It's coming, folks!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
on their right hand or on their forehead anyway, right
so just get the chip in your left hand, you'll be fine :D

'right' hand or forehead--everything they do transactionally or think
describes money as profit, and bc we want to profit now
we are willing to accept implosion later, wink wink

it's already here ok, been in Amurrica since like 1913 or whatever, just about completely cemented now.
Then we will have to use dollars, and i bet you're going to wish you were in manure then
so enjoy them, we got what 7-8 years left before all the GDP is needed for debt
for the next 50 years or whatever, were they worth it?

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you concerned about getting the Mark of the Beast chip and going to hell?
Are you worried that your friends, your family, your team members at the office will find out?

Well, have no fear! The "Chip-No-More" Antichrist Chip Extractor is here! Operators are standing by so call now for a free, no-obligation exam and consultation to get you off the road to perdition and on the path of righteousness!

Just call 1-800-NOT-ACHP and ask for an appointment with Dr. REED U. BOBBLE for a quick, hassle-free outpatient appointment today! Dr. REED U. BOBBLE specializes in the removal of Antichrist chips, T-1000 CPUs, and any other devices that may cause Eternal Torment in the Lake of Fire!

(Terms and conditions apply. Not licensed in CA or NY. If you don't have a phone, money, or are speech impaired, don't bother calling us, just grab any sharp instrument you can find and cut the stupid chip out of your hand or forehead yourself...even that rusty old steak knife in Grampa's tacklebox...are you really so stupid as to let a flippin' chip that's probably only splinter deep stand in your way of an eternity in heaven? Look, put down the remote, step away from the TV, and go read a book or something)

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is, by the time the "mark of the beast" is imposed on the public,
people will be accustomed to such things.

We are already willing to trade our privacy for convenience.

It will all seem so logical and responsible. "Mark of the beast" technology will offer
the promise of convenience, security, and health.

Just as the Bible warns.
Oh yes, they will make it look like the best invention since sliced bread! It will pretty much put an immediate stop to crime, drug trafficking and prostitution esp.
@Frank Lee could be right about the scar being the "mark". I read something years ago describing what the word itself meant in Greek and, if I remember right, it said like an etching or a scratch. Who knows.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you worried that your friends, your family, your team members at the office will find out?

Well, have no fear! The "Chip-No-More" Antichrist Chip Extractor is here! Operators are standing by so call now for a free, no-obligation exam and consultation to get you off the road to perdition and on the path of righteousness!

Just call 1-800-NOT-ACHP and ask for an appointment with Dr. REED U. BOBBLE for a quick, hassle-free outpatient appointment today! Dr. REED U. BOBBLE specializes in the removal of Antichrist chips, T-1000 CPUs, and any other devices that may cause Eternal Torment in the Lake of Fire!

(Terms and conditions apply. Not licensed in CA or NY. If you don't have a phone, money, or are speech impaired, don't bother calling us, just grab any sharp instrument you can find and cut the stupid chip out of your hand or forehead yourself...even that rusty old steak knife in Grampa's tacklebox...are you really so stupid as to let a flippin' chip that's probably only splinter deep stand in your way of an eternity in heaven? Look, put down the remote, step away from the TV and go read a book or something)

a3150ac41bd3333687ba8209f7184eff.jpg

Your font is not quite big enough....Cant you make it any bigger.

Do you think we are all blind...or maybe deaf , so you shout at us!!
Big colourful font does not make your posts either more powerful or anointed than any one else's.

I think that you are losing the plot :D

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Terms and conditions apply. Not licensed in CA or NY. If you don't have a phone, money, or are speech impaired, don't bother calling us, just grab any sharp instrument you can find and cut the stupid chip out of your hand or forehead yourself...even that rusty old steak knife in Grampa's tacklebox...are you really so stupid as to let a flippin' chip that's probably only splinter deep stand in your way of an eternity in heaven? Look, put down the remote, step away from the TV and go read a book or something)

Oh my goodness mark of the beast is no laughing matter, but I had to laugh all the way through this. Very creative and hilarious. Haha haha.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Business Insider reports:

"Thousands of Swedes are having microchips implanted into their bodies so that they don't need to carry key cards, IDs, and even train tickets."

In fact, Sweden's national railway line can now scan passengers' hands to collect their fares.

I don't think a microchip is the mark, but I actually know a woman who works on the Swedish national railway line. I'm guessing she's probably pretty paranoid about it, LoL.
I won't even put a microchip in my cat. We are not computers. It is going too far. My body is a temple of God.

The mark or not, I have to confess it does kinda give me "the willies." (No offense, @Willie T).

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The mark of the beast my friends will have to do with worship, ie to who we actually will pay allegiance to, not to who we say we pay allegiance to. It will be the final test for the people of the planet. We will give allegiance to God by obedience to his laws or allegiance to Satan by obedience to the laws man has presented in God's place.

You will see it develop politically. The infrastructure is in place. Every person will make a conscious choice, there will be no ambiguity.

Forget the microchip idea, this is just a decoy, a straw man. The context of Revelation on this matter centres around who we will worship and who we worship is always defined in scripture by obedience or lack of it to his law. Of course, if you think that God has changed or abrogated his law you will be a sitting duck for the mark of the beast because your reference point is fudged.

Do you think that the Mark of the Beast and the Seal of God (because these are the only two options) will be 'marks' displayed on our physical bodies? No, no, these are the determinations of God according to where our hearts lie.

We are directed to watch and stay awake so as not to be caught unawares. Jesus was clear about this.

B

brakelite

View attachment 4002

Big colourful font does not make your posts either more powerful or anointed than any one else's.

Come on Grace, it's a send up...an advertisement...all ads are big loud and proud! Maybe give phoneman a break and keep your sense of humour?
For the record, the mark of the beast is not a chip. Does anyone really believe that the great dividing point between the saved and unsaved at the end of time is technology to make living presumably easier, and the means by which government controls its citizens? Cheques could come under that description. Is such a thing so essential to salvation that the most dire warning in the Bible is given against receiving it?
Note that 'mark' (of beast) , and 'seal' (of God) are similar in meaning. The mark is like a brand, and the seal like a signature. Eitrher way it denotes ownership by the provider and/or loyalty by the receiver. The mark, as with the seal, are spiritual decisions made by us all and the worldly (beast) reward for making the right decision (showing loyalty to the beast) is the right to buy and sell. Those who receive the seal (signature of God) receive eternal life.
Physical chips are merely the incentive to comply with the religious demands of the beast power.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 4002

Q. Of all the nations of the world, what's Liberalism's favorite nation?
A. Indignation

*sigh*...it's called "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd" - commercial breaks use "volume amplification" to wake up anyone who might have dozed off during the program. This absurd TV ad demonstrates the idiocy of the idea that the Mark of the Beast is a chip under the skin, which can easily be removed if implanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Business Insider reports:

"Thousands of Swedes are having microchips implanted into their bodies so that they don't need to carry key cards, IDs, and even train tickets."

In fact, Sweden's national railway line can now scan passengers' hands to collect their fares.
I wonder where they got the microchips from. Could it be McDonald's?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not in the area where I live.
It will be hard to find a guy working for less than 40 dollars.
But of course this is oil, lumber, mining country.
so then maybe the exception will allow you to dismiss the premise i guess.
it can be demonstrated many other ways, there was no poverty in India until the British showed up, etc.

Note your "country" is busy being hollowed out too i guess Canada's National Debt Clock : The Canadian Taxpayers Federation but hey maybe you'll get rich, and be one of the lucky ones maybe, that is in the bargain too i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triumph1300