JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no "Bingo" as thus far you have not hit any numbers.
this is better known in chess as "CHECKMATE". ... :D YIKES!.

Your attempt to show that Isaiah was referring to Jesus was a complete fail - as with Zechariah.
it fell right on you didn't it... (smile), as Jeremiah 23:29 states, "Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?" well your false rock is broken beyond repair.
Regardless - if you would actually read the whole Chapter - rather than cherry picking out a sentence out of context - You would learn that Jesus is not "The Father" nor is equal to the Father.
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
that's not cherry picking that's scripture.

Hebrews 1... lol, you still are blind. Jesus is God diversified in flesh.

to all those who lied and said the person in Isaiah 44:24 is NOT the person in John 1:3 well that lie have been proven out over and over. so the doctrine that say the Father is not the Son, sorry the bible say different. he is the same person, the Holy Spirit, who holds the title "Father" and in his "Diversified" state, the title, "Son". all this is accomplish by being the "Diversity", or as Phil 2:6 states, "the EQUAL" SHARE of God in flesh.

and the Greek word G243 makes it very clear. as the old folk use to say, "untill they put their head into it they want know ???? from Shinola

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And the Jews said to Pilate, don't write this! Write he said: I am the King of the Jews! And Pilate answered them:
What I have written, I have written.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeshua = Joshua
Hanozri = from Nazareth
Wemelech = and King
Hajedhudim = of the Jews

YHWH is Yeshua?!
interesting. never hear it that way before, as said, interesting

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
this is better known in chess as "CHECKMATE". ... :D YIKES!.

it fell right on you didn't it... (smile), as Jeremiah 23:29 states, "Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?" well your false rock is broken beyond repair.

PICJAG

What a joke - your attempt to tie Isaiah and Zechariah to Jesus was a complete fail .. shown to be demonstrably false nonsense - and now you twirl around crying "Checkmate" followed by posting other completely unrelated scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a joke - your attempt to tie Isaiah and Zechariah to Jesus was a complete fail .. shown to be demonstrably false nonsense - and now you twirl around crying "Checkmate" followed by posting other completely unrelated scripture.
so we can take this as you have no ligiminate answer to disprove that this is JESUS, before his flesh and blood?. guess not...

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
to all those who lied and said the person in Isaiah 44:24 is NOT the person in John 1:3 well that lie have been proven out over and over. so the doctrine that say the Father is not the Son, sorry the bible say different. he is the same person, the Holy Spirit, who holds the title "Father" and in his "Diversified" state, the title, "Son". all this is accomplish by being the "Diversity", or as Phil 2:6 states, "the EQUAL" SHARE of God in flesh.

and the Greek word G243 makes it very clear. as the old folk use to say, "untill they put their head into it they want know ???? from Shinola

PICJAG
to all those who lied" It is you that is living the lie. I did not claim that the God of Isaiah is not the same as the God of John 1.
You can't seem to post without deception.

"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@sho, since you're not of the three person doctrine, I guess you want be getting any welcome to the forum, well I'll give you one

"WELCOME TO THE FORUM"

PICJAG

Reactions: sho

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so we can take this as you have no ligiminate answer to disprove that this is JESUS, before his flesh and blood?. guess not...

PICJAG

Asking someone prove a negative ? LOL - that the defense of your nonsense position ? "You can't prove otherwise"

I hate to burst your bubble dude .. but the fact that you can not prove that Zeus is not the Most High .. does not make Zeus the Most High :)

Checkmate :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking someone prove a negative ? LOL - that the defense of your nonsense position ? "You can't prove otherwise"

I hate to burst your bubble dude .. but the fact that you can not prove that Zeus is not the Most High .. does not make Zeus the Most High :)

Checkmate :)
listen up H, when you prove something wrong with a doctrine by the word of God, it only takes one time, but I have proven that many of times. listen, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

now that your, and I say "YOUR" God have been proved false. why are you still holding onto that false belief?

only one scripture is needed. Acts 17:22. now look up the word, "superstitious" there. you have gone where no man has gone before... scotty beam him up.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
listen up H, when you prove something wrong with a doctrine by the word of God, it only takes one time, but I have proven that many of times. listen, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

now that your, and I say "YOUR" God have been proved false. why are you still holding onto that false belief?

only one scripture is needed. Acts 17:22. now look up the word, "superstitious" there. you have gone where no man has gone before... scotty beam him up.

PICJAG

So far - your attempt to prove that Jesus is co-equal" to the Father has been a complete fail. and why would you expect something different given that Trinity apologists have been trying to prove this same thing for over 1000 years and completely failed - hence why Bible reference dictionaries and encyclopedia's state that there is no direct statement in the NT that supports the idea that Jesus was "The Father" and/or "Co -Equal " to the Father .. depending on how one views things.

What we do have - is well over 20 examples of Jesus claiming he is not the father.

If you wish to deny the teachings of Jesus - in favor of other scripture - "not of Jesus" that you have woefully misinterpreted .. You are welcome to do so.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far - your attempt to prove that Jesus is co-equal" to the Father has been a complete fail. and why would you expect something different given that Trinity apologists have been trying to prove this same thing for over 1000 years and completely failed - hence why Bible reference dictionaries and encyclopedia's state that there is no direct statement in the NT that supports the idea that Jesus was "The Father" and/or "Co -Equal " to the Father .. depending on how one views things.

What we do have - is well over 20 examples of Jesus claiming he is not the father.

If you wish to deny the teachings of Jesus - in favor of other scripture - "not of Jesus" that you have woefully misinterpreted .. You are welcome to do so.
see H, you have no clue of "Diversity"... (smile). Philippians 2:6 give us the answer to his "diversity". listen, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

see H, "BEING", is a present tense state, and "EQUAL" ...... WITH ... not Equal ... TO, but "EQUAL, "WITH". see I have schooled you on the words, a. WITH", and b. BESIDE.

as in John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God. or as in Isaiah 44:6 there is no God "BESIDE" me.

now if you cannot answer with scripture, and just more belly aching, as said that's what facebook and tweeter is for. hold a conversatation there.

your choice.... ;)

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
see H, you have no clue of "Diversity"... (smile). Philippians 2:6 give us the answer to his "diversity". listen, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

see H, "BEING", is a present tense state, and "EQUAL" ...... WITH ... not Equal ... TO, but "EQUAL, "WITH". see I have schooled you on the words, a. WITH", and b. BESIDE.

as in John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God. or as in Isaiah 44:6 there is no God "BESIDE" me.

now if you cannot answer with scripture, and just more belly aching, as said that's what facebook and tweeter is for. hold a conversatation there.

your choice.... ;)

PICJAG

Once again you return to your own vomit.. Your claim that Isaiah is referring to Jesus as God .. is demonstrably false and ludicrous.
Your claim that John is equating Jesus to The Father is also false .. The author depicts Jesus as "the Logos" which means he is not equal to the Father.

One vague and hard to understand passage in Philippeans which you likely do not understand - and clearly colloquialisms are being used which doubles the difficulty in understanding - a passage not from Jesus - does not change the fact that neither John nor Isaiah supports you.

Further - you completely ignore the teachings of Jesus where he states that he is not the Father - in way more direct and easy to understand terms than this vague passage that is not from Jesus.

Your double standard is glaring.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far - your attempt to prove that Jesus is co-equal" to the Father has been a complete fail.
CO-EQUAL? LOL, LOL, LOL. you didn't read my reply nor Phil 2:6 ... HE is GOD, shared in flesh. listen to my post in #1991,
:D see, again you argue from ignorance.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CO-EQUAL? LOL, LOL, LOL. you didn't read my reply nor Phil 2:6 ... HE is GOD, shared in flesh. listen to my post in #1991,

:D see, again you argue from ignorance.

PICJAG

Evrytin gon be alritght unow .. now please explain how this talk relates to something ..

OK .. so .. Jesus and God are One .. but not "Co-equal" dat wat u sayin ?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evrytin gon be alritght unow .. now please explain how this talk relates to something ..

OK .. so .. Jesus and God are One .. but not "Co-equal" dat wat u sayin ?
See, you don't understand "diversity", scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

look up the word "Offspring", and see how the KJV can translate it....now this,

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
see that word "WITH" there? now, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
see that "WITH" there? it's the same word in Isaiah 41:4, the First "WITH" the Last. if you think that the First and the Last or the Word and God are separate person, you will bw in ERROR, for even John 1:1c states, "and the Word was God". same person, as in saiah 41:4, the First "WITH" the Last is the same person, how do we know this? listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

(smile), "also?", yes, the First is the Last the same Person. supportive scripture, Revelation 1:16 "And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." (that's the Lord Jesus).
Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" JESUS is the First and the Last, the same one Person. BINGO...... or Checkmate... :eek: YIKES!! same one person in Isaiah, same one person John, and same one person in Revelation.

1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord."1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." :)

Another successful sabotage operation.

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
See, you don't understand "diversity", scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

look up the word "Offspring", and see how the KJV can translate it....now this,

BINGO...... or Checkmate... :eek: YIKES!! same one person in Isaiah, same one person John, and same one person in Revelation.

Another successful sabotage operation.

PICJAG

No bingo checkmate for you .. you didn't answer the question

I realize you are saying that Jesus is God . .. but this is not the question .. you protested at the term co-equal with the Father.

So is Jesus Co-Equal to the Father or Not ? No volumes of Scripture required .. just clarify your position rather than jumping around like a yo-yo ..

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No bingo checkmate for you .. you didn't answer the question

I realize you are saying that Jesus is God . .. but this is not the question .. you protested at the term co-equal with the Father.

So is Jesus Co-Equal to the Father or Not ? No volumes of Scripture required .. just clarify your position rather than jumping around like a yo-yo ..
sorry about that was away from the computer attending other things.

you asked, "So is Jesus Co-Equal to the Father or Not ? " Answer, "NO", he's equal "WITH" God, because he's God. did you not read, or understand post #1995? one scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" again checkmate. oh how easy it is to know the Word of God. .. :D

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
sorry about that was away from the computer attending other things.

you asked, "So is Jesus Co-Equal to the Father or Not ? " Answer, "NO", he's equal "WITH" God, because he's God. did you not read, or understand post #1995? one scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" again checkmate. oh how easy it is to know the Word of God. .. :D

PICJAG

Co Equal means Equal .. but Ok Jesus is Equal to the Father . how does that work for you :) Jesus and the Father are one in the same .. equal in every way - no differences.

Thank you for clarifying your position.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Co Equal means Equal .. but Ok Jesus is Equal to the Father . how does that work for you :) Jesus and the Father are one in the same .. equal in every way - no differences.

Thank you for clarifying your position.
GINOLJC, to all.
That is not my position, can you READ? look again at post #1997. Jesus is not "EQUAL" to, to, to, to, God but is "EQUAL" with, with, with, with, God meaning he is GOD, only in a "DRVERSE" state as G243 allos defines. READ that again a couple of time and maybe you might understand what I'm saying.

now MY position is CLEAR. got that?

if you have a problem understanding the difference between, "to" vs "with"... just ask...... :D

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
GINOLJC, to all.
That is not my position, can you READ? look again at post #1997. Jesus is not "EQUAL" to, to, to, to, God but is "EQUAL" with, with, with, with, God meaning he is GOD, only in a "DRVERSE" state as G243 allos defines. READ that again a couple of time and maybe you might understand what I'm saying.

now MY position is CLEAR. got that?

if you have a problem understanding the difference between, "to" vs "with"... just ask...... :D

PICJAG

You are speaking gibberish ..

Not equal to .. but equal with - What on earth does that mean .. and your clarification is ridiculous

Jesus is God only in a diverse state .... and no clue what G243 is .. so post it .. duh.

So how is this any different than what I said .. you are saying Jesus is not God .. except in a diverse State.

I have stated that Jesus is not God "the Father" .. except they are connected in Spirit

How is this different .. is exactly the same .. welcome to the Trinity Club.