Jack Van Impe Passed Away

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe Passed Away at 88. He's in Jesus' presence now, and his reward will be a great one. Well done, thou good and faithful servant!

So you're saying he got a free pass and bypassed the resurrection.

He was not a good and faithful servant, he was but one of many of the blind guides of Christendom who peddled the Lord's word for profit. He will (in due time, following the completion of the Church) take his share with the rest of the nominal church (as well as the world) in the resurrection by judgement. We can expect that he will have much to atone for having led so many of the Lord's people astray through his various teachings. We can only hope that like many others before him that he in all good conscious believed he was teaching the truth and serving the Lord, and as such the Lord will be merciful toward him.

Reactions: bbyrd009

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He was not a good and faithful servant, he was but one of many of the blind guides of Christendom who peddled the Lord's word for profit. He will (in due time, following the completion of the Church) take his share with the rest of the nominal church (as well as the world) in the resurrection by judgement. We can expect that he will have much to atone for having led so many of the Lord's people astray through his various teachings. We can only hope that like many others before him that he in all good conscious believed he was teaching the truth and serving the Lord, and as such the Lord will be merciful toward him.

You're no judge, and you need to repent.

Matthew 5
[21] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
[22] But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Reactions: CindyDian and Nancy

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're no judge, and you need to repent.

Matthew 5
[21] Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
[22] But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I do not stand in judgement of the man, (that judgement is reserved for the Lord alone), no I speak only in regards to his teachings, not that everything single thing he taught was false, but a great deal of it was, and as such many of the Lord's professed people were misled (and still are).

Note I'm not speaking here of salvation either, as though he had misled them in this regards, no what I'm talking about is how like his counterparts of the Jewish age, the Doctors of the Law he has misled many into believing that they will share in the kingdom honors, the heavenly phase of the kingdom, but alas if they accepted his teachings as well as that of many others of the blind guides that a mere profession of faith insures one of a heavenly inheritance they are going to be sorely disappointed when they awaken in the resurrection.

As the Lord said, "Woe to you lawyers (called Doctors of Divinity today), for you have taken away the key of knowledge (substituting your own teachings). You did not enter in yourselves (enter the heavenly phase of the kingdom), and those who were entering (who were endeavoring to, who were heading in the right way) you hindered (deceived, misled and confused, so much so that they believed that they have done all that was required of them.)" Luke 11:52

Not everyone who says, "Lord, Lord" will enter the heavenly phase of the kingdom, most will take their share in the earthly phase of the kingdom and in the resurrection by judgement.

CindyDian

Jan 20, 2020
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May Dr Jack Van Impe's soul rest as his spirit returned to YWHW at the moment he exhaled his last breath. To Rexella, may the peace of Paraclete encompass you during this time. Love & Hugs. I learned a lot from Dr. Jack, beginning over 20 years ago.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, for you know that we who teach shall be judged with greater strictness.

Many aspects of "classical Bible prophecy" are patently FALSE. These "teachers of men" can't grasp the most simple of concepts, and are either ignorant or liars. -- Most read the criticisms where both Scripture and History refute their doctrines, but because they don't know the TRUTH, they pronounce their BEST LIE.

And where it is acknowledged that we see through a glass darkly, some can distinguish between a "tree" and a "man", but most are the blind leading the blind.

God will judge.
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack has 70+ years serving God to the very last at 89 years old. What great eternal rewards Jack will have!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Thinking I need to start a thread on the resurrection.Thinking what he taught he believed to be true.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Are you saying "you" believe what he taught on the issue to be true or that "he" believe what he taught on the issue to be true?

As for a study on the resurrection I have one on my blog post entitled, "Understanding the Resurrection".

Will check out your link.I didn't agree with him,but I don't think he was trying to deceive us,as he really believed what he taught.

That's why as scripture is written one will not be judged in ignorance.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will check out your link.I didn't agree with him,but I don't think he was trying to deceive us,as he really believed what he taught.

That's why as scripture is written one will not be judged in ignorance.

If you read my first post you would see that I suggested the very same thing.