Jesus Christ is come in flesh of man, not of angels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
One thing at a time.

Your above comment is very telling--as it is not even biblical.
It is telling what the Bible teaches about the present spirit and walk of them penning God's words. They are holy men of God when doing so.

Not double minded sinners 'sharing' their current personal issues.

Paul was indeed acting within the service and "use for the Master" when he wrote of his struggles and not doing what he willed to do but do what he willed not to do.
Paul no doubt did experience a measure of double heartedness in life as a Christian.

The point of the Bible story, is proof that Paul was not always a double minded Christian sinner, like some double minded Christians make him out to be, so they can justify their double minded Christian sinning for life.

Romans 7 is not a road map for Christian living, but an empathetic word from the Lord Jesus with warning to repent.

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

However, in James 4 the empathy of Lord is not there, but just the commandment that God gives all ungodly sinners to repent.

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

As in Romans 2:

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
As for God writing "with clean, straight, and sure pens only", that too is not what is written, but rather,
You ought to at least do a word search in the Bible, before saying it isn't in the Bible. Not wanting to believe it is one thing, but not doing due diligence is just sloppy. You must keep in mind that I only teach what I know is in the Bible. And I also use the same words.

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

Whether by speech or written word, the holy prophets and apostles of God only prophesied and wrote exactly those words given to them from God's mouth.

Just holy pens in the hands of the ready Writer and God of heaven and earth. The Bible does not have words of men written from their own minds about their own personal experiences and issues. The words could no doubt apply to them, as to us all, but they were only God's words they wrote for our benefit as much as their own.

And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the LORD hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

They were not speaking from their own minds and will, nor were they commenting and editing one another, according to their own understanding.

Even the prophets gone bad knew that much.

If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the LORD, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the LORD saith, that will I speak?

People who read the Bible as though it's just a bunch of good men writing down good things, are not believers in the Bible as the exact and only words of God spoken into the world for men to read, believe, and do.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cross was real, so were His wounds, and still remain on His resurrected body forever.

On the contrary, what is real is not of this world, but was before the foundation of the world.

And no, His wounds do not remain forever, but according to the promise, are healed, for we are His body.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see once again how special revelation stuff goes sideways. Jesus never walked with shame.

Jesus did not sin nor have any shame before, during, nor after the cross.

The Lamb's nail prints and side-thrust are marks of glory, not of shame.

He hung on the tree, but was not ashamed of it nor himself. Neither did He sin and 'become a sinner', like all other men that have sinned.

"Special revelation stuff?" How is it that you do not know that all revelations from God are special, most of which are first revealed to individuals...of His choosing? You call the kettle black.

As for Jesus, what you say above is to deny that He ever bore our shame. If your heart is to defend Him--good! But remember what His response was when Peter did the same: "Then Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying,Far be it from You, Lord; this shall not happen to You!” 23 But He (Jesus) turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.” Matthew 16:22-23

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
but rather, "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.”

Seriously? God's doctrine by His written words are meant to confuse man? That's like saying the Apocalypse of Jesus Christ is meant to cover prophetic mystery in more misty shrouds than ever before.

Is this how you think you are a new revelator sent by God to unravel all the confusion He's sown into His words?

Do I really need to say it? God wrote down what He did with people at that time. It is not a doctrinal statement of what He does for men by having His doctrine and revelation written in one Book.

It's one thing, sir, to believe we have new spiritual insight into the Bible, that we had not seen before, which is entirely true. That's how the Spirit guides all honest believers into all the truth of the Bible.

But you are shaping the Bible into a dystopian snake devouring itself from any sense. that normal honest people can understand.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God did not tell His Son to go down into the world and get people even more confused and in the dark than ever before.

Your unravelling of mysteries is not revelation of Bible truth, but is your own bible revelation of your own mind and will.

And what is the sum of all this deep mysterious stuff? Being saved and purified inwardly only by faith alone, while still sinning unrighteously with the world. Big whoop. Nothing new nor even uncommon in that.

I do like your mind and style and flourish, and untiring devotion to your doctrine. Like the Duke would say, "He reminds me of me."

The problem is you're not biblically sound. The actual words of the Bible in their proper context are not what's disciplining your mind and doctrine. What you have is indeed a revolutionary insight, but it's more akin to New Agism than doctrine of Christ.

They teach the same as you, only with different words: You preach that you are spiritually pure within, while still sinfully corrupt without. They just call it being divine within, and not so divine without.

And you act like them in your proselytization too. They say they must believe others are all divine within, in order for them to be. You insist all other Christians must still be sinning like you, to whatever degree, in order for you and all Christians to be pure within by doctrine alone.

Here is a mystery of iniquity for you to consider: Being saved, clean, and headed to heaven by our own doctrine alone, is vain imagination and idolatry that ends in the grave. All that will be left for God to judge, is our works.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously? God's doctrine by His written words are meant to confuse man? That's like saying the Apocalypse of Jesus Christ is meant to cover prophetic mystery in more misty shrouds than ever before.

Is this how you think you are a new revelator sent by God to unravel all the confusion He's sown into His words?

Do I really need to say it? God wrote down what He did with people at that time. It is not a doctrinal statement of what He does for men by having His doctrine and revelation written in one Book.

It's one thing, sir, to believe we have new spiritual insight into the Bible, that we had not seen before, which is entirely true. That's how the Spirit guides all honest believers into all the truth of the Bible.

But you are shaping the Bible into a dystopian snake devouring itself from any sense. that normal honest people can understand.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God did not tell His Son to go down into the world and get people even more confused and in the dark than ever before.

Your unravelling of mysteries is not revelation of Bible truth, but is your own bible revelation of your own mind and will.

And what is the sum of all this deep mysterious stuff? Being saved and purified inwardly only by faith alone, while still sinning unrighteously with the world. Big whoop. Nothing new nor even uncommon in that.

I do like your mind and style and flourish, and untiring devotion to your doctrine. Like the Duke would say, "He reminds me of me."

The problem is you're not biblically sound. The actual words of the Bible in their proper context are not what's disciplining your mind and doctrine. What you have is indeed a revolutionary insight, but it's more akin to New Agism than doctrine of Christ.

They teach the same as you, only with different words: You preach that you are spiritually pure within, while still sinfully corrupt without. They just call it being divine within, and not so divine without.

And you act like them in your proselytization too. They say they must believe others are all divine within, in order for them to be. You insist all other Christians must still be sinning like you, to whatever degree, in order for you and all Christians to be pure within by doctrine alone.

Here is a mystery of iniquity for you to consider: Being saved, clean, and headed to heaven by our own doctrine alone, is vain imagination and idolatry that ends in the grave. All that will be left for God to judge, is our works.

Bla bla bla. Your emotions have got the best of you.

I quoted the scripture.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. JW's preach a create christ-angel. I've learned it's only cover for their real intent, which is heaven or oblivion doctrine, that rejects there being any everlasting torment of wicked angels and unrepented men.
Yes,there are only so many of their number,144,000,predestined for Heaven.

One would wonder if the JW's here believe they are counted in that number.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
As I have said now many times: you misunderstand.
If you're going to dispute Bible with me, then you're going to have to take the simple words seriously, so that the Bible can teach and reveals it's truth.

The Bible says that only holy men of God have ever written His words in His Book. And so, that does not include any double minded sinner at the time of writing.

Christians teaching Romans 7 for themselves for life, by trying to say Paul was the same as them all his life too, do not believe all the words of the Bible and apply them accordingly to all parts of the Bible.

Paul was not the example of perfection,
This is where you teachers of lukewarm living, all of a sudden become either of the devil or perfect.

Paul was not an example of double hearted Christianity when writing Romans or any other epistle. Nor was he the perfection of beauty incarnate. He was simply a holy and godly man with single hearted purity towards God, while writing Romans and other epistles.

God also had him write the truth about himself in walking with a pure heart blamelessly before the Lord.

but the example of the reality of what we too would experience walking in sinful flesh until its passing while also walking in the spirit with Christ.
Oh man. Do you really think your dressed up words can actually hide obvious hypocrisy.

Romans 7 double heartedness is not walking after Spirit and after the flesh at the same time.

No doer of unrighteousness is 'spiritually' righteous and clean at the same time. That's new age happy talk for your religion is only what you think about it, not how you live.

It's being a divine philosopher, while nailing the prettiest female disciples. And even some not-so-pretty, because he just likes sharing the wealth.

This is the meaning of which he eluded to, saying "we who are alive and remain", meaning alive in the spirit, but remaining in the flesh and in the world.
True. Alive in Christ Jesus with blameless living, while still remaining in natural flesh and waiting for His promised appearing.

Your alive spiritually within, while remaining sinful without, only exists in the divine minds of corrupt philosophers.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Paul's example was an example that Jesus was not qualified to make, for He was without sin.
Oh man, another one. You're actually now saying it was not God writing Romans 7, but only the man Paul?? That is saying all words of the Bible are not all words proceeding from the mouth of God, but some are from men only.

And you do so, by saying God is not 'qualified' to speak and write about certain things, that only 'flawed' men can personally write about. Incredible.

Not only is God the Word is now entirely qualified to speak of all such things as a man, but He has always been able to do so from heaven.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

There is no thought of angel or man, that God does not see, know, and perfectly talk and write about.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

According to your spin on such things, God is not 'qualified' to write about such things accurately.

I believe that you really believe Paul was writing his own words from his own mind and experience, (Because God is not qualified to do that for us). And I believe you believe that, because you believe you are really a new revelator from God, with a special calling to write and reveal and teach things from your own mind and will, just like you say Paul did sometimes.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Therefore, it is Paul that is the better example of what we should expect
Like Arnold said in Predator, "It just keeps getting better." You are actually teaching to follow someone other than Jesus as an example, because it's a more realistic example to follow.

First, you make Paul the apostle only an imperfect example of double heartedness, and therefore he's a better example to Christians than Jesus Christ, because your Paul is more realistic for you to follow.

You're not preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, but another form of Christian idolatry and idealism. There are Christians that openly idolize the life of the man Jesus, and effusively make His walk as the most high ideal ever, but not really something realistic to actually follow and do. Buddhists also idolize The Buddha.

This proves your faith is not given by Jesus unto His righteousness, but is just your own faith alone unto more sinning. And by your doctrine of faith alone, declare yourself inwardly pure and clean.

It's the ministry of sinning. Less maybe, but still sinning some more unto death.

There is sinning unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

You certainly do believe that Jesus is He, but you also certainly do not believe Jesus is the He you can follow. You prefer another example to follow called Paul, that you say is the better realistic he that you can follow, because you say that he was just like you.

Amazing stuff for sure.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
, which was not counted against Paul as sin--just as it is not counted against any who are "in Christ".
And more better. The gospel of the blind Christ does not see your sinning, and so can neither judge nor condemn it. Unlike He certainly does with other men. I reject your gospel of an unjust christ and judged, that has respect of persons toward those naming His name.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Now you have a Paul exactly like you. Still double minded sinning, but not guilty of any sinning.

But that is certainly not Paul the apostles of Jesus Christ. If he ever were double hearted, it was not like you. He would call it wretched and seek deliverance from it by Jesus Christ.

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

This is the one verse out of Romans 7, that leads straight to the single hearted blamelessness of Romans 8. You Christians that preach Rom 7 double hearted sinning with Rom 8 blamelessness, always skip that one verse.

It's the same way unrepented Christian sinners skip repenting of sinning, before moving on to being saved and pure by faith alone.

Indeed, Jesus is the better example,
Just idealistic lip service. If He's an example you cannot follow, so that you choose another 'he' you can follow, then He is no example to you at all.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

We only receive them as lord and master, whom we follow. You receive and choose to follow a christ-apostle of double heart.

Indeed, it's just another variation of Mariology. They idolize Jesus as the Son, but only follow after Mary. The christ-creators do the same. They also say Jesus cannot be followed as He Himself walked, and so they say they follow after their 'Jehovah'.

but that is not the message of what Paul was to relay through the struggles of his own life.
Nor did he at all relay any notion of being a better more realistic example to follow than Jesus.

It's like John seeing the Great Whore in all her splendor and glory, and thinking to himself, "How in the world can anyone possibly think she got that from me??!!"

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're going to dispute Bible with me, then you're going to have to take the simple words seriously, so that the Bible can teach and reveals it's truth.

That's not at all how scripture works. "But..."

"...the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
But that does not mean that Jesus did not leave us with the same example, for He did indeed carry the signs of sin even in His own body for forty (biblically a lifetime) days following His crucifixion.
There's that word 'signs' again. I've seen that from others when speaking of the marks and prints He bore in His body, by the sins of unjust men.

The only sign of Christ coming in the flesh, was the virgin birth. Everything else was and still is perfectly real. His life was real, and ought really be followed. His cross was real, and we ought really take up our own cross for Him.

The beatings and crucifying was real, and I really hope I don't have to bare the same. The marks and prints of nails were real on His natural body, and remain real forever on His resurrected body.

God and the Lamb will dwell with men forever on the new earth, and men will Him as He is spiritually and bodily.

But many have not understood either account.
Oh, I understand perfectly. Like Leonidas said, "It's you messenger, that should have been more careful about your words

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh man, another one. You're actually now saying it was not God writing Romans 7, but only the man Paul?? That is saying all words of the Bible are not all words proceeding from the mouth of God, but some are from men only.

And you do so, by saying God is not 'qualified' to speak and write about certain things, that only 'flawed' men can personally write about. Incredible.

Not only is God the Word is now entirely qualified to speak of all such things as a man, but He has always been able to do so from heaven.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

There is no thought of angel or man, that God does not see, know, and perfectly talk and write about.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:

According to your spin on such things, God is not 'qualified' to write about such things accurately.

I believe that you really believe Paul was writing his own words from his own mind and experience, (Because God is not qualified to do that for us). And I believe you believe that, because you believe you are really a new revelator from God, with a special calling to write and reveal and teach things from your own mind and will, just like you say Paul did sometimes.

Like Arnold said in Predator, "It just keeps getting better." You are actually teaching to follow someone other than Jesus as an example, because it's a more realistic example to follow.

First, you make Paul the apostle only an imperfect example of double heartedness, and therefore he's a better example to Christians than Jesus Christ, because your Paul is more realistic for you to follow.

You're not preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, but another form of Christian idolatry and idealism. There are Christians that openly idolize the life of the man Jesus, and effusively make His walk as the most high ideal ever, but not really something realistic to actually follow and do. Buddhists also idolize The Buddha.

This proves your faith is not given by Jesus unto His righteousness, but is just your own faith alone unto more sinning. And by your doctrine of faith alone, declare yourself inwardly pure and clean.

It's the ministry of sinning. Less maybe, but still sinning some more unto death.

There is sinning unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

You certainly do believe that Jesus is He, but you also certainly do not believe Jesus is the He you can follow. You prefer another example to follow called Paul, that you say is the better realistic he that you can follow, because you say that he was just like you.

Amazing stuff for sure.

And more better. The gospel of the blind Christ does not see your sinning, and so can neither judge nor condemn it. Unlike He certainly does with other men. I reject your gospel of an unjust christ and judged, that has respect of persons toward those naming His name.

Now you have a Paul exactly like you. Still double minded sinning, but not guilty of any sinning.

But that is certainly not Paul the apostles of Jesus Christ. If he ever were double hearted, it was not like you. He would call it wretched and seek deliverance from it by Jesus Christ.

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

This is the one verse out of Romans 7, that leads straight to the single hearted blamelessness of Romans 8. You Christians that preach Rom 7 double hearted sinning with Rom 8 blamelessness, always skip that one verse.

It's the same way unrepented Christian sinners skip repenting of sinning, before moving on to being saved and pure by faith alone.

Just idealistic lip service. If He's an example you cannot follow, so that you choose another 'he' you can follow, then He is no example to you at all.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

We only receive them as lord and master, whom we follow. You receive and choose to follow a christ-apostle of double heart.

Indeed, it's just another variation of Mariology. They idolize Jesus as the Son, but only follow after Mary. The christ-creators do the same. They also say Jesus cannot be followed as He Himself walked, and so they say they follow after their 'Jehovah'.

Nor did he at all relay any notion of being a better more realistic example to follow than Jesus.

It's like John seeing the Great Whore in all her splendor and glory, and thinking to himself, "How in the world can anyone possibly think she got that from me??!!"

You give false witness.

I didn't say that. That's just your take. The error is on you.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Do I detect a hint of gnosticism?
Do you? Please do show it.

Adam was not immortal because he did not eat from the tree of life.
Adam's body was not immortal. The fruit of the tree of life we now eat in Christ Jesus is the same as in the garden. It is that purifying spiritual food and drink of obedience to Christ.

Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever

While sin and death had not entered the world
Sin enters into the world by sinning. Death of the soul passes upon all that are sinning.

yet that did not make him immortal.
The soul of man is made in the immortal image of God. The flesh and blood of man and all creatures on earth, is made naturally mortal like grass.

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

It isn't the nature of the chip that caused it to remain fresh but it's environment.

You appear to teach the humanism of how we are all inevitably shaped by our environment.

And when sin entered the world his death followed inevitably afterwards.
You mean that very day, right? The body would naturally die in due time, since no natural flesh and blood can inherit the everlasting kingdom of God.

Christ's body was from the same flesh and seed of man in Mary's womb.

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Jesus Christ was born immortal because he is the only begotten Son of God.
The Word was never born nor created immortal like the angels of God. The Word was God. And the Word was made flesh, and is come in the flesh of Adam by David, and having the one blood of all men.

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth.

I don't believe in nor worship nor follow a super-christ or super-human christ, with unnatural flesh and blood, unlike that of all men and women and my own.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

He had the power and authority to lay down his life and take it up again.
True. His soul and life He laid down unto death of the body. He resurrected His dead body from the grave.

That's why He gave His back to the smiters and His body to the cross, so that without sinning unto the end, His body would die, so that He could raise it up again on the 3rd day.

He has the nature of man and God.
Where does the Bible ever speak of having the nature of man and God?

He was both God and man in the flesh, and is now the resurrected man Christ Jesus.

He took upon Himself the form and likeness of men's bodies. But now He no longer has His natural flesh and blood, but has His resurrected body of flesh and bones.

But to be specific there are two kinds of bodies men can have. The one we are familiar with and a new glorious body like Christ's.
This is true. Just has Jesus had the natural body of man made by the seed of David. And if we walk with Him to the end, we also shall have an immortal body like unto His own resurrected body.

Mark 12:25
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
True. This once again shows how man is made bodily mortal a little lower than the angels, whose immortal bodies are made spirit.

Just as Jesus' own body made by the Spirit for the Son:

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

Final proof that Jesus came in the same exact flesh and blood of all men. In all things He was made like all fellow men.

This is all about His physical birth and body. It certainly isn't about His life without sin, unlike all men that have sinned.

His virgin birth was only a sign for the One to come. His physical making was the exact same as that of His bodily seed by Mary: David.

The true Christ Jesus is not some superhuman christ of unnatural or supernatural flesh and blood.

That is another christ of another gospel, who was not made in all things like unto all men, including all his brethren by Joseph and Mary. (Hello Mariologists)

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You are sighting a false technicality, while you have missed the elephant in the room: Which is that all the elements of this creation are destroyed with fervent heat and with fire.
This of course is after all bodies of men and women have been raised to live again and be judged by works.

Since you don't believe in the resurrection of the dead bodies, then you don't believe in the Bible resurrection of the dead.

All that remains is that which is spirit, born of God--no natural elements.

Right. All men saved. Who can argue against such blissful thinking? Who would even want to??

JW's agree with you in part. They don't say all men shall be saved in the end, but there is no everlasting torment for the wicked. It's either heaven or el obliviono.

That blows your whole theory...whether you believe it or not.

Your teaching blows alright. Like little puff of smoke in air.
Meanwhile, what, shall I keep entertaining your unbiblical schemes--why should I watch you squirm?
Don't like squirming? How about shaking my booty?

I think not. I will check on your other comments, but may just leave you to Satan whose short time soon comes to an end.
Thank you. Like the Captain said, "I grow weary of your games."

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
You give false witness.

I didn't say that. That's just your take. The error is on you.
Then show the difference between my take and your teaching.

Until then, it's how I accurately take your teaching.

Look, you have uniqueness in myriad ways, just to say the same thing as other Christians sinners:

You're doctrine has you saved and inwardly clean by your own faith alone, and has nothing to do with how you are living at the time. And when you are sinning again with the world and the devil, your christ does not see, judge, nor condemn it.

As Bob Seger would say, "Still the same!"

What god does not judge and condemn sinning against the true God and Creator?

Oh, and to be generous as well as self-insured, your gospel shall have all men saved in the end too.

Oh again, Jesus is not a good realistic example to follow.