JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm asking people, christian to examine their ownselves, STOP, just for a moment and think, or consider, "that maybe I'm in ERROR?".
No all I say is go ask Jesus, if you want the truth you will find it in Him, but than you would have to believe He is real, and not a figment of your imagination, and "untill a man comes to the realization that He himself knows nothing he is unteachable" problem with men they think because they study they know it all, so they leave Christ out, a man filled with himself leaves no place for Christ

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No all I say is go ask Jesus, if you want the truth you will find it in Him, but than you would have to believe He is real, and not a figment of your imagination, and "untill a man comes to the realization that He himself knows nothing he is unteachable" problem with men they think because they study they know it all, so they leave Christ out, a man filled with himself leaves no place for Christ
not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
0ne study, not to know it all, but one study to be approved of God, to receive his revelation. the word of God must be revealed unto you.

Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people."Isaiah 28:12 "To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear."Isaiah 28:13 "But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QUOTE]

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

first, did you hear yourself? "Jesus is God the Creator. He is also "the Son of God", "God the Father".

don't you know that we have only ONE FATHER, who is Creator, Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?"

Jesus is CREATOR, meaning he's the Father. and Jesus is the Son, the Saviour. it's the same one person...... ok, you say Jesus is the creator, and he's also the Son of of God, whom you calls the Father. well tell us how is Jesus the Father, and yet his own Son?.... well, especially, if they are separate and distinct PERSONS.... :eek: YIKES!. cain't wait to hear that answer.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Satan is still keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God".
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
well one thing I say about you, you do have a spirit...... (smile)..... lol.... and that spirit got you doing it's work... :eek: YIKES! ... lol.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

I have heard a couple of times today, the Holy Spirit Guide you. Good, but many have no clue who the Holy Spirit is. this where many fail. scripture,
James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
(OK, that seem stringt forward, but many don't know who God is.) yes, I said it, and here's why.
James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."
James 1:7 "For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord."
James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

if one believe that the Holy Spirit, "the one who guides us" is some third person, no wonder they are still in darkness. you don't know who to ask, why? James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts."

you ask amiss, and another word for amiss is "unknowingly"... BINGO, meaning you don't know God. wham! ...... :eek: YIKES!.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well one thing I say about you, you do have a spirit...... (smile)..... lol.... and that spirit got you doing it's work... :eek: YIKES! ... lol.

PICJAG
You never deal with the subject. You ALWAYS SMOKESCREEN!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"
Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people."
Isaiah 28:12 "To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear."
Isaiah 28:13 "But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."

many cannot put together scripture.... and come to the truth. God by his prophet Isaiah said, "here a little, and there a little:" yesterday, we was speaking on who is the "intercessor" in another topic, and it hits right here as to who Jesus, the Lord is. we know that the Spirit/God, the Holy Spirit is the intercessor for us according to Romans 8:26 & 27 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." 27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."
so clearly, according to the scriptures, the Holy Ghost, the "Spirit", who God is... per John 4:24a is the intercessor.

now this is where GOD is saying, "here a little, and there a little:". another word for intercessor is .... that's right, "Mediator". scripture, Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator."
Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." WHY IS THIS? answer, Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," HIMSELF?... HIMSELF? lets see it, Isaiah 59:16 "And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him."
the ARM of GOD is the MEDIATOR... "HIMSELF". this is revealed by God in the book of Revelation. lets see THIS, there was NO MAN TO INTERCEDE. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?"Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." bingo, no man WAS ABLE, SO GOD DID IT, only God was able to. and as MEDIATOR, it is he HIMSELF as the diversity of himself, who mediates. which means he's our "ADVOCATE", 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" and guess what advocate means.... that right .... "COMFORTOR". for the definition of Advocate is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

YES, our advocate is our "Comforter" and who is the Comforter..... that's right Jesus, the only true God....

see, this is what Isaiah from God was saying, "here a little, and there a little:". and when we put it all together, we get one picture, the Truth, the Spirit, God, JESUS......... can it get any plainer than that?

we have used OT scripture, NT scripture, and both together, we still get the ONE picture....... JESUS, God the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG

PS. Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."

we got to get off the "similac"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While understanding a Post I made in, "Are Jehovah’s Witness Christians?", Post #375. this give us a basic understanding of the Lord Jesus as the ordinal Last in Natural Flesh, as a man and in Resurrected flesh as God.

this is why I, as said, prefer the KJV translation, for it give the correct understanding for proper research, so that the Holy Spirit, God himself can teach us.

no, I'm not promoting the KIJV, but it's the best imo, that's out there on the market.

with that said, the KJV is just full of little nugget that are mind blowing full of revelation. example. John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

here again "YOU" is audience relevance, meaning he, the Lord Jesus, is speaking to them, his disciples. and after he went to the Father, he said, "and come again unto you." you, here means his disciples of the day. and he said it again,

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (YOU here is audience relevance). the disciples of the day.
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did, on the day of Pentecoast. starting to make his enemies his footstool. and our brother Stephen witness it, Acts 7:55 "But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,"

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the flesh and bone resurrection body could go through closed doors also

Where is Jesus' blood now?
Jesus's blood has been replaced by pure spirit. So his make-up now, as he sits on the right hand of the Father is flesh and bone and spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus's blood has been replaced by pure spirit. So his make-up now, as he sits on the right hand of the Father is flesh and bone and spirit.
that's right the Lord Jesus have no blood, not in his resurrected Body, for that flesh and bone is "CHANGED", not the NATURAL BODY, driven or sustained by Blood. supportive scripture, Leviticus 17:11 "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."
and,
Leviticus 17:14 "For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."

no blood can enter heaven, but flesh and ... bone can. Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." WHAT'S MISSING? ... "BLOOD.

now I'm about to open some eyes, just as the Lord Jesus was missing, (of any blood), listen what is said about the FIRST man ... Adam,
Genesis 2:22 "And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man."
Genesis 2:23 "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." HOLD IT, what was missing? answer, "BLOOD OF MY BLOOD?" ..... :D BINGO. Adam, when God created him on day three, he had no BLOOD. read the scripture again. that's was one of the reason why I knew Adam was made on day three instead of day six..... :rolleyes: ain't the bible grand when one have the Holy Ghost teaching them...

you got it right Gregory, no blood.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO, that's right, by "Spirit", the Holy Spirit, John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (man what a revelation there, but onto the revelation about the "Spirit" that replaced the blood... lets continue,
John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."

WHAT IS THE "FATHER'S OWNSELF?" answer, Spirit.... per John 4:24a. and that "Spirit is sent into all the earth. supportive scripture, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." BINGO, and that sending occurred on the DAY of PENTECOST. BINGO.

oh how easy the bible is to understand. again you got it right again Gregory... pure "Spirit", God himself.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"
Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people."
Isaiah 28:12 "To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear."
Isaiah 28:13 "But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken."

many cannot put together scripture.... and come to the truth. God by his prophet Isaiah said, "here a little, and there a little:" yesterday, we was speaking on who is the "intercessor" in another topic, and it hits right here as to who Jesus, the Lord is. we know that the Spirit/God, the Holy Spirit is the intercessor for us according to Romans 8:26 & 27 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." 27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."
so clearly, according to the scriptures, the Holy Ghost, the "Spirit", who God is... per John 4:24a is the intercessor.

now this is where GOD is saying, "here a little, and there a little:". another word for intercessor is .... that's right, "Mediator". scripture, Galatians 3:19 "Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator."
Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." WHY IS THIS? answer, Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," HIMSELF?... HIMSELF? lets see it, Isaiah 59:16 "And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him."
the ARM of GOD is the MEDIATOR... "HIMSELF". this is revealed by God in the book of Revelation. lets see THIS, there was NO MAN TO INTERCEDE. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals."Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?"Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." bingo, no man WAS ABLE, SO GOD DID IT, only God was able to. and as MEDIATOR, it is he HIMSELF as the diversity of himself, who mediates. which means he's our "ADVOCATE", 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" and guess what advocate means.... that right .... "COMFORTOR". for the definition of Advocate is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

YES, our advocate is our "Comforter" and who is the Comforter..... that's right Jesus, the only true God....

see, this is what Isaiah from God was saying, "here a little, and there a little:". and when we put it all together, we get one picture, the Truth, the Spirit, God, JESUS......... can it get any plainer than that?

we have used OT scripture, NT scripture, and both together, we still get the ONE picture....... JESUS, God the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG

PS. Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."

we got to get off the "similac"
It seems we disagree on about everything to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

For instance: For us, when it is talking in Isaiah of 'here a little, there a little', we believe that God will give information to the prophets and the people as they are able to contain it. Sometimes it is 'here a little, there a little' but by and by God will give you all that you need to know to be saved.

The entire Isaiah scripture that you referenced is talking about revelation given to men. We will be given 'line upon line', and 'precept upon precept', 'here a little, there a little'. Sometimes it is difficult for God to tell men all that he knows all at one time, and so he teaches us,'line upon line', 'precept upon precept', 'here a little, there a little' until we have the knowledge that God wants us to have and we embrace it all and live the precepts we have been given.

I am not sure how you are using the phrase, 'a little here, and a little there', I am not able to follow what you are trying to say.

The 3 members of the Godhead are God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. They are all separate and distinct entities, and they all can act as if they are God. So it becomes confusing sometimes when Jesus talks of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes it is as.if he is the Holy Spirit. Some times it is as if he is not the Holy Spirit. That is because each member of the Godhead can act for the Godhead and they if you saw one of them, you would really not know if it was God the Father, or God the Son or God the Holy Spirit, unless they tell you who they are. I believe that each one of them can act in the name of all of them also, making it even more difficult to keep them apart. But we believe they are apart from each other despite their movements among men.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gregory, there is no three members in the Godhead, listen.
well lets teach some more. a question was asked, "who is the WE in", John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." here is that same answer in another way,

John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."
there is the "WITH" again.. as in John 1:1 the Word was "With" God, and John 1:1c, "and was God...... and the first "with" the last. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." meaning that the First, the Father, the Root, the Alpha, the Beginning is also the Last the Son...... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." THIS IS THE "WE" IN JOHN 14:23. BINGO.

oh how easy it is to understand "diversity" of God.

that we is "he", the ordinal FIRST, LORD/FATHER, and the ordinal LAST, Lord/SON....... the ONE TRUE GOD, the Lord JESUS, the Holy Spirit..... :eek: YIKES!.

NOW, as for the, "HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE", answer...... "SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES". just that simple, put scriptures together to get the full picture. this is what I do.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
apperently you don't know. A. the Lord Jesus died a natural Life with blood, from the flesh. for the body without the "spirit" is dead.... :)

B. "When he was resurrected?" ERROR, when his "Body", was resurrect.... lol, lol. he, the spirit was not resurrected.... for the "spirit", went to hell to preach to the spirit in prison, see 1 Peter 3:19.

are you asking me? ... LOL... o_O

PICJAG
You are right, the spirit is eternal, for Jesus and everyone else. Jesus went to hell to preach in his spirit body.

So yes, I was asking if you know where Jesus's natural body went, or what happened to it?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, the spirit is eternal, for Jesus and everyone else. Jesus went to hell to preach in his spirit body.

So yes, I was asking if you know where Jesus's natural body went, or what happened to it?
first thanks for the reply, second, the bible tells us... it was "CHANGED". 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

now understand this, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

hoped that helped.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well lets teach some more. a question was asked, "who is the WE in", John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." here is that same answer in another way,

there is the "WITH" again.. as in John 1:1 the Word was "With" God, and John 1:1c, "and was God...... and the first "with" the last. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." meaning that the First, the Father, the Root, the Alpha, the Beginning is also the Last the Son...... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." THIS IS THE "WE" IN JOHN 14:23. BINGO.

that we is "he", the ordinal FIRST, LORD/FATHER, and the ordinal LAST, Lord/SON....... the ONE TRUE GOD, the Lord JESUS, the Holy Spirit..... :eek: YIKES!.

NOW, as for the, "HERE A LITTLE THERE A LITTLE", answer...... "SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES". just that simple, put scriptures together to get the full picture. this is what I do.

PICJAG
You used John 17:5 to prove that 'we' means 1. But the word 'with' stopped your proof, because 'with' proves plurality. You cannot be 'with' someone and have just 1 person standing there. There must at least be 2.

The name 'I am the first, and I am also the last' does refer to Jesus, and Jesus only. God the Father, however, is not the First and the Last.
God the Father is a separate and distinct entity from Jesus. God the Father is the father of Jesus. Mary is Jesus's mother. The scriptures are too full of this concept, straight forward and no nonsense. No looking at the Greek or Hebrew, no studying necessary because of the plainness of the bible. So all your study of 'diversified' and 'ordinal' and all the other studies you have made are worthless, because the bible just comes right out and says it. Jesus is the Son of God, Mary is his mother, you cannot refute it. Or you risk refuting the bible itself, and you take your study and learning and pit it against the bible.

How do you not reconcile Mary as Jesus's mother? There are at least 5

PICJAG

No matter how you spin it, 'we' is never 'one' unless it is one in purpose.

No matter how you spin it, 'with' always signifies plural, never singular.

Here a little, there a little, is referring to the collection of knowledge. Thats how we use it. I'm not sure how you use it.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, the bible tells us... it was "CHANGED". 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

now understand this, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."
1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."
1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."
1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"
1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

hoped that helped.

PICJAG
We both agree that the body laid down in the grave is not going to raise as it was laid down. It will raise, but it will be different. It was laid a natural body, but raised a spiritual body. However, as Jesus is our example, the resurrected body is flesh and bone and infused with pure spirit. Spirit takes the place of blood, making the resurrected body an eternal entity that looks and functions just like Jesus does today.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
You used John 17:5 to prove that 'we' means 1. But the word 'with' stopped your proof, because 'with' proves plurality. You cannot be 'with' someone and have just 1 person standing there. There must at least be 2.
ERROR, not 1 in cardinal number, but 1 in Ordinal number, that's your first deadly mistake.. understand God is a plurality of himself in Ordinal, not cardinal. that right there alone eliminates the "with" as two separate and distinct persons. learn what G243 allos states, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. do you know what this means? now if you don't ask, because I have explained this many times.

The name 'I am the first, and I am also the last' does refer to Jesus, and Jesus only. God the Father, however, is not the First and the Last.
Another ERROR on your part. STOP RIGHT THERE, HERE IS ALL OF YOUR MISTAKES ROLLED INTO ONE. listen and learn. the First and the last is the numerical difference of the same one person JESUS, but it's describing JESUS as the equal "Share" of himself in flesh. look at the definition above for G243 allos.

let break it down for the last time.. "WITH", the First/Father, "WITH" the Last/Son. what did G243 states, 1. a numerical difference/SHARE or WITH. and 2. the same SORT/PERSON. now watch and learn

scripture #1. a numerical difference/SHARE, which explain the "With"... Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
"I" and "he" are single person designations, (ONE PERSON). but the First is "WITH" the Last..... what do this mean? answer it's the SAME ONE PERSON "diversified", or SHARED of his ownself. the First is the LORD/Father,/Spirit and this ONE PERSON is the G243 Allos/ANOTHER of himself in Flesh, the Lord/Son/spirit. form the OT perspective, he is to come as the ordinal Last/the Son, his, the First/LORD own equal "share", meaning his OWN "ARM" in flesh, per Isaiah 63:5, and Isaiah 53. and this "EQUAL SHARE", per Phil 2:6 came according to John 1:1

now lets compare the LORD/First, with, the Lord/Son the Last.
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
so the first is "WITH" the Last correct...... is this two separate and distinct persons? no... the verse said, "I", and "he". but the First is "with" the Last. this is the numerical difference that G243 Allos speak of, and G243 Allos states "the SAME SORT", meaning the same person, which Isaiah 41:4 clearly points out. NOW LETS CLEARLY SEE THIS AS ONE PERSON SHARED,

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO.
this same one person who is the FIRST/LORD, is "ALSO" the LAST/Lord. my God do I have to sing it to you? now Gregory, as you said, "But the word 'with' stopped your proof, because 'with' proves plurality". no, it do not, as I always been saying God is a plurality of HIMSELF, which stops your proof that God is a three person being, listen to what you said, "You cannot be 'with' someone and have just 1 person standing there. There must at least be 2". you have no understanding of the term itself. listen and LEARN, "With", 1. accompanied by (another person or thing). THIS IS WHAT YOU ONLY KNOW, AND THAT'S WHERE YOU FAIL AT. listen to it's second definition, 2. possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment. possessing, do this sound familiar Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." ... :eek: YIKES. possessed me? the personification of God's OWN Wisdom, yes the Christ.... now his power, ... his "OWN" ARM, listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

now we have his, God, "WISDOM", and his, God, "ARM, meaning his "POWER", so lets put both in prospective by SCRIPTURE. Listen and Learn, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." ther both of them is, CHRIST is God, his POWER, and Wisdom, Manifestes.

now more education, do you understand the term "OF" here? if not get edified, "OF"...my source, Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, watch and learn, "of" translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

do you know what that means? it's the same one person, here Wisdom and Power "of" the same one person, why, because it translates the genitive case of nouns, God = power, God = Wisdom, the SAME one PERSON, who in flesh MANIFESTED. again, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." BINGO. the same one Person... God, Thomas said it best, "My Lord, ..... who?.... My Lord, as in Psalms 110:1, "My Lord...... and what else Thomas? My "GOD". BINGO. clear as day. My Lord, (the Son), in flesh, SEEN. the Objective, (Isaiah 63:5). and my God, (Spirit), the Subjective, UN-SEEN, the Father, LORD. oh my God how clear can you be.

Wisdom is the personification of GOD in FLESH, meaning the Christ, the Son. and as the definition states, that which is "Subjective", is what you cannot see... ABSTRACT... God the Spirit, as one poster states, (the one in eternity)... (smile). but that what you can see, "the objective", Flesh and Bone is "Concrete.... the CHRIST, who is the IMAGE to Come, the NEW MAN, or the Last, the Ordinal Last Adam, that one can see, concrete. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." to come?, to come? yes, that's why the "we" and the "US" in Genesis 1:26 is to Come because Genesis 1:27 the very next verse confirm his plurality of, of, of, ONE in the OT, again, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

My God if you cannot get it now, I leave you to the Master teacher, the Holy Spirit. I have showed it to you from the north, east, west, and the south. all I can say now is you, re-read all my post on this subject in various posts, else, if you cannot learn this, I suggest you go to God in prayer, and ask in Faith. I have put it as plain as day, but I cannot help you to understand, that's on you.

so bon appetit .... :D

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:
Another ERROR on your part. STOP RIGHT THERE, HERE IS ALL OF YOUR MISTAKES ROLLED INTO ONE. listen and learn. the First and the last is the numerical difference of the same one person JESUS, but it's describing JESUS as the equal "Share" of himself in flesh. look at the definition above for G243 allos.
I have said many times that "the first and the last" refers to Jesus and I believe that. Jesus is the first, and Jesus is the last. OK, I got that. So why does Jesus continually refer to HIS FATHER, and HIS GOD?

If Jesus is the first God and the last God, and he is the only ONE GOD:
1) then who is this GOD HE PRAYS TO? (Matthew 6:9)
2) then who is this GOD HE SAYS IS GREATER THAN HE? (notice not equal, but greater - John 14:28)
3) then who is this GOD WHO JESUS SAID HAD FORSAKEN HIM ON THE CROSS? (notice his name Eloi, which is single for Elohim
- Mark 15:34)
4) then who is this GOD THAT JESUS IS ASCENDING TO - JESUS'S FATHER AND JESUS'S GOD? (John 20:17)

Can Jesus's Father and God be his diversified self?

you have no understanding of the term itself. listen and LEARN, "With", 1. accompanied by (another person or thing). THIS IS WHAT YOU ONLY KNOW, AND THAT'S WHERE YOU FAIL AT. listen to it's second definition, 2. possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.
You error, not knowing the application of "with". The first definition is obviously the one that everyone knows and uses, even translators.
It clearly defines 2 persons, one accompanying the other.
The second definition is a little trickier, but it does not prove that the possesion of an object is the same or even the same sort as the person who possesses it. For example: if I possess a car, it does not mean that that car is me, or even sort of like me. If I posess another person, it does not mean that that person is me, but it could mean that that person is sort of like me in form.
So possession does not mean 'one and the same', just like 'with' does not mean one and the same.
ju
Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." BINGO. the same one Person..
Sorry, your application is in error. This is the way you say this: the same one person is both the power and wisdom of God, and that is Jesus.
It does not mean that Christ and God are the same person. They clearly are not, see above 1) through 4). I could give you 1,000 sentences where "OF" does not mean "ONE AND THE SAME". Let me give you just one:
The king sent his son to destroy Tarsus and bring back treasure and slaves. The son is the great 'right arm' "OF" the king.
Now there is not one person in the world that would read that and say that the king and the son were the same person.

I see it clearly now.
Please answer this:
2) then who is this GOD HE SAYS IS GREATER THAN HE? (notice not equal, but greater - John 14:28)
3) then who is this GOD WHO JESUS SAID HAD FORSAKEN HIM ON THE CROSS? (notice his name Eloi, which is single for Elohim
4) then who is this GOD THAT JESUS IS ASCENDING TO - JESUS'S FATHER AND JESUS'S GOD? (John 20:17)

Answer 1), 2), 3), and 4). Thank you.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have said many times that "the first and the last" refers to Jesus and I believe that. Jesus is the first, and Jesus is the last. OK, I got that. So why does Jesus continually refer to HIS FATHER, and HIS GOD?
how many time must we tell you this? my God is me. and My Spirit is me while I'm shared/diversified in flesh.
Another ERROR on your Part, no first God... are you kidding. there is only ONE GOD, and this ONE GOD is ONE PERSON. you failed to understand G243.
You error, not knowing the application of "with". The first definition is obviously the one that everyone knows and uses, even translators.
It clearly defines 2 persons, one accompanying the other.
well LEARN the second one also. that's the proble your way instead of God's way.....
see how ignorant you are? Jesus is the Father..... my, my, my. the name of the Father is JESUS, the name of the Son is JESUS, why? because the Father, the Son are ONLY "TITLES" of the ONE person NAME... "JESUS". this is theif by ignorance, without accessory to the fact.

I see it clearly now.
Please answer this:

Answer 1), 2), 3), and 4). Thank you.

NO, no you don't see it clearly. I will not answer thos questions again.... because I have answered those same question over, and over...... so if YOU want the answers, go and re-read those Posts where they been answered...... :D YIKES!....... (smile)... I love this.

PICJAG