• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please leave me alone and stop harassing me. There are biblical conclusions, that are stated in the prior post of why people are able to come to repentence. I done reported you multiple times, once to rockytova, and quoted the mean comment you posted, and i hope you get in trouble.

All out of love, I'm sure.

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All out of love, I'm sure.

Please leave me alone sir. You not a staff memeber to go around and spread hatred towards other people and what they have overcome. That is wrong man. Idk what your problem is but you are not doing a very good job at being a staff member by allowing this thread to support the views of hating people.

Yes, you can dislike - hate the act of homosexuality. That is all fine, but to hate people is not good and that is not right to allow this page to keep rolling on and I hope it dies out and people realize what is going to be exposed to the truth of the matter...

you can continue to have the last word if you want to but I see right through the means of why this page exist, and yes. It is all out of love and protection for other people on this board that continued to be mocked and laughed at and ridiculed...

That is not good, that is not love, but love rejoices when truth wins out.

All the best, Sir.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted right when I seen this post from him, he deleted it.

I deleted it so I could repost it with the addition of what is in post #259.

Please leave me alone sir. You not a staff memeber to go around and spread hatred towards other people and what they have overcome. That is wrong man. Idk what your problem is but you are not doing a very good job at being a staff member by allowing this thread to support the views of hating people.

Yes, you can dislike - hate the act of homosexuality. That is all fine, but to hate people is not good and that is not right to allow this page to keep rolling on and I hope it dies out and people realize what is going to be exposed to the truth of the matter...

you can continue to have the last word if you want to but I see right through the means of why this page exist, and yes. It is all out of love and protection for other people on this board that continued to be mocked and laughed at and ridiculed...

That is not good, that is not love, but love rejoices when truth wins out.

All the best, Sir.

I'm simply replying to you. That is not harassment. I asked you to stop harassing me many times and you refused. I never reported you.

You're behaving like an extremely willful child.

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a staff member you should respect and have boundaries... I asked you to stop you continue to do it. All the best, Barney leave me alone... thank you. @Angelina @Rita @rockytopva @Nancy ???

Do you think this is right for this staff member BarneyFife, to continue to harass me after asking him several times to quit, and leave me alone?? Now he calling me a child. (I am unable to put him on ignore which is a problem).

He makes fun of me because I changed from the way I use to be
  • #260, which I stated I had particpated in homosexual acts, and also had murderous thoughts but the Lord had came I changed my path
this is not good staffing, I wasn't even commenting to him.

I deleted it so I could repost it with the addition of what is in post #259.

I'm simply replying to you. That is not harassment. I asked you to stop harassing me many times and you refused. I never reported you.

You're behaving like an extremely willful child.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a staff member you should respect and have boundaries... I asked you to stop you continue to do it. All the best, Barney leave me alone... thank you. @Angelina @Rita @rockytopva @Nancy ???

Do you think this is right for this staff member BarneyFife, to continue to harass me after asking him several times to quit, and leave me alone?? Now he calling me a child. (I am unable to put him on ignore which is a problem).

He makes fun of me because I changed from the way I use to be
  • #260, which I stated I had particpated in homosexual acts, and also had murderous thoughts but the Lord had came I changed my path
this is not good staffing, I wasn't even commenting to him.

It's odd that you can't see that addressing someone prompts a response.

• Love

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess Ill read this thread from the beginning. Not sure what's really at play here.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess Ill read this thread from the beginning. Not sure what's really at play here.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty deflated. Worst experience I've ever had here.

I'm sure I could have avoided most of this, but I'm not good at suffering bullies, especially those of the condescending, self-righteous kind.

Hi, Wy.

• Love

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
szvidvi0Fo4j2gmMtk1sNe1rkzw.jpg

Volunteering time those horrible drag queens. What evil will they do next? Highway clean up? Volunteering at soup kitchens? They have to be stopped!

False

The majority do not share your personal prejudice

You mean when they ruled that constitutional rights are not subject to popular vote.

I guess God doesn't share your personal prejudice either.
You are confused! The father/ husband/ actor in the movie Mrs. DOUBTFIRE dressed as a woman in order ONLY to be with his biological children - NOT to attract other men ( which was a total turn off to him when the bus driver flirted with him). He was still trying to persuade his wife, discourage her away from her strapping boyfriend ( played by Pierce Brosnan). This WASN'T A CONFUSED TRANSGENDER MALE with warped feelings and desires to be something other than the man he was born to be.

I guess you didn't get the memos left by God concerning homosexuality?
Once again ...

We aren't biologically born with perverted lusts and sinful desires. We are born with a sin nature, bent towards sin, but this is not something biological, it is a spiritual condition that we need God's help to destroy. Temptations come to all of us, to lie, steal, commit adultery, disobey God and parents, covet, burt others, even murder. These thoughts or desires must be controlled, restrained. They enter into our minds and we must say no to them. You aren't born to be a LGBTQ. Just like you aren't born to be a liar, thief, adulterer or murderer - it is a choice!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife , Hi Yourself. @MatthewG hello

I looked at the thread from the beginning. I think the accusation of BarneyFife harassing MatthewG is unfounded. MatthewG, you tagged BarneyFife in at least four posts. Him responding is not harassment. I think he was just trying to defeat your arguments, which is what debate threads are for.

Im also keeping in mind that you also have done something similar with me and brought up my staff status. Now, I appreciate you and want you to take part in things, but you have a pattern of posting passive aggressively when folks contradict you, which is bound to happen in debates.

I say passive aggressive because you could have addressed BarneyFife without tagging me and the other staff in this thread or sent him a private message. Or, you could have put him on ignore. Instead, you accuse him of being un-staff like because you didn't like how he contradicted you.

I don't agree with how you are actively trying to get him in trouble here.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, @Wynona. I can't put him on ignore. He is a staff member.

Also I don't believe that some of the things you brought up are true nor are there any proof, some of the things would just be hearsay. (All I have is the proof of his mocking me, and harassing me after telling him to leave me alone). I will admit I did tell Barney he was being a fool but that was because he was harassing Tinman, and I was trying to get him to realize what he is doing was wrong, and not staff like. Perhaps someone else needs to take a look.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Also I don't believe that some of the things you brought up are true nor are there any proof, some of the things would just be hearsay. (All I have is the proof of his mocking me, and harassing me after telling him to leave me alone). I will admit I did tell Barney he was being a fool but that was because he was harassing Tinman, and I was trying to get him to realize what he is doing was wrong, and not staff like. Perhaps someone else needs to take a look.
This may just need another review, thank you for your consideration.
You tagged BarneyFife in posts 102 and 107.
We long past that, please consider the prior post.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Feel free to not tag me to weigh in in the future.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ab·hor·rent behaviour;
inspiring disgust and loathing;

This type of thinking, that sin is ok bc "one is born that way," rebuke of elders, using platitudes of love to enhance hate, twisting God's word for one's own private interpretation, spot- lighting in passive- aggressive posts and full on lack of wisdom to just shut up, is making a mockery of God's love and these forums!

Shame on you, shame on us!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or you could just appoint yourself an administrator and then stalk them, tag them incessantly, harass, troll, and spam them until they bend to your will, while telling them that you love them, you don't want to engage, and that you wish them all the best so you can feel good about coercing them to give up their right to free speech. Platitudes always cover a multitude of sins, right? Condemning is all right as long as it's the condemnation of those you've judged as being the condemners.

Congratulations, You just broke the irony meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.