• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ecclesiastes 3:16-22

New Living Translation

The Injustices of Life​

16 I also noticed that under the sun there is evil in the courtroom. Yes, even the courts of law are corrupt! 17 I said to myself, “In due season God will judge everyone, both good and bad, for all their deeds.”
18 I also thought about the human condition—how God proves to people that they are like animals. 19 For people and animals share the same fate—both breathe[a] and both must die. So people have no real advantage over the animals. How meaningless! 20 Both go to the same place—they came from dust and they return to dust. 21 For who can prove that the human spirit goes up and the spirit of animals goes down into the earth? 22 So I saw that there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work. That is our lot in life. And no one can bring us back to see what happens after we die.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they actually said: "Someone's gotta teach them not to hate."
me calling a trans female a male is not hateful. it is the truth

They can say they are females all day long. it does not make it a fact. They are not now nor will they ever be a female. They can dress up. Get castrated and have their male organ turned inside out to make a vagina and get a breast implant. they will still be a male..

Its not HATE to call them what they are

if we start to deny truth, and start to lie about what is true. then we as a society are on the road to a downfall.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They can say they are females all day long. it does not make it a fact. They are not now nor will they ever be a female. They can dress up. Get castrated and have their male organ turned inside out to make a vagina and get a breast implant. they will still be a male..

if we start to deny truth, and start to lie about what is true. then we as a society are on the road to a downfall.
It seems ...unless we support their cause and applaud their chosen lifestyle...they accuse us of hate. That is typical of today's mindset of the leftist group.
Just like same sex togetherness..which it is...not a marriage as defined my our Creator...God.
That can be equated to common law togetherness of opposite sex couples.....it is not a marriage.

's accunum

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems ...unless we support their cause and applaud their chosen lifestyle...they accuse us of hate. That is typical of today's mindset of the leftist group.
Just like same sex togetherness..which it is...not a marriage as defined my our Creator...God.
That can be equated to common law togetherness of opposite sex couples.....it is not a marriage.

's accunum
Its hypocrisy,, they call is hate if we do not lie

but they have no problem with us going against our beliefs and forcing us to lie to make them happy.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they accuse us of hate.
I've been thinking a lot about such claims. What if we accept their claim? Yes, we hate all sin as God hates all sin. Yet, we are commanded to love - even though we all deserve hate.

What is love? Sacrificial action. Don't they want us to show our "love" by sacrificing our moral, Bible based standards?

What is hate? Not acting sacrificially, refusing to act sacrificially for others but to hold the line in opposition to their whim?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still assuming this is rhetorical. I couldn't find enough proof to satisfy you if it were indeed true and I had unimpeachable evidence, and you know it.
It's not rhetorical.
You made the claim that the information provided in the video you linked to was true.
Blaming me because you can't back up your own claims is just sad on your part.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who said it was about you?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its hypocrisy,, they call is hate if we do not lie

but they have no problem with us going against our beliefs and forcing us to lie to make them happy.
Interestingly enough the LGBT community has often said the same about fundamentalists. That they have to lie to make the fundamentalist happy. They have to lie about who they are, they have to hide and live a lie. they have to lie and pretend they arn't married, Failure to lie leads to attacks both personal and legal of them and their families.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been thinking a lot about such claims. What if we accept their claim? Yes, we hate all sin as God hates all sin. Yet, we are commanded to love - even though we all deserve hate.

What is love? Sacrificial action. Don't they want us to show our "love" by sacrificing our moral, Bible based standards?

What is hate? Not acting sacrificially, refusing to act sacrificially for others but to hold the line in opposition to their whim?
How about just not lying about them?
How about not attacking their rights?
How about not bullying children?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not rhetorical.
You made the claim that the information provided in the video you linked to was true.
Blaming me because you can't back up your own claims is just sad on your part.
What is sad is you supposing what you seek evidence for has not already been presented many times over.

The vid cited numerous sources of the evidence you seek. There is no reason to want @BarneyFife to do your homework for you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How often is it you meet up with gays, queers, lesbians, transexuals, and pedophiles¿

how often is it you meet up with murderers, liars, and abusers of the mind¿

is this a valid question¿

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly enough the LGBT community has often said the same about fundamentalists. That they have to lie to make the fundamentalist happy. They have to lie about who they are, they have to hide and live a lie. they have to lie and pretend they arn't married, Failure to lie leads to attacks both personal and legal of them and their families.
are they lying though?
Can a man be a woman?

personally how you live your life is no bother to me. But don;t force me to live your lie.

the truth is the truth.. No one can change that

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is sad is you supposing what you seek evidence for has not already been presented many times over.

The vid cited numerous sources of the evidence you seek. There is no reason to want @BarneyFife to do your homework for you.
then you would have no problem proving that schools are forcing 4-8 year olds to read sexual fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.