Jesus Is Lord Of All!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jimmy Engle

Jun 17, 2009
New York
Hey everyone. I just finished watching a video on youtube. Many of you may have already seen it or seen another video just like it but just watch it please!!! Some things I want to tell you you may already know but I am still a novice when it comes to understanding the word of God but everyday I learn and understand more and the dots for me are starting to connect and my faith keeps getting stronger and stronger. The video has really made me understand that God is in control of everything! Even Hell!!! Many people believe that hell is what it is because god isn't there and heaven is so wonderful because he is. Well the truth is that God controls both heaven and hell and hell is the wrath and justice that falls upon people that do not obey his will. Jesus loves us so much...he loves us more than we know how to love anything we love like your wife or girlfriend or family or children or even him. He is LOVE! He doesn't want one single person on this Earth to go to hell. Also God is in control of everything! He knows everything! He knows every single thing that happens everywhere and that includes all the universe. He knows every thought every person makes every second of every day...he truly is all knowing. I just can't explain how much this all means to me. I am practically crying as I type this because I am so great full for Jesus sacrificing himself on that tree to save us from such a horrible place. He gave us life and it is so precious. Us men(women and children too of course)hang on to this world like it's all life is. We hold on to our possessions with pride like our homes and cars and clothes and all of that. But it means nothing!!!! It's useless....time is so short on Earth. We have such little time to find salvation. Let me tell you because I now realize and you should too!!! If God is not number one in your life then you need to start asking yourself some questions and make him your life! What I am trying to say is that God is Lord of all. Look at athletes. They spend there entire lives training to be the best at there particular sport. And for what! So they can get world records or go to the Olympics and get gold medals...or be the best in the field like Michael Phelps in swimming!(I happen to like Phelps because I was a on a swim team during high school and it's just amazing how someone can be as fast as he is lol)What you all have to realize is that it means nothing when you die. The way athletes dedicate there lives to there sport is how we should all dedicate our lives to God. He gives you all the pleasures you enjoy by his loving GRACE! All the things on Earth that you enjoy such as food, water, the wind on a hot day, sleep when your tired, people to talk to when your lonely, and so on is a gift and a glimpse of what is to come in heaven. That is why hell is so horrible because all of Gods gifts that you take for granted like water and sleep and companions is taken away in hell and if you or anyone else happens to end up there it is for an eternity. We only know time as a having a beginning and an end. But once you die life is truly eternal and if you are in hell you lose all the gifts from God that you had on Earth. It's horribly and it deeply bothers me that many people end up there. You can never escape it. Once you are there you remain there forever and every second of it is unimaginably terrible and worst of all it never ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!! These concepts of what life is really about, who god is, why Jesus died for us, what he saved us from and why we need salvation have been made extremely important and valuable to me. I just wanted to really get you to examine your life. Are you really saved? Are the people around you saved? So please watch the video, I want everyone to watch it. It doesn't matter if you believe Bill (speaker in the video) or not because the Bible proves him to be right about what he says regardless. Please if you have any questions or comments or want to contact me through email or pm or even call me (just ask for my number) I will be more than glad to talk. My life has been drastically change. I have a purpose. I am going to live for God and try to spread his message of salvation to all those that will listen.Oh and I know I used a lot of exclamation points but I just wanted to get your attention. I am also not judging anyone at all so if you assume anything like that then that is not the case at all. I just wanted to share all this with you because it has impacted me so greatly and I want it to do the same for you.Thank you for your time and God bless you all and also these forums because they have been really helping me lately with questions I have been asking myself and just the thought of talking to other Christians who care and love to offer advice and support to those that ask for it makes me really appreciate being a part of it.
biggrin.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84MXn7H0P4