JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biblethumper

Feb 19, 2023
Delran
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like I have said many times the Father has showed me many prophets in the bible that knew the timeline for the Rapture and they all have one thing in common, they all got the exact same timeline. I have showed you that Jesus revealed what Jewish Feast Day He will appear on at the Rapture and now let Jesus tell you when He will arrive at the Rapture.

In the Father's next message I will show you Jesus one more time telling us when the Rapture will take place in just one verse in the bible, Psalm 110:3.

Once you see the same timeline for the Rapture revealed by many prophets in the bible over and over, only then will you begin to see how real this is.

The revelation was there all the time right in front of us but no one could see it until God wanted us to see it. It is time to know when the Rapture will take place because as you will see we have very little time left on planet earth.

THE TRUE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE REVEALED BY GOD ALMIGHTY

SEE IF YOU AGREE,
The Lord told me that many prophets in the bible knew the timeline for the Rapture and I have found seven so far and they all have one thing in common, every last one of them got the same timeline for the Rapture. It is my intent to show you all the ways to find the timeline for the Rapture that were hidden away in the bible and one of those ways for over 2600 years.

Today I am going to show you three of these prophets who knew exactly when the RAPTURE will take place, Let's go!

Jesus told us exactly when the Rapture will take place in Matthew 24

While the disciples asked Jesus what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world Jesus answered them by giving them the signs of His Coming at the end of the world which is His Second Coming. Hidden in Jesus's description of His Second Coming is the revealing of exactly when the Rapture will take place. Stay with me.

One of the major signs that Jesus gave for His arrival at the Rapture is found where He describes the Abomination of Desolation. Now we know for a certainty that this is not the sign for Jesus's Second Coming at the end of the world because this event takes place at the exact halfway point in the Tribulation.

Now listen to Jesus describing the sign that will occur on the very day of the Rapture.

JESUS SPEAKING
15" So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Q-Where it states, "Let the reader understand, understand what exactly?
A-When Jesus gave us the sign of when the Rapture will take place He referred us to the prophet Daniel. The reason Jesus referred us to the prophet Daniel is because Daniel tells us exactly when the Abomination that causes desolation will take place.

Find the timeline for when the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION takes place and we get the timeline for the Rapture too because this is the sign that Jesus gave us to watch for when the Rapture will take place.

Let's now take a look in the past that reveals the future when Jesus will make His appearance at the Rapture.

Let us now read what Jesus was talking about when He referred us to the Abomination that causes desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel.

DANIEL 9:27
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Q- Who will confirm a covenant with many for one seven or seven years?
A-The Antichrist will confirm a covenant with many for seven years.

This is where Daniel tells us exactly when the Rapture will take place and this is the sign that Jesus gave us to watch for His arrival at the Rapture.

This time let's read all of Daniel 9:27 in context to get the timeline of when the Rapture will take place.

V: 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

There is Jesus's timeline for the Rapture found in Daniel 9:27. According to the prophet Daniel the Abomination that causes desolation takes place in the middle of the seven-year Tribulation.

HUGE CONFIRMATION THAT WE GOT THE RIGHT TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE BY PAUL THE APOSTLE

Paul is our third prophet that also knew exactly when the RAPTURE will take place.

PAUL SPEAKING ABOUT THE EXACT DAY WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE.
2 Thessalonians 2

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Paul says the Rapture will take place only when we see AC sitting in the Temple of God proclaiming himself as God.
And we have learned from the prophet Daniel that this event will take place at the exact middle of the seven-year Tribulation.
And Jesus gave us the sign of when He will arrive at the Rapture by referring us to the prophet Daniel.

Jesus, Daniel and Paul all knew exactly when the RAPTURE would take place and there is the proof.

Above all share this message to everyone you can, help get the word out.

Tell everyone that Jesus is coming at the Rapture and that you know when.
Eliyahoo
I see that you hold a mid Tribulation view of the Rapture. I myself hold a pre tribulation Rapture. As far as Matthew 24 Jesus was speaking to the Jewish people about his second coming not the rapture. The second coming is a separate event from the rapture. The rapture was a mystery of God that only he knew of. It was only revealed to Paul by God that he first told the believers at Thessalonians. No one knew about the Rapture before this. The Rapture is imminent it could happen at any time so no one knew when it was gonna happen. Romans 11:25 says that it will happen when the full number of Gentiles comes in which basically means God has a number of saved people he wants in the body of Christ and then he will allow Christ to rapture them up into heaven. By Jewish customs the rapture could happen at the time of the feast of the trumpets which is in September. We don’t know the exact time but he says look for signs of his coming. When Jesus talks about the abomination of desolation verse 16 after that he tells the Jews to flee and run to the city of Petra to escape the Antichrists wrath. The tribulation is for the unbelieving Jews and Gentiles and for them to turn from their evil ways and turn back to God. The pretibulation rapture makes the most sense because in 2 Thessalonians 2:6 the Bible says the tribulation will begin to start after the restrainer is removed from holding back the evil spirit of the Antichrist. The Holy Spirit is the only one strong enough to hold him back . The Holy Spirit is in the hearts of the believers Christ church that is raptured away then the evil will explode and lead to the tribulation

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry ewq1938, but GOD says the number to be raptured will be a myriad no man could count!

There is no mention of a rapture in that passage for a good reason since there is no rapture there. Paul wrote the survivors of the GT will be raptured, and that is a SMALL number of people not an uncountable amount.

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no mention of a rapture in that passage for a good reason since there is no rapture there. Paul wrote the survivors of the GT will be raptured, and that is a SMALL number of people not an uncountable amount.

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
So when the Bible says that the myriad that come out of the tribulation and are now around the throne of God were not raptured! So how did they get to Heaven?? Take a train??

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you dare think that you are blameless before God by speaking a error over and over again = 'pre-trib rapture'.
We are not blameless, but we have to repent every day for our sins, how are you going to repent for teaching a falsehood to mixed up people? You will not be able to unless you do that whilst living, and how many people will you have led down a road that makes them miss the Rapture, then being weak, they will not be able, in many cases, to lay down their lives for Jesus. The 1st Woe, where Demons can not kill people, but they torture them (in so many words) is them being able to torture men who have not come to Jesus after the Pre Trib Rapture, trying to force them to take the Mark of the Beast.

So, you will make heaven, but live in a shack. Remember the parable of talents.

Are you so full of knowledge that you cannot SEE that 'pre-trib rapture' never came out of the Mouth of God?
Are you so unable to ad? 2 + 2 = 4. This isn't Rocket Science stuff. I understand all Prophecy, what will come, when it will happen, because God blessed me because I refuse to take in men's understandings, you have taken in a men's understanding, because it does not come from God. You weren't called to prophecy, that's obvious, but you will not listen to those who are in the know. You will be living in a shack in Heaven, I trust no one via prophecy if they can't get the basics down. Its simple stuff. You
have zero understanding of anything prophecy.
Why is it that those who worship the golden calf of 'pre-trib rapture' cannot provide a single passage from the Holy Scriptures that declare, from the Mouth of God, "I will rapture my Bride before my Coming"???

I have destroyed you and others here many times on the subject, I have wiped the dust off my feet. He does say it in a few scriptures like 2 Thess. 2:3, and elsewhere, but its also IMPLIED via the Time of the Gentiles and via the TIMING TELLS, which you can't see (I wonder why?) Its also shown in Rev. 4:1 and Rev. 4:4 and that points out people AT THE THRONE, with WHIRE Robes on, and Gold Crowns on the VEEY THINGS, that the OVERCOMERS who were faithful unto DEATH were promised, but you can't see it because you do not want to see it. David's ideas must be right, but you are wrong. This is like trying to tech a 1st grader and he's like I know all things. It is what it is, sad really.

I do not debate this with people, I destroy them, and they ignore facts, then I leave them to their own peril, when you teach untruths, God is going to call you out. I know what season the Rapture will be, the Fall of 2025, I understand all of the book of Revelation, the Pre Trib Rapture is kiddie stuff, anyone should be able to see it, if you can't, then that is all on you brother. Remember I told you God will not let this go lightly, and you have n o excuse because you have been warned. Here comes the SHACK in Heaven.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not blameless, but we have to repent every day for our sins, how are you going to repent for teaching a falsehood to mixed up people? You will not be able to unless you do that whilst living, and how many people will you have led down a road that makes them miss the Rapture, then being weak, they will not be able, in many cases, to lay down their lives for Jesus. The 1st Woe, where Demons can not kill people, but they torture them (in so many words) is them being able to torture men who have not come to Jesus after the Pre Trib Rapture, trying to force them to take the Mark of the Beast.

So, you will make heaven, but live in a shack. Remember the parable of talents.

Are you so unable to ad? 2 + 2 = 4. This isn't Rocket Science stuff. I understand all Prophecy, what will come, when it will happen, because God blessed me because I refuse to take in men's understandings, you have taken in a men's understanding, because it does not come from God. You weren't called to prophecy, that's obvious, but you will not listen to those who are in the know. You will be living in a shack in Heaven, I trust no one via prophecy if they can't get the basics down. Its simple stuff. You
have zero understanding of anything prophecy.

I have destroyed you and others here many times on the subject, I have wiped the dust off my feet. He does say it in a few scriptures like 2 Thess. 2:3, and elsewhere, but its also IMPLIED via the Time of the Gentiles and via the TIMING TELLS, which you can't see (I wonder why?) Its also shown in Rev. 4:1 and Rev. 4:4 and that points out people AT THE THRONE, with WHIRE Robes on, and Gold Crowns on the VEEY THINGS, that the OVERCOMERS who were faithful unto DEATH were promised, but you can't see it because you do not want to see it. David's ideas must be right, but you are wrong. This is like trying to tech a 1st grader and he's like I know all things. It is what it is, sad really.

I do not debate this with people, I destroy them, and they ignore facts, then I leave them to their own peril, when you teach untruths, God is going to call you out. I know what season the Rapture will be, the Fall of 2025, I understand all of the book of Revelation, the Pre Trib Rapture is kiddie stuff, anyone should be able to see it, if you can't, then that is all on you brother. Remember I told you God will not let this go lightly, and you have n o excuse because you have been warned. Here comes the SHACK in Heaven.
Dear Brother, i rejoice that you are back - praise God!

Now, let us join in the Love of Christ and speak together as Eternal Brothers whom our Heavenly Father has called us.

The LORD says to us: "But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound his trumpet,
the mystery of God will be fulfilled, just as He proclaimed to His servants the prophets.” - Revelation 10:7

God wants you to see this mystery.

Daniel chapter 12
At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament,
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.

“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.

Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?

And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

“And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

“But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that you hold a mid Tribulation view of the Rapture. I myself hold a pre tribulation Rapture. As far as Matthew 24 Jesus was speaking to the Jewish people about his second coming not the rapture. The second coming is a separate event from the rapture. The rapture was a mystery of God that only he knew of. It was only revealed to Paul by God that he first told the believers at Thessalonians. No one knew about the Rapture before this. The Rapture is imminent it could happen at any time so no one knew when it was gonna happen. Romans 11:25 says that it will happen when the full number of Gentiles comes in which basically means God has a number of saved people he wants in the body of Christ and then he will allow Christ to rapture them up into heaven. By Jewish customs the rapture could happen at the time of the feast of the trumpets which is in September. We don’t know the exact time but he says look for signs of his coming. When Jesus talks about the abomination of desolation verse 16 after that he tells the Jews to flee and run to the city of Petra to escape the Antichrists wrath. The tribulation is for the unbelieving Jews and Gentiles and for them to turn from their evil ways and turn back to God. The pretibulation rapture makes the most sense because in 2 Thessalonians 2:6 the Bible says the tribulation will begin to start after the restrainer is removed from holding back the evil spirit of the Antichrist. The Holy Spirit is the only one strong enough to hold him back . The Holy Spirit is in the hearts of the believers Christ church that is raptured away then the evil will explode and lead to the tribulation
In Matthew ch24 Jesus is speaking to His Bride/His Church/His Elect

Gospel of John 3:27-29
John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven.
You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’
He who has the Bride is the Bridegroom;

Ephesians 2:19-22
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Church/Saints/Elect of God will be preaching the Gospel right up to His Second Coming.

Consider this = There is not a single pre-trib rapture prophecy or passage in all of the Scripture.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Matthew ch24 Jesus is speaking to His Bride/His Church/His Elect

Gospel of John 3:27-29
John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven.
You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’
He who has the Bride is the Bridegroom;

Ephesians 2:19-22
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Church/Saints/Elect of God will be preaching the Gospel right up to His Second Coming.

Consider this = There is not a single pre-trib rapture prophecy or passage in all of the Scripture.
You forgot that an angel is the last mentioned, not the church.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

Besides your verse does not say who, it just states the gospel will be preached.

For one who uses Scripture, this point seems to be of your own concoction, not the actual Word of God.

I agree the church leaves at the Second Coming, the 6th Seal. Then Jesus and the angels will be on the earth spreading the gospel during the Trumpets and Thunders.

"Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Jesus sets up the kingdom to finish the final harvest Himself.

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

It will be the angels who will be bringing those lost sheep (Israel) from all over the earth to Jerusalem. This is after the Second Coming at the 6th Seal during the Trumpets and Thunders.

Remember that John uses symbolic terms in Revelation:

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

This is when Jesus comes with all His angels to gather the sheep, goats, wheat and tares. The wheat is the harvest that Jesus personally sows while on the earth, while Satan is going about deceiving people and sowing the tares. Why do you avoid Matthew 13 and 25 that clearly states Jesus comes to earth prior to the end? Jacob's trouble is not for the church, but for Jacob. The majority of Jacob will be the goats.

While the church may be described as sheep and goats, salvation is currently by faith, not based on works a person may or may not do. Yes, many church members are going to find themselves left to the whims of Satan at the Second Coming. They were not redeemed, but just church members of a building built by man, not part of God's Kingdom at all.

Jacob or Israel is also described as sheep and goats in Scripture. And no, the church did not replace Israel. The church is all who come by faith and accept the gospel. Jacob will be sought out after the church leaves. What are Trumpets for throughout the OT? A call to assembly. There is even a feast of the Trumpets each year celebrated by whom? Certainly not the church, but lost Jacob.

When Paul mentions the last Trumpet who understood the terminology? The Greeks, the Romans, or the Jews spread abroad? The last blast was the final warning of Assembly. Those who celebrated the feast of the Trumpets would know that. Of course the church is gathered at the sound of the Trumpet, that is Scripture. The sheep are still part of those called out, just not part of the glorified church, which is all of Adam's descendants, not just Israel.

John separates the Second Coming into types. The Seals, the Trumpets, and the Thunders. They don't all happen in the same instant. The Trumpets are not handed out until after the 7th Seal is already opened. So the 6th Trumpet cannot happen at the same time as the 6th Seal.

If you think the church leaves months after the Second Coming already happened that is worse than your chiding about a pre-trib rapture. The church has been taught the Second Coming happens last. That is wrong. Revelation 19 is not the Second Coming. It should be obvious, that Revelation 19 is too obvious to be the thief in the night moment. The Battle of Armageddon is planned to the day and the hour. It definitely is not a sudden and surprising event. Besides, no one is left after Armageddon to gather the final harvest from. Armageddon is the end, not the Second Coming. What verse declares the Second Coming is the end? That is an Amil conclusion.

The rapture and Second Coming are not split up and different events, neither are they mentioned in Revelation 19. Armageddon is not the rapture and Second Coming. No one is raptured, because only those with the mark are left on earth, and are all gathered at Armageddon. Why does no one pay attention to God's Word? They are all wrapped up in their human imagined eschatology. There is also not a single Second Coming post trib verse found in Scripture. That is a human concoction. Tribulation does not stop at the Second Coming. The church is removed, thus cannot experience the tribulation that will continue after the Second Coming. There is a difference between ending tribulation and being removed from tribulation.

No person was told to endure for over 2,000 years of tribulation and then they get a crown. They were told to endure until their individual race was over and they were removed from the earth. Tribulation kept on going after that point. The church was never going to be on earth until the very end, as the vast majority would not even be alive and remain at the Second Coming much less at the very end. The reward ceremony would be near the end, after all the runners had been removed. Many here seem to think most of the church is still hanging out on earth after the Second Coming. They obviously missed the fact the Second Coming was a surprise, and that the church, was already gone. So they call the Second Coming something else, and call the wrong event the Second Coming.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot that an angel is the last mentioned, not the church.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

Besides your verse does not say who, it just states the gospel will be preached.

For one who uses Scripture, this point seems to be of your own concoction, not the actual Word of God.

I agree the church leaves at the Second Coming, the 6th Seal. Then Jesus and the angels will be on the earth spreading the gospel during the Trumpets and Thunders.

"Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Jesus sets up the kingdom to finish the final harvest Himself.

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

It will be the angels who will be bringing those lost sheep (Israel) from all over the earth to Jerusalem. This is after the Second Coming at the 6th Seal during the Trumpets and Thunders.

Remember that John uses symbolic terms in Revelation:

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind."

This is when Jesus comes with all His angels to gather the sheep, goats, wheat and tares. The wheat is the harvest that Jesus personally sows while on the earth, while Satan is going about deceiving people and sowing the tares. Why do you avoid Matthew 13 and 25 that clearly states Jesus comes to earth prior to the end? Jacob's trouble is not for the church, but for Jacob. The majority of Jacob will be the goats.

While the church may be described as sheep and goats, salvation is currently by faith, not based on works a person may or may not do. Yes, many church members are going to find themselves left to the whims of Satan at the Second Coming. They were not redeemed, but just church members of a building built by man, not part of God's Kingdom at all.

Jacob or Israel is also described as sheep and goats in Scripture. And no, the church did not replace Israel. The church is all who come by faith and accept the gospel. Jacob will be sought out after the church leaves. What are Trumpets for throughout the OT? A call to assembly. There is even a feast of the Trumpets each year celebrated by whom? Certainly not the church, but lost Jacob.

When Paul mentions the last Trumpet who understood the terminology? The Greeks, the Romans, or the Jews spread abroad? The last blast was the final warning of Assembly. Those who celebrated the feast of the Trumpets would know that. Of course the church is gathered at the sound of the Trumpet, that is Scripture. The sheep are still part of those called out, just not part of the glorified church, which is all of Adam's descendants, not just Israel.

John separates the Second Coming into types. The Seals, the Trumpets, and the Thunders. They don't all happen in the same instant. The Trumpets are not handed out until after the 7th Seal is already opened. So the 6th Trumpet cannot happen at the same time as the 6th Seal.

If you think the church leaves months after the Second Coming already happened that is worse than your chiding about a pre-trib rapture. The church has been taught the Second Coming happens last. That is wrong. Revelation 19 is not the Second Coming. It should be obvious, that Revelation 19 is too obvious to be the thief in the night moment. The Battle of Armageddon is planned to the day and the hour. It definitely is not a sudden and surprising event. Besides, no one is left after Armageddon to gather the final harvest from. Armageddon is the end, not the Second Coming. What verse declares the Second Coming is the end? That is an Amil conclusion.

The rapture and Second Coming are not split up and different events, neither are they mentioned in Revelation 19. Armageddon is not the rapture and Second Coming. No one is raptured, because only those with the mark are left on earth, and are all gathered at Armageddon. Why does no one pay attention to God's Word? They are all wrapped up in their human imagined eschatology. There is also not a single Second Coming post trib verse found in Scripture. That is a human concoction. Tribulation does not stop at the Second Coming. The church is removed, thus cannot experience the tribulation that will continue after the Second Coming. There is a difference between ending tribulation and being removed from tribulation.

No person was told to endure for over 2,000 years of tribulation and then they get a crown. They were told to endure until their individual race was over and they were removed from the earth. Tribulation kept on going after that point. The church was never going to be on earth until the very end, as the vast majority would not even be alive and remain at the Second Coming much less at the very end. The reward ceremony would be near the end, after all the runners had been removed. Many here seem to think most of the church is still hanging out on earth after the Second Coming. They obviously missed the fact the Second Coming was a surprise, and that the church, was already gone. So they call the Second Coming something else, and call the wrong event the Second Coming.
LOL

Maybe you should listen to the angel who said:

Then the angel said to me, “These words are faithful and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent His angel to show His servants what must soon take place.”

“Behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of prophecy in this book.”

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let the one who hears say, “Come!”
And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely.

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when the Bible says that the myriad that come out of the tribulation and are now around the throne of God were not raptured! So how did they get to Heaven?? Take a train??

No, they were Beheaded, by the Antichrist. At the half ways point, he demands to be worshipped as GOD. And if they Don't he will behead them.

Revelation 20:4 (NRSV)
4 Then I saw thrones, and those seated on them were given authority to judge. (That is Church Age Assembly.)
I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God.
(That is those Beheaded during the Great Tribulation Saints. Could be they have to wait for the Second Coming,
to get their glorified body. Antichrist becomes the most blood thirsty dictator that ever lived, far worse than Hitler.)

They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.
They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, they were Beheaded, by the Antichrist. At the half ways point, he demands to be worshipped as GOD. And if they Don't he will behead them.

4 Then I saw thrones, and those seated on them were given authority to judge. (That is Church Age Assembly.)
I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God.
(That is those Beheaded during the Great Tribulation Saints. Could be they have to wait for the Second Coming,
to get their glorified body. Antichrist becomes the most blood thirsty dictator that ever lived, far worse than Hitler.)

They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands.

>> No, they were Beheaded, by the Antichrist. At the half ways point, he demands to be worshipped as GOD. And if they Don't he will behead them.

They were beheaded?? Doesn’t say that in my Bible!! Can you supply me with a reference from YOUR Bible?

1. This multitude is taken up BEFORE the 7th Seal is opened, and before the antichrist takes his seat in the temple.

2. The resurrection of the dead does not take place until 3.5 years later at Christ’s second coming.

Looking forward to hearing BIBLICAL support for your unique hypothesis.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Like I have said many times the Father has showed me many prophets in the bible that knew the timeline for the Rapture and they all have one thing in common, they all got the exact same timeline. I have showed you that Jesus revealed what Jewish Feast Day He will appear on at the Rapture and now let Jesus tell you when He will arrive at the Rapture.

In the Father's next message I will show you Jesus one more time telling us when the Rapture will take place in just one verse in the bible, Psalm 110:3.

Once you see the same timeline for the Rapture revealed by many prophets in the bible over and over, only then will you begin to see how real this is.

The revelation was there all the time right in front of us but no one could see it until God wanted us to see it. It is time to know when the Rapture will take place because as you will see we have very little time left on planet earth.

THE TRUE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE REVEALED BY GOD ALMIGHTY

SEE IF YOU AGREE,
The Lord told me that many prophets in the bible knew the timeline for the Rapture and I have found seven so far and they all have one thing in common, every last one of them got the same timeline for the Rapture. It is my intent to show you all the ways to find the timeline for the Rapture that were hidden away in the bible and one of those ways for over 2600 years.

Today I am going to show you three of these prophets who knew exactly when the RAPTURE will take place, Let's go!

Jesus told us exactly when the Rapture will take place in Matthew 24

While the disciples asked Jesus what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world Jesus answered them by giving them the signs of His Coming at the end of the world which is His Second Coming. Hidden in Jesus's description of His Second Coming is the revealing of exactly when the Rapture will take place. Stay with me.

One of the major signs that Jesus gave for His arrival at the Rapture is found where He describes the Abomination of Desolation. Now we know for a certainty that this is not the sign for Jesus's Second Coming at the end of the world because this event takes place at the exact halfway point in the Tribulation.

Now listen to Jesus describing the sign that will occur on the very day of the Rapture.

JESUS SPEAKING
15" So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Q-Where it states, "Let the reader understand, understand what exactly?
A-When Jesus gave us the sign of when the Rapture will take place He referred us to the prophet Daniel. The reason Jesus referred us to the prophet Daniel is because Daniel tells us exactly when the Abomination that causes desolation will take place.

Find the timeline for when the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION takes place and we get the timeline for the Rapture too because this is the sign that Jesus gave us to watch for when the Rapture will take place.

Let's now take a look in the past that reveals the future when Jesus will make His appearance at the Rapture.

Let us now read what Jesus was talking about when He referred us to the Abomination that causes desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Q- Who will confirm a covenant with many for one seven or seven years?
A-The Antichrist will confirm a covenant with many for seven years.

This is where Daniel tells us exactly when the Rapture will take place and this is the sign that Jesus gave us to watch for His arrival at the Rapture.

This time let's read all of Daniel 9:27 in context to get the timeline of when the Rapture will take place.

V: 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

There is Jesus's timeline for the Rapture found in Daniel 9:27. According to the prophet Daniel the Abomination that causes desolation takes place in the middle of the seven-year Tribulation.

HUGE CONFIRMATION THAT WE GOT THE RIGHT TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE BY PAUL THE APOSTLE

Paul is our third prophet that also knew exactly when the RAPTURE will take place.

PAUL SPEAKING ABOUT THE EXACT DAY WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE.
2 Thessalonians 2

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Paul says the Rapture will take place only when we see AC sitting in the Temple of God proclaiming himself as God.
And we have learned from the prophet Daniel that this event will take place at the exact middle of the seven-year Tribulation.
And Jesus gave us the sign of when He will arrive at the Rapture by referring us to the prophet Daniel.

Jesus, Daniel and Paul all knew exactly when the RAPTURE would take place and there is the proof.

Above all share this message to everyone you can, help get the word out.

Tell everyone that Jesus is coming at the Rapture and that you know when.
Eliyahoo
Jesus tells us 'I have done nothing in secret' John 18:20

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You do realize that this interpretation means that some human is literally sending humans to eternal life with God? Instead of damning them to sheol, he is granting them eternal life.

Will he send more to eternal life than most Christians have?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus tells us 'I have done nothing in secret' John 18:20
He says He has spoken openly to the world, but that which He communicated too His disciples was an entirely different matter. After telling them what was about to happen, He told them to keep their mouths shut until after His crucifixion.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He says He has spoken openly to the world, but that which He communicated too His disciples was an entirely different matter. After telling them what was about to happen, He told them to keep their mouths shut until after His crucifixion.
They didn't even understand what he was saying (they expected the Messiah to be victorious over the Romans, not get strung up like a criminal)
If something doesn't make sense to you why would you promote it by telling others? (unless of course foolishness is the MO)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They didn't even understand what he was saying (they expected the Messiah to be victorious over the Romans, not get strung up like a criminal)
If something doesn't make sense to you why would you promote it by telling others? (unless of course foolishness is the MO)
That is not what my Bible says! Jesus definitely told His disciples that the same thing that happened to Elijah/John the Baptist, was going to happen to Him

“I tell you that Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him whatever they wished. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands.” Matt 17

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is not what my Bible says! Jesus definitely told His disciples that the same thing that happened to Elijah/John the Baptist, was going to happen to Him

“I tell you that Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him whatever they wished. In the same way, the Son of Man will suffer at their hands.” Matt 17
I think you've missed the point Stan.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
>> No, they were Beheaded, by the Antichrist. At the half ways point, he demands to be worshipped as GOD. And if they Don't he will behead them.

They were beheaded?? Doesn’t say that in my Bible!! Can you supply me with a reference from YOUR Bible?

1. This multitude is taken up BEFORE the 7th Seal is opened, and before the antichrist takes his seat in the temple.

2. The resurrection of the dead does not take place until 3.5 years later at Christ’s second coming.

Looking forward to hearing BIBLICAL support for your unique hypothesis.

The Seal Judgment and the Bowls, were never intended for the Church, it was the 70th Week of Daniel, for ISRAEL We are going to be at the Marriage of the LAMB in Heaven.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seal Judgment and the Bowls, were never intended for the Church, it was the 70th Week of Daniel, for ISRAEL We are going to be at the Marriage of the LAMB in Heaven.
You got a big problem then if you expect to be in Heaven at the marriage of The Lamb while the "great tribulation" is going on, because Revelation 19 reveals that marriage don't happen UNTIL AFTER the Babylon Harlot is destroyed by Christ's future return!!! That means AFTER THE TRIBULATION is when that marriage happens!!! (someone hasn't been reading what God's Word says, but instead are just believing on their false preacher!)

ALL POST-TRIBULATIONAL TIMING:
Rev 19:2-7
2 For true and righteous are His judgments: for
He hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, "Alleluia. And
her smoke rose up for ever and ever."
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, "Amen; Alleluia."
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, "Praise our God, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great."
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying,
"Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth."

ALSO POST-TRIBULATION TIMING:
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.
KJV

WHO is The Lamb's wife???!???

Rev 21:2
2 And I John saw
the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
KJV

Rev 21:9-10
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,
"Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife."
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
KJV

God's Word is so simple if one reads... it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you actually believe in a heaven apart... from the earth when Jesus returns TO THIS EARTH TO REIGN? (see Zechariah 14 which reveals Jesus returning to the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem, ON EARTH, and bringing all His 'faithful' saints with Him there.)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's pushing a false Pre-trib Rapture theory of men. That idea is nowhere written in God's Word.

The "great multitude" of Revelation 7 having come out of great tribulation and WASHED THEIR ROBES AND MADE THEM WHITE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB means they suffered through... the tribulation. It means they were not 'cowards' seeking to physically escape the great tribulation, but made a stand ready with a Testimony for Jesus Christ!

The Revelation 7 chapter is specifically about those of Christ's servants that are 'sealed' with God's sealing in prep for going through the "great tribulation". The 144,000 out of the tribes of Israel is about literal seed of Israel that are in Christ Jesus, and the "great multitude" of verse 9 represents the believing Gentiles in Christ Jesus, BOTH together as Christ's Church at the end. The Old Testament prophets often made that kind of distinction between God's chosen seed of Israel and the Gentiles gathered with them, and Revelation is actually written much like the style of the OT prophets. That's why these 2 groups are mentioned that way in Rev.7.