Jesus and the Father are two seperate ENTITIES! FOR SURE!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Markseasigh

Dec 4, 2012
The God Head is made up of.
FATHER, SON, And HOLY GHOST! THE HOLY GHOST IS A SPIRIT, THE FATHER AND SON ARE BOTH ENTITIES.

IN the old testament when God appeared to the Prophets and in the Garden With Adam God is one entity. A man with White hair and beard. The Book Genesis does not mention the color of Gods hair but Daniel does. Kind David the author of Psalms, and Ezekiel the prophet author of Ezekiel, all see God the Father. NOT JESUS, BUT JESUS WAS THERE IN SPIRIT!!

However when God and Jesus Return in the HOLY CITY OF JERUSALEM, otherwise known as HEAVEN, or ZION, there are two on the THRONE.

Revelation 22:1 Ryrie Study Bible

1. Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb

and in the prophecy of the CITY OF ZION AT THE END OF THE EARTH IN ISAIAH

Isaiah 18:31 Ryrie Study Bible version

"the two shall burn together"

I John 2:18-27 RYRIE STUDY BV

18. Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
19. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.
20. But you have anointing from the Holy One, and you all know.
21. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.
22. Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the FATHER and the SON.
23. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.
24. As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.
25. This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.
26. These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you.
27. As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

John 1:50-51

50. Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51. And He said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."

Think about it who did Jesus cry out to on the cross, to WHOM did JESUS pray to when he cried BLOOD?

Mark 15:33-35 RYRIE STUDY BIBLE VERSION.

33. When the sixth hour came, darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour.
34. At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?"
which is translated, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"
35. When some of the bystanders heard it, they began saying, "Behold, He is calling for Elijah."

The people who spoke the language Jesus spoke, thought he was calling out to the prophet Elijah, when really he was crying out to GOD THE FATHER.

ELOHIM the STRONG AND ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! CREATER OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH!!!

PRAISE GOD FOR GOD IS WORTHY OF PRAISE

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes. this may upset the "triniry" mob, but you see if Jesus was God than when He said,

Mar_13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

He must of being lying if He was God, and Jesus does not lie.

In all His Love

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
mjrhealth said:
Yes. this may upset the "triniry" mob, but you see if Jesus was God than when He said,

Mar_13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

He must of being lying if He was God, and Jesus does not lie.

In all His Love
I don't belong to the 'trinity' mob, however, I don't belong to the 'Jesus isn't God' mob either. Jesus wasn't lying. When he made that statement, he made it in aspect to his human nature, but as his divine nature, he knew EVERYTHING. Jesus had dual natures. He was both supreme deity and humanity. Don't confuse them.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Jesus said, "I and the father are one." How clear does it have to get?

While it is true that the Holy Spirit/ghost is indeed a spirit, so is God the father. God is spirit and those who worship Him worship in truth and is spirit.

On the day Jesus was baptized, the Holy Spirit rested upon His head in the form of a dove. At the same time a voice was heard from heaven saying "this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased". It's a clear witness to the three forms of divinity existing in the same place at the same time; father, son and holy spirit.

Those that denigrate the character, the origin and the authority of Jesus are seeking to tear the fabric of scripture apart. It's the same act that satan performed in the garden of Eden.

Satan called God a liar and those that deny the divinity of Christ deny the Word of God and the witness of the saints throughout the ages. They are the very sons of satan itself.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV
In the beginning was THE WORD... With God..... Was God....

Jesus is the Word of God and that is why you can not separate the Father and His Word they are ONE of same Spirit. That is why Jesus considered it not robbery to be equal with God.
The Father did for us... forsake His Word on the cross, but raised him back up on the 3rd day.
Jesus has always been in the OT just as we see the Holy Ghost in the OT. Here he is in just a few of the places that The Word came to the people in the OT. Notice that Abram seen the Word in a vision and Adam heard the Voice/Word walking in the garden:
Gen 15:1
15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
KJV
1 Sam 15:10 Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,

1 Kings 6:11 And the word of the LORD came to Solomon, saying,
KJV

Jesus is the VOICE of God being the Word of our Father. Have you ever heard a voice WALKING?

Gen 3:8-9
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
KJV
John 10:16
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
KJV

Blessings

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Ephesians 4:4-6 "There is one body and one Spirit--just as you were called to one hope when you were called, one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all!"
Here we see that yes they are three distinct persons but they are of ONE. And the fulfillment and fullness of the Godhead is the person of Jesus Christ.