Jack Van Impe 86 years ld and still under heavy attack!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe 86 years ld and still under heavy attack by satan and demons,mockers and scoffers!! Jack was in a coma for six months last year,heart problems and cancer but Jack says he will not retire but preach on until rapture day or he goes home. Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!
Great bible prophecy teaching this week on the very near rapture!!!===Google "" September 15, 2017 Jack Van Impe Presents ""

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever read about those that mocked and scoffed at men of God and the very high price they paid??

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe
Saw him at an end times conference in St. Petersburg, Florida back in the 90's.
I use to watch him give hell, fire, and brimstone sermons back in the early to mid 80's.
I told him back at that conference that he planted a seed in me in one of those sermons.
He went bankrupt.
Changed over to end times and makes millions.

So Jack is still kicking.
Good for him.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe
Saw him at an end times conference in St. Petersburg, Florida back in the 90's.
I use to watch him give hell, fire, and brimstone sermons back in the early to mid 80's.
I told him back at that conference that he planted a seed in me in one of those sermons.
He went bankrupt.
Changed over to end times and makes millions.

So Jack is still kicking.
Good for him.
I used to go to God's News Behind The News too. Ray Brubaker had quite an assortment of speakers there.

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi