It Must Be Absolutely Terrifying To Be A Post-Tribulation Believer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No postribbers will engage on rev 14.
Uh huh
In case you have not realized this yet , THE BETRAYER of the brethren , IS ALREADY HERE .
And yet most are following its lovey do religoin we are one . HOPE you aint one of those my friend .
My advice is we better start taking heed to just what the HECK has been going on within EVEN the CHRISTAIN REALM pardner .
The lie , ITS HERE NOW even as we speak . I aint even talking about post , mid or pre trib .
I SEE LOTS of folks ALREADY going under the influence of that which they THINK is OF GOD
but it is of HE who desired and desires to be AS GOD . my advice , we need a serious wake up call and fast .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretrib has to admit to more than one second coming, extra returns of Christ for sure. It is right in the text of 1 Thess 4 about His return. The scripture only speaks of Him coming a second time apart from sin for salvation, that salvation is our deliverance from this present evil age.
Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

1 Peter 1
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

It is our salvation that Christ returns a second time, but it also means the sudden destruction of the wicked.
The last days are really hard time for all life on earth, it is why Christ said the Father shortens those days or no flesh would survive.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

v15 is the return of Christ. And every eye shall see Him coming in the clouds. Christ does not partially return and wait to finish coming down pretrib or mid trib. Christ's return is the sign of the end of the Great Tribulation, the destruction of the wicked, and our deliverance from the current evil age, our salvation.
Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
Pre trib has a whole lot of extra stuff , SO as to SUPPORT the teaching itself . WHEN men do that , I NO HEEDY SUCH MEN .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather odd , the jesus of pre trib seems to spend most of his time reminding us of how we shall simply be wisked away
BUT THE JESUS of THE BIBLE sure seemed to warn his own about HAVING TO ENDURE FAITHFUL TO THE END
and that we are APPOINTED UNTO TRIBULATION . just a real friendly reminder .
Your doctrine needs Lot, Noah, and the baby Jesus taken away post judgement. TOTALLY ERRONEOUS.
Jesus framed the rapture prejudgement. Solid bible fact.
In fact every rapture verse is normal life and economy.
Your postjudgent model is EXACTLY OPPOSITE.
Then in your supposed model, you have a rapture post trib AFTER the rev 14 gathering. Literally impossible.
IOW you have the resurrection of the dead in Christ AFTER the gathering of Messianic Jews PREWRATH.
...and you defend that error??????????

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do me a favor and i will do the same for you . IF you ever see me following the pre trib stuff give me a kind whack upside
the head with the bible . I will do the same for you . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE KING .
IOW you both agree to omit the 3 comings.
SMH

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your doctrine needs Lot, Noah, and the baby Jesus taken away post judgement. TOTALLY ERRONEOUS.
Jesus framed the rapture prejudgement. Solid bible fact.
In fact every rapture verse is normal life and economy.
Your postjudgent model is EXACTLY OPPOSITE.
Then in your supposed model, you have a rapture post trib AFTER the rev 14 gathering. Literally impossible.
IOW you have the resurrection of the dead in Christ AFTER the gathering of Messianic Jews PREWRATH.
...and you defend that error??????????
This is the problem with PRE TRIBULATION . you see I NEVER SAID we go UNDER the wrath of GOD .
BUT YOU ALL TRY and teach as though SOMEHOW THE ANTI CHRIST , BEAST , his wrath
COMETH NOT AGAINST THE SAINTS . YOU all try and make it seem like we dont go under THE PERSECUTIONS
of THE BEAST . THAT is yalls huge mistake .
YOU SEE , pre trib , means TO you we dont go under the wrath from the beast , WRONG pardner .
ITS the WRATH OF GOD ALONE we dont go under . HIS WRATH
cometh AGAINST THE BEAST and all who worshipped IT .
REVELATION is real clear bout that too . AND HE was given power to rage war against the SAINTS DUDE .
THAT SAYS SAINTS . now anytime the wrath of GOD is mentioned it talks about being against
those who took the mark or followed the beast etc . YOU the ones cooking up made up doctrines to suit
an idea that is not true . I never once said WE GO UNDER the wrath of GOD .
BUT be prepared cause we are and will soon be Facing great anger and furious hatered
from the one united religoin and world who is fast uniting under the dragon and fast making ready
a peoples and a system FOR THE BEAST . WHO WILL BE COMING against the true saints .
Never said he cometh against the AINTS DUDE . HE cometh agianst THE SAINTS . time to read bible .
Cause this love unity bridge builders alpha course rick warren pope francis all incluisive FALSE LOVE
IS uniting the churches and religoins to be as one , AND IT AINT UNDER GOD bro , ITS UNDER SATAN .
HOPE you aint part of it . OR you been decieved BIG TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says ALL TAKE THE MARK.
So, you miss the rapture, you die or take the mark.
it SAYS all not in the lambs book of life .
TRY reading a bit farther along . when it talks about the SAINTS who got killed for not taking the mark .
True saints , many will be killed for not taking the mark . TRY reading the whole book man and not through the lens of pre trib eithier

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IOW you both agree to omit the 3 comings.
SMH
You mean two comings . ONE already occured when the WORD became flesh .
THE NEXT ONE , HE COMETH FOR THE lambs as HE lays down wrath and fury against
the one world united lovey do religoin who bought the lie and served the beast .
HOPE YOU aint part of the lovey do unity crap i hear in most churches . IF SO , you are already being decieved dude .
I had rather hear whether or not you are a part of that ricky warren , purpose driven , alpha course
bridge buiilders , community builders , finding common ground LIE . if so , YOU be in dire grave and deadly danger .
SO how bout putting my mind at ease and telling me how you want nothing to do with the lovey do lie that is uniting
christendom into a fat ol lie its doing all to call love . BUT IT AINT LOVE and IT AINT FROM GOD .

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13 already has the evil beast world system impowered on earth, Rev 14 comes after that, so the sickles cannot be harvesting the earth in a pretrib pov is it. Yet you stated the first sickle harvest was the rapture come before the tribulation time frame.
The 6th kingdom, yes. Not the 8th kingdom.

You are trying to claim Revelation 14 happens before the 7th Trumpet even sounds. The 7th Trumpet sounded back in Revelation 11.

The 7th Trumpet is a week long event.

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

The 7th Trumpet is this week of days.

Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven when the 7th Trumpet sounds. So for that week there are thousands of humans still left on earth, if not millions. This is when the Son defers to God's foreknowledge to see if any are left in the Lamb's book of life who will be beheaded. That is the confirmation with the many. The many are the beheaded. Otherwise at the end of 7 days, all the rest are harvested in the winepress of God's wrath.

The 8th kingdom splits the week of the 7th Trumpet in the midst of this week. Revelation 14 is the week left whole, not split in half.

How can you reconcile these two facts:

"And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

"and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name."

So tell me which scenario really happens?

In Revelation 14 we have a final winepress of God's wrath. Then those on the Sea of Glass start the Millennium. They have the victory.

Then after the 8th kingdom, after 42 months, we have another final winepress of God's wrath:

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

"And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs."

Two different versions of the same winepress. But one version happens 42 months prior to the other version. One takes place near Jerusalem, and the other 60 miles north east of Jerusalem at Mt. Megiddo.

One version has a victory over the beast the week of the 7th Trumpet, no interruption to the week. The other version gives the beast the victory and he rules for 42 months, but is destroyed at Mount Megiddo. The week of the 7th Trumpet is split in half.

One version: all humanity is killed and no 8th kingdom; Revelation 14.

One version: all humanity is killed at Armageddon after the 8th kingdom lasted only 42 months. Revelation 19.

One version gives those on the sea of glass victory immediately at the sounding of the 7th Trumpet, by week's end.

One version says they wait on the sea of glass for 42 months and then descend on white horses at Armageddon.

Neither point out a resurrection and rapture. The point is still about cleaning house and removing Adam's transgression from off the earth.

The Second Coming was at the 6th Seal, so that when the 7th Seal is opened, the final harvest can start. The sheep and goat judgment is first during the first 6 Trumpets. The church was glorified in the 5th Seal. So any rapture and resurrection was experienced at the point the church was glorified. That is what Paul and other NT writers claim.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Those on white horses in Revelation 19 are those removed prior to the 7th Trumpet during the first 6 Trumpets and 7 Thunders."

Where does it state this presupposition?

Please post the verse(s)
I did. Please post the verses that point out they are not. That is not a presupposition.

Your presupposition is that they were raptured onto those horses on the way down. Horses started down empty, and gained a rider as they approached the earth. That would be your post-something rapture.

I am just pointing out the chronology of the progression of the book of Revelation.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the problem with PRE TRIBULATION . you see I NEVER SAID we go UNDER the wrath of GOD .
COMETH NOT AGAINST THE SAINTS . YOU all try and make it seem like we dont go under THE PERSECUTIONS
YOU SEE , pre trib , means TO you we dont go under the wrath from the beast , WRONG pardner .
REVELATION is real clear bout that too . AND HE was given power to rage war against the SAINTS DUDE .
THAT SAYS SAINTS . now anytime the wrath of GOD is mentioned it talks about being against
those who took the mark or followed the beast etc . YOU the ones cooking up made up doctrines to suit
BUT be prepared cause we are and will soon be Facing great anger and furious hatered
from the one united religoin and world who is fast uniting under the dragon and fast making ready
a peoples and a system FOR THE BEAST . WHO WILL BE COMING against the true saints .
Never said he cometh against the AINTS DUDE . HE cometh agianst THE SAINTS . time to read bible .
Cause this love unity bridge builders alpha course rick warren pope francis all incluisive FALSE LOVE
IS uniting the churches and religoins to be as one , AND IT AINT UNDER GOD bro , ITS UNDER SATAN .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yep
take the mark or die.
psssst...that means nobody to rapture postrib or postwrath.
only pretrib rapture fits

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean two comings . ONE already occured when the WORD became flesh .
THE NEXT ONE , HE COMETH FOR THE lambs as HE lays down wrath and fury against
the one world united lovey do religoin who bought the lie and served the beast .
HOPE YOU aint part of the lovey do unity crap i hear in most churches . IF SO , you are already being decieved dude .
I had rather hear whether or not you are a part of that ricky warren , purpose driven , alpha course
bridge buiilders , community builders , finding common ground LIE . if so , YOU be in dire grave and deadly danger .
SO how bout putting my mind at ease and telling me how you want nothing to do with the lovey do lie that is uniting
christendom into a fat ol lie its doing all to call love . BUT IT AINT LOVE and IT AINT FROM GOD .
What part of "before the flood " do you not comprehend.
What part of Lot delivered prejudgement do you not comprehend?
Mat 24 (you know, the other verses that you will NEVER hear from postribbers)
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mat 24
Jesus = I will picture for you 2 DISTINCT COMINGS. One before/one after the gt
Postribbers = No sir, we will omit that component no matter what.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU ALL TRY and teach as though SOMEHOW THE ANTI CHRIST , BEAST , his wrath
Nope
As I told you, the entire world takes the mark. You take it or die. All those left behind deal with the AC.
Been sayin that for over 30 years.
He kills all the saints.
They are seen as martyrs in the "innumerable number", in heaven early on in the trib.

All rapture verses are normal life in setting.
Pretrib rapture rules
Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did. Please post the verses that point out they are not. That is not a presupposition.

Your presupposition is that they were raptured onto those horses on the way down. Horses started down empty, and gained a rider as they approached the earth. That would be your post-something rapture.

I am just pointing out the chronology of the progression of the book of Revelation.
No one receives a Glorified Body until His Second Coming and the Resurrection which takes place in chapter 20 after JESUS descends.
We see in Revelation ch19 JESUS is preparing to descend with the Saints as Prophesied (1 Thess & Jude) for His Second Coming.

Reactions: ewq1938

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope
As I told you, the entire world takes the mark. You take it or die. All those left behind deal with the AC.
Been sayin that for over 30 years.
He kills all the saints.
They are seen as martyrs in the "innumerable number", in heaven early on in the trib.

All rapture verses are normal life in setting.
Pretrib rapture rules
Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!
Biblical ignorance.

What makes those deceived on man's false Pre-trib Rapture theory so in love with it, brethren in Christ?

I mean, even false Pre-trib's teaching about being Left-Behind from Luke 17 is a big fat LIE, because they teach it as if Jesus meant being the 1st one TAKEN to mean being raptured by Him!

That is NOT what Lord Jesus was teaching about the first one TAKEN at all!

Here is how the false Pre-trib Rapture preachers teach Luke 17...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Pre-trib:
"Yeah brothers and sisters! We are outta here, first ones TAKEN being RAPTURED to Heaven to be with Lord Jesus!!", they would say. And that 36th verse is where they would STOP.

But isn't there another verse to that teaching by Lord Jesus about the first one TAKEN? yeah!

Luke 17:37
And they answered and said unto Him,
"Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
KJV

In Matthew 24 is another version of Lord Jesus' answer to His disciple's question...

Matt 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
KJV

Who doesn't know what a dead "carcase" is? It's a dead body. What fowls go after a dead carcase? Scavenger birds which God created to cleanse the earth. Jesus gave an ANALOGY of being the 1st one TAKEN to being gathered like a DEAD CARCASE which is where the SCAVENGER FOWLS will be.

Now does that sound like being RAPTURED to Heaven by Lord Jesus?? No! of course not!

But that above, stopping at Luke 17:36, and DISREGARDING that Luke 17:37 verse of Jesus' answer, is exactly... what the false Pre-trib Rapture preachers do!! If you never bother to check those false preachers out for yourself in God's written Word, then you would never know they are telling LIES to you!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one receives a Glorified Body until His Second Coming and the Resurrection which takes place in chapter 20 after JESUS descends.
We see in Revelation ch19 JESUS is preparing to descend with the Saints as Prophesied (1 Thess & Jude) for His Second Coming.
No such thing as a glorified body. The soul is glorified when the spirit is put on over the permanent incorruptible physical body. Those in Paradise already have a permanent incorruptible physical body, serving God day and night and the Lamb in their midst. That has been Paradise since Resurrection Sunday.

You don't put on a glorified body over the permanent incorruptible physical body. You put on a robe of white. You put on eternal life. You put on the spirit. You then shine as the stars and the sun. Matthew 17:1-2

"And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light."

Do you not understand that Jesus showed them what it means to put on the spirit? Jesus always had the spirit on over His physical body. He was able to walk around with it unnoticed. That is having on the spirit. That is putting on the robe of white. God is spirit. God is light. The angels are the stars a ministering light/spirit. The sons of God shown as bright as the stars on the earth as humanity created on the 6th day. Adam was seperated from his spirit the instant he disobeyed God. That is spiritual death. After the spirit was gone so was the light. Then they realized they were naked. Prior to that they had a robe of white on, the light of the spirit.

Those resurrected in Revelation 20:4-6 do not put on the spirit. The sheep and wheat of the final harvest do not put on the spirit. They live on the earth and subdue the earth for 1,000 years. Will they be glorified in the NHNE? We are never told that.

In the 5th Seal the entire church body from Abel to the 5th Seal are glorified. They put on that robe of white. Then told to rest while Jesus and His angels gather the final harvest on the earth. The Second Coming is the final harvest.

The resurrection in Revelation 20:4 is only for those beheaded during the previous 42 months. They are part of the ones the church at the 5th Seal are waiting for.

"they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled"

Killed as they were is the act of leaving Adam's dead corruptible flesh. The final harvest. The beheaded are the last of the harvest. The Second Coming is more than just Satan and company. It is called Jacob's trouble. It is not called the church's trouble.

God gives us information in Scripture.