• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elder Mark Finley, assistant to the President of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, a global fellowship of 22 million Christian believers, made an official statement today on the Biblical view of the LGBTQ+ community and its interests.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth?

Not in this video.

At time marker 2:40 Mr. Finley makes claims about A chant at a drag Queen march "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children."
What was actually said: " ""We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children. We'll convert your children. Someone's gotta teach them not to hate. We're coming for them. We're coming for your children."

3:10: Mr Finley claims the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus released a video in which was said "We'll convert your children, happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it."
The full verse was: "You think we're sinful. You fight against our rights.
You say we all lead lives you can't respect. But you're just frightened.
You think that we'll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked.
Funny. Just this once, you're correct.
We'll convert your children, happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it.
You can keep them from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants.
We don't care.
We'll convert your children. We'll make them tolerant and fair.

3:38 in schools young children are required to receive and read books n transgender LGBTQ+ relationships and being introduce to sexual fantasies
I think we all know this is a lie.

4:35 A recent study 65 to 94% of children who claim a gender other than their biological sex change by their late teens

Without an actual reference it is impossible to tell what study he is talking about. From what I have read this is a gross misrepresentation of these studies where the total number of children referred to a gender identity clinic ignoring the fact that most of the children are referred there because of gender non-conformity not because they are saying they are trans. So years later when contacted again will not say they are transgender because they never were in the first place.

a 2022 study in Pediatrics: Gender Identity 5 Years After Social Transition by Kristina R. Olson, et al found that children who say they are trans don't change.

I could easily go on but personally I am disgusted by this man and the claim that what he is presenting is truth.

• Wow
Reactions: MatthewG

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth?

Not in this video.

At time marker 2:40 Mr. Finley makes claims about A chant at a drag Queen march "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children."
What was actually said: " ""We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children. We'll convert your children. Someone's gotta teach them not to hate. We're coming for them. We're coming for your children."

3:10: Mr Finley claims the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus released a video in which was said "We'll convert your children, happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it."
The full verse was: "You think we're sinful. You fight against our rights.
You say we all lead lives you can't respect. But you're just frightened.
You think that we'll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked.
Funny. Just this once, you're correct.
We'll convert your children, happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it.
You can keep them from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants.
We don't care.
We'll convert your children. We'll make them tolerant and fair.

The fact that you think these observations somehow make things look better for the offenders is mind-numbing.

3:38 in schools young children are required to receive and read books n transgender LGBTQ+ relationships and being introduce to sexual fantasies
I think we all know this is a lie.

I don't know who "we" are but it doesn't include many here on the forum and certainly not me.

a 2022 study in Pediatrics: Gender Identity 5 Years After Social Transition by Kristina R. Olson, et al found that children who say they are trans don't change.

5 whole years?!!!

I could easily go on but personally I am disgusted by this man and the claim that what he is presenting is truth.

All of the evidenceless nitpicking ("Prove it!!") and humanistic condescension doesn't change the fact that sodomy is disgusting to God and the more of it we encourage, the more souls it destroys.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that you think these observations somehow make things look better for the offenders is mind-numbing.
"Someone's gotta teach them not to hate."

I don't know who "we" are but it doesn't include many here on the forum and certainly not me.
It's true? well to quote you: "Prove it" He specifically talks about 4 -8 year old's being forced to read about sexual fantasies. Start there.
5 whole years?!!!
with young people who actually are trans...Not gender non-conforming kids who never identified as trans.

but that is probably just a nitpicking detail
All of the evidenceless nitpicking ("Prove it!!") and humanistic condescension doesn't change the fact that sodomy is disgusting to God and the more of it we encourage, the more souls it destroys.

What does God think about false witness?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

5 whole years?!!!

Entertaining the troll rhetoric of a gay trans radical atheist leftist only encourages the sin they vomit onto these boards to continue.

They hate us. Impossible to miss that in their posts.

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elder Mark Finley, assistant to the President of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, a global fellowship of 22 million Christian believers, made an official statement today on the Biblical view of the LGBTQ+ community and its interests.

:D

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Someone's gotta teach them not to hate."

Yeah, the trouble is, the world is actually full of real sinners to love, like my son, several cousins, friends, and other neighbors, as opposed to the hypothetical sinners that virtue signallers like to trot out in their platitude-filled posts on social media and other interweb outlets.

Are you raising any grandkids presently?

How much of the aftermath of broken homes have you had to salvage?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, the trouble is, the world is actually full of real sinners to love, like my son, several cousins, friends, and other neighbors, as opposed to the hypothetical sinners that virtue signallers like to trot out in their platitude-filled posts on social media and other interweb outlets.
I'd rather have platitudes than lies.
Are you raising any grandkids presently?
You know my age, you have dismissed because of it.
How much of the aftermath of broken homes have you had to salvage?
You could ask my wife, she knows what a broken home feels like. Though in her case it was broken because her father spent years sexually molesting her and her sisters.

I've dealt with more than a few people whose home was broken with their very Christin parents threw them out because they were gay or worse because they had to run to escape the violence they were dealing with.

Still waiting for that proof schools are forcing 4 to 8 year olds to read about sexual fantasies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it time to speak up about?

We got people, who follow the steps of Chris Hanson and the methods which people have set up a governing force to take down people who talk and want to have sexual relations with kids today: like Colordo Ped. Patrol.

Thank God for those people, alot of the time people try to play it off as though it was a joke or they did not know.

They go to jail or they try to go to get them help one of the two.

Those things come from a past life thats been messed up, and thoughts and desires within the heart.

Its good for them to get caught, might be strange to set up sting operations but how else are you going to find people who are willingly entertaining these fantasies.

Its good what God had set up to help protect children, and sometimes children are ignored when they tell a parent and the parent may throw it under the rug.

Get help, seek help, also check out your local surrounding areas, youll know who is a sex offender if they are on the registry,

I dont think these people should be treated by being harshly treated (non-christian way) but they are people who need to be watched around children to protect them.

A place I worked at housed these types of people which you be a staff to watch them, (mentally ill group homes).

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you for posting this important development. I hope to listen to the vid tomorrow and I’ll comment.

Thanks again.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome video and well said.
IT IS TIME TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THIS LIFESTYLE AND ITS PROPONENTS!

Ignoring the mouthpiece on forums is not enough only. Once it starts being plain what such believe, it's time to ban!!!!
It taints the very site's stand on God's word!

This propaganda should NEVER get a lengthy voice on ANY CHRISTIAN SITE........IT IS MORE UNBIBICAL THAN A CERTAIN BANNED TOPIC !!!!!!!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Wrangler

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could ask my wife, she knows what a broken home feels like. Though in her case it was broken because her father spent years sexually molesting her and her sisters.

I'm awfully sorry to hear that your family has been hurt by folks who play fast and loose with Gods commandments.

I guess that's what pain is all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still waiting for that proof schools are forcing 4 to 8 year olds to read about sexual fantasies.

Still assuming this is rhetorical. I couldn't find enough proof to satisfy you if it were indeed true and I had unimpeachable evidence, and you know it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ
Status
Not open for further replies.