it
Judges 12:5-6. It was the Ephraimites who couldn't say 'shibboleth', they said 'sibboleth' and the men of Gilead killed 42 thousand of them.
God knows who a true Jews is: Romans 2:29, and it has nothing to do with actual or claimed ethnicity.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Judges 12:5-6. It was the Ephraimites who couldn't say 'shibboleth', they said 'sibboleth' and the men of Gilead killed 42 thousand of them.
God knows who a true Jews is: Romans 2:29, and it has nothing to do with actual or claimed ethnicity.

Of course He does, my point was you will not be saved just because ur a Jew as just like the Gentile were grafted into the Tree ,they can be cut off

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't you recognize a Jew? Hitler knew who they were, he knew who to pin a yellow badge on.

The Jews have a shibboleth, that is a certain something, a click in their speech by which they know whether or not a person is a true Jew.
Hitler was a Jew.
The Law under Hitler claimed that if one was 3 times removed, such a one was not regarded as a Jew.
Hitler was 3 times removed from the Law regarding the Jews.
Hitler was totally in bed with the so called Zionist Jews, such as this Zionist were the ones who worked to get the Nazi Party into power and controlled Hitler.
Rothschild's created the so called Zionist, it was his baby and the creation of the State that they call Israel.
For anyone to claim that the State is Israel is insane, even the true devout Jews say it's not Israel, they wish it was Israel tho.
Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and anyone who does not understand or rejects this fact is not worthy of God.

A True Israelite is as Jesus Christ said of Nathaniel apart from that one is not truly worthy of the name Israelite, one does not inherit such a Title for nothing, that's why Jesus Christ said You must be born again to receive the Holy Spirit to be able to come into the Kingdom of God. as outside of this has to do with this world that is under the power of Satan's deceptions.

Jacob never became Israel by inheritance, it was because he was worthy of the Title in Deed.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jacob never became Israel by inheritance, it was because he was worthy of the Title in Deed.
The Hebrew word; Israelite, literally means an Overcomer for God. As we see in each of the seven Church's of Revelation 2 to 3.
Galatians 3:26-29 and Galatians 6:14-16, are perfectly clear: every born again Christian is an Israelite.

The Jesus hating mob currently occupying a small part of the holy Land, are the Satanic fake Israel and over 20 Prophesies tell of their virtual wipe out. Isaiah 22:14, Romans 9:27

The Israel who will be kept safe during the GT, are those people who kept firm in their faith before that. Revelation 12:6

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Tribulation is none other than "the time of Jacob's trouble" tribulation is taken from the word trouble.
There is only one place in the bible where we find the term "Jacob's trouble" although the time of trouble is mentioned several times.

So what does God say about it?
Jeremiah.30 vs. 5
Thus says the Lord, we have heard a cry of panic, of terror and not peace
6. ask now and see can a man bear a child? why then do I see every man with his hands on his loins like a woman in labour?
why has every face turned pale?
7. Alas for that day is there is none like it, it is the time of Jacob's trouble BUT
BUT he shall be saved out of it.
8. And it shall come to pass in that day says the Lord of hosts that I will break the yoke from off their neck and I will burst their bonds and strangers shall no more make servants of them. 9. but they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king whom I will raise for them.

10. Then FEAR NOT O Jacob My servant says the Lord, NOR BE DISMAYED O Israel for lo I will save you from afar and your offspring from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return and have QUIET AND EASE and none shall make him afraid.
11. For I am with you to save you says the Lord
I will make a full end of the nations among whom I scattered you but of you I will not make a full end.

I will chasten you in measure and I will by no means leave you unpunished.

Maybe Trump has Israels back, at least until March 2021. Then we just may be at the 3.5 year mark of the Great Tribulation.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Trump has Israels back, at least until March 2021. Then we just may be at the 3.5 year mark of the Great Tribulation.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Rev. 13:5 CORRECTLY says 42 months. The Dan. 9 purported "seventieth week" is a false doctrine. That "week" has NOTHING to do with the Tribulation except that the Destroyer SHALL COME AFTER the seventieth week. And it's approximately some 17 1/2 years AFTER.

But if you don't believe, look into the 9:2 "perceived" using 1 Kings 3 "shama" vs "biyn"; that the "sevens" are NOT in the usual CONCISE Feminine Gender Text, but instead are in the unusual INCONCISE Masculine Gender Text (found ONLY in Dan. 9, and not used in Dan. 10; ALL Daniel's prophecies are MODERN, not "ancient" as the liars have asserted; the "seven" and the "sixty-two" are two distinct durations (Ref. Newton, and the RSV -- plus a few others); and there are TWO "anointed ones"; and "messiah" is ANY King or Priest (Lev. 4:3); the going forth of the word is not from a "persian man-king, but is a Directive Given Exclusively by GOD in Scripture; and the one who is "cut off" is Rabin.

OR, -- continue to believe the LIES! :)

ELAM ( -- in the picture --)

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Israel to be kept safe during the Great Tribulation"

Yeah, true, except you're not Israel. The gentile believer, the "saints" as they are called in Revelation will be too busy getting their teeth kicked in by the much vaunted anti-Christ. He made that extra clear in Rev 13, when he said he will "make war against the saints, and overcome them", for the last three and half years of the tribulation period in particular. Israel, meanwhile, the true descendants (not those chumps in Israel now who "say they are Jews, and are not, and are of the synagogue of Satan" as Jesus put it), will be chilling out in the wilderness, meeting with God face to face. Its kind of spooky to me, but I am looking forward to finally meeting him. :)

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Nobody does except God

Didn't mean it how you thinking I am

My point was God does not know who will chose Him ,however an example with a question , Why did God interfere in Paul's life? Answer because he was already chosen , meaning he was already justified , again before this age of flesh .

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hitler was a Jew.
The Law under Hitler claimed that if one was 3 times removed, such a one was not regarded as a Jew.
Hitler was 3 times removed from the Law regarding the Jews.
Hitler was totally in bed with the so called Zionist Jews, such as this Zionist were the ones who worked to get the Nazi Party into power and controlled Hitler.
Rothschild's created the so called Zionist, it was his baby and the creation of the State that they call Israel.
For anyone to claim that the State is Israel is insane, even the true devout Jews say it's not Israel, they wish it was Israel tho.
Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and anyone who does not understand or rejects this fact is not worthy of God.

A True Israelite is as Jesus Christ said of Nathaniel apart from that one is not truly worthy of the name Israelite, one does not inherit such a Title for nothing, that's why Jesus Christ said You must be born again to receive the Holy Spirit to be able to come into the Kingdom of God. as outside of this has to do with this world that is under the power of Satan's deceptions.

Jacob was worthy? I don't think so. Israel will convert to Christ, they fell as a nation they will rise as a nation.

There is no better picture of this in the bible than the story of Joseph. Chosen by God, rejected by his brothers [who were Israel] sold into the hands of the gentiles he became lord and saviour to the whole world. The story of Joseph ends with Israel being reconciled to Joseph and saved [from the famine].

"they shall look upon Him whom they have pierced and mourn for Him as for a firstborn son"

God will pour out a spirit of compassion and supplication upon Israel and they will seek Him, the whole nation will seek Him in prayer, the men separate from the women and the women separate from the men.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hey BE,
Ummmmmmmm, Peter was among the "elect", and he still had "free will", which he used to deny Jesus three times. But that's why we have a Saviour! :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
He had a will I grant you but it was hardly free, it was bound by terror. If his will had been free He would have said "yes I am with Jesus"

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A general acceptance of Jesus by the Jews is not prophesied to happen. Only a remnant of Judah will survive. Isaiah 6:11-13, Romans 9:27, Zephaniah 1:1-18, + many others that describe the demise of the Jews.

Not wrong BJ, just not what you believe.
Unlike you, I use scripture to prove my point.

You use some scriptures and ignore others. You keep quoting the scriptures that show Israel's fall and ignore those which show their rise in the latter days.

Reactions: Bobby Jo