• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just ranted about opposing such speech in the classroom. So that must mean you are the oppressor you are talking about.
LOL. Educating children must begin with what is right and wrong, good and evil. Pretending these are just "different" is not education at all but indoctrination.

This is why if I could give one parenting advice to parents of young children, it is to home school. Exposing children to the filth in government run schools is neglecting one's parenting responsibilities.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Educating children must begin with what is right and wrong, good and evil. Pretending these are just "different" is not education at all but indoctrination.
Indoctrination is when kids are taught that different is bad and those are different deserve to be hated.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for confirming, for me Barney.

Confirming that Christians will fight over just about anything. Just like children. Babes in Christ, they always fight, and bicker, and moan.

Man you are staff member here, and you just enjoy antagonists ploys @BarneyFife that is not good.

You enjoy a good fight...

You're a staff member... @BarneyFife. Why do you think you have the right to behave like you are?

You are making yourself look like a fool, @BarneyFife. You aren't under the influence are you?

Perhaps you'll be satisfied now that you've succeeded in doing exactly what you accused me of.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Barney,

My flesh comes up against me a lot in my life. No one is saying that anyone better than anyone else.

Just trying to help you realize what you are doing isn't right. I realize when I "flup up" most of the time, and that is when I am reacting by my flesh and not the spirit of God.

I still have darkness in my heart, and it is not as pure as it should be, but when I actively choose to be lead by the spirit, the experience is so much better...

I done tried and tired to give my viewpoints here, but the fights are something you enjoy, but that is your flesh that is not your true identity - in Christ as a Child of God... friend.

You win.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney,

It wasnt me who won. It was the spirit of truth; praise God my friend and find and seek rest in the one who saves your soul.

I didnt do any of that for myself; it was done for your benefit some people choose to ignore the truth and in the long run it hurts them.

All the best and no hard feelings; God is greater than our “feelings”, and that something to think about.

Love you,
Matthew

1 corinthians 13

I should have submitted to your viewpoints and judgment to begin with. Thanks for the love. I'll consult with you from now on before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HATE OF THE TRUTH is bad .
Does God love everyone or only some?
but he who hates his life in this world ,
Some people perfer pride over subjection to God, and Some people quench the spirit rather than loving their neighbor they rather, spit in their face.
now that kind of hate is good .
Is it really though? Dont they bleed just like the rest of us? And should the be shared the gospel if given the chance if you are lead by the spirit?
He who hateth wicked evil deeds ,
The flesh is a slave to sin, dont you think God knows people are gonna do wicked evil deeds; sometimes it comes at the cost of harming the body, or the wicked deeds of murder leads you to jail, or wicked deeds of having sex with children: there seems to be prison times alloted there.

Is God just and fair? Doesnt he call to all people? Jesus ate with sinners and the Pharisees mocked him.

Its only the promotion of practicing such things that are evil. Has anyone said,

“Its good to groom children”, “oh its good to he homosexual””oh its good to lie and manipulate”?

There has been a pattern saying “its good to hate those wicked dirty people”; where did jesus ever say that? Didnt he say do good to your enemy?
That is good .
Is is really though? To promote practice like that is bad… and while the world promotes what it does Parents should take repsonsibility to teach there kids….

I myself have engage in homosexual acts… however I realised thats not the life style i really want… it served no function.

I myself have also had bad murderous thoughts of taking my mother out when i was younger and stole and lied and manipulated her.

Cant anyone come to that relization at some point and stop and turn from their once walked path?
You might want to actually try reading the bible for a change .
Yes that would be good, for any seeker of truth and anyone who is honest with themselves will know they too are also a sinner and they need mercy just as anyone else; some things if one might get invovled in a criminal activity that needs to be reported to the police. If you catch wind of child abuse or a murder…

What grow men do between themselves and closed doors…

Is no ones business… dont watch the youtube crap about it, or watch the news when its on… cause it aint nothing new.

Save yourself the trouble and focus ones eyes on the solution that is Jesus… or not, you have that choice and freedom.

Its understandable why Paul makes it clear

“Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

People are able yo change from the way they once walked; but its not gonna be by condemning them. Its gonna be by sharing ( in respect and dignity ) not being mean or anything of that nature. People have to make their choice; to look to the messiah.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are able yo change from the way they once walked; but its not gonna be by condemning them. Its gonna be by sharing ( in respect and dignity ) not being mean or anything of that nature. People have to make their choice; to look to the messiah.

Or you could just appoint yourself an administrator and then stalk them, tag them incessantly, harass, troll, and spam them until they bend to your will, while telling them that you love them, you don't want to engage, and that you wish them all the best so you can feel good about coercing them to give up their right to free speech. Platitudes always cover a multitude of sins, right? Condemning is all right as long as it's the condemnation of those you've judged as being the condemners.

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't sound much like repentance to me. It's no wonder you're soft on it. If a person is guilty of homosexual activity they can always reckon themselves better than the grosser acts of pedophiles, I guess.

@Nancy @rockytopva @Angelina @lforrest @Wynona @pompadour @Rita @Wynona this guy is harassing me... and mocking me from my experiences which I ended up turning away from... why is he allowed to do these things? That is not staff-like conduct. (In my opinion.) I quoted right when I seen this post from him, he deleted it.

1 Corinthians 6
7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

People can come to repentance (change their mind) when they hear about the goodness of God.

Romans 2:4
Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?​

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy @rockytopva @Angelina @lforrest @Wynona this guy is harassing me... and mocking me from my experiences which I ended up turning away from... why is he allowed to do these things? That is not staff-like conduct. (In my opinion.) I quoted right when I seen this post from him, he deleted it.

Christianity is about forsaking evil that you do want, that does serve a purpose.

Still trying to get your way no matter what, I see.

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is about forsaking evil that you do want, that does serve a purpose.

Still trying to get your way no matter what, I see.

Please leave me alone and stop harassing me. There are biblical conclusions, that are stated in the prior post of why people are able to come to repentence. I done reported you multiple times, once to rockytova, and quoted the mean comment you posted, and i hope you get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.