Jesus never said he was God Almighty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're trying to change the subject from the topic. If you wanna put your personal info here go ahead.

I would oppose the Devil in the same manner. Say hey! I notice evil is your name. Care to explain? Is it a subminimal message of some kind?

Just like the OP stated,

It was his Opposers who wanted to kill Jesus that your have sided with.... (John 7:1) And I'm not the only one that pointed this out to you. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy against Jesus Christ. Do you really think you will be rewarded?

"But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens." (Matthew 10:33)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes He did.

Revelation 1:8 (NKJV)
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:17-18 (NKJV)
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
18 "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:
19 I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Matthew 16:16) Peter identifies Jesus as “the Christ” (Greek, ho Khri·stosʹ), a title equivalent to “the Messiah” (from Hebrew ma·shiʹach), both meaning “Anointed One.

Yes He did.

8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
18 "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:
19 I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Nope. You are Wrong and Deceptive. Trinitarians often turn to Personal Attacks when they can't show a single scripture of three sperate persons make up God. Now they lie about Jesus Christ claiming he said he was Almighty God? The Apostle Paul admitted that Christ is the angel of God and called him the I am...(Acts 27:23)

If you refuse to believe in their man-made doctrine, then they call your faith a Cult.... when they point their finger at you... they bear witness about themselves 3 x as much! :) So who really is in the Cult? A denier of Jesus Christ or the ones bearing witness about Jesus being the Christ the son of the living God? (Matthew 16:16)

17266_451f2edcc18084bb8997ab3ecc66f1fc.jpg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according OUR likeness.

Father and Son!
I do not think so. That is just you, wishing that God Almighty is plural to force conformance with your pagan tradition and theory of the nature of the one God kcnalp. There is ONLY ONE God Almighty and he is indivisible with one nature and personality, and he alone is divine. He is the Father of all.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would oppose the Devil in the same manner. Say hey! I notice evil is your name. Care to explain? Is it a subminimal message of some kind?

Just like the OP stated,

It was his Opposers who wanted to kill Jesus that your have sided with.... (John 7:1) And I'm not the only one that pointed this out to you. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy against Jesus Christ. Do you really think you will be rewarded?

"But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens." (Matthew 10:33)

God is immutable / unchangeable!

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. You are Wrong and Deceptive. Trinitarians often turn to Personal Attacks when they can't show a single scripture of three sperate persons make up God. Now they lie about Jesus Christ claiming he said he was Almighty God? The Apostle Paul admitted that Christ is the angel of God and called him the I am...(Acts 27:23)
Why don't you quote Scripture? And you call me "deceptive"?
If you refuse to believe in their man-made doctrine, then they call your faith a Cult.... when they point their finger at you... they bear witness about themselves 3 x as much! :) So who really is in the Cult? A denier of Jesus Christ or the ones bearing witness about Jesus being the Christ the son of the living God? (Matthew 16:16)

17266_451f2edcc18084bb8997ab3ecc66f1fc.jpg
I kind of think a JW calling Christianity a cult is against forum rules.

Amen Jesus, You are The Almighty!

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think so. That is just you, wishing that God Almighty is plural to force conformance with your pagan tradition and theory of the nature of the one God kcnalp. There is ONLY ONE God Almighty and he is indivisible with one nature and personality, and he alone is divine. He is the Father of all.
Then Who is US and OUR in Gen 1:26? I don't think you have a clue!

Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
26 Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness;

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (NKJV)

Let's take a look at the NKJV. There are so many errors that are done on purpose meaning they are intentional errors. The deception of removing GOD from this scripture to make it look like it is talking about Jesus Christ as 'the Lord'. The scripture never read 'the Lord' in the first place, but was changed and altered over time.

New King James Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Do you see GOD in this scripture? No. Think about this deception for a moment, they removed God to make it appear that Jesus is God, it's a satanic ploy.

Now, look how the scripture read before changing the LORD into a little Lord. Those who are students of the Bible know when something is capitalized that it is being emphasized, and in this case God even though God doesn't appear here either.

Literal Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end, says the LORD, who is, and who was, and who is coming—the Almighty.” So why change LORD to Lord? Only one reason, to be deceptive.

See what the scripture read before removing GOD from the scripture.

New International Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

Now let's take a look at the 400th Anniversary King James Bible.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD (God Jehovah Isa 44:6; Gen 17:1; Exo 6:3 ), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Rev 1:8) Read more...

The quote at (Rev 1:8) came from other scripture in the Hebrew text with God's Name in it. Good thing the NKJV missed this Big LORD... New King James Version
A Psalm of David. The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

American Standard Version
Jehovah saith unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, Until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's take a look at the NKJV. There are so many errors that are done on purpose meaning they are intentional errors. The deception of removing GOD from this scripture to make it look like it is talking about Jesus Christ as 'the Lord'. The scripture never read 'the Lord' in the first place, but was changed and altered over time.
Who told you that, Kingdom Hall maybe?
New King James Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Do you see GOD in this scripture? No. Think about this deception for a moment, they removed God to make it appear that Jesus is God, it's a satanic ploy.
You just admitted that it's God!

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,”
Now, look how the scripture read before changing the LORD into a little Lord. Those who are students of the Bible know when something is capitalized that it is being emphasized, and in this case God even though God doesn't appear here either.

Literal Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end, says the LORD, who is, and who was, and who is coming—the Almighty.” So why change LORD to Lord? Only one reason, to be deceptive.

See what the scripture read before removing GOD from the scripture.

New International Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

Now let's take a look at the 400th Anniversary King James Bible.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the LORD (God Jehovah Isa 44:6; Gen 17:1; Exo 6:3 ), which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. (Rev 1:8) Read more...

The quote at (Rev 1:8) came from other scripture in the Hebrew text with God's Name in it. Good thing the NKJV missed this Big LORD... New King James Version
A Psalm of David. The LORD said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

Jehovah saith unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, Until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Who is the First and the Last? Almighty God! Who was dead and came to life? Jesus! They are the same being!

Isaiah 44:6 (NKJV)
6 "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.

8 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:

You made a terrible mistake setting foot in Kingdom Hall!

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
Amen, it's Jesus Who was dead and is alive, the first and the last! Thanks for admitting that!

Revelation 2:8 (ASV)
8 And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These things saith the first and the last, who was dead, and lived again:

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, it's Jesus Who was dead and is alive, the first and the last! Thanks for admitting that!

Revelation 2:8 (ASV)
8 And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These things saith the first and the last, who was dead, and lived again:

Jesus is the first and last creation of God, the Firstborn of All Creation. (Colossians 1:15)

When you claim Almighty God is the Firstborn of All Creation. (Colossians 1:15) It's only because you use corruption and deception. Jesus is also the firstborn of the dead (Colossians 1:18) So that he can become firstborn of many brothers (Romans 8:29)

To claim Almighty God died then became Firstborn in any capacity is simply a lie. God has NO BROTHERS. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just proves your dishonesty. Jesus is the first and last creation of God, the Firstborn of All Creation. (Colossians 1:15)

When you claim Almighty God is the Firstborn of All Creation. (Colossians 1:15) It's only because you use corruption and deception. Jesus is also the firstborn of the dead (Colossians 1:18) So that he can become firstborn of many brothers (Romans 8:29)

To claim Almighty God died then became Firstborn in any capacity is simply a lie. God has NO BROTHERS. :cool:
Who is the First and the Last? Almighty God! Who was dead and came to life? Jesus! They are the same being!

6 "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9) Jehovah raised Jesus up from the dead.... any other deception is heresy.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It just proves your dishonesty. Jesus is the first and last creation of God, the Firstborn of All Creation. (Colossians 1:15)
Colossians 1:15 (NKJV)
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Why did you skip this part? Didn't you just accuse me of deception?

Colossians 1:16 (NKJV)
16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
Says Kingdom Hall, no doubt.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9) Jehovah raised Jesus up from the dead.... any other deception is heresy.
You conveniently missed another Scripture.

John 2:19-21 (NKJV)
19 Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You conveniently missed another Scripture.

John 2:19-21 (NKJV)
19 Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

You denial of (Romans 10:9) does not beget salvation.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then Who is US and OUR in Gen 1:26? I don't think you have a clue!

Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
26 Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness;
Yes I do, and there are two strong contenders: the angels and/or the use of the majesty expression -plurality, or overwhelming dominance.

The former is self-explanatory and the latter means that God Almighty (singular) uses a plural emphasis to emphasized his dominance and overwhelming power in creation. An easy example today would be a King or Queen stating the plurality 'we' when they embark or announce something of importance to their people. This majesty expression was a common expression with the Hebrews and it has been imported into the Western culture thousands of years ago. It is however not a common expression today. And we must read scripture in context in the times it was spoken or written.

So in Genesis 1:26 And God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” (KJV)

Again with more explanation...

Elohim and Adonim, are Hebrew words for God, and occur in the plural. If this literally meant a plurality of persons, it would be translated “Gods.” But the Hebrews/Judahites, being truly monotheistic and thoroughly familiar with the idioms of their own language, have never understood the use of the plural to indicate a plurality of persons within the one God. This use of the plural is for amplification, and is called a “plural of majesty” or a “plural of emphasis,” and is used for intensification. Many Hebrew scholars identify this use of “us” as the use of the plural of majesty or plural of emphasis. This is what I believe.

And from another person concerning the plural of majesty, clearly attested to in writing from royalty through the ages.

Hyndman writes:

"The true explanation of this verse is to be found in the practice which has prevailed in all nations with which we are acquainted, of persons speaking of themselves in the plural number. “Given at our palace,” “It is our pleasure,” are common expressions of kings in their proclamations "

So are we amused yet?:D

Good Day

APAK

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you quote Scripture? And you call me "deceptive"?

I kind of think a JW calling Christianity a cult is against forum rules.

Amen Jesus, You are The Almighty!

scripture ok matt 16:18 18:18 with the authority of Christ the apostles bound all Christians to faith in the most holy trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.