• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BarneyFife

I am just asking questions. Fish were created by God, and God is male and female.

He created "Adam" in his image. Adam and Life.

If you're looking for someone to agree that a conscious decision to pervert the biological nature of human sexuality is equivalent to fish without reason doing what comes naturally to them biologically, you'll have a hard row to hoe here, Matthew.

Reactions: Ritajanice

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care if people do what they do. God allowed them freedom.

I've already addressed this with you several times. I believe this view oversimplifies the problem of perversion in society, and most especially in the church. We have clear counsel on handling this from the apostle Paul.

What is bothered by people is the "politics"... Idk how often you actually see transexuals just walking about your own city or whatever demanding WE GONNA TAKE UR CHILDREN.

I hate politics, myself. But policy is often required to manage people who won't manage themselves.

Ya know? That is why I don't watch tv news broadcast (most of the time) I might catch glimpses sometims. Or political stuff on the youtubes. Most of the time it is all garbage.

Agreed

It's better on focusing on the goodness of God and helping people with their faith, and perhaps talk to an unbeliever from time to time in your life... about the goodness of God.

I'm afraid you won't find too much opportunity for that in this thread.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't care if people submit to my views or not. They need to submit to the Lord Jesus Christ, and the way he handled things by the spirit not by the flesh... and the Laws in the bible, are all of the flesh. (though they are spiritual and good)

I am gonna love my neighbor as myself... to the best of my ability by the spirit of Christ in me.

You're contradicting yourself here. You say you don't care if people submit to your will, but then you say they need to submit to Christ and then you qualify that with your understanding of what submitting to Christ means.

I can openly share that I dont believe man and man can marry or female and female can marry, but is it fair for me to condemn them?

or is that a job for God?

We've been over this, too. You conflate condemnation with warning and apparently insist that warning crosses over into condemnation if it exceeds an extent of your choosing.

I really don't care if you submit to my view or not it doesn't matter what "Matthew says", @BarneyFife

Then why do you keep repeating yourself while tagging me?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a job for the police

This why to me it's all individualistic... you choose what you wanna do.

Which is it going to be, Matthew, a police state or an anarchy?

You got pastors that are gay, and wife swap, behind close doors.

Pastors' sins don't lessen the need for pointing out sin.

Does sin need to be called out in the church?

At times, yes, it does.

Then everyone when they show needs to put all of their sins on a piece of paper, and while your up there on the pulpit they need to read out so they can be ashamed.

Or you can do the opposite of that, and read the bible, and teach them, and help the grow and report crimes...

All-or-nothing thinking doesn't solve problems.

because Crimes are part of Ethic and Morality. I doubt that people at this in Merica' are gonna stop people from making the choice of being transexual, or whatever, or gays marrying or whatever. Those days are long gone and this a very big continent.

The merica, people grew with in the 60s is gone. And I don't believe people are gonna have a global mandate that social reform will come about, that was what the crusades did, the KKK killed black people cause they wanted to get rid of them, and also wife beaters....

The past ignorances of "'merica" don't lessen the need for pointing out sin, either.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You realize you are saying Eve was a transgender clone of Adam.
I realize what the Bible says. He put Adam to sleep, took a rib from him and made Eve with it. She was literally part him.
"So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh." Gen. 2:21-24

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49
Context: This passage is talking about Jerusalems adultery. Not helping the poor and needy is certainly a specific sin against Jerusalem. Sin comes in many forms. Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't just guilty of one type of sin, they were guilty of all types and some abominations - as the Romans 1 passage reiterates.
My beef is with those trying to justify hate
You are an advocate of LGBTQ lifestyles.
Those in Sodom and Gomorrah were too.
Their judgment was just. Sin needs to be judged.
If you can't see God's creation as being designed with male and female species (humans, animals, even plants), then you have a distorted view of God, His plan and life itself.
I suppose you attend one of those liberal gay churches with a gay pastor? Liberals like to pick and choose scripture that works for them and their lifestyles and either discard or distort the rest.
Well you can go and march and party with the freak show ... until it's over.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fish were created by God, and God is male and female.

Sorry, but I can't let this go unchallenged. The Bible nowhere attributes biological sexuality to God. Christ is male by His own choosing. He has no female physiology. The nuances of the "image of God" are too intricate to go into here but they are not well-expressed by mere human anatomy, never mind that of fish.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is referincal @Wrangler.

Do you approve of men or women having sex with children?

What does the spirit of Christ tell you?
No, I think it is disgusting.

However, you are missing the point. The short term goal of the gay agenda is not to have sex with children. The short term goal is to groom kids as a means to normalize sexual deviancy.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont want to engage.

Who are you trying to convince: Me or you?

I stated my reason for replying. God is not inter-sex. Sex is a part of His creation. God is not male and female.

You are free to disagree, but don't diminish your credibility by pretending you don't want to discuss it if you can't help replying. It's just like resorting to telling someone to shut up during an in-person conversation.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clown fish are males that turn females after having sex.

The three banded anemone fish, also known as the clownfish, is capable of a sex change. The fish all start their lives as males, but as they grow older and bigger, they eventually become female.
They are just clowning around, trying to fool you and make me laugh!
Out of thousands of species, you search the net to find a freak of nature that what _ somehow upsets God's design and laws of nature? Sin brought many distortions into the world, defects ( mutations, imperfections). God made seed bearing fruit for us to eat. Adam and Eve could eat anything in the Garden except one fruit. So I guess there weren't poisonous berries or mushrooms ... where did they come from? Sin distorted everything down to the cellular level. Viruses, deadly bacteria, diseases began to corrupt the whole ecosystem. The nature of animals changed as well. They began to fear man. Their natures changed from being peaceful to predators and prey. The whole earth became distorted.
Why people so upset at people for having their sex changed when God made fish to do the same thing ?
It doesn't upset me that people are confused and destroy their lives. We speak out against sin calmly. They are the angry ones.
First of all, let's get something straight. According to medical science, it is impossible to change your sex, BECAUSE on a celluar level, you are either male or female. You can change outward appearances with operations, even take hormones to become somewhat less manly or womanly on the outside, but each cell has your initial gentic code, which cannot be changed. God made you make or female.

Can people have freedom of Choice or must they submit to da Church and what they say?
We need to submit to the Bible and it says homosexuality is wrong!
Can transexual, Homosexual, people have a heart for God - even though their flesh and their proclivities may not die right away ?
Sure, if they are willing to submit and obey, which means to die to themselves, die to their sin, come out of their lifestyle. Many have turned heterosexual and are married today with kids of their own. It is difficult, but God can transform a corrupt heart and set it on the right path.

Last edited:

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Someone's gotta teach them not to hate."

It's true? well to quote you: "Prove it" He specifically talks about 4 -8 year old's being forced to read about sexual fantasies. Start there.

with young people who actually are trans...Not gender non-conforming kids who never identified as trans.

but that is probably just a nitpicking detail

What does God think about false witness?
You have this fixation with hate.
Explain...do you think God hates?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Percentage of American adults who identified as LGBTQ doubled between 2012 and 2021, from 3.5% to 7.1%, with Gen Z-specific coming in at 21%, and millennials, 10.5%.

It's time to speak up.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth?

Not in this video.

At time marker 2:40 Mr. Finley makes claims about A chant at a drag Queen march "We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children."
What was actually said: " ""We're here, we're queer, we're coming for your children. We'll convert your children. Someone's gotta teach them not to hate. We're coming for them. We're coming for your children."

3:10: Mr Finley claims the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus released a video in which was said "We'll convert your children, happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it."
The full verse was: "You think we're sinful. You fight against our rights.
You say we all lead lives you can't respect. But you're just frightened.
You think that we'll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked.
Funny. Just this once, you're correct.
We'll convert your children, happens bit by bit, quietly and subtly and you will barely notice it.
You can keep them from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants.
We don't care.
We'll convert your children. We'll make them tolerant and fair.

3:38 in schools young children are required to receive and read books n transgender LGBTQ+ relationships and being introduce to sexual fantasies
I think we all know this is a lie.

4:35 A recent study 65 to 94% of children who claim a gender other than their biological sex change by their late teens

Without an actual reference it is impossible to tell what study he is talking about. From what I have read this is a gross misrepresentation of these studies where the total number of children referred to a gender identity clinic ignoring the fact that most of the children are referred there because of gender non-conformity not because they are saying they are trans. So years later when contacted again will not say they are transgender because they never were in the first place.

a 2022 study in Pediatrics: Gender Identity 5 Years After Social Transition by Kristina R. Olson, et al found that children who say they are trans don't change.

I could easily go on but personally I am disgusted by this man and the claim that what he is presenting is truth.

A troll trying to defend the indefensible.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.
Status
Not open for further replies.