Jesus left us with the assignment to make disciples,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No means no.

Your pushing it, insults to my person, blind stereotypes, and blatant manipulation attacks don’t change that answer. Your behavior is that of an abuser, not a Christian. Stop.

I am not only here for you maam, others see these posts as well. If you make false accusations, or Biblical misrepresentations, I will certainly comment on them so that rightly disposed ones can have the benefit of seeing multiple understandings. You see maam, sheep know the words of Jesus, they are able to distinguish those who serve God, and those who don't. Mal 3:18

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not only here for you maam, others see these posts as well. If you make false accusations, or Biblical misrepresentations, I will certainly comment on them so that rightly disposed ones can have the benefit of seeing multiple understandings. You see maam, sheep know the words of Jesus, they are able to distinguish those who serve God, and those who don't. Mal 3:18
Wow, this is an impressive level of twisted. I didn’t think it was possible to sink my view of JW much further, but you have succeeded in that— truly impressive. Sorry, I can no longer acknowledge you as a Christian in any form, even under the most liberal of views.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, this is an impressive level of twisted. I didn’t think it was possible to sink my view of JW much further, but you have succeeded in that— truly impressive. Sorry, I can no longer acknowledge you as a Christian in any form, even under the most liberal of views.

As we draw closer to Jesus' return maam, the chasm between believers and non-believers will grow ever wider. Enemies of God will try to draw farther away, as will His people draw ever closer to Him Jane. It is easy now to see the distinction between believers and those who do not, but as time progresses it will even become more clear. May I ask what you find so God awful that Jehovah requires, that you are willing to sacrifice your everlasting life for it?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we draw closer to Jesus' return maam, the chasm between believers and non-believers will grow ever wider. Enemies of God will try to draw farther away, as will His people draw ever closer to Him Jane. It is easy now to see the distinction between believers and those who do not, but as time progresses it will even become more clear. May I ask what you find so God awful that Jehovah requires, that you are willing to sacrifice your everlasting life for it?
I’m going to be very direct here: I don’t find JW beliefs having a single thing in common with the Bible or Jehovah. Rather, I find the Watchtower to be the most disgusting abusive wolf of any denomination I have studied, Christian or non. And I’m going to stop talking there because there are no more polite words to say.

I pray that one day you escape the abusive relationship you have right now and truly come to the Christian God of love.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m going to be very direct here: I don’t find JW beliefs having a single thing in common with the Bible or Jehovah. Rather, I find the Watchtower to be the most disgusting abusive wolf of any denomination I have studied, Christian or non. And I’m going to stop talking there because there are no more polite words to say.

I pray that one day you escape the abusive relationship you have right now and truly come to the Christian God of love.

Polite? We definitely see the world through different eyes maam. Your god has no hold over me, and mine forces no one to serve Him, so no need for either of us to pray for the other one. I will always be here to address your questions, or to comment on your posts. That is what we do, until of course Jehovah says our work is finished.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Rita Hoping you are your son are recovered now from the Covid..............
Yes but sadly my dad passed away on Sunday , I managed to get a negative test so I did make it to the hospital to be with him xxxxx

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes but sadly my dad passed away on Sunday , I managed to get a negative test so I did make it to the hospital to be with him xxxxx
@Rita
Oh I'm so sorry...........

Praying.......

Attachments

• upload_2022-9-1_14-47-53.jpeg
    upload_2022-9-1_14-47-53.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
    11 KB · Views: 0
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Rita I hope the funeral passes off peacefully. I know you guys over in the UK sometimes have to wait quite a while.
It’s not until the 19th as my twin brother lives in Germany - he was coming over for a week anyway, so we arrange the funeral around those dates xx

Reactions: farouk

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus left us with the assignment to make disciples,
or being pulled up before the disciplinary committee and having your membership cancelled! :eek: