• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How often is it you meet up with gays, queers, lesbians, transexuals, and pedophiles¿

how often is it you meet up with murderers, liars, and abusers of the mind¿

is this a valid question¿
lumping pedophiles in the LGBT peoples is both a lie and abusive.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elder Mark Finley, assistant to the President of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, a global fellowship of 22 million Christian believers, made an official statement today on the Biblical view of the LGBTQ+ community and its interests.

And how is this any different than what others have brought .
You may ask , but what do you mean .
THE MESSAGE of today is this . UNIFY THEM ALL As one AND DO SO TO THE END .
You do realize that muslims are uniting against lies too
that we are being told to even unite with them against the lies .
SORRY BUD . but this lamb unifies with none who followed not CHRIST
nor any who teaches falsehoods .
I honestly dont care how good the cause is or seems to be .
example . I aint gonna unify with muslims , gays , buddists , EVEN IF they were fighting against abortion .
DO you truly realize what is going on . THEY Really just want the religoins and faiths TO UNIFY .
However , i am happy to see that man speaking against the perversions .
I will and would also be happy to unify with adventists who abandon investigative judgment .
The sabbbath day itself is fri evening to sat evening . But investigative judgment BE FALSE and very dangerous too .
However its been a very long time since i read THE ADVENTIST teaching on it . YEAH , Do take note
i read what the ADVENTISTS TEACHING Of it was . Just like i do with any other faith .
I Examine their own teachings through their own WORDS . FOUND EM FALSE TOO .
BUT if you would like you can bring me in private the investigative judgment again . I WILL SHOW YOU where its false and very deadly too .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made the claim that the information provided in the video you linked to was true.

What I said is that I don't know it to be a lie.

"All-or-nothing thinking" is an ironic but common, binary cognitive distortion that is gaining ground amongst those who believe, among other falsehoods, that sex is non-binary. I try to avoid all forms of cognitive distortion.

And, again, no amount of evidence would satisfy you. I'm not jumping through your hoops.

It's a parents duty to teach their kids bigotry?

No, it's a parent's duty to teach a child not to hate, which would practically by definition preclude bigotry. Try to keep up.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I said is that I don't know it to be a lie.

"All-or-nothing thinking" is an ironic but common, binary cognitive distortion that is gaining ground amongst those who believe, among other falsehoods, that sex is non-binary. I try to avoid all forms of cognitive distortion.

And, again, no amount of evidence would satisfy you. I'm not jumping through your hoops.

No, it's a parent's duty to teach a child not to hate, which would practically by definition preclude bigotry. Try to keep up.
Well lets look at the evidence that 4-8 year old kids are being forced to read sexual fantasies....

doesn't seem to be any. Imagine that.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how is this any different than what others have brought .
You may ask , but what do you mean .
THE MESSAGE of today is this . UNIFY THEM ALL As one AND DO SO TO THE END .
You do realize that muslims are uniting against lies too
that we are being told to even unite with them against the lies .
SORRY BUD . but this lamb unifies with none who followed not CHRIST
nor any who teaches falsehoods .
I honestly dont care how good the cause is or seems to be .
example . I aint gonna unify with muslims , gays , buddists , EVEN IF they were fighting against abortion .
DO you truly realize what is going on . THEY Really just want the religoins and faiths TO UNIFY .
However , i am happy to see that man speaking against the perversions .
I will and would also be happy to unify with adventists who abandon investigative judgment .
The sabbbath day itself is fri evening to sat evening . But investigative judgment BE FALSE and very dangerous too .
However its been a very long time since i read THE ADVENTIST teaching on it . YEAH , Do take note
i read what the ADVENTISTS TEACHING Of it was . Just like i do with any other faith .
I Examine their own teachings through their own WORDS . FOUND EM FALSE TOO .
BUT if you would like you can bring me in private the investigative judgment again . I WILL SHOW YOU where its false and very deadly too .

Back at it? I'm not going down your rabbit hole. Last I heard the ball was in your court on this matter. I made myself very clear.

Reactions: Johann

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well lets look at the evidence that 4-8 year old kids are being forced to read sexual fantasies....

doesn't seem to be any. Imagine that.

You forgot to say "Ha, ha, ha!" Are you sure you're not 2+7 years old?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lumping pedophiles in the LGBT peoples is both a lie and abusive.
My apologies,

However with all the messed up people in the world.

God sent Jesus.

All the best to you and all,

Dipping out cause these issues people can always be political…

I dont like political.

There is a whole band of poltical consertive christians … which is almost like…

Hitler style…

Not about it.

Love them but not about it.

There peope out there who profess to know God yet… are disobedient and what not according to titus.

If pictures and types still exist then so do those who profess cAn still disobedient.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There no telling how many people who fought for this country are still desiring for social reform…

And you know, ever since in Rome, there has always been man boy love associations, and drag queen plays, and transexuals and gays and lesbians.

Nothing ever changed but the success of a new administrstion where God rules over everything and will judge every man according to their deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.