Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wouldnt , unless you are a mormon . Which you aint . But it you are all inclusive it might sting a bit
however i dont think you are my friend .

No I am not a member of the Mormon Organization. However I do know their number one statement of faith;

We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

I am fully in agreement with that statement, yet that doesn’t mean I agree with their entire doctrine of beliefs, or study who established their organization, nor have I said so.

Your statement in your previous post made zero sense to me.

And your last statement in post #121, of sharing your own thoughts.
Thanks, good to know.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I am not a member of the Mormon Organization. However I do know their number one statement of faith;

We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

I am fully in agreement with that statement, yet that doesn’t mean I agree with their entire doctrine of beliefs, or study who established their organization, nor have I said so.

Your statement in your previous post made zero sense to me.

And your last statement in post #121, of sharing your own thoughts.
Thanks, good to know.
many can quote that line and yet still do not know or serve Christ . remember i used to be one of the worst .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

Thread title ^^^

Not once have I said “ALL” inclusive.
Scripture itself does not say “ALL” inclusive.

ALL are individuals.

FEW are out of the ALL individuals who FIND everlasting LIFE.

Titles individuals choose to be labeled with a particular Organization, is every individuals choice.

A “Label” is an outward “indication” of a doctrine agreeable to that “individual”.

Gods Gift of Salvation, (setting men apart unto Himself), is NOT dependent upon a “Label” men claim for themselves.

Gods Gift of Salvation is wholly dependent upon individuals heartful Belief IN the Lord God “AND” that individual choosing by their heartful vow to submit their LIFE exclusively unto the Lord, which fulfills Gods Requirement for that individual to RECEIVE / POSSESS, once and forever, Gods Promise and RECEIPT of Ever Lasting Life.

Not a Secret, Billions of men have worn the Labels….of Israel, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Catholics, Baptists, Protestants, (signifying a member of an Organization of men) on and on…

Not a Secret, Every organization of men, that which sits under the umbrella as a “religious organization”…. Has their own whacky man devised doctrines, rules, rituals, trinkets, on and on.

Not a Secret, It is Expressly the individuals word, acts that establishes ANY individuals, one on one Permanent (for ever) relationship WITH the Lord God.

Not a Secret, ANY works a man does which Glorifies God, shall be (by the Lord God) rewarded.

Not a Secret, ANY works a man does which DOES NOT Glorify God, shall be burned.

YES…billions of men, have and shall Receive Gods gift of Life.

YES…billons of those same men, will have billions of their works burned.

YES…from the beginning to the day of Judgement…Billions of men will BE accounted having Received Gods Gift of ever lasting Life……and yet even being Billions, shall be the Few who found ‘IT’…
Gods gift of every lasting Life.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Rockerduck

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know Jesus is coming soon and everyone is called, and some found the right way to the free gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ. Some felt the call and went into cults, some went into liberal "God is love" churches, and more went into "works" religions all over the world. The worst are those that rebelled and became atheists. When Jesus returns for His own people, there's going to be some sorry folks. It's not God's fault, He sent Jesus into this world for salvation out of this world. Everyone has access to God's word all over the world now.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God chooses who comes to Jesus, as his word says.....man plays no part of being Born of God....

There is no glory in man/ woman......there is only Glory in God.

I’m Born Again by the will of God.

Only a Born Again has eternal security....one must have the Spirit of God, or you are none of his....

1699791801646.jpeg

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know Jesus is coming soon and everyone is called, and some found the right way to the free gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ. Some felt the call and went into cults, some went into liberal "God is love" churches, and more went into "works" religions all over the world. The worst are those that rebelled and became atheists. When Jesus returns for His own people, there's going to be some sorry folks. It's not God's fault, He sent Jesus into this world for salvation out of this world. Everyone has access to God's word all over the world now.

Amen!

Agree…some sorry folks!

During the days of Tribulations sent down from Heaven: (Matt 24:21) (Rom 1:18)
The Lambs wrath, (Rev: 6:16)
the devil’s wrath (Rev. 12:12)
and Gods wrath (Rev 16:1)

* Jerusalem inhabitants shall be taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ, via two witnesses.
(Rev 11:3)

* Israel, Gods People, shall be taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ, by their own Tribesmen and a Lamb.
(Rev 14:1)

* One holy servant angel of God shall speak the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole world.
(Rev 14:6)

No excuses, to say, they didn’t know.

And in the mean-time, while upon the earth the one who is worse than a non-believer…
IS he who does Not provide for his own.

Fathers, Mothers who abandon or provide not for their children, their parents, their household needs…eek…
(There is a lot of that going on and promoted as acceptable).

1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God chooses who comes to Jesus, as his word says.....man plays no part of being Born of God....

There is no glory in man/ woman......there is only Glory in God.

I’m Born Again by the will of God.

Only a Born Again has eternal security....one must have the Spirit of God, or you are none of his....

View attachment 37992

Disagree in part.
God Knows who will freely choose God.
Men begin as an ignorant babe, hears, decides to Choose the Lord God or Not.

No man is taken unto and by the Lord God forcefully without the mans consent.
A man consents, by his heartful belief and agreement to give his Life unto death For God.

We are soul saved by the power of God, to restore our soul. (Pss 23:3)
(Restored back to: very good (Gen 1:31)
We are spirit quickened (born again) by the Seed of God and Power of God.

(Seed of God IS Christ.
(Power of God IS Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Disagree in part.
God Knows who will freely choose God.
Men begin as an ignorant babe, hears, decides to Choose the Lord God or Not.

How do you choose to be birthed in the Spirit?
No man is taken unto and by the Lord God forcefully without the mans consent.
A man consents, by his heartful belief and agreement to give his Life unto death For God.

No one said they were...how do you consent to being birthed in the Spirit?

If it’s the will of God , as it was in in my case...the birth is all according to his purpose and plan...it’s a living spiritual birth..that God planned before I was even born...God didn’t force me...he Baptised me in his Spirit.

What’s that got to do with choice?

We are soul saved by the power of God, to restore our soul. (Pss 23:3)
(Restored back to: very good (Gen 1:31)
We are spirit quickened (born again) by the Seed of God and Power of God.

(Seed of God IS Christ.
(Power of God IS Christ.

We are birthed, then we are saved....you must be Born Again to be saved?

Born of God...is a spiritual birth....only God can do that....

The Witness of John

6There came a man who was sent from God. His name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify about the Light, so that through him everyone might believe.8He himself was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

9The true Light who gives light to every man was coming into the world. 10He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. 11He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.

You must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God.....then we are saved for all of eternity.

A Born Again is a child of God....Through the testifying of the Spirit to our spirit....how else would we know we are Born Again?
Maybe you can explain what Born Again means to you, using scripture?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
almost spot on right my friend , almost . so allow me to remind us of something .
For you said worst are the ones who actually rebelled and became athiest , or some other false religoin .
now in part this is very very true for worse will it be for those who tasted and yet .................
but let me show us something in REVELATION .
I would that you were either hot or cold , yet because YOU LUKEWARM ............
Its those who USE HIS NAME and yet do evil that GOD despises the most . Sure he still desires their repentance
but if they repent not , VOMITED RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH .
Now let me show us something in the old test that shows this very same thing .
Back in them days we had many jews IN THE MIDDLE , LUKE WARM and yet they hollered HIS name and yet also served baal .
HERE IS HIS OWN WORDS TO SUCH .
IF YOU WANN SERVE BAAL THEN GO SERVE IT , BUT YOU LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE BETTER WATCH OUT is all i can say , cause they have no idea the wrath they are heaping and a reaping
unto themselves .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
almost spot on right my friend , almost . so allow me to remind us of something .
For you said worst are the ones who actually rebelled and became athiest , or some other false religoin .
now in part this is very very true for worse will it be for those who tasted and yet .................
but let me show us something in REVELATION .
I would that you were either hot or cold , yet because YOU LUKEWARM ............
Its those who USE HIS NAME and yet do evil that GOD despises the most . Sure he still desires their repentance
but if they repent not , VOMITED RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH .
Now let me show us something in the old test that shows this very same thing .
Back in them days we had many jews IN THE MIDDLE , LUKE WARM and yet they hollered HIS name and yet also served baal .
HERE IS HIS OWN WORDS TO SUCH .
IF YOU WANN SERVE BAAL THEN GO SERVE IT , BUT YOU LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF IT .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE BETTER WATCH OUT is all i can say , cause they have no idea the wrath they are heaping and a reaping
unto themselves .
received_709934160732227.gif
Just spewing and laughing at their derision & delusion, which is sad.
Today is the day of your salvation, choose whom YOU will serve, while it is today !

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Few there be that find what? Few there be that find the way to salvation. In the early church Christianity was called "The Way". There is really only one way to believe and have faith. The Holy Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ. Some hear the call and come to Christ, calling upon him to save them. Others hear the call and instead of coming to Christ to save them they join the Catholic church. One of Satan's works is to make people believe that they are saved, when they are not. Paul said, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. If you have never called on Christ to save you, chances are that you are not a Christian.

Not everyone is going to be saved, "Esaias cried concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant will be saved". I estimate that only about 10% of professing Christians will be saved. Why do I believe that? Only about 10% have faith in Christ, the rest are trusting in their religion to save them.

Jesus said, "Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there be that go that way. Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it" Matthew &:13-14.

The straight and narrow gate is Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "I am the WAY, the truth. and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

Not by the way of the Catholic church or religion, not by the way of works or obedience to the law. This is the broad way that leads to destruction. The way must be broad, because the broad way is the way of religion. There are 1.2 billion Catholics on the broad way to destruction, this is why it must be broad.

Interesting concept. I too wonder about the Catholics. I don't think they ever taught anything right. I use to say if you want to find the truth. Then just do the opposite of whatever the Catholics teach and you will probably be on the Word. Oh and the verse you quote is
Matthew 7:13-14. Not &:13-14.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 37995
Just spewing and laughing at their derision & delusion, which is sad.
Today is the day of your salvation, choose whom YOU will serve, while it is today !
Though GOD desires not the death of the wicked , THE DAY IS COMING when the wicked will perish .
FOR ONCE the master of the HOUSE has risen up and SHUT the door , IT IS TOO LATE .
I think folks forget , forgot or never knew something.
Let us look at an example . Go back to the time when MOSES himself
was up in the moutain and GOD had told moses what the people had done and that HE would wipe them out .
MOSES MADE INTERCESSION FOR THE PEOPLE . Yet when HE RETURNED
at a moment they did not know , cause had they known MOSES was a coming they might have stopped the dancing
moses then delivered wrath against those who had danced to that bull .
FOR NOW JESUS MAKETH INTERCESSION for the lambs
but what most folks dont realize is , HE TOO WILL TREAD THE WINEPRESS OF THE WRATH OF GOD ALL MIGHTY
unto any and unto all WHO DENIED HIM , WHO LOVED A LIE , who worked abomination
and if they did it in HIS NAME , WOE WAIL to those is all i can say . it will be worse for even them .
BOUT TIME FOLKS GOT INTO BIBLES . AS I KNOW YOU DO AGREE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as the people once told aaron , MAKE gods for us , for as for this moses , who had been gone a while
we know not whence has become of him .
NOW FORWARD TO TODAY . OH all inclusive love prophets , build us a many path love and god to go before us
build us an all inclusive bull , for as FOR THIS JESUS who left nigh two thousand years ago ........
ONLY they know not , HE COMETH AGAIN in an hour and a day that no man knoweth
and will lay down wrath unto all who danced to that BULL . now take a good look at that word BULL .
cause if anyone is dancing to the all inclusive golden love bull , YOU DANCING TO BULL , aka DUNG and it wont save ya .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you choose to be birthed in the Spirit?

No one said they were...how do you consent to being birthed in the Spirit?

If it’s the will of God , as it was in in my case...the birth is all according to his purpose and plan...it’s a living spiritual birth..that God planned before I was even born...God didn’t force me...he Baptised me in his Spirit.

What’s that got to do with choice?

We are birthed, then we are saved....you must be Born Again to be saved?

I did not disagree, and do know what born again means.

The person calls on the Lord…
REPENTS

The person should know WHAT they are REPENTING (sorry) FOR.

The person SHOULD be repenting FOR their SIN against God.

The person SHOULD know What IS their SIN Against God, which IS from the day of their natural birth to the day they Repent…they have been in UNBELIEF, and never confessed their true heartful sorriness for having NOT believed.

The Person then does the works of God:
Have heartful Belief. (John 6:29)

*** NOW IF this person continues Believing, to the DAY his physical body Dies…
He “SHALL” then be saved.
(Rom 10:9. Rom 10:10)
( IF he stops believing, he shall not be saved).

*** NO man “IS” soul Saved, spirit born again, UNTIL his BODY experiences A DEATH. (1 Cor 6:11)

Following the Works of God….
SOME PEOPLE, choose to receive their Gift of Salvation immediately. (OSAS concept).

These Persons Give their bodily Life unto God (called Crucified with Christ).
This Person Does a SERVICE unto God,
(Called a Living sacrifice),
(Gal 2:20)

These Persons, ARE soul saved, ARE spirit quickened, ARE thereafter accounted as “temporarily” living IN Christ Jesus’ risen body (until their own body is risen in Glory)
These Persons are Called…
SANCTIFIED (set apart unto the Lord God).
These Persons are Called…Converted IN Christ.
These Persons are Called…Born Again.
These Persons are Called…One with Christ.
These Persons ARE born of God, can never again SIN. (1 John 3:9) Are sealed unto God. Are new creatures. Are sons of God.

Now if ONLY God did ALL of that…you did not do your part.

God does NOT choose for you.

A relationship BETWEEN the Lord God and yourself requires the Willingness of BOTH to agree to the terms, one with the other.
And to have a relationship WITH God, He has set the terms, Called His WAY.

HOW does a person KNOW if they are soul saved, spirit quickened…
By the works and service they do…and Trust God is faithful to do as He said He would.
(1 Cor 2:11)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I did not disagree, and do know what born again means.

Ok,great.
The person calls on the Lord…
REPENTS

..as a non believer....is drawn to Jesus, by God....God brings them to repentance....he brings them to Godly sorrow........so much more to,add,as I believe God draws us to Jesus through our sufferings we go through in life as a non believer.....I can remember being an absolute emotional wreck.......etc,etc..........God brings them to believe in his Son...they do the believing....once he brings Jesus into their minds and heart..only God can do that.......their is no power in you to believe in Jesus.
The person should know WHAT they are REPENTING (sorry) FOR.

The person SHOULD be repenting FOR their SIN against God.

Which God brings us to do, plus he brings us to Godly sorrow......not human sorrow.
The person SHOULD know What IS their SIN Against God, which IS from the day of their natural birth to the day they Repent…they have been in UNBELIEF, and never confessed their true heartful sorriness for having NOT believed.

This is just all of your opinion....
The Person then does the works of God:
CONFESS their hearful Belief. (John 6:29)

*** NOW IF this person continues Believing, to the DAY his physical body Dies…
He “SHALL” then be saved.
(Rom 10:9. Rom 10:10)
( IF he stops believing, he shall not be saved).

How can a Born Again stop believing..if they have been Born of God?

I was saved, the evening I became Born Again...only a Born Again can see the Kingdom of God?

They can only see the Kingdom through the eyes of the Holy Spirit who lives in their spirit?

They have received that new heart and Spirit within?
*** NO man “IS” soul Saved, spirit born again, UNTIL his BODY experiences A DEATH. (1 Cor 6:11)
We are saved in Spirit on this earth ,not body.the Holy Spirit has taken up residence in our bodies, correct.....we are his temple and our body houses the Holy Spirit?..we have received the spiritual rebirth, hence Born of God.

Spirit gives birth to spirit?

A Born Again is saved for all of eternity..as soon as God births them in the Spirit?

Ephesians 1:7, “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.”

You are purified and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. The royal blood of heaven flows through your veins.

1 Corinthians 1:30, “But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption...”
Following the Works of God….
SOME PEOPLE, choose to receive their Gift of Salvation immediately. (OSAS concept).
Again, we don’t choose to receive , Being birthed in the Spirit?
Works follow after the rebirth, we are the children of God..therefore everything we do is to Glorify God.
These Persons Give their bodily Life unto God (called Crucified with Christ).

We give our body to Christ, once we have been birthed in the spirit...because our body is the temple where the Holy Spirit lives
This Person Does a SERVICE unto God,
(Called a Living sacrifice),
(Gal 2:20

Crucified with Christ...when we have been baptised in the Holy Spirit..for it is no longer I that lives, but Christ in me...our spirit comes from death into his life, as soon as we are Born Again from above.

Then our spirit and body belongs to God...we were bought for a price, that price was Jesus
A supernatural event that you can’t do?

biblehub.com › 1_corinthians
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ... And you are not your own, for you have been redeemed ...
These Persons, ARE soul saved, ARE spirit quickened, ARE thereafter accounted as “temporarily” living IN Christ Jesus’ risen body (until their own body is risen in Glory)
These Persons are Called…
SANCTIFIED (set apart unto the Lord God).
These Persons are Called…Converted IN Christ.
These Persons are Called…Born Again.
These Persons are Called…One with Christ.
These Persons ARE born of God, can never again SIN. (1 John 3:9) Are sealed unto God. Are new creatures. Are sons of God.

The Spirit is quickened by the Spirit bringing it to life? Our spirit has come from death into life in the Spirit

...God says, we must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God?..
Now if ONLY God did ALL of that…you did not do your part.

God does NOT choose for you.

A relationship BETWEEN the Lord God and yourself requires the Willingness of BOTH to agree to the terms, one with the other.
And to have a relationship WITH God, He has set the terms, Called His WAY.
God births us in the Spirit...you cannot choose to receive the Spirit of God...show me in scripture where you can do that?

A Born Again is in the spiritual Kingdom....you have given yourself so much praise for choosing God..whereas God says faith comes from him, so no one can boast....

You cannot choose to birth yourself in the Spirit and I’m still waiting for you to show me that you can?

John 3:8
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok,great.

..as a non believer....is drawn to Jesus, by God....God brings them to repentance....he brings them to Godly sorrow........so much more to,add,as I believe God draws us to Jesus through our sufferings we go through in life as a non believer.....I can remember being an absolute emotional wreck.......etc,etc..........God brings them to believe in his Son...they do the believing....once he brings Jesus into their minds and heart..only God can do that.......their is no power in you to believe in Jesus.

Which God brings us to do, plus he brings us to Godly sorrow......not human sorrow.

This is just all of your opinion....

How can a Born Again stop believing..if they have been Born of God?

I was saved, the evening I became Born Again...only a Born Again can see the Kingdom of God?

They can only see the Kingdom through the eyes of the Holy Spirit who lives in their spirit?

They have received that new heart and Spirit within?

We are saved in Spirit on this earth ,not body.the Holy Spirit has taken up residence in our bodies, correct.....we are his temple and our body houses the Holy Spirit?..we have received the spiritual rebirth, hence Born of God.

Spirit gives birth to spirit?

A Born Again is saved for all of eternity..as soon as God births them in the Spirit?

Ephesians 1:7, “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.”

You are purified and sanctified by the blood of Jesus. The royal blood of heaven flows through your veins.

1 Corinthians 1:30, “But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption...”

Again, we don’t choose to receive , Being birthed in the Spirit?
Works follow after the rebirth, we are the children of God..therefore everything we do is to Glorify God.

We give our body to Christ, once we have been birthed in the spirit...because our body is the temple where the Holy Spirit lives

Crucified with Christ...when we have been baptised in the Holy Spirit..for it is no longer I that lives, but Christ in me...our spirit comes from death into his life, as soon as we are Born Again from above.

Then our spirit and body belongs to God...we were bought for a price, that price was Jesus
A supernatural event that you can’t do?

biblehub.com › 1_corinthians
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ... And you are not your own, for you have been redeemed ...

The Spirit is quickened by the Spirit bringing it to life? Our spirit has come from death into life in the Spirit

...God says, we must be Born Again to see the Kingdom of God?..

God births us in the Spirit...you cannot choose to receive the Spirit of God...show me in scripture where you can do that?

A Born Again is in the spiritual Kingdom....you have given yourself so much praise for choosing God..whereas God says faith comes from him, so no one can boast....

You cannot choose to birth yourself in the Spirit and I’m still waiting for you to show me that you can?

John 3:8
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
How can you write a long article about the Holy Spirit and being born again without mentioning the Gospel?

On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel Acts, 2:41 and Acts 4:4 and were born again by the Holy Spirit. This confirms what Paul said, "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel. The Holy Spirit is only given to those who hear and believe the Gospel. Paul wrote, "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can you write a long article about the Holy Spirit and being born again without mentioning the Gospel?

On the day of Pentecost 8,000 Jews heard Peter's Gospel Acts, 2:41 and Acts 4:4 and were born again by the Holy Spirit. This confirms what Paul said, "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel. The Holy Spirit is only given to those who hear and believe the Gospel. Paul wrote, "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.
Mentioning the Gospel?

You must be “ Born Again “ to see the Kingdom of God, then you are saved and not before.

Spirit gives birth to spirit.