• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Jesus is "God manifested in the Flesh" (Born of a Virgin).
Do you believe your God was born?

Jesus said..>"if you've seen ME, you've SEEN the Father".
Do you believe Jesus is his own Father? If you have an identical twin brother, and you say if you have seen me you have seen my brother, does that mean you are your brother?

Jesus said..>"I and my Father are ONE"
Do you believe Jesus is his own Father? Jesus taught us that believers must be one. does that mean I am you? Or that you or that you and your brother believer are the same one?

Jesus is the "our" in ...>"Let us make man in OUR Image".
Then Jesus is not God. If you and your father decided to make a cake and your father said , "let us make a cake in our design." Does that mean you are your father?

God the Father and Jesus the Christ both said they are "I AM".
I also said "I am"...then I must also be God. Your silly arguments have no substance. In both cases, Hebrew and Greek the word means I exist.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Jesus didnt solve your death,
Of course he did, do we not have a promise of eternal life...
John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
as your body is going to die.
And I will be resurrected...that is the promise...
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

What Jesus resolved is your SIN, that is keeping you and God from having a relationship now, and in eternity.
You are mistaken... Jesus did not resolve our sin the way you think, because men still sin. Jesus took away our sins and gave us a new start with the power to not sin.

Once you believe in Jesus, and give God your FAITH, you will no longer be this .... John 3:36
That is rubbish...There is no command to give God our faith... We who believe Jesus obey his commands...Saying you believe in Jesus is not proof that you do what he says.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course he did, do we not have a promise of eternal life...

And I will be resurrected...that is the promise...

You are mistaken... Jesus did not resolve our sin the way you think, because men still sin. Jesus took away our sins and gave us a new start with the power to not sin.

That is rubbish...There is no command to give God our faith... We who believe Jesus obey his commands...Saying you believe in Jesus is not proof that you do what he says.

You don't obey Jesus.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your body will die, as i said.
See, your body has an appointment with the grave, but not your spirit.
Hebrews 9:27

A word of advice: don't engage "Saint of God". He is clearly a troll.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Virgin born.
So your God has parents?

Jesus said this to you...." I AM from above, and you are from below"
Yes because God sent him. So how does that make him God? When he said this...
John 5:30
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Your body will die, as i said.
See, your body has an appointment with the grave, but not your spirit.
Hebrews 9:27
You lack understanding... The appointment is with death... lots of bodies never meet the grave. Heb 9:27 says nothing about a grave...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The appointment is with death... lots of bodies never meet the grave. Heb 9:27 says nothing about a grave...

"heading to the Grave"......or "they are going to put you to bed with a shovel".....

This is the idea of "the grave"...which is symbolic for being DEAD.
In other words, your appointment with Death, is that you die, Hebrews 9:27...... and they put you in a GRAVE because you did.
Normally they dont put you in a grave if you are still breathing.
Follow me?
Sometimes they cremate you, but... you get the idea.

Saint OF God.....I would like to take a look at your "Faith".
I want to see it, as i have not read your Posts, or Thread(s) ?? I just catch an error in them, and respond to that.
However, i have not tried to discern your belief system, because you are new to me., on this Forum.
So, i'll ask you to do it for me.

Just explain these ..

1.) Explain why "God who saved you, through your Faith in Christ, always keeps you saved, no matter how you behave".

This verse will help. Philippians 1:6

2.) And, Explain "Why the Blood of Jesus forgives all your sin, forever"...

This verse will help. Hebrews 10:12.

I'll check back tomorrow.
Its late in Israel.

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
"heading to the Grave"......or "they are going to put you to bed with a shovel".....
This is the idea of "the grave"...which is symbolic for being DEAD.
In other words, your appointment with Death, is that you die, Hebrews 9:27...... and they put you in a GRAVE because you did.
Normally they dont put you in a grave if you are still breathing.
Follow me?
Sometimes they cremate you, but... you get the idea.
You just prove me right... not every dead body goes in a grave... Instead of admitting your error, you keep beating around the bush trying to justify it.
Saint OF God.....I would like to take a look at your "Faith".
I want to see it, as i have not read your Posts, or Thread(s) ?? I just catch an error in them, and respond to that.
What error?

However, i have not tried to discern your belief system, because you are new to me., on this Forum.
So, i'll ask you to do it for me.
Don't try to discern me...
John 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Just explain these ..

1.) Explain why "God who saved you, through your Faith in Christ, always keeps you saved, no matter how you behave".

This verse will help. Philippians 1:6

2.) And, Explain "Why the Blood of Jesus forgives all your sin, forever"...

This verse will help. Hebrews 10:12.

I'll check back tomorrow.
Its late in Israel.
1) We are saved by grace through faith. The scripture does not say...your Faith in Christ, always keeps you saved, no matter how you behave. In fact the scripture teaches us how we ought to behave...
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

And how not to behave
Rev 21
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

20 the scripture does not say the blood of Jesus forgives all your sin forever... In fact...
Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,