It's me again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of you may remember me from a while back(like 4 months ago lol). All I ask is that you pray I won't be deceived or scared by "infohazard curses", which are supposedly stories or thought experiments that will "curse you to die" or be tormented if you don't do something specific thing. I've been scared by a few before, before realizing they were thinly veiled hoaxes or even nonsensical from the Christian worldview. I don't want that to happen again.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome back.

Lean on the Holy Spirit of God to enlighten your spiritual eyes and ears for only the truth of his word.

The thing we have to fear is disbelieving in God & his truth, then we fall into the hands of a living God @ his mercy !

Reactions: Helen and Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that you stay away from those things. I also have some fears about certain stories, like wars and such. So I tuned them out and don't watch news anymore.

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano