Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a trivia question for everyone .
Paul who was a jew and a real one for he followed Christ had this to write .
But jerusalem which now is and is in bondage with her children .
A jew said that . SO here is the question .
What has changed between then and now . And the answer is , NOTHING .
THEY are not following CHRIST . some might be , but overall NO way .
Jerusalem is STILL IN BONDAGE . Truth is , not all of israel IS TRULY OF ISRAEL .
ONLY those who believe in CHRIST . AND OUR JERUSALEM IS ABOVE IN THE HEAVENS and one day it too shall descend .
My advice is , stop following folks who keep saying all the jews are children of GOD .PAUL
said that was not true at all . HE said those after the flesh , aka those who reject Christ and NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD .
SO WHY on earth would we heed these leaders today who try and say otherwise .
WE Must preach CHRIST and do so ever quickly . WHILE THERE STILL BE TIME TO DO SO .

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I stay wonder in to see how GOD works with His Word. He said:
The court which is without the temple, leave out and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months (1.260 days). The prophecy is refering to the FIRST half of the last week-the 70th of Daniel 9:v.27. These 7 years are within this currente last decade of the Devil's world, whose world is destined to be DISSOLVED by complete from now on-2 Peter 3.

Yes, the Holy City will be trodden under foot forty and two months (1.260 days) by the Gentile peoples by a concession of the main politic and religious ruler of Israel - the Beast of the earth who has two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as a Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

GOD - the Word is GOD- will give Power unto the two witnesses, and they shall prophesy during 1,260 days, and these have Power to shut heaven that it rain not in the days of their prophecy (the door will be closed, there will be salvation no more, so to preach the Gospel or to sell oil will be a waiste of time) : and they have Power over waters (over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth (Israel that left Jerusalem free to the Gentiles to tread under their foot) with all plagues, as often as they will.

Who are the two witnesses? For those who believe in the Word of GOD, the two witnesses are, as is written, in Revelation 11:v.4, the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth, the person of the Holy Spirit, the Conforter-John 16:v.7-15. The two olive trees produce the oil for the two candlesticks (two Churches), for the righteous Judgment of GOD will be deliver to the saints of the Most High from now on. Aleluia!!!

That said, the message of God's Word for this current time will be of Judgment exclusively and severe punishments against the wicked world with all its works without exception. Even the two Covenants will be DISSOLVED, the Holy Spirit will work no more with them both in this current end of the world in favor of the souls, or rather, for salvation of the souls, quite the contrary. So, as JESUS said by Revelation, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be"-Revelation 22:v.11-12.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whore is gathering all now , and Jerusalem which is in bondage shall be where this whole new religoin is centered .
The one that the RCC has been working so hard on . ITs all coming to a climax and rather soon too .
I dont know about your claimed whatever religion, but the focal point of their wicked worship will be (The Beast) and yes I believe the Pope could be in line for the False Prophet?

We Will See?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know about your claimed whatever religion, but the focal point of their wicked worship will be (The Beast) and yes I believe the Pope could be in line for the False Prophet?

We Will See?
ITS the all inclusive we are one religion . This monster is taking over politics , its taking over churches , its taking over everything .
This false unity stuff . THEY are in on it all my friend . Only the biblical JESUS following lambs are gonna make it .
This thing is massive and has long been in the making . The kabbala jews are in on it , so are many muslims now .
So are wicans for peace and unity and so forth . ITS all coming together now and speeding up .
Soon , in soon time they will all embrace each others path as valid , they will embrace homosexuality as love
and the lambs , well we will be seen as haters of humanity and they will not see us as fit to live any longer .
ITS all coming together . WE must stand on CHRIST , loving er Word HE ever taught as well as all sound doctrine .
The cost will be the cost , OH But our HOPE IS N THE LORD . Lambs do not love their lives even unto death .
Our hope is above . Times are gonna get much worse with deception and much more harsh for the lambs who wont conform .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  1. So you see, the lake of fire is not a place for punishment, but a SPIRITUAL place of torment.
What??? You're calling God a liar!

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS the all inclusive we are one religion . This monster is taking over politics , its taking over churches , its taking over everything .
This false unity stuff . THEY are in on it all my friend . Only the biblical JESUS following lambs are gonna make it .
This thing is massive and has long been in the making . The kabbala jews are in on it , so are many muslims now .
So are wicans for peace and unity and so forth . ITS all coming together now and speeding up .
Soon , in soon time they will all embrace each others path as valid , they will embrace homosexuality as love
and the lambs , well we will be seen as haters of humanity and they will not see us as fit to live any longer .
ITS all coming together . WE must stand on CHRIST , loving er Word HE ever taught as well as all sound doctrine .
The cost will be the cost , OH But our HOPE IS N THE LORD . Lambs do not love their lives even unto death .
Our hope is above . Times are gonna get much worse with deception and much more harsh for the lambs who wont conform .
I fully agree it will be a one world worship (The Beast) and I agree that the ecumenical move.ent has been at it for 30 years plus on trying to get everybody together, but I dont see the thought of the mass christian kill you project

As I have posted for you several times, it's going to be the (Two Witnesses) empowered by God on high, and a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, all plagues as Often as they will, Revelation 9:3-6 the world will be tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, as the "Sealed" church is protected, you think thats make believe?

Try taking a look at Rev 16:1-11, that's not make believe, the plagues in Egypt werent make believe, as you remain completely silent on the (Two Witnesses) and plagues "Why"?

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture shows the prophets to be future, that will have power over global plagues,they will be killed as a world watches and sends in joy over theirdeath,they're raisedasthe great earthquake,that ending the 2nd coming end of the world

I'm not aware where in Scripture you can find the above.

If they are true what is the significance of the term "they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days" of Rev.11:3?
AND,
"Who are the two olive tress and the two candlesticks" of verse 4?

Be careful how you response to verse 4. A wrong answer will make all your teachings suspect.

To God Be The Glory

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Worship"-
Jesus implied that worship is what God seeks for, but only according to God the Father's WILL, which is:
John 4[24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him MUST worship him in spirit and in truth.
For Jesus to say that we "must", means that no other way is acceptable to Him, and therefore we "must" bring ourselves to be in compliance to His will.

So, what have we learned here?
Ans. Worship means to be in compliance to another's desire or dictate.

See the following clip, and watch how satan has introduced his form of worship/"compliance" into our brains, through his own prophetic medium and teaching tool.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's agenda is to save this planet earth, the one we walk ON. (It's his only home).

God's agenda, is to save this temple earth, the one we walk IN. Acts 17:28

KJV 1 Cor. 15[47] The first [the natural] man is of the earth, earthy:
the second man [the Holy Spirit] is the Lord from heaven.

[48] As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.[49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

John 2[19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
[20] Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
[21] But he [Jesus] spake of the temple of his body

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, my question to all is-
Which "earth" did Jesus die for, and which earth does God desire to WALK IN?
If you ARE born again, you do know the answer. Romans 8:9

Don't be ignorant or fooled by those who are saying "Peace and safety", and/or "Save the Planet".
For one day soon, satan will gather all the world against "Heavenly Jerusalem", of whom is "the camp of the Saints"**, the remnant remaining on "the breadth of the earth", that we also walk on.
And then suddenly, "flaming fire" shall come from out of Heaven, and destroy all who obey not the Gospel of God, who is Christ.

Reactions: Marty fox

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ **A camp is a temporary dwelling place of our bodies of flesh and blood, of which God promises for all who are born again believers, that we shall be changed/resurrected bodily into the immortality of Christ's likeness, and shall ever be WITH the Lord, and not ever again here ON this planet!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I strongly urge all to discover the truth of Christ in what the The Feast of Tabernacles/Booths is spiritually telling us about our flesh and blood bodies. As you examine it, except for the symbolism, DO NOT get side tracked by the Jewish human understanding of how they literally apply and comprehend it.
The spiritual symbolism is simply, that we are God's Tabernacle/dwelling place, of where He desires to dwell permanently by His Fulness, and not just in part, as partakers of the Divine nature, of which we can only experience now.
Our physical flesh and blood bodies are "temporary booths", as we travel towards the "Promise Land" of Christ's Immortality, which is NOT of this world, nor of this earth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully agree it will be a one world worship (The Beast) and I agree that the ecumenical move.ent has been at it for 30 years plus on trying to get everybody together, but I dont see the thought of the mass christian kill you project

As I have posted for you several times, it's going to be the (Two Witnesses) empowered by God on high, and a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, all plagues as Often as they will, Revelation 9:3-6 the world will be tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees, as the "Sealed" church is protected, you think thats make believe?

Try taking a look at Rev 16:1-11, that's not make believe, the plagues in Egypt werent make believe, as you remain completely silent on the (Two Witnesses) and plagues "Why"?
One thing i learned , and that by grace , is dont add too or take from that book . I have no idea who the two witnesses will be
thus i will not speculate lest i be found a liar in the eyes of the Righteous LORD . I teach or speak only what i know to be true .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I strongly urge all to discover the truth of Christ in what the The Feast of Tabernacles/Booths is spiritually telling us about our flesh and blood bodies. As you examine it, except for the symbolism, DO NOT get side tracked by the Jewish human understanding of how they literally apply and comprehend it.
The spiritual symbolism is simply, that we are God's Tabernacle/dwelling place, of where He desires to dwell permanently by His Fulness, and not just in part, as partakers of the Divine nature, of which we can only experience now.
Our physical flesh and blood bodies are "temporary booths", as we travel towards the "Promise Land" of Christ's Immortality, which is NOT of this world, nor of this earth.
Folks would be wise and do well to really get dug into those bibles .
Then they would not seek the Kingdom on earth , but rather the one true Kingdom which is above
and within all who do believe . Where GOD and the Lamb are the temple and we the stones . Added in by the gospel of which we cling to
and believe . Heavenly Jerusalem IS THE ONE TRUE JERUSALEM . And the only entrance in , IS IN JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ this planet of DEATH!
Never the less we look forward to the new heavens and the new earth wherein dwells righteousness .
This ol world is tanking faster than ever . The devastation of sin , of the curse is welling up to the full .
THIS is a world that embraces darkness and not GOD . And left to its own demise as one day we shall see .
Sin is death . The curse of sin is heavy upon the earth . And the peoples , the cities , the states , the nation
the nations of the world , and woe woe woe , Far worse even most within Christendom are embracing only more and more iniquity .
JESUS has been cast out of the churches now . AND now we shall see how fast evil shall fill the void .
PREPARE YE ONE and PREPARE YE ALL , to be hated , betrayed , persecuted and even killed .
BUT COUNT THE COST as all gain looking to the END of the REWARD , the end wherein the lambs shall be with HE who has saved us .
But deception is and shall only get worse and worse . The light has been put out of many churches
and yet they claim they have the light . BUT WOE WAIL To those who put darkness for light
for if the light that in thee be darkness , GREAT IS THAT DARKNESS and its end PERDITION .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smiles, the very scripture interprets itself, as the angel clearly states the seven heads are seven mountains, as you wander off into another interpretation

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 17
King James Version

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Revelation 17:9
King James Version

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 13
King James Version

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 17:8-12
King James Version
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

So are you saying Satan is Jerusalem? Because the seven heads are on the beast that descended out of the pit and goes into perdition?

Mountains when used symbolically always refer to kings or kingdoms. This false religious system sits on the kingdom of the antichrist given to him by his father-Satan.

notice an exactness in all this?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mountains when used symbolically always refer to kings or kingdoms. This false religious system sits on the kingdom of the antichrist given to him by his father-Satan.

notice an exactness in all this?
Your claim is in "Error" Kings are represented by "Horns" as scripture clearly teaches below

Revelation 17:9-12KJV
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing i learned , and that by grace , is dont add too or take from that book . I have no idea who the two witnesses will be
thus i will not speculate
lest i be found a liar in the eyes of the Righteous LORD . I teach or speak only what i know to be true .
Nobody has claimed to know who the (Two Witnesses) will be as you suggest, as you move in distraction from my claim

The presentation has been around Revelation 11 and the function these two witnesses will play

As scripture "Clearly" teaches they will bring all plagues upon the earth, as often as they will, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, something you remain silent on, as if these two witnesses and future plagues upon the wicked world are non-existent "Why"?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody has claimed to know who the (Two Witnesses) will be as you suggest, as you move in distraction from my
I know who the Two witnesses are, but can't recieve it because your mind is too full of religious preconcieved ideas.
John the Baptist and Jesus ARE the Two witnesse
A full glass of milk (error) cannot be filled with clear water (truth), until the milk is DISPLACED by the clear water.