I Google ""Rapture Day Very Near says Jack Van Impe"" and I see my Carm Post listed there first!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did He lie about what,why is that hard for you?

It's not. But I gave you the verse. It is really self-explanatory. If you hold that mouse arrow on the verse I gave it will provide a window with the verse.

Stranger

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It's not. But I gave you the verse. It is really self-explanatory. If you hold that mouse arrow on the verse I gave it will provide a window with the verse.

Stranger
In other words you can't explain it to me?Scriptures against the rapture are self explanatory as well...
No worries

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for the OP,if it aint no signs,how can you claim it's close?

It is always close as it could occur at any time. Those who hold to the rapture also study the end time events concerning the Tribulation period and Millennium etc. And when you see things occurring in the world that have the appearance of setting the stage for the Tribulation to occur, and if you believe the rapture occurs before the Tribulation, then believers sometimes speak of it as happening soon.

It is like watching a play and seeing the stage set. If you see the stage set a certain way then you are aware of where you are at in the play.

Stranger

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It is always close as it could occur at any time. Those who hold to the rapture also study the end time events concerning the Tribulation period and Millennium etc. And when you see things occurring in the world that have the appearance of setting the stage for the Tribulation to occur, and if you believe the rapture occurs before the Tribulation, then believers sometimes speak of it as happening soon.

It is like watching a play and seeing the stage set. If you see the stage set a certain way then you are aware of where you are at in the play.

Stranger

So why do they need to be sealed,if they not gonna be here? Scripture clearly shows that they are in Christ

Revelation 7:3 "Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why do they need to be sealed,if they not gonna be here? Scripture clearly shows that they are in Christ

Revelation 7:3 "Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

That they are saved due to the salvation of Christ, yes. They are not the Church.

Stranger

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!! Those Who Died in Christ ===1 THESS. 4:13-18 NASB
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Thenwe who are alive and remain will be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.===caught up "is" the rapture!!
1 Corinthians 15:51-58 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. Philippians 3:20-21

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So one can be saved and be not of the Church?

Not at this time. Once the Church is raptured out, then yes, the saved will not be part of the Church. Just like no one was part of the Church till the Holy Ghost came in (Acts 2).

Stranger