Jesus own words that He is the Son of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said he has a God who is the only true God. Does it make sense to you that God has a God?

Physical sense is limited Spiritual sense isn't.
* Now that’s not something you hear coming out of the mouths of the trinitarians every day *

That sounds like three separate beings.
No you can see it in the physical, three hearts in one being

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that what you see then in the Trinity?
I see it like a blue blood octopus an actual fact, multiple brains and hearts in one body. If that is possible in the physical then I wouldn't think in the spiritual there's any different. Probably more possibilities than one person could grasp.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I see it like a blue blood octopus an actual fact, multiple brains and hearts in one body. If that is possible in the physical then I wouldn't think in the spiritual there's any different. Probably more possibilities than one person could imagine.

Just to be sure that I’m understanding you correctly, you see the Trinity this way?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not seeing what you’re saying as Trinity but I’m wondering if you are.
Yes and no, just for a reference I mentioned the octopus of coarse God isn't an octopus but just the mere ability of the animal to have legs that can act independently than the central brain yet they are not separate, that creation is truly one of a kind recently I've read it can see with its skin and that acts on its own too weird stuff lol.

But id say a Trinity in One God

Reactions: Matthias

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder why all those of you who deny the three in one Godhead will not say which religion they belong to. Makes me think you are ashamed or afraid to say.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I wonder why all those of you who deny the three in one Godhead will not say which religion they belong to. Makes me think you are ashamed or afraid to say.

All?

My religion is Christianity. I’ve publicly stated the denomination (Church of God General Conference) on the forum and given a link to their website (HOME).

My home church website, too. (Home – Focus on the Kingdom)

“Ashamed or afraid to say” - I’m not.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I also believe the Bible prefer the KJV , read it some time and put away the commentaries, and false doctrines. Works well !
John 1:1-5 KJV
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:14 King James Version

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

See the Tyndale translation. Or the Geneva Bible. Or any of the other English translations translated from Greek prior to KJV.

Justbobg

Oct 4, 2022
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quite right and neither does Jesus.[/QUOT
I asked, 'What religion did you say you were?'

His answer:

So I take it that he is ashamed to say.
you would ask Peter James and John what church they belong to ? What Bible did they read , if they believed the trinity? Seems you have missed my point . I read the scriptures and that’s all I follow , if others agree that’s great . I would not want people like you coming to our places , truth is something you resist .

Justbobg

Oct 4, 2022
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
and the Word was God.

You prove nothing with these scriptures except you don’t understand the bigger picture , you have no problem contradicting a large amount of clearer scriptures to prove a vague point . You don’t understand truth and how it works , but listen to doctrine of men ,and are convinced of them . Too bad .