I Google ""Rapture Day Very Near says Jack Van Impe"" and I see my Carm Post listed there first!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again when after His death could Christ had returned,call it whatever you want,yet you avoid the question....

Let me see if I can make it clearer,you said the rapture didn't center around Peter and Paul.

So what your saying is this rapture could had happened while they(Peter and Paul)were still alive.
Yes or no???????????

I'm not avoiding the question. You are just not listening. I said, the rapture has always been imminent as no signs or prophecies are necessary for it to occur. It could occur at any time. The rapture involves the Church. The Church began in (Acts 2). Once the Church exists on the earth, the rapture is always a possibility to occur.

No, I said the timing of the rapture didn't center around Peter or Paul.

What did I just say in the first paragraph, which is what I have been saying all along?

Stranger

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I'm not avoiding the question. You are just not listening. I said, the rapture has always been imminent as no signs or prophecies are necessary for it to occur. It could occur at any time. The rapture involves the Church. The Church began in (Acts 2). Once the Church exists on the earth, the rapture is always a possibility to occur.

No, I said the timing of the rapture didn't center around Peter or Paul.

What did I just say in the first paragraph, which is what I have been saying all along?

Stranger

So anytime after Acts 2 there could have been a rapture?,thanks,that's all I wanted to know.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if they had more to do how could it had happened before they did what they had to?

Foolish question. That is like saying since the rapture didn't happen yesterday, and I witnessed to someone today, how could the rapture have happened yesterday. Silly.

The rapture can occur anytime. It is at God's time when it will. Till it does occur, or our death, we carry on in the Lord's work.

Stranger

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Foolish question. That is like saying since the rapture didn't happen yesterday, and I witnessed to someone today, how could the rapture have happened yesterday. Silly.

The rapture can occur anytime. It is at God's time when it will. Till it does occur, or our death, we carry on in the Lord's work.

Stranger

You ain't no prophet and since Christ said things would happen this rapture could not have happened before they did,else Christ would have lied and we both know that aint true....

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ain't no prophet and since Christ said things would happen this rapture could not have happened before they did,else Christ would have lied and we both know that aint true....

See again (Jonah 3:4).

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
That is the point of the 'rapture'. Some will still be alive when it occurs.

Stranger
Delta Dawn
what's that flower you have on
could it be a faded rose
from days gone by?

And did i hear you say
He was ameetin' you here today
to take you to His
Mansion in the Sky?