Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sci-Fi Left Behind Episode 13

It all starts when the Antichristus revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming g to be Messiah to the Jews, and world
Your ad-libbing doesn't fit the script.
You can speak the Biblical words quite nicely, but you are not paying attention to the "plot", that is being played out by the main actors on stage with you.

You appear to be some what distracted and overwhelmed by the "Theatre Critics", who are "approved of by men", through the "Actors Guild" of "church-ianity".
So, don't be out of place, when the "Light" above, will suddenly shine on you!

Reactions: Waiting on him

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preterism is the claim all end time prophecy has been fulfilled, somehow without anyone noticing the end ending.
Apparently, the Jews and their "religious" ways were very good at it also. They did not know the time of THEIR own visitation.

Let us also beware of the pharisaical ways of the religiosity of "religious speak", that is so prevalent among those,n who are always labeling believers with an "ism" of some sort.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. the mark of the beast and his image worship will be wilfully accepted, not forced as many claim, the world will accept it by "deception" from the false prophet in miracles, "Deception" not "Force"
You all are still duped into believing that the False Prophet is of a religious nature and origin! Don't you know that " Religion" promotes it that way, so that you will foolishly keep looking at Religion for the answers, pro or con!

So, yes!! The MoB will be by force, which is "strong delusion", but even more so by temptation. All of which will bring about "compliance", aka "worship".
However, none of it will be religious in any way!!

The pilot-test run for the MoB, has been the manifestation of the "scorpion sting" Revelation 9, that has been implemented on a global scale. Who is compliant and who is not, to the "scorpion sting", is forecasting of what percentage of the world will be compliant to the voice speaking of the UN, in the issuance of the MoB, through it's political "life" given to it, by the FP(US) and the people of the world. Revelation 13:11-18

Its all about compliance to the dictates of the final evolutionary phase of the Beast with 10H, the Global Elitist Financial Empire. All of its dictates will be subtily legislated through the Image of the Beast, the UN.

The 10H Beast, being therefore not a military empire, but rather a Financial one, "who can make war" with an empire that has no army of its own?? Well, simple enough, "only a fool bites the hand that feeds them".
Ahhh,...but one day, it will acquire an army for its own, out of 10 countries (or regions) of the world. And with them, they shall burn the "whore", and then ultimately turn all their weapons on the "invasion" of Christ and Heavenly Jerusalem, which will suddenly be revealed and present from Heaven, and they shall not escape complete and utter destruction.

The False Prophet (US) is now nearing its own end of the 10H Beast's use of it. Ever since WW2, the US has been the policing force throughout the world for "making fire come down from heaven", in the sight/presence of the evolved 10H Beast, so that the world will conform through fear, and be in compliance to it, or else economic sanctions and/or war will be the result for not doing so.

We are now, without a doubt, in the beginning stages of Digital Money. The Central Banks in every country are all on board with it right now, through computer "AI Block Chain".
Once the 20,000 low earth orbit satelites of Elon Musk are in place, 5G technology for all communications will be fully functional, for all personal and international banking, and for all economic transactions in business, with no fear of losing digital communications, due to a limited nuclear war* on earth.

*Note- the loosing of the 4 angels in the Euphrates.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It speaks about the immortal glorified body that will be received at the second coming
Yes! A thousand times YES!
As "waiting on him" and I have said, and are still saying, Jesus to us IS the NEW Heaven, and we to Him ARE the NEW earth. We and Him ARE the City (House) of God, aka Heavenly Jerusalem, IN which God the Father desires to Dwell, through much longsuffering.
We ourselves are the Mansions being "placed" in His House.
For all of what you write and exclaim of God's words, you are almost there in grasping it.
Try to think this through by His Spirit ONLY, John 16:13. Trash all of what "churchianity" has ever taught you, and trust in Him only for re-learning. Isaiah 55:8-9 will give you the insight to better understand Him.
Just to simply know, that His thinking and His ways are completely different than ours, should drive you to John 16:13 by His Spirit.

Other verses to dwell on is Zechariah 4
[6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying,
1. Not by might,
2. nor by power,
3. but by my spirit
saith the LORD of hosts.
Which is saying:
1. Not by your own mind of human effort,
2. Nor by religious persuasion,
3. But by John 16:13, through the indwelling of His Holy Spirit.

Also:
Proverbs 3[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, as I previously posted on June 3, I am reminding you of what I quoted in scripture, and should be read and understood with the above of my recent post:
"But, getting back to 1 Cor. 15, we can see clearly that mankind's origin of creation is of this earth, being "earthy", aka made up of the elements of the earth. Thus physical life as a living soul, Oxygen (another element) is required in order to maintain physical existence. This is the " first man" of our being, but it is incomplete, and not ready for God's Kingdom to come, until we are "born again" by "the seed" of His Spirit,
the God/man who came from Heaven, who is Jesus.
Rom. 8:9; Rev. 3:20"

Therefore, everyone who is born again is quite literally no longer of THIS planet "earth", but by our conversion, we have been spiritually translated into the kingdom of Christ, the Son of God who came from Heaven, aka Heavenly Jerusalem, being the people of God, the verey place (our bodies) in which God created in which He designed for Himself to dwell in forever. The culmination of that Day has not fully come, but we wait for it hastingly, when we will be resurrected into the immortality of Jesus' likeness, and be ever with Lord!

Let's put it this way:
If you ARE IN Christ, then you ARE IN the kingdom of Heaven. So therefore, if you ARE IN the kingdom of Heaven, then YOU ARE IN Christ!!
Conclusion: Jesus is OUR NEW Heaven, and we who have been converted, are HIS NEW Earth!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you all think that i don't know what i am talking about on this entire thread, then watch the following because right now UMC Christians are in the "cross hairs" on a number of fronts:
So then, how do you stand?
I am with them 100%.
Pay attention!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! No replies to my posts since yesterday morning. I must've been black screened, or maybe no one has anything to say?
Hello, is anyone out there?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, as I previously posted on June 3, I am reminding you of what I quoted in scripture, and should be read and understood with the above of my recent post:
"But, getting back to 1 Cor. 15, we can see clearly that mankind's origin of creation is of this earth, being "earthy", aka made up of the elements of the earth. Thus physical life as a living soul, Oxygen (another element) is required in order to maintain physical existence. This is the " first man" of our being, but it is incomplete, and not ready for God's Kingdom to come, until we are "born again" by "the seed" of His Spirit,
the God/man who came from Heaven, who is Jesus.
Rom. 8:9; Rev. 3:20"

Therefore, everyone who is born again is quite literally no longer of THIS planet "earth", but by our conversion, we have been spiritually translated into the kingdom of Christ, the Son of God who came from Heaven, aka Heavenly Jerusalem, being the people of God, the verey place (our bodies) in which God created in which He designed for Himself to dwell in forever. The culmination of that Day has not fully come, but we wait for it hastingly, when we will be resurrected into the immortality of Jesus' likeness, and be ever with Lord!

Let's put it this way:
If you ARE IN Christ, then you ARE IN the kingdom of Heaven. So therefore, if you ARE IN the kingdom of Heaven, then YOU ARE IN Christ!!
Conclusion: Jesus is OUR NEW Heaven, and we who have been converted, are HIS NEW Earth!!
Amen! The lamb slaughtered from the foundation of the world. A new world, having had its foundation laid at Calvary.

Reactions: Earburner

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You probably don’t want to hear it but I’m gonna tell you anyway. You lean upon your own understanding. I lean on the staff of the bruised reed.
This existing heaven and earth will be dissolved by fire at the Lords return, there will be a "New Creation" in a New Heaven and Earth (Behold, I Make All Things New)

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This existing heaven and earth will be dissolved by fire at the Lords return, there will be a "New Creation" in a New Heaven and Earth (Behold, I Make All Things New)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Isaiah 65[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
If all of this realm of existence and the knowledge of it shall be burned up, and is vaporized to be no more, nor ever shall enter into our minds, what exactly has become New, beginning in the day of Jesus' first appearance? Please reflect on Isaiah 55:8-9 and John 16:13, as you think on it.

You are half way there in your understanding, of what exactly is New, that God is "making".
You wouldn't be imagining what those "things" might be, according to what you think and know of this realm now, would you?
Of course you are! You can't help yourself to not do it!!
Our fleshly minds know nothing else to compare it to!! Back to Isaiah 55:8-9 and John 16:13

Since the words "I create/make" are in the present tense, what does KJV-NT scripture say about; "Behold, I "create/make" all things New"?
If you have the KJV-NT on line, type in the word "new", and check out all that is relative to what God is making New, since Jesus came to us in the flesh.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is a fairytale, Christian's dont represent the (New Earth)
God is in the process of making the New Earth in which HE DESIRES to dwell.
At the moment, all who are born again, are partakers of the (His) divine nature, and shall be bodily resurrected into Christ's Immortal likeness.
This is God's plan, not ours!
It's what He desires for Himself! We are only the benefactors of it.
Are you saying that God the Father NEEDs a new planet to dwell on?
Does Jesus right now, live on another planet in the OLD heavens?
No, He does not! Therefore, since we will be resurrected/created/made to be in His likeness, neither shall we need another planet.
However, what we DO NEED, is to be "placed" in Jesus' Father's HOUSE, and that He is doing, by every person whose name is written in Heaven, aka the "book of Life" , who is Jesus Himself!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In John 16:13 focus on "things that are to come." Most Christians attribute that to be things of this world/planet only.
But if you give Him a chance, He will speak to you about the "things" that He has planned for us, and has been pointing to it ever since Jesus' Resurrection, the firstborn from the dead.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is in the process of making the New Earth in which HE DESIRES to dwell.
At the moment, all who are born again, are partakers of the (His) divine nature, and shall be bodily resurrected into Christ's Immortal likeness.
This is God's plan, not ours!
It's what He desires for Himself! We are only the benefactors of it.
Are you saying that God the Father NEEDs a new planet to dwell on?
Does Jesus right now, live on another planet in the OLD heavens?
No, He does not! Therefore, since we will be resurrected/created/made to be in His likeness, neither shall we need another planet.
However, what we DO NEED, is to be "placed" in Jesus' Father's HOUSE, and that He is doing, by every person whose name is written in Heaven, aka the "book of Life" , who is Jesus Himself!

Revelation 22:1-5KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 22:1-5KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
John the Baptist witnessed the same as all born again do.
John 3:29 KJV
[29] He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

Now let me ask you, whom did John the Baptist hear speak while he was baptizing Jesus, the one speaking is the bridegroom, and that which descended upon Him would be the bride.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In John 16:13 focus on "things that are to come." Most Christians attribute that to be things of this world/planet only.
But if you give Him a chance, He will speak to you about the "things" that He has planned for us, and has been pointing to it ever since Jesus' Resurrection, the firstborn from the dead.
Smiles, I been at this quite a while, you speak as if I just found salvation

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John the Baptist witnessed the same as all born again do.
John 3:29 KJV
[29] He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

Now let me ask you, whom did John the Baptist hear speak while he was baptizing Jesus, the one speaking is the bridegroom, and that which descended upon Him would be the bride.
John and Jesus aren't the two witnesses, it's that simple, save yourself the time