It's coming, folks!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Business Insider reports:

"Thousands of Swedes are having microchips implanted into their bodies so that they don't need to carry key cards, IDs, and even train tickets."

In fact, Sweden's national railway line can now scan passengers' hands to collect their fares.

The US has been tinkering with this idea for years. Military their number one objective. Such a cool idea eh? Conditioning...
Dog tags..eh...cashless society...someone (like banks) handling all your finances, direct deposit, paying your bills, but there is no money, and backed by nothing of value. Carry Credit cards, backed by NOTHING of value...
Oh heck...just get a chip...People ARE conditioned...quick, easy, convenient, irresponsible and ignorant syndrome....a success and gaining force with the multitudes of the very young and very ignorant....and don't the older WANT to be just like the younger? Ha!
Oh, and not to ignore, the development of human chipping is not only for the persons supposed convenience....and governments keeping track...there is that itty bit of cool technology that can be imbedded in chips for behavior control ... ie mind control.

All the World will come against Israel...
It is simply a matter of Who will choose to give Control of their Life TO Whom....
BE SEALED IN Christ...
Or
BE SEALED IN the god of "This" world.

Prophecy unfolding before our eyes, and it shall come to pass.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The Lord said not to worry about the day of tomorrow.
i agree there, i'm not saying worry about Canada imploding at all, i'm saying examine your role in it today, see how we value everything in money now, and are preoccupied with ways to profit in $ now, profit is pre-eminent, maybe not quite so much in Canada yet, but down here you can't even do an old lady a favor anymore, i'm accepting $10 from my next door neighbor (who is on welfare basically) for carrying 8 walmart bags of groceries 20 feet lol, bc turning it down would offend her i guess, like that. Profit becomes the motive for everything we do even "right"eously or think, even sustainability has to pay lol, as if.

It is a tacit way to say "i recognize that you have debts, just like i do."
iow "we are both slaves, allow me to be your source for a little relief" or something like that

and someone is going to have to pay that Canadian debt, ok, don't doubt it for a second, just bc one calls themselves a Christian does not release them from the consequences of their actions, those participating in creating the debt today will be forced to repay it tomorrow, and you will not be released until you have paid the last penny

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree... Don't worry about tomorrow.
If you are IN the Lord Today, you Shall Be IN the Lord Tomorrow....

If one is not IN the Lord Today...worry? No...
Be in FEAR.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I talked to my grandchildren.
Grand Children cannot be wrong.
:rolleyes:
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating ...
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.
For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and ... marrying and givingin marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, ... and getting married right up to the day the flood came and Noah went into the ...

Luke 17:27 People were eating and drinking, marrying and being ...
Luke 17:27 People were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, ... People went on eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day Noah ... and being given in marriage right up tothe day when Noah went into the ark.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Business Insider reports:

"Thousands of Swedes are having microchips implanted into their bodies so that they don't need to carry key cards, IDs, and even train tickets."

In fact, Sweden's national railway line can now scan passengers' hands to collect their fares.

Yes I heard about that a while back! I believe that there is something about those that have received the mark will get a boil or painful blister, which would accrue if the Lithium the power source leek's into the body!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:rolleyes:
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating ...
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.
For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and ... marrying and givingin marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, ... and getting married right up to the day the flood came and Noah went into the ...

Luke 17:27 People were eating and drinking, marrying and being ...
Luke 17:27 People were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.
They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, ... People went on eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day Noah ... and being given in marriage right up tothe day when Noah went into the ark.
Be in FEAR.

Still no need for worry.
It has all been predicted.

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can still go to a store and buy things with cash money.
Recently I bought a new car with cash.
That really shook them up.
I'm not sure, but I believe they phoned the cops.
Specially after I refused all the extra BS they tried to sell me, like undercoating, 3M, and extra warranty.
They probably thought I was a drug dealer.

I use credit cars very little, only for groceries.
And not one single outfit takes authorized payments out of my Visa account. Period.
And I always pay before the monthly due date because I hate paying interest to loan sharks.

Call me old fashioned. Fine!
No, I would call you a good steward of God's money :)

Reactions: brakelite

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ah, why? if they get cut aren't you going to bleed too?

Haha, not me.
I'm a pretty independent guy.
Taking care of bus. a lot myself.
I don't need a government to step in and help me out.

Of course the younger generation is for 95% loaded with debt.
Not me.
I only borrowed 1500 dollars once in 1974 to buy a car.
(1968 Pontiac Firebird, lol)
Paid for it in 6 months.

Only borrowed for real estate and now I'm debt free and a rent collector.
Christians should be lenders, not borrowers.
There's lot wrong in this present world.
Specially in the church.
Most churches are loaded with debt.