JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
first thanks for the reply, second, yes, it do. for the angel spoke for God..... and in Matthews the scriptures never say it was God voice, it said, "A voice". now as I said, if you can find a verse in the bible that say it was God the Father speaking from heaven at the Lord Jersus baptism, then post it.... it's just that simple, post the scripture that say it was the Father's voice.

no it don't help you a bit at matthews, it kills your false notions.

the hint who spoke is "a voice" now prove by scripture that it was the Father's voice. and just because of the hint...... as in Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

now Gregory, concering "sons", as a hint, did Abraham not witheld his only son from God or the angel? read Genesis 22:12 again real carefully... and see who said it ..... "FROM" ..... heaven... :eek: YIKES!.

so unless you can come up with a scripture to prove me in error about the voice at the Lord Jesus baptism, then your seesssment have been proven false.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
So do you think it was an angel that spoke from the heavens at the baptism?

If you do, post me a scripture that puts everything to rest, and proves without a doubt it was an angel and not God speaking from the heavens at the baptism. Not at Abrahams event, 2000 years before the baptism, (that only proves that angels can speak from heaven) but from the baptism only.

Who was it that spoke from the heavens at the baptism, and said "this is my beloved Son"?

I am going to ask this next question with all sincerity: Are we having a hard time with this, because in your theology, the ONE God was coming out of the Jordan river, and so it could not be God speaking from the heavens? So you believe it is an angel speaking from the heavens.

Thanks for answering.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you think it was an angel that spoke from the heavens at the baptism?
what I think is no good, just say what the bible say, and you'll be safe. don't add or take away from the Word of God. the scripture states "a" voice, this is what I'm going to say, nothing mor or less. the example with Abraham was only that an example that more than just God's voice is heard from heaven, and that's bible.
I am going to ask this next question with all sincerity: Are we having a hard time with this, because in your theology, the ONE God was coming out of the Jordan river, and so it could not be God speaking from the heavens? So you believe it is an angel speaking from the heavens.
ERROR, first this is not my theology, second, no, not I who is having a hard time at this... U maybe. but to answer your question, the diversity, the offspring, the ordinal Last, the EQUAL "SHARE" of God as his own "diversity" was coming out of the water, at his baptism. and that's with all sincerity.
again only, "a" voice came from heaven.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL, LOL, excuse me for laughing, but your reply shows just how carnal you are. understand, "RIGHT HAND", is not physical.... it means in authority, and POWER. in the Greek it's G1411, dunamis, "ABILITY, MIGHT", POWER and G1849, exousia, "freedom of action, right to act", AUTHORITY.

now a little something on your false notion of sitting NEXT to .... lol, listen and understand, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

so Gregory, where do the Lord Jesus sit? .... "IN" the throme... :D YIKES, and go and find out what that means..... my Oh my, when will they ever learn. now if you need help in understanding .... just ask..... :p

PICJAG
It is a bit confusing. How can peope that overcame the world be sitting with Jesus in his throne at the exact same time that Jesus is sitting with his Father in his throne.
Perhaps Adam Clarke's commentary can help:
"Jesus has conquered, and is set down with the Father upon the Father's throne; he who conquers through Christ sits down with Christ upon his throne: but Christ's throne and the throne of the Father is the same".

So there you have it. Millions of people will be sitting with Jesus and God in Jesus and God's throne, which is the same throne. It must be a very large throne. And be sitting in it is a strange way to say, sitting on it. So if you have some insight as to what "in it" means, let me know. Thank you.

So should the translators have written, Jesus is sitting on the power and authority of God in the heavens?
It is true that "right hand" does refer to power and authority. It is usually used in a sentence like: My strong "right hand" will carry out my wrath upon the children of the wicked".
But the term "right hand" can also be physical, as in: Jesus was seen by Stephen standing on the right hand of God. That also means that they are standing next to each other. ca

I ask this next question sincerily: Are we having a hard time with Jesus standing next to God because your theology does not believe that there are 2 separate and distinct entities who can be standig together at the same time?

Thank you for the discussion.

Reactions: mjrhealth

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a bit confusing. How can peope that overcame the world be sitting with Jesus in his throne at the exact same time that Jesus is sitting with his Father in his throne.
(smile), thanks for the reply. "sit" here in the throne means in AUTHORTY, example, John 14:13 "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

it's the NAME of Jesus. what did John and Peter do with the lame man?...."in the NAME" of Jesus Christ..... arise and walk, so who healed the man?
Acts 3:12 "And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?"
Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go."

GLORIFIED? John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." WHAT GLORY IS THAT BY TELL? the HOLY SPIRIT, for GOD is a Spirit, per John 4:24a.... BINGO.

1 John 5:14 "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:"

see Gregory, no one is physically sitting in heaven, what for? do you thing God get tired after a days ... (smile)..hard work, and relax in his lazy boy. WAKE UP!!!!. God is eternal, he don't need a lazy boy, he don't get tired. the throne is symbolic for POWER, and AUTHORTY. we now, in, in, in, the Spirit have AUTHORTY in the NAME of JESUS, to do his will.

understand, there is no one physically sitting in heaven, and especially next to someone else. it's symbolism. just as in when our great high Priest sat down in heaven, not physically, but at rest. for a sitting priest vs one standing one shows he's at REST. my God come on... do a little reading and let the Holy Spirit teach you.

there is no throne, an actual one, in heaven, physically. there is no chair big enough for him to sit on, just ask Solomon. no building of hands can contain God.

see, that's why we sit "IN" Christ Jesus in .... heavenly places, for we have AUTHORTY in his NAME...... (not their names), sorry, had to get a punch in. in HIS, HIS, God NAME. "JESUS". ONE PERSON.

understand now.

in him we have POWER "IN", in, in, in, HIS NAME. not us, but IN him.

PICJAG

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what I think is no good, just say what the bible say, and you'll be safe. don't add or take away from the Word of God. the scripture states "a" voice, this is what I'm going to say, nothing mor or less. the example with Abraham was only that an example that more than just God's voice is heard from heaven, and that's bible.

ERROR, first this is not my theology, second, no, not I who is having a hard time at this... U maybe. but to answer your question, the diversity, the offspring, the ordinal Last, the EQUAL "SHARE" of God as his own "diversity" was coming out of the water, at his baptism. and that's with all sincerity.
again only, "a" voice came from heaven.

PICJAG

You say it was an angel that spoke from the heavens during the baptism, or you would not have referred me to Abrahams event. Right?
Was this the voice of the "ordinal first"? OR was the ordinal first also in the ordinal second coming out of the Jordan river?

So, "the diversity, the offspring, the ordinal Last, the EQUAL "SHARE" of God as his own "diversity" was coming out of the water, at his baptism." OK. Where was the ordinal first when, "the diversity, the offspring, the ordinal Last, the EQUAL "SHARE" of God as his own "diversity" was coming out of the Jordan river?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile), thanks for the reply. "sit" here in the throne means in AUTHORTY, example, John 14:13 "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

it's the NAME of Jesus. what did John and Peter do with the lame man?...."in the NAME" of Jesus Christ..... arise and walk, so who healed the man?
Acts 3:12 "And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?"
Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go."

GLORIFIED? John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." WHAT GLORY IS THAT BY TELL? the HOLY SPIRIT, for GOD is a Spirit, per John 4:24a.... BINGO.

1 John 5:14 "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:"

see Gregory, no one is physically sitting in heaven, what for? do you thing God get tired after a days ... (smile)..hard work, and relax in his lazy boy. WAKE UP!!!!. God is eternal, he don't need a lazy boy, he don't get tired. the throne is symbolic for POWER, and AUTHORTY. we now, in, in, in, the Spirit have AUTHORTY in the NAME of JESUS, to do his will.

understand, there is no one physically sitting in heaven, and especially next to someone else. it's symbolism. just as in when our great high Priest sat down in heaven, not physically, but at rest. for a sitting priest vs one standing one shows he's at REST. my God come on... do a little reading and let the Holy Spirit teach you.

there is no throne, an actual one, in heaven, physically. there is no chair big enough for him to sit on, just ask Solomon. no building of hands can contain God.

see, that's why we sit "IN" Christ Jesus in .... heavenly places, for we have AUTHORTY in his NAME...... (not their names), sorry, had to get a punch in. in HIS, HIS, God NAME. "JESUS". ONE PERSON.

understand now.

in him we have POWER "IN", in, in, in, HIS NAME. not us, but IN him.

PICJAG
So Jesus does not have a perfect resurrected body of tangible flesh and bone and spirit, as taught us in the bible. (see Luke 24:39)

So you do not believe there is a throne of God anywhere in the universe? So when the bible talks about a throne it is only metaphorical or something else?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jesus does not have a perfect resurrected body of tangible flesh and bone and spirit, as taught us in the bible. (see Luke 24:39)
are you asking me that? ..... lol. which I already know, and?

So you do not believe there is a throne of God anywhere in the universe? So when the bible talks about a throne it is only metaphorical or something else?
when the bible speak of a actual throne, it's on earth, my my my.....

now as for the Lord's body...... of flesh and bones, why do he need to sit when he walk through walls...... :eek: YIKES,
have you no clue that he's ETERNAL? so where do he need to rest at? are you really that ignorant of the word of God? oh well, we mut meet people on their level. Lord, when will they learn.

now Gregory, lets learn some basic principles of God, ok. as with me, now you, (if you want). Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

principles #1. understanding God. if someone asked you, (which I was asked), "if Jesus is God, (and he is), how come he don't know his return date?". now if you're trinitarian, do you not believe that Jesus as Son is Co-equal, with the Father? as your creed states. and if co-equal, he should KNOW, for is he not God? if not, then he's not co-equal.
for co-equal means, 1. (adj), equal with one another; having the same rank or importance. 2. (noun), a person or thing equal with another.

now the bible clearly tells us why he, the Lord Jesus, as the ordinal Last/Son, don't know his return date. Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

so what principle is this that the Lord do not know his return date. please post scripture with your reply.

now, to us it's the principle of the Will, and it is spelled out in scripture. in Matthews chapter 6, and shown symbolically in Revelation chapter 5........ :p what you say, and use scripture.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you asking me that? ..... lol. which I already know, and?

when the bible speak of a actual throne, it's on earth, my my my.....

now as for the Lord's body...... of flesh and bones, why do he need to sit when he walk through walls...... :eek: YIKES,
have you no clue that he's ETERNAL? so where do he need to rest at? are you really that ignorant of the word of God? oh well, we mut meet people on their level. Lord, when will they learn.

now Gregory, lets learn some basic principles of God, ok. as with me, now you, (if you want). Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."

principles #1. understanding God. if someone asked you, (which I was asked), "if Jesus is God, (and he is), how come he don't know his return date?". now if you're trinitarian, do you not believe that Jesus as Son is Co-equal, with the Father? as your creed states. and if co-equal, he should KNOW, for is he not God? if not, then he's not co-equal.
for co-equal means, 1. (adj), equal with one another; having the same rank or importance. 2. (noun), a person or thing equal with another.

now the bible clearly tells us why he, the Lord Jesus, as the ordinal Last/Son, don't know his return date. Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

so what principle is this that the Lord do not know his return date. please post scripture with your reply.

now, to us it's the principle of the Will, and it is spelled out in scripture. in Matthews chapter 6, and shown symbolically in Revelation chapter 5........ :p what you say, and use scripture.

PICJAG
101G says:
The part of the scripture that you quoted makes us believe that Jesus, being able to walk through walls, has a body of spirit only.
it
However, the rest of that scripture makes us believe Jesus has a multi-quality body of flesh and bone and spirit. So here is the whole scripture you were referring to:
Luke 24:36-43 King James Version (KJV)
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Here are the interesting phrases from this interesting bible scritpure:
1) Jesus stood in the midst of them. (Jesus was able to walk through walls)
2) For a spirit hath not flesh and bone as ye see me have. (Jesus walks thru wall, but has a body of flesh and bone.
IOW JESUS IS NOT JUST A SPIRIT.
3) Handle me and see that I have a tangible body of flesh and bone (Jesus proves he is not just a spirit by letting them touch him.
4) Have you any meat? (Jesus is ready to give them more proofs that he has a body of flesh and bone)
5) They gave him fish and honeycomb and he did eat before them. (proof positive that Jesus has a body of flesh and bone that has many qualities, such as walking through walls and eating fish and honeycomb, and very mobile, being able to go from earth to the heavens on his own power. Can't wait to be resurrected myself.)

So you have picked one of my favorite scriptures in the bible. Many Christians question what kind of a body Jesus has as he sits beside his God and Father awaiting his second coming. This scripture puts everything to rest. He obviously has a body of flesh and bone and spirit. However, his resurrected body is light years away from our mortal body of flesh and bone, but nonetheless the foundation of his body is flesh and bone and spirit.

I agree with you about Jesus not knowing his return date. Since Jesus and God are not the same person, I was not surprised to find out that only God knows, but not Jesus. If they were the same then both Jesus and God would know. Right?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:

The part of the scripture that you quoted makes us believe that Jesus, being able to walk through walls, has a body of spirit only.
it
However, the rest of that scripture makes us believe Jesus has a multi-quality body of flesh and bone and spirit. So here is the whole scripture you were referring to:
Luke 24:36-43 King James Version (KJV)
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

Here are the interesting phrases from this interesting bible scritpure:
1) Jesus stood in the midst of them. (Jesus was able to walk through walls)
2) For a spirit hath not flesh and bone as ye see me have. (Jesus walks thru wall, but has a body of flesh and bone.
IOW JESUS IS NOT JUST A SPIRIT.
3) Handle me and see that I have a tangible body of flesh and bone (Jesus proves he is not just a spirit by letting them touch him.
4) Have you any meat? (Jesus is ready to give them more proofs that he has a body of flesh and bone)
5) They gave him fish and honeycomb and he did eat before them. (proof positive that Jesus has a body of flesh and bone that has many qualities, such as walking through walls and eating fish and honeycomb, and very mobile, being able to go from earth to the heavens on his own power. Can't wait to be resurrected myself.)

So you have picked one of my favorite scriptures in the bible. Many Christians question what kind of a body Jesus has as he sits beside his God and Father awaiting his second coming. This scripture puts everything to rest. He obviously has a body of flesh and bone and spirit. However, his resurrected body is light years away from our mortal body of flesh and bone, but nonetheless the foundation of his body is flesh and bone and spirit.

I agree with you about Jesus not knowing his return date. Since Jesus and God are not the same person, I was not surprised to find out that only God knows, but not Jesus. If they were the same then both Jesus and God would know. Right?
First thanks for the reply, second, all flesh is not the same, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds." 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another." 1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory." 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." ...... see the difference now?

(smile),.... oh slow of heart. this is the purpose of the resurrected body, to appear and disapper at will. or as in quantum physics, the collapsing of the fields. .... :D YIKES. 1 Corinthians 15, which is one of my best scriptures.

now, you still have that silly notion that Jesus is sitting next to God.... (SLAP)/// wake up, Jesus is God. now you have two seperate God's sitting next to each other.... remember you doctrine... three person ONE SPIRIT, so please tell us how two separate and distinct "Spirit" are setting next to each other?

now this, remember you favorite scriptures? listen, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." your doctrine again states, three person.... but ONE SPIRIT, now is this another spirit? notice the small case "s" in spirit here? Uh O........ either this is the same one spirit for all three of your perfsons, else you have two separate and distinct spirits... :eek: YIKES!.

please let me know which one and explain your spirit in flesh and bone sitting next to the ONE Spirit, who as you say is a part of...... Uh O.

are you asking me? ...... oh well, now all hands on deck....... JESUS is God the Father and the Son... :eek: say what? if so how is he as one person don't know his own return date.... DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW .. :rolleyes: ........ BUT I'M NOT TELLING RIGHT NOW.... :p

we suggest you back over this post and get an understand as to what has been said. see, you're in a pickle now with those three person, one sitting next to the other when they suppose to be ONE and the same Spirit. oh when will they learn?.

well I'm waiting to hear this reply.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, all flesh is not the same, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds." 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another." 1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory." 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." ...... see the difference now?
You will have to quote me a scripture after the resurrection that shows that Jesus switched back into a spirit only, after he showed his apostles his flesh and bone body.

Yes the natural body is raised to a new and perfect resurrected body of flesh and bone and spirit, it is a spiritual body, it is made of flesh and bone with a powerful foundation of spirit that energizes the flesh and bone and gives it qualities that allow it to do things the mortal body cannot think of doing, like walking through walls, and floating in the air, etc.

Why would Jesus portray himself with flesh and bone if it were not so? as in Luke 24.

(smile),.... oh slow of heart. this is the purpose of the resurrected body, to appear and disapper at will. or as in quantum physics, the collapsing of the fields. .... :D YIKES. 1 Corinthians 15, which is one of my best scriptures.

Oh, so that is the purpose of the resurrected body? To appear and disappear at will. Wow, is that the purpose? I believe we have a much much broader understanding of the purpose for the resurrection. I will ask this question in all sincerity: Is your purpose for the resurrection because you have to have the body of Jesus appearing and disappearing in order for your theology to work? Sorry, the bible does not share your theology. After the resurrection Jesus was only shown in his body of flesh and bone. Show me a scripture that shows Jesus switching to a spirit only. Look forward to your reply.

now you have two seperate God's sitting next to each other.
Well, that is what the scriptures say:
Mark 16:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Remember your words: I only believe what the bible say. Well believe it then.

handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

You do this often to support your theology. You have bolded "for a spirit". But failed to tell the truth. The true is this:
"for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, AS YOU SEE ME HAVE. If this is difficult, Jesus is telling his apostles that he is not just a spirit, which they thought he was, no Jesus was telling them that hevhas a body of flesh and bones.

if so how is he as one person don't know his own return date.... DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW ..
I already know why. It is because they are 2 separate entities. God knows, but Jesus does not, yet. It is all in the bible. Like you say, I only believe what the bible say. Let me show you:
Matthew 24:36-37 King James Version (KJV)
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will have to quote me a scripture after the resurrection that shows that Jesus switched back into a spirit only, after he showed his apostles his flesh and bone body.
LOL, he never switch back, Greg do you know what GLORIFICATION is? I guess not, listen, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

do you understand what, "being in the form of God" means? if not, his nature is the same, never changing, GOD. but he was, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). so how could God be G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') and still be God? exacellent question 101G. answer, Just Root out the word "FORM", G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') and you will have your answer.... :D. ... he's the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh... (spirit), see Luke 24:39 ... maybe.... lol, oh this is so good.

now when you know that, (which I have told you), then you can understand him as this, listen, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." Now what is the Father's OWN-SELF?.... John 4:24a.... :D BINGO. but hold up on that car wash 101G, Jesus said, in Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit, (small case s in spirit), hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." a spirit? and spirit here is small cased...... My God have they got it by now? let us help them again, notice the small case in God almighty "spirit", and NOT, "Spirit". a familiar verse, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

"my spirit", is this not Almight God, the LORD, the Spirit, per John 4:24a..... :D, boy oh boy I love this, God put information right in your face and one still cannot see. now watch the "spirit", small case

#1. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
#2. Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

so who poured out his, his, spirit/Spirit on pentecost? well lets see..... Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses."
HOLD it Peter, the apostle of God, his spokesman, who raised up Jesus? lets have another look see. John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." and what temple was he speaking of?, John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." Uh O........ so it was Jesus /God who raised up his Body, or, are you calling the Lord Jesus a lier? God forbid, I hope not....
Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear." say WHAT? he has shed, or poured out. remember God, the Lord almight back in Joel said that he, he, would pour out HIS, HIS spirit. lets see it one more time, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

God said that he was going to pour out his spirit, but did not the Lord Jesus is the ONE who is pouring out HIS, HIS, spirit? yes, because "shed Forth means pour out,

Shed Forth: G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-che'-ō) v. ἐκχύνω ekchuno (ek-chï '-nō) [by variation]
1. to pour forth.
2. (figuratively) to bestow.
[from G1537 and cheo “to pour”]
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill
Root(s): G1537

Pour out, what did the Father... the Lord say in Joel 2:28a "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh. BINGO.... game over, and it was the Lord Jesus who POURED OUT his spirit. again the Father/LORD/the ordinal First is the SAME one person who is the Son/Lord/the ordinal Last, only "SHARED" in flesh as Phil 2:6 states. BINGO. did you not hear Jesus say , Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

and, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

the First and..... and ....the Last, if that sound like two separate and distinct persons? well let us put that lie to rest... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ALSO? .... ALSO?... the same one person.... :eek: YIKES.

now Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" well that three persons theory just went out the door. for who poured out his spirit, the Holy Ghost on Pentecost.... the LORD... Jesus the Christ, according to Joel 2:28... Uh O the three persons caught again. :(

Lord will when they learn? I suggest, no we suggest one re-read this post again.

THIS IS WHY I PERFER THE KJV TRANSLATION, FOR IT HAS ALL THE LITTLE GOLDEN NUGGETS IN IT. :D

O the beauity of "Diversified Oneness"... the ordinal First, Jesus/Father/LORD.... the ordinal Last, Jesus/Son/Lord. my oh my.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, he never switch back, Greg do you know what GLORIFICATION is? I guess not, listen, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

do you understand what, "being in the form of God" means? if not, his nature is the same, never changing, GOD. but he was, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). so how could God be G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') and still be God? exacellent question 101G. answer, Just Root out the word "FORM", G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') and you will have your answer.... :D. ... he's the EQUAL "SHARE" of himself in flesh... (spirit), see Luke 24:39 ... maybe.... lol, oh this is so good.

now when you know that, (which I have told you), then you can understand him as this, listen, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." Now what is the Father's OWN-SELF?.... John 4:24a.... :D BINGO. but hold up on that car wash 101G, Jesus said, in Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit, (small case s in spirit), hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." a spirit? and spirit here is small cased...... My God have they got it by now? let us help them again, notice the small case in God almighty "spirit", and NOT, "Spirit". a familiar verse, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

"my spirit", is this not Almight God, the LORD, the Spirit, per John 4:24a..... :D, boy oh boy I love this, God put information right in your face and one still cannot see. now watch the "spirit", small case

#1. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."
#2. Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

so who poured out his, his, spirit/Spirit on pentecost? well lets see..... Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses."
HOLD it Peter, the apostle of God, his spokesman, who raised up Jesus? lets have another look see. John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." and what temple was he speaking of?, John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." Uh O........ so it was Jesus /God who raised up his Body, or, are you calling the Lord Jesus a lier? God forbid, I hope not....
Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear." say WHAT? he has shed, or poured out. remember God, the Lord almight back in Joel said that he, he, would pour out HIS, HIS spirit. lets see it one more time, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

God said that he was going to pour out his spirit, but did not the Lord Jesus is the ONE who is pouring out HIS, HIS, spirit? yes, because "shed Forth means pour out,

Shed Forth: G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-che'-ō) v. ἐκχύνω ekchuno (ek-chï '-nō) [by variation]
1. to pour forth.
2. (figuratively) to bestow.
[from G1537 and cheo “to pour”]
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill
Root(s): G1537

Pour out, what did the Father... the Lord say in Joel 2:28a "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh. BINGO.... game over, and it was the Lord Jesus who POURED OUT his spirit. again the Father/LORD/the ordinal First is the SAME one person who is the Son/Lord/the ordinal Last, only "SHARED" in flesh as Phil 2:6 states. BINGO. did you not hear Jesus say , Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."

and, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

the First and..... and ....the Last, if that sound like two separate and distinct persons? well let us put that lie to rest... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." ALSO? .... ALSO?... the same one person.... :eek: YIKES.

now Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" well that three persons theory just went out the door. for who poured out his spirit, the Holy Ghost on Pentecost.... the LORD... Jesus the Christ, according to Joel 2:28... Uh O the three persons caught again. :(

Lord will when they learn? I suggest, no we suggest one re-read this post again.

THIS IS WHY I PERFER THE KJV TRANSLATION, FOR IT HAS ALL THE LITTLE GOLDEN NUGGETS IN IT. :D

O the beauity of "Diversified Oneness"... the ordinal First, Jesus/Father/LORD.... the ordinal Last, Jesus/Son/Lord. my oh my.

PICJAG
All of your scholarship and the pouring out of his spirit and he is the first and the last does not overcome the fact that Jesus has a body of flesh and bone and sits on the right hand of God in the heavens today. There is far too much scritpure that declares this, you cannot refute what Jesus says.
In Luke 24:37 the apostles supposed Jesus was a spirit, right?
BUT HE WAS NOT!!!!!!!
In Luke 24: Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. YIKES, JESUS TELLS US HIS FORM IS FLESH AND BONE. IS JESUS KIDDING US??????

In this same body of resurrected flesh and bone, he went into heaven, and an angel even tells us that it is in this same resurrected body that Jesus will return.
Acts 1:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

AND Jesus also tells us at least one thing he will be doing in heaven:
Mark 16:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

I believe that when Jesus comes again, we will be able to see his hands and feet and know by the marks left by the crucifiction that he is the Christ, the Son of God. He will eat and drink the fruit of the vine again with us and the millenium will get under way. It will be a glorious day, as Jesus takes over the government of the world.

So get used to it, Jesus is a resurrected Man with a perfect resurrected body of flesh and bone, and he went into heaven with his body, and he will come a second time with his body, and he will govern this world as a Man with a body of flesh and bone, and all that are to be governed will have perfect bodies of flesh and bone too. That is what the resurrection is all about, right?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of your scholarship and the pouring out of his spirit and he is the first and the last does not overcome the fact that Jesus has a body of flesh and bone and sits on the right hand of God in the heavens today. There is far too much scritpure that declares this, you cannot refute what Jesus says.
In Luke 24:37 the apostles supposed Jesus was a spirit, right?
first thanks for the reply, second, my, my, my, when will you lean. natural flesh is not the same as the resurrected flesh, and it has no blood. no need to go over the same thing.

third, what the Lord Jesus said, and you UNDERSTANDING what he said is a differen animal.... :eek: YIKES! the Lord Jesus is not sitting next to anyone... oh well. but lets expose your ignorance of the UNDERSTANDING again. inRevelation 4:11 it states, "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." so Gregory, who created all things, notice it said "CREATED" all things. A. was this the Father, or B. the Son. and remember onoy ONE sit on the throne, listen, Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

now Gregory, who is as you say is sitting?. and in Revelation chapter 5 the same one is sitting, and one was standing. so who was sitting? A. the Father, or B. the son? with your answer we can end this quickly.

Your answer please... A, or B?

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds." 1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another." 1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory." 1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:" 1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

a spiritual body is not a Natural body, I guess you didn't read that. the body that rose is not the body that died, do you understand that? if not listen,
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."

see Gregory, the body that was sown is not the body to be.... 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" (listen to the next two verse, especially verse 37 below......)
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"

1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" BINGO.

if you cannot believe the bible, I feel sorry for you.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, my, my, my, when will you lean. natural flesh is not the same as the resurrected flesh, and it has no blood. no need to go over the same thing.
Now you are telling the truth. Natural flesh is not the same as the resurrected flesh. That is correct, but it is resurrected flesh and bone (Jesus did not say blood). IOW after Jesus was resurrected, if he had stepped onto a weight machine he would have registered 180 pounds (just guessing). A spirit would have weighed nothing.

So thank you for knowing the difference between natural flesh and bone, and resurrected flesh and bone.

the Lord Jesus is not sitting next to anyone.
Then you obviously either skip over these bible scriptures or you do not believe what it says. Here are 2 scriptures that say Jesus is sitting next to his Father in heaven:
Matthew 26:64
Mark 14:62

oh well. but lets expose your ignorance of the UNDERSTANDING again. inRevelation 4:11 it states, "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." so Gregory, who created all things, notice it said "CREATED" all things. A. was this the Father, or B. the Son. and remember onoy ONE sit on the throne, listen, Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

Well now, this is a bit interesting, because "he that sat on the throne" in Revelations 4 & 5 is God the Father, and he that is standing in front of the throne is Jesus (the Lamb), the only one that could open the book that was given to him from "he that sat on the throne".
We know that "he that sat on the throne" is the creator of all things. There is no question about that. But here is the mystery. We believe that God the Father, and His Son Jesus both existed at the time of the creation of the earth. God the Father, the same one "who sat on the throne" in Rev. 4&5 is the Master Creator, but He gave all power and authority to create to his Son Jesus. Like a "developer" of a project would be God the Father, and He authorized a "project contractor" who is Jesus to do the actual work on the project.

So "he that sat on the throne", God the Father, is the one that developed the earth project and can be called the creator. Jesus is the project contractor and did the actual work of creation. This is the interesting mystery: They can both be called creators. And so I can see how you are confused.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a spiritual body is not a Natural body, I guess you didn't read that. the body that rose is not the body that died, do you understand that? if not listen,
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."

see Gregory, the body that was sown is not the body to be.... 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" (listen to the next two verse, especially verse 37 below......)
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"

1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" BINGO.

if you cannot believe the bible, I feel sorry for you.

PICJAG
There is no doubt that the body that is laid in the grave will not be the same body that is raised in the resurrection. The body in the grave is what the bible calls the "natural" body. It is made of mortal flesh and bone and blood.

The body that is raised in the resurrection will be made up of flesh and bone, infused with spirit that takes the place of blood. That is why they say the body that is laid down is "natural" and the body raised is "spiritual". It still has flesh and bone, but it is infused with spirit to give it immortality and eternal life.

This resurrected body of flesh and bone and spirit is the same body that Jesus showed his apostles, and they handled him and were amazed that he was actually alive with a flesh body, one that had mass and could eat and enjoy an dinner sitting around a table, but could also be so mobile as to transport itself into heaven and walk through walls. What a wonderful body our resurrected bodies will be.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are telling the truth. Natural flesh is not the same as the resurrected flesh. That is correct, but it is resurrected flesh and bone (Jesus did not say blood). IOW after Jesus was resurrected, if he had stepped onto a weight machine he would have registered 180 pounds (just guessing). A spirit would have weighed nothing.

So thank you for knowing the difference between natural flesh and bone, and resurrected flesh and bone.

Then you obviously either skip over these bible scriptures or you do not believe what it says. Here are 2 scriptures that say Jesus is sitting next to his Father in heaven:
Matthew 26:64
Mark 14:62

Well now, this is a bit interesting, because "he that sat on the throne" in Revelations 4 & 5 is God the Father, and he that is standing in front of the throne is Jesus (the Lamb), the only one that could open the book that was given to him from "he that sat on the throne".
We know that "he that sat on the throne" is the creator of all things. There is no question about that. But here is the mystery. We believe that God the Father, and His Son Jesus both existed at the time of the creation of the earth. God the Father, the same one "who sat on the throne" in Rev. 4&5 is the Master Creator, but He gave all power and authority to create to his Son Jesus. Like a "developer" of a project would be God the Father, and He authorized a "project contractor" who is Jesus to do the actual work on the project.

So "he that sat on the throne", God the Father, is the one that developed the earth project and can be called the creator. Jesus is the project contractor and did the actual work of creation. This is the interesting mystery: They can both be called creators. And so I can see how you are confused.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no one sitting next to anyone. Matthew 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."
CAN YOU READ? lol, lol, lol, listen, "the right hand of power," lol, lol, my God when will they EVER LEARN. he is in POWER, all of it... lol, lol, lol, ... :eek: YIKES!. you should have never used those two scriptures, oh well...

now we're going to reveal something to you abut that POWER of God, listen.... 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

why?.... because heJesus is the Spirit... listen, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." .... (smile)... :D YIKES!.

what you need to do is go back and re-learn the bible... and do the first principle of God... Hebrews 5:12-14.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt that the body that is laid in the grave will not be the same body that is raised in the resurrection. The body in the grave is what the bible calls the "natural" body. It is made of mortal flesh and bone and blood.

The body that is raised in the resurrection will be made up of flesh and bone, infused with spirit that takes the place of blood. That is why they say the body that is laid down is "natural" and the body raised is "spiritual". It still has flesh and bone, but it is infused with spirit to give it immortality and eternal life.

This resurrected body of flesh and bone and spirit is the same body that Jesus showed his apostles, and they handled him and were amazed that he was actually alive with a flesh body, one that had mass and could eat and enjoy an dinner sitting around a table, but could also be so mobile as to transport itself into heaven and walk through walls. What a wonderful body our resurrected bodies will be.
Alive how?.... (smile)..... as said, not with blood... :p .. but the Spirit....... you're trying to learn... so stick around you might pick up some knowledge...for the Life of natural flesh is blood, which our resurrected Lord don't have.... BINGO.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[/QUOTEfirst thanks for the reply, second, there is no one sitting next to anyone. Matthew 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Here]r the reply, second, there is no one sitting next to anyone. Matthew 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."
CAN YOU READ? lol, lol, lol, listen, "the right hand of power," lol, lol, my God when will they EVER LEARN. he is in POWER, all of it... lol, lol, lol, ... :eek: YIKES!. you should have never used those two scriptures, oh well...

now we're going to reveal something to you abut that POWER of God, listen.... 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God."

why?.... because heJesus is

There are referenced in the bible that Jesus is the "right hand" of God. Meaning metaphorically that Jesus is God's strong support. Not that Jesus is God's literal right hand. So in some scriptures you can see that "right hand" is used metaphorically.

In the case of Matthew 26:64 it is not metaphorical. Jesus is telling the Jews where he is going, and what they are going to see, and we believe it is literal. It is Jesus saying that he is going to heaven and he was going to be "sitting" on the right hand of power. "Power" is another name for God. (see Acts 7:56)

The other thing is that you are saying that there is nobody going to be "sitting" around anywhere. Well, the scripture uses the word "sitting", so I am going to use the normal definition and believe what the bible says and not you. IOW you cannot get around the word "sitting"

There is no doubt that Christ is the power and wisdom of God. Just does nothing to disprove that God's "right hand or arm", his power and his wisdom, Jesus, is going to "sit" on His right hand awaiting for the second coming.

What should Matthew have used: Jesus said, you will see me floating in heaven. You will see me moving around in heaven. So I hope you see that "sitting" is a good word, as "sitting" on thrones.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alive how?.... (smile)..... as said, not with blood... :p .. but the Spirit....... you're trying to learn... so stick around you might pick up some knowledge...for the Life of natural flesh is blood, which our resurrected Lord don't have.... BINGO.

PICJAG
This is resurrection 101, it is certainly not a graduate course in resurrection. So the natural body is flesh and bone and blood. The resurrected body is flesh and bone and eternal spirit, that infuses eternal life into the resurrected body. Jesus has such a body, he taught us very well from the scriptures. Several good examples. How did you enjoy the freshman course?