• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is a whole a lot of people that are messed up that need Christ
A whole lot? More like everyone NEEDS Christ.

The next level of detail informs our response. What type of person are you dealing with?
  1. One who confesses her sin and admits she needs a lord and savior?
  2. One who is in darkness about his need but knows their his life is messed up?
  3. One who is lost to the darkness and ENJOYS their ONGOING sinning?
On some general level of analysis, we are all equal. On the next level of analysis, we are properly in different categories. In medicine, there is not one cure for all disease. The same with spiritual health, we are at different points in the journey, in different levels, in different categories, in need of various range of truth and grace.

It’s overly simplistic - and ineffective - to summarily say ‘a whole a lot of people need Christ’ AS IF you are meaningfully contributing to the Great Commission.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey sis,

They can do whatever they want. I am not judging them. What I am doing is standing up for truth. I will not calla He a She now matter how are he tries to tell me he is a woman.
I want these “men” out of our girls bathrooms, out of our girls sports. And I want them to try to push their lifestyle down my throat. When I do not push mine down theirs.
And I want this thought and practice of giving KIDS these hormones to stop puberty (these are basically castration hormones, they can permanently damage these kids and make them steril) and stop the mutilation of our kids. And these politicians who are trying to take the rights away from parents to have these surgeries done
Puberty blockers block the uptake of key hormones such as testosterone and estrogen, the vast majority of puberty blockers are prescribed for the medical condition precocious puberty. Puberty beginning as early as age 5. Puberty blockers do not case sterility. Research has shown and continues to show that individuals on puberty blockers have adult fertility rates that are no different from those who never took the puberty blockers.
and your false claim about taking away parental rights has already been shot down.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it escapes the notice of many that God is capable of a kind of hate that is almost entirely elusive to human beings.

God never hates without simultaneous love.

The flood that killed countless sinners also kept sin from bringing the race to extinction.

The fire that consumes will one day rid the universe of both sin and sinners once and for all.

We see words like hate and love and good and evil as being two opposite ends of a limited spectrum.

But hate and evil are anomalies that are relatively small compared to the love and goodness that pervades God's expanse of creation.

God is able to hate and/or love to an infinite degree. But hate will not be needed after the culmination of good and evil at the end of time as we now know it.

And we humans don't do hate very well at all.

and child abusers say they only hurt children because they love them so.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elohim is plural, if that is the case, God made man and woman in his image. We can agree to disagree, that is fine @BarneyFife. I still call Yahava, my Father, just as Jesus had said to to his apostles.

You know the Holy spirit is a comforter, women are natural comforters, compared to men.

Therefore you know... we can agree to disagree brother. God made mankind in his image.

(Man - Woman) Perhaps God has a comforting side to him, he also have the holy spirit to overshadowed Mary.

I don't know really, Barney, but freedom is a choice that we all have the responsibility to deal with, is there a certain reason why you want to explore this area pertaining to God which is a very gray area cause we don't really know him except through Jesus, and we never have see him.

I wasn't proposing exploration. Claiming that God is male and female seems less like a gray area to me and more like making God in our image.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice HE didnt say , SAY TO THEM I AM LOVE , YE CAN EMBRACE YOUR WICKED WAYS .
HE said TIME TO REPENT OF IT . so , that do include homosexaulity too my friend .
SEE GOD dont desire their death or the death of any wicked . BUT REPENTANCE IS REQUIRED .
Cant just sit and love that sin and embrace that rainbow .
AND the LOVE of GOD actually does warn , it do correct , it do holler repent for why will ye die . Keep readin
the bible my friend . Watch the TRUE AGAPE LOVE OF GOD and how it works and how it warns too .

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not like you, Ron. :)
Drag queen shows have been paraded in schools. Exposing young children to this sort of freak show (sorry) should be taboo. I saw a photo of really masculine looking drag queen reading a fairy tale story to young kids in school. It is outrageous. Texas just signed bills banning any such performances in schools with kids under 18 years. Florida has done the same.
Hollywood is promoting this gay lifestyle as normal, accepted ... has been for decades. But they really are out of touch with the pulse of the majority of Americans - we don't approve of it, yet are passive about it, callous, letting it slide. Even California voted against Gay marriage by 80 % the first time and then 65% years later. SCOTUS ( the men in black) legislated that one when they aren't supposed to have any power to legislate! That was a real travesty of Justice; but was apparently just the tip of the iceberg. Frankly, when Gay marriage was legalized in the USA, I was really expecting that to be the last straw for God that would ignite Judgment Day. Still waiting and wondering how much longer will we wait for God to intervene and how much further down this spiral into the cesspool of sin will we travel?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drag queen shows have been paraded in schools. Exposing young children to this sort of freak show (sorry) should be taboo. I saw a photo of really masculine looking drag queen reading a fairy tale story to young kids in school. It is outrageous. Texas just signed bills banning any such performances in schools with kids under 18 years. Florida has done the same.
Hollywood is promoting this gay lifestyle as normal, accepted ... has been for decades. But they really are out of touch with the pulse of the majority of Americans - we don't approve of it, yet are passive about it, callous, letting it slide. Even California voted against Gay marriage by 80 % the first time and then 65% years later. SCOTUS ( the men in black) legislated that one when they aren't supposed to have any power to legislate! That was a real travesty of Justice; but was apparently just the tip of the iceberg. Frankly, when Gay marriage was legalized in the USA, I was really expecting that to be the last straw for God that would ignite Judgment Day. Still waiting and wondering how much longer will we wait for God to intervene and how much further down this spiral into the cesspool of sin will we travel?

Hey, I get it, Brother, That's why I started the thread. :)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exposing young children to this sort of freak show (sorry) should be taboo.
I am repeatedly disappointed that people in our society, in general, and Christians, in particular, are expected to tolerate all this nonsense (as my wife calls it), all these abnormal people interacting with kids at school.

Our resident LGBT advocate constantly demands proof and evidence - as if the evidence before our eyes is not sufficient! What purpose does it serve to expose children to freaks on a regular basis?

1692014073235.png

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is actually much worse than the end product we're dealing with now.

We (Christians) embraced perversion of the heterosexual kind in the mid-to-late '70s and '80s as we allowed the influences of the sexual revolution to enter the church.

And by the '90s, the gender-bending movement recognized us for the hypocrites we were and decided to push for the normalization of their own aims.

There used to be laws on the books to defend the institution of marriage, marital fidelity, and family bonds and responsibilities but the sins of heterosexuals in this regard began to be too prolific to enforce cost-efficiently.

The decline of emotional intelligence in the wake of this surge has rendered the practice of human sexuality almost wholly dysfunctional.

And now, since heterosexual Christians have the baser perversions with which to compare their own, all bets for sexual purity are effectively off the table.

Heterosexuals (including most Christians) no longer know what kind of sex is acceptable to God or even how frequently it should be indulged. "Scientists" prescribe all manner of sexual excess (or even excessive abstinence) to relieve everything from depression/anxiety to skin conditions.

Watch if you dare:
(It gets very real.)

.​

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is actually much worse than the end product we're dealing with now.
Throughout my life, I have observed 2 general pathways of the Adversary. In politics, appeal to coveting via "socialized medicine," which is more deeply tied to fear, obviously seen in global warming, the China virus, etc. In individual morals, appeal to lust via normalization of sexual deviancy.

From these, a general observation can be made. In politics, is the shutting down of speech via appeal to consensus. In individual morals, is the whole cis/trans nonsense. Oppressing speech is tied to oppressing thought. When we fail to properly identify a noun (man/woman) because of the adjective (cis/trans), it literally destroys an aspect of our consciousness; the ability to differentiate.

A man is a man, regardless of how he feels. A woman is a woman regardless of how she feels. The attempt to replace the objective order with subjective chaos is painfully apparent and a great insult to one's intelligence.

The end game is obvious for those with eyes to see. A population that has lost the capacity to differentiate right from wrong, good from evil, will be easy pickings for the Adversary.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throughout my life, I have observed 2 general pathways of the Adversary. In politics, appeal to coveting via "socialized medicine," which is more deeply tied to fear, obviously seen in global warming, the China virus, etc. In individual morals, appeal to lust via normalization of sexual deviancy.

From these, a general observation can be made. In politics, is the shutting down of speech via appeal to consensus. In individual morals, is the whole cis/trans nonsense. Oppressing speech is tied to oppressing thought. When we fail to properly identify a noun (man/woman) because of the adjective (cis/trans), it literally destroys an aspect of our consciousness; the ability to differentiate.

A man is a man, regardless of how he feels. A woman is a woman regardless of how she feels. The attempt to replace the objective order with subjective chaos is painfully apparent and a great insult to one's intelligence.

The end game is obvious for those with eyes to see. A population that has lost the capacity to differentiate right from wrong, good from evil, will be easy pickings for the Adversary.
BIG TIME EASY PICKINGS .
If society , if the elites of the global order can convince the world
that we cannot even discern what a woman is or a man is .
IF they can make ISANITY SANE and the sane appear as INSANE .
THEY GOT THE PLANET . cause if folks can buy that obvious of a lie
how easy it is to offer up the lie of their solution .
THEY GOT THIS WORLD my friend . THEY GOT IT FOR ONE REASON .
The world rejected GOD and rejected him and rejected him , NOW ITS BEEN GIVEN OVER TO TOTAL REPROBATION of minds .
NOW COMETH THE END , NOW COMETH THE FINAL HOUR . my advice is , WE BESS BE POINTING TO JESUS
and all biblical doctrine , in hopes at least some will hear . CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT TO HIT THE GREAT FAN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were warned about the times we are in: "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isa. 5:20.)
SO why the heck are we sitting in churches under pastors who do such a thing . who call sin love
who trod the BELIEF in CHRIST right under foot for a fairy tale love that actually DENIES TRUTH and accepts SIN and lies .
This lamb gonna expose the entire lot of them false ones . BEWARE for they often holler LOVE a whole lot
and often overlook sins , specially CERTAIN SINS . calling evil good and good evil .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drag queen shows have been paraded in schools. Exposing young children to this sort of freak show (sorry) should be taboo.
szvidvi0Fo4j2gmMtk1sNe1rkzw.jpg

I saw a photo of really masculine looking drag queen reading a fairy tale story to young kids in school. It is outrageous. Texas just signed bills banning any such performances in schools with kids under 18 years. Florida has done the same.
Volunteering time those horrible drag queens. What evil will they do next? Highway clean up? Volunteering at soup kitchens? They have to be stopped!
Hollywood is promoting this gay lifestyle as normal, accepted ... has been for decades. But they really are out of touch with the pulse of the majority of Americans - we don't approve of it, yet are passive about it, callous, letting it slide.
False

The majority do not share your personal prejudice

Even California voted against Gay marriage by 80 % the first time and then 65% years later. SCOTUS ( the men in black) legislated that one when they aren't supposed to have any power to legislate! That was a real travesty of Justice; but was apparently just the tip of the iceberg.
You mean when they ruled that constitutional rights are not subject to popular vote.
Frankly, when Gay marriage was legalized in the USA, I was really expecting that to be the last straw for God that would ignite Judgment Day. Still waiting and wondering how much longer will we wait for God to intervene and how much further down this spiral into the cesspool of sin will we travel?
I guess God doesn't share your personal prejudice either.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am repeatedly disappointed that people in our society, in general, and Christians, in particular, are expected to tolerate all this nonsense (as my wife calls it), all these abnormal people interacting with kids at school.
The handicapped?
The left handed?

Our resident LGBT advocate constantly demands proof and evidence - as if the evidence before our eyes is not sufficient! What purpose does it serve to expose children to freaks on a regular basis?
How in the world can good honest "normal" people possibly teach their children that people who are different need to be shuned and they deserve to be hated and they deserve discrimination and violence when the gosh darn schools keep undermining all that is good and wholesome and teaching that people who are different are just human beings????

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From these, a general observation can be made. In politics, is the shutting down of speech via appeal to consensus. In individual morals, is the whole cis/trans nonsense. Oppressing speech is tied to oppressing thought.
You just ranted about opposing such speech in the classroom. So that must mean you are the oppressor you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.