It Must Be Absolutely Terrifying To Be A Post-Tribulation Believer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I keep hearing that mess about secret rapture.
But only from postribbers projecting it onto other postribbers.
Very strange.
But keeps them smiling over more made up talking points.
Okay ,one question ,at what point in time after the resurrection of Christ could the rapture take place?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You all (pre trib }keep worrying about the flesh when scripture says we wrestle against spirits, take the mark or die, I mean for real, how many Christians have died for the faith ? You worried about getting your head chopped off

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all (pre trib }keep worrying about the flesh when scripture says we wrestle against spirits, take the mark or die, I mean for real, how many Christians have died for the faith ? You worried about getting your head chopped off
In this world you shall have tribulation .
I am watching these spirits that work through men , leading and guiding all faiths and religoins to merge under a lie .
The world is merging as one through a mindset , a wordly love , through a lie .
The Truth has become their enemy as they ever merge for unity under this delusion which will save none o them
but rather leads this earth to the day of armegeddon .
Fiery trials will increase . Persecutions against those who do not conform will increase .
The peoples must exhort one another daily and be prepared to suffer for Christ .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point of preparation is to give your life to Jesus Christ, not just your head.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never been scared of any tribulation. Do you even know what tribulation is?
I think you are... scared.

The main pivot point of man's false Pre-tribulation Rapture theory depends upon the believer wanting to 'escape' the coming "great tribulation" out of fear for their life.

This is why those deceived by that Pre-trib Rapture doctrine keep trying to warn those of us that see Christ's coming to gather us after... the tribulation, as if we are going to be in a world of pain!

Even Hal Lindsay's books, and Tim LaHaye's books and movies dwell on the subject of fear of all their dreamed up tribulation destruction events that happen to those left-behind, which are NOT actually written in God's Word! But those terrible events certainly are written in Tim LaHaye's 13 book series that the gullible buy!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are... scared.

The main pivot point of man's false Pre-tribulation Rapture theory depends upon the believer wanting to 'escape' the coming "great tribulation" out of fear for their life.

This is why those deceived by that Pre-trib Rapture doctrine keep trying to warn those of us that see Christ's coming to gather us after... the tribulation, as if we are going to be in a world of pain!

Even Hal Lindsay's books, and Tim LaHaye's books and movies dwell on the subject of fear of all their dreamed up tribulation destruction events that happen to those left-behind, which are NOT actually written in God's Word! But those terrible events certainly are written in Tim LaHaye's 13 book series that the gullible buy!
I know you are wrong and only post about human theology. Sometimes even putting Scripture in your post, which you then interpret totally opposite of what is written.

I think you are scared Jesus Himself cannot be on the earth during this time of Jacob's trouble, because you are scared for His sake. Thus you deny His presence even in the fiery furnace.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of "before the flood " do you not comprehend.
What part of Lot delivered prejudgement do you not comprehend?
I could ask the same.

Youre right, we are saved right before the flood. What does Revelation say?

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head. His face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire. 2He held in his hand a small scroll, which lay open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land. 3Then he cried out in a loud voice like the roar of a lion.

The rainbow had 2 meanings. One, it was a symbol of peace. But more importantly for us, it was the everlasting covenant God made that He would never flood the entire earth ever again. Genesis 9:11-15

The point is, the rainbow is shown on this messenger who plants his feet world wide (earth and sea). It goes without saying, this angel is Christ that cry's as a lion (of the tribe of Judah), who swears by God (which no angel or man can sware by God but God himself ie. Exodus) and who in Rev 11 calls the 2 witnesses (His witnesses) whose feet is as bronze and face like the sun. Christ demonstrating that he remembers his covenant with the rainbow, and that the flood comes after the 7th trumpet when he reigns as King over the earth on the last day before the door is shut.

Now, you are pre-TB so you will ignore all of this and reply with something else. Lot was saved on the same day destruction came and so was Noah. Not 7 days before which Pre-Tb says changes to 7 years before and yet they only apply it to Noah due to misinterpretations and not to Lot yet they both are named as having that event happen exactly the same way; though Pre-Tb's change it. By the way, if we are saved 7 years before the wrath, and the wrath happens at the 1st seal, and from the 1st seal to the end is 7 years as pre-Tb says...thats 14 years,

Pre-TB nonsensical stuff
7 years before wrath starts. Noah is 7 days before the flood. 7 days = 7 years
Wrath = 1st seal to last bowl = Great Tribulation which lasts 7 years (70th week)
7+7=14 years. Unbiblical.

Why would we be saved 14 years before the 2nd and only other coming of Christ. Not 3 more comings, not 4.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Only the worthy ones are taken in the rapture. We see this vividly Illustrated and declared in Matthew 25, in another gospel, and in Revelation the seven letters to the seven churches.
So we see this in Scripture confirmed three different places. The Rapture, those taken, is the bride of Christ .
it is the worthy ones, it's not the entire church.
For this to be correct, there must be a Judgment first, to establish who is worthy.
Tell us when that takes place. I see it only after Jesus Returns; Matthew 25:51-53

The gathering of all the righteous and faithful people happens at the Return. Matthew 24:31

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could ask the same.

Youre right, we are saved right before the flood. What does Revelation say?

Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head. His face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire. 2He held in his hand a small scroll, which lay open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land. 3Then he cried out in a loud voice like the roar of a lion.

The rainbow had 2 meanings. One, it was a symbol of peace. But more importantly for us, it was the everlasting covenant God made that He would never flood the entire earth ever again. Genesis 9:11-15

The point is, the rainbow is shown on this messenger who plants his feet world wide (earth and sea). It goes without saying, this angel is Christ that cry's as a lion (of the tribe of Judah), who swears by God (which no angel or man can sware by God but God himself ie. Exodus) and who in Rev 11 calls the 2 witnesses (His witnesses) whose feet is as bronze and face like the sun. Christ demonstrating that he remembers his covenant with the rainbow, and that the flood comes after the 7th trumpet when he reigns as King over the earth on the last day before the door is shut.

Now, you are pre-TB so you will ignore all of this and reply with something else. Lot was saved on the same day destruction came and so was Noah. Not 7 days before which Pre-Tb says changes to 7 years before and yet they only apply it to Noah due to misinterpretations and not to Lot yet they both are named as having that event happen exactly the same way; though Pre-Tb's change it. By the way, if we are saved 7 years before the wrath, and the wrath happens at the 1st seal, and from the 1st seal to the end is 7 years as pre-Tb says...thats 14 years,

Pre-TB nonsensical stuff
7 years before wrath starts. Noah is 7 days before the flood. 7 days = 7 years
Wrath = 1st seal to last bowl = Great Tribulation which lasts 7 years (70th week)
7+7=14 years. Unbiblical.

Why would we be saved 14 years before the 2nd and only other coming of Christ. Not 3 more comings, not 4.
Just see the others as metaphors.
He really does not come on a cloud and harvest his people in rev 14.
And lot was some spiritual deal where we really go through the fires of sodom and AFTER the fire and judgement God comes and removes us.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For this to be correct, there must be a Judgment first, to establish who is worthy.
Tell us when that takes place. I see it only after Jesus Returns; Matthew 25:51-53

The gathering of all the righteous and faithful people happens at the Return. Matthew 24:31
Mat 25 the virgins parable.
Read it and realize judgement came AFTERWARDS.
It is so vivid. Impossible to miss

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps , better be ready to suffer and die for CHRIST , cause the true lambs ARE BOUT TO BE BETRAYED . dont think it cant happen either .
You responded twice on my rev 14 challenge.
But never addressed any substance.
In fact , nothing but "guidance" and warnings using your failure to reconcile verses that challenge a poorly thought out doctrine of assumptions.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You responded twice on my rev 14 challenge.
But never addressed any substance.
In fact , nothing but "guidance" and warnings using your failure to reconcile verses that challenge a poorly thought out doctrine of assumptions.
chapter fourteen holds to what paul says himself .
THE CHURCH does get raptured THEN COMES the wrath of GOD against the ungodly .
Against the beast the fp and all who followed it .
Chapter fourteen shows us at the time of our depature the wrath of GOD comes upon the world .
Not the wrath of ANTI CHRIST . But of GOD HIMSELF .
Now go and learn that .

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical ignorance.

What makes those deceived on man's false Pre-trib Rapture theory so in love with it, brethren in Christ?

I mean, even false Pre-trib's teaching about being Left-Behind from Luke 17 is a big fat LIE, because they teach it as if Jesus meant being the 1st one TAKEN to mean being raptured by Him!

That is NOT what Lord Jesus was teaching about the first one TAKEN at all!

Here is how the false Pre-trib Rapture preachers teach Luke 17...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Pre-trib:
"Yeah brothers and sisters! We are outta here, first ones TAKEN being RAPTURED to Heaven to be with Lord Jesus!!", they would say. And that 36th verse is where they would STOP.

But isn't there another verse to that teaching by Lord Jesus about the first one TAKEN? yeah!

Luke 17:37
And they answered and said unto Him,
"Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
KJV

In Matthew 24 is another version of Lord Jesus' answer to His disciple's question...

Matt 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
KJV

Who doesn't know what a dead "carcase" is? It's a dead body. What fowls go after a dead carcase? Scavenger birds which God created to cleanse the earth. Jesus gave an ANALOGY of being the 1st one TAKEN to being gathered like a DEAD CARCASE which is where the SCAVENGER FOWLS will be.

Now does that sound like being RAPTURED to Heaven by Lord Jesus?? No! of course not!

But that above, stopping at Luke 17:36, and DISREGARDING that Luke 17:37 verse of Jesus' answer, is exactly... what the false Pre-trib Rapture preachers do!! If you never bother to check those false preachers out for yourself in God's written Word, then you would never know they are telling LIES to you!
That omission mode if you guys is your cornerstone.
Leave out the FACT that the "one taken" prophecy of Jesus has those "taken" in normal " non gt" living.
Psssst...that makes your deal impossible.
But it gets even worse. You LEFT OUT (as every postribber must do) the next verse to watch and be ready IN THE CONTEXT OF NORMAL EVERYDAY COMMERCE AND PEACETIME.
Solid bible.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
chapter fourteen holds to what paul says himself .
THE CHURCH does get raptured THEN COMES the wrath of GOD against the ungodly .
Against the beast the fp and all who followed it .
Chapter fourteen shows us at the time of our depature the wrath of GOD comes upon the world .
Not the wrath of ANTI CHRIST . But of GOD HIMSELF .
Now go and learn that .
Lol you leave out the 144k JEWS gathered immediately before that.
Funny how you omit anything challenging some made up mess.
It is so ironic to place the dead in christ following the 144k, ( what you just did) and then pretending to teach me some impossible scenario.
Go learn that the rapture has NOBODY preceding the dead in Christ.
Your doctrine just lead you into the impossible.
Try reconciling verses, instead of postrib talking points.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol you leave out the 144k JEWS gathered immediately before that.
Funny how you omit anything challenging some made up mess.
It is so ironic to place the dead in christ following the 144k, ( what you just did) and then pretending to teach me some impossible scenario.
Go learn that the rapture has NOBODY preceding the dead in Christ.
Your doctrine just lead you into the impossible.
Try reconciling verses, instead of postrib talking points.
read genesis . this might help you to understand things .
for example when you read chapter one
you see the overall view on how God created .
THEN in chapter two , which Follows chapter one you see
the explanantion on HOW man was made .
Not an eight day creation like so many try and preach cause they cant rememdy the fact
that its not in chronological order always . I mean in chapter one
we see He made male and female and etc
SO following the pattern YOU all teach if i were to read the second chapter
i would then have to say OH GOD must have created lots of people .
Then later HE creates adam and eve . SEE THE PROBLEM .
I am telling you that revelation also follows this pattern .