Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rubbish...a Born Again is birthed by the Father, not by heresy..
and WHO IS IT THE FATHER DRAWS US TOO . JESUS CHRIST . there is no born again in any other relgion
FOR THE BORN AGAIN BELIEVE IN THE TESTIMONY GOD gave of HIS SON . THEY KNOW JESUS IS THE CHRIST
and will not substitute a false love path that offers up zero hope . THEY preach JESUS CHRIST . NOW dance that JIG TO THE KING

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously Robert, maybe it's time you make peace with your angst against Catholics.
Agreed.
I will make peace with the Catholics when they accept the historical Gospel of Jesus Christ as their only means of salvation.
Unacceptable! I don't know what your problem is with our Catholic friends, but there is no verse that says anything like it is OK to put conditions on making peace with fellow Christians. Here is a verse for your consideration in how your choices are separating you from God.

23 So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Matthew 5:23–24

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
and WHO IS IT THE FATHER DRAWS US TOO . JESUS CHRIST . there is no born again in any other relgion
FOR THE BORN AGAIN BELIEVE IN THE TESTIMONY GOD gave of HIS SON . THEY KNOW JESUS IS THE CHRIST
and will not substitute a false love path that offers up zero hope . THEY preach JESUS CHRIST . NOW dance that JIG TO THE KING
Exactly..I know in my spirit that Jesus died for my sins, so that I could be set free from them...and I was, when God draw me to Jesus....and birthed me in the Spirit...

Any other religions are “ FALSE” period,...

Reactions: amigo de christo

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.

Unacceptable! I don't know what your problem is with our Catholic friends, but there is no verse that says anything like it is OK to put conditions on making peace with fellow Christians. Here is a verse for your consideration in how your choices are separating you from God.

23 So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Matthew 5:23–24
I don't consider Catholics or anyone else that rejects the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law to be my brother.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't consider Catholics or anyone else that rejects the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law to be my brother.
Pharisee. Legalist. Reality is not determined by your manmade doctrine, your manmade doctrinal purity test. It's not subjective, what you consider and judge to be error. It's an objective standard. Christ did not tell us to pray for our enemies ONLY IF they meet some doctrinal purity test. Let me give you more Scripture to consider.

Therefore, let us not judge one another anymore, but judge this one thing instead: not to put a stumbling block or pitfall in a brother or sister’s way.
Roman 14:14

Warning against Judging Others
11 Don’t speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters.[a] If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God’s law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you. 12 God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?
James 4:11-12

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rubbish...a Born Again is birthed by the Father, not by heresy..

You do not choose to birth yourself into Christ..and I’m still waiting for proof that you do?

Only God can birth us in the Spirit...it’s a Living Birth and it’s supernatural.
No one is born again without hearing and believing the Gospel, Paul wrote, "This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pharisee. Legalist. Reality is not determined by your manmade doctrine, your manmade doctrinal purity test. It's not subjective, what you consider and judge to be error. It's an objective standard. Christ did not tell us to pray for our enemies ONLY IF they meet some doctrinal purity test. Let me give you more Scripture to consider.

Therefore, let us not judge one another anymore, but judge this one thing instead: not to put a stumbling block or pitfall in a brother or sister’s way.
Roman 14:14

Warning against Judging Others
11 Don’t speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters.[a] If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God’s law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you. 12 God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?
James 4:11-12
Paul said, "But though we or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" Galatians 1:8. Catholics don't believe the Gospel.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No one is born again without hearing and believing the Gospel, Paul wrote, "This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.
Rubbish......You do not have to read a Bible to be birthed in the Spirit, you are drawn to Jesus by God and I was brought to believe in Jesus by God, I didn’t say he believed for me, then we are birthed in the Spirit, before that, there is also repentance/ Godly sorrow..

Now as I’ve asked ...show me where you chose to be birthed in the Holy Spirit?

It’s a Living supernatural birth...which man nor woman can do...only God and he does it through his Spirit.

If you haven’t received the rebirth . you aren’t his....only his Holy Spirit, which is supernatural can bring you Alive in Christ.

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

1Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. a

4“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit b gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You cmust be born again.’ 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” d

we are Born of God.....not of human will.

John 1:13​

ESVwho were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

God , by his supernatural living power, is the only one who can birth us in the Spirit..period.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Robert Pate ...This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.

God said we must be “ Born Again “ to see the Kingdom of God.

So, tell me what your scripture above is saying and what it means?

If you post scripture, like you and another does, then be prepared to interpret?

Even a child can quote scripture...

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said, "But though we or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" Galatians 1:8. Catholics don't believe the Gospel.
You feel self-righteous in judging people you don’t have authority over in violation of James 4:11-12. I’ll pray for you.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean...*YOUR* limited interpretation of scriptures.

So glad that *my* God isn't as punitive as *your* god.
I have probably forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever know.

The God that I worship has ALREADY defeated sin, death and the devil and now sits in heaven as "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will make peace with the Catholics when they accept the historical Gospel of Jesus Christ as their only means of salvation.

Catholics do boast they are the oldest, largest denomination, so if they are used as a percentage example, there is reason for that.

Regardless of denomination, I believe individuals are the ones accountable for what they believe and do.

Glory to God,
Taken

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholics do boast they are the oldest, largest denomination, so if they are used as a percentage example, there is reason for that.

Regardless of denomination, I believe individuals are the ones accountable for what they believe and do.

Glory to God,
Taken
Absolutely.
We won't have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir behind us to blame it on if we are rejected by God bc we failed to follow the Spirit in the doctrines of God!

What I believe and trust in must be the standards of God by the study of his word, led by his Spirit !

My responsibility.....not to be fed by a long handle spoon by others, whomever they be, that don't teach, preach nor hold to truth.

Disclaimer @Jane_Doe22
Not to detract nor disparage the Choir. It is a beautiful and awesome to hear I'm told . An awesome experience.

• Love

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.
We won't have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir behind us to blame it on if we are rejected by God bc we failed to follow the Spirit in the doctrines of God!

What I believe and trust in must be the standards of God by the study of his word, led by his Spirit !

My responsibility.....not to be fed by a long handle spoon by others, whomever they be, that don't teach, preach nor hold to truth.

Disclaimer @Jane_Doe22
Not to detract nor disparage the Choir. It is a beautiful and awesome to hear I'm told . An awesome experience.

Some people are content with a whole array of man-devised LABELS to choose from as their exclusive shout out to the world.

Personally, my LABEL is:
“Converted IN Christ”.

But funny how other’s can pick and choose FOR other’s…. :rolleyes:
Just noting… others pretending they are an authority on my beliefs.

I have heard the Mormon T-choir sing….
Beautiful in every way. Choice of songs, the pleasant to the ears talents of voice. Lovely.

God Bless you.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people are content with a whole array of man-devised LABELS to choose from as their exclusive shout out to the world.

Personally, my LABEL is:
“Converted IN Christ”.

But funny how other’s can pick and choose FOR other’s…. :rolleyes:
Just noting… others pretending they are an authority on my beliefs.

I have heard the Mormon T-choir sing….
Beautiful in every way. Choice of songs, the pleasant to the ears talents of voice. Lovely.

God Bless you.
This might sting a bit my dear ol friend . BUT JOSPEH SMITH was NOT CONVERTED TO CHRIST
and i have examined the mormon doctrines from its own leaders . DEATH SENTENCE to those who sit under it
and do believe it . yeah , guess you know by NOW , the ol unity train of men is one i wont be sitting on at all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.

Disclaimer @Jane_Doe22
A lot of folks do not know this . but not one of the early leaders nor the leader himself JOSEPH SMITH
were or had been converted to CHRIST .
Early on in my walk i did a lot of research about a lot of so called faiths within christendom .
I actually read their own books , and quickly knew OH DEAR they DONT KNOW GOD OR CHRIST at all .
I did this with the Jw , with the mormon , the RCC and scores of others . I actually read their own books
from their own leaders and knew VERY FAST , OH DEAR this is dead wrong . YET
yet the bible was always RIGHT ON and SMOOTH and well pleasing to my soul .
Lambs are truly kept safe . ONLY TRUTH will truly fullfill , feed the soul of a lamb .
And i know about that mormon religoin . quite well . Not only would i not point one person in its direction
but out of great love and great concern for the souls of all mormons trapped under it , I WOULD warn them all
get out of that place . just as i would to every catholic or any other place that is not ROOTED IN CHRIST .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This might sting a bit my dear ol friend . BUT JOSPEH SMITH was NOT CONVERTED TO CHRIST
and i have examined the mormon doctrines from its own leaders . DEATH SENTENCE to those who sit under it
and do believe it . yeah , guess you know by NOW , the ol unity train of men is one i wont be sitting on at all .

Why would what some guy (I don’t know) you say is Joseph Smith (and say he was not converted)….sting me?