JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is resurrection 101, it is certainly not a graduate course in resurrection. So the natural body is flesh and bone and blood. The resurrected body is flesh and bone and eternal spirit, that infuses eternal life into the resurrected body. Jesus has such a body, he taught us very well from the scriptures. Several good examples. How did you enjoy the freshman course?
ERROR, the natural is not the body to be... listen, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

now listen real Good, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."

Gregory, all of this is basic bible study, you should have already know this...... oh well.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I AM THAT WHICH IS TO COME" = meaning God in Glorified Flesh.
God said that he will be with his people, and walk among them, and dwell in them. Supporting Scriptures: Revelation 7:9 “this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 all the angels stood round about the throne, and aboutthe elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 , Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, beunto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13 one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes”.

Verse 15. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them”. He shall dwell among his people, how? in a body, Lets see this in old testament. Leviticus 26:11“And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people”.

Exodus 29: 45 “I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God. 46 they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the LORD their God.

Now the New Testament:
Revelation 21:3 “ And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God"

What is that tabernacle of God is with men? Jesus Body, (the Objective), Concretely, took on the Nature of men flesh, bone, and was given Blood. and obtained the Essence of the human nature spirit, (the Subjective). Jesus was the essences, or the EQUAL SHARE of God in Flesh, without the attribute of, (power, Noun,G1411, dunamis). he was send, but what was sent?, that flesh, no. he represent that authority that sent it. that's why Jesus in flesh said I do nothing of myself. this is very true, he could do nothing on his own without the, (G1411, dunamis, Power). as an ambassador, an ambassador don't speak his or her own mind, but speak only what the one who sent him, or her, that they speak. we can see this today. an ambassador don't speak his own opinion in matters, but only say, or speak what the government, or authority that he represent tells him to say or speak. supporting scripture. John 7:14 "Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught. 15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? 16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him".

this is the doctrine I speak, it's not my doctrine, 101G have nothing to do with this. it's in the bible for all to see. "Diversified Oneness", is in the bible. but what many cannot understand is this, Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"
this is what many here do not understand of 101G, he speak with a "new tongue", not a different tongue, but a NEW TONGUE", meaning, you haven't heard this, "Diversified Oneness", before, hence the newness of tongue.

but the doctrine is all over the bible, but one who is not taught of the Spirit, cannot see it. we suggest one ask the Holy Spirit to teach you.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, the natural is not the body to be... listen, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:"1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body."

now listen real Good, 1 Corinthians 15:39 "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."1 Corinthians 15:40 "There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another."1 Corinthians 15:41 "There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory."1 Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"1 Corinthians 15:43 "It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:"1 Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

I do already know this. Jesus died and his natural body was laid in the tomb. When he was resurrected 3 days later, the tomb was opened and what did they find there? The tomb was empty.

What happened to Jesus's natural body. It was changed into a spiritual body, right? But this spiritual body had the ability to walk through walls, float up into the air, eat fish and honeycomb, be touched and handled to prove it had mass and not just weightless spirit, but spiritual flesh and bone and spirit.

When Jesus departed, in his spiritual flesh and bone body, the angel said he would return in like manner, which we look forward to, so we can rush to him and give him a hug and feel him with our resurrected spiritual flesh and bone body. Seriously resurrection 101.

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the flesh and bone resurrection body could go through closed doors also

Where is Jesus' blood now?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do already know this. Jesus died and his natural body was laid in the tomb. When he was resurrected 3 days later, the tomb was opened and what did they find there? The tomb was empty.
apperently you don't know. A. the Lord Jesus died a natural Life with blood, from the flesh. for the body without the "spirit" is dead.... :)

B. "When he was resurrected?" ERROR, when his "Body", was resurrect.... lol, lol. he, the spirit was not resurrected.... for the "spirit", went to hell to preach to the spirit in prison, see 1 Peter 3:19.

What happened to Jesus's natural body. It was changed into a spiritual body, right?
are you asking me? ... LOL... o_O

PICJAG

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
please let me know which one and explain your spirit in flesh and bone sitting next to the ONE Spirit, who as you say is a part of...... Uh O.

are you asking me? ...... oh well, now all hands on deck....... JESUS is God the Father and the Son... :eek: say what? if so how is he as one person don't know his own return date.... DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW .. :rolleyes: ........ BUT I'M NOT TELLING RIGHT NOW.... :p

we suggest you back over this post and get an understand as to what has been said. see, you're in a pickle now with those three person, one sitting next to the other when they suppose to be ONE and the same Spirit. oh when will they learn?.

well I'm waiting to hear this reply.

PICJAG

You make me laugh, :D

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make me laugh, :D
(smile)....... lol, lol, lol, Good, because it's no laughing matter when one comes before the Judgment seat of christ when one must give account. so I agree, laugh as much as one can NOW...... before it's too late..... get in a good belly washer. ain't God GREAT... lol.... sorry about that laugh.

PICJAG

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(smile)....... lol, lol, lol, Good, because it's no laughing matter when one comes before the Judgment seat of christ when one must give account. so I agree, laugh as much as one can NOW...... before it's too late..... get in a good belly washer. ain't God GREAT... lol.... sorry about that laugh.

PICJAG
And that is one of the few things we agree on. But Ill be happy with the first resurrection than there will be no judgement.

Reactions: 101G

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the flesh and bone resurrection body could go through closed doors also

Where is Jesus' blood now?
In the Body of Christ connecting it to the Head! But then comes the question as to where are the members of the Body of Christ? Are some claiming something that they really do not possess?

DancesWithGnostics

Nov 6, 2020
Waco
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where are the members of the Body of Christ?

Some of us are here on earth, Amadeus, and some are in Heaven.

But the blood of Christ has been appearing in eucharists for 2000 years - there must be almost an infinite amount - Methodists believe in a Real Presence, but do not try to explain it with any X-substantiation.

As to whether anyone is claiming something that they really do not possess - I don't know.

"Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" - but flesh and bone can - so it is said...

Holy Blood, Holy Grail...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friend,
I will respond and hope you are able to understand in a measure in spite of whether or not you agree

Some of us are here on earth, Amadeus, and some are in Heaven.
The earth I see very often in the scriptures, is the little lump of dirt which comprises the body of each
person born to woman. You, however, are speaking of planet Earth, the ball on the surface of
which all of our little bodies dwell. That Earth is measured according to men with circumference of about 25,000 miles.

Where is the Body of Christ? Of what does it consist? The Head is Jesus and the remainder of the Body is to consist of those members who formed without hands
so as to fit perfectly in the place God has set before them.

Heaven is
another question for I see not less than three levels of heaven. The third and highest level should be our goal. When a person is initially saved he enters for the first time the lowest level of Heaven. [Think of the Ark built by Noah according to God's instructions.] There he may be saved from the flood of corrupted men outside of the Ark, but he is still an unclean beast dwelling at the bottom, until and if he is called up higher. Are the first and second level temporal, to be gone when there is no more time remaining to any of us?

So then when the all of the parts of Body of Christ come together with each other in an unending connection with all of their beast, unclean and clean, dead, will that not be in the 3rd or highest Heaven where there is no sin? Who among us will endure to that point?

But the blood of Christ has been appearing in eucharists for 2000 years - there must be almost an infinite amount - Methodists believe in a Real Presence, but do not try to explain it with any X-substantiation.
Has it indeed, the blood in the eucharist, I mean? The blood that gave life to the flesh of Jesus was spilled out when he hung on the cross. But was it not the Holy Spirit that was poured out on Pentecost as per Acts chapter 2, which is to quicken all of the parts of Body of Christ?

Without the red blood carnal bodies cannot live, but
the Body of Christ is not of flesh. Is not the Life Blood of the Body of Christ the Holy Spirit, that which connects the various parts to one another as well as the Head, which is Jesus? The Holy Spirit is not red in color! If a color is proper for the Holy Spirit, would it not be White?

Man was forbidden in the OT to consume any of that red blood, but in the NT, John chapter 6, we are told to drink the Blood of Jesus. Would this not likely be the White Blood of the Holy Ghost so as to quicken the New Man of us preparing us to be a part of the Body of Christ?

As to whether anyone is claiming something that they really do not possess - I don't know.

"Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" - but flesh and bone can - so it is said...

Holy Blood, Holy Grail...
What flesh and what bone can inherit? The flesh of the Body of Jesus, the Word of God which we are to consume. The bone is not bone of men, which is to be broken and/or burned up and/or to return to dust, but rather the bone of the Body of Christ, unbroken, which connects and forms
the Head and all of the parts of the Body of Christ.

I hope I did not completely blow your mind. I hope that you are able to understand a little and agree in a measure.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: mjrhealth

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you meant "old wives TALE" - but I don't think it is.

Amadeus - may the white blood of the Holy Ghost be as white chocolate to our blown minds in emerald colored rainbows around the throne of God.
Just hold onto the Lord and keep in touch with Him! Only through Him will anything a man believes ultimately really make any sense at all. We can read our Bible daily for years and never understand a thing. Consider the Apostle Paul [Saul] who was a Bible student, but he did not know Jesus, until he met one day on the road to Damascus and then he had a new beginning in spite of all that he thought he knew from his previous years of study.

I don't know about the white chocolate, but for the rainbow color compare the garment of Joseph the son and Jacob and the garment of Tamar the daughter of David raped by her brother.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it just amaze me how some, not all, christian are ill-taught, or lacked basic bible study.

God is one person, only shared.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
it just amaze me how some, not all, christian are ill-taught, or lacked basic bible study.

God is one person, only shared.
Some people, in fact far to many spend far to much time in the bible and not enough time in the Lord, but that will show soon enough.

2Ti_3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

And from one who knew to much

Php_3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets clear up the matter. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

but in the very next verse, God said this, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

how did God go from a "us", and "our", a plurality, to a singularity of "his", and "he", in just one scripture?..... he was the only person there, and he spoke of himself to come in in OWN IMAGE... man, which "HE" yes "he" created....... as the Ordinal First. this is where many trinitarian fail at. just because the scriptures say "us" and "our", they immediately assume, it's more that one person present. ERROR, God the ordinal First was spealing prophetic of his ownself to come as a diversity of himself. remember, there was no man/men around yet to be a prophet for God, so God is the First prophet in the bible, he himself. and by himself, (one Person), he made all things. this is confirm by the Lord Jesus himself the diversified equal share, or the G243 allos of his ownself. listen to the Lord Jesus who don't lie. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," here clearly the Lord Jesus who cannot lie said, it was "he" the ordinal First who made Man..... BINGO. Jesus don't LIE. but was it not Jesus himself who made all things, (John 1:3), yes, but not as the diversity/offspring, or the ordinal Last, with flesh and blood..... :D .. uh o. but is not the ordinal Last, and the ordinal First the same PERSON? YES, but at different dispensations.... :cool: ... he only made "apperances", but never MANIFESTED in person, untill John 1:1.

so the Son, the Ordinal Last is the ordinal First, the Father in different dispensations.. or Administration. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord."
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

Jesus the Son is God, and the same person who is the Son/the ordinal, is the Father/the ordinal First, in different Administration.

this is too easy, and right inour faces to see. but many have not eyes to see the trurth starring them right in their faces..... oh well....

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people, in fact far to many spend far to much time in the bible and not enough time in the Lord, but that will show soon enough.

2Ti_3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

And from one who knew to much

Php_3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
thanks for the reply, but the bible is so simple, even the educated, and the uneducated are in the same boat...... example since you're in Timothy.

1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

"Who only hath immortality?" one have to be blind and dumb if not knowing what this verse is saying. a first grader can figure this out.

there is no excuse in not KNOWING what this verse 16 above is saying about the Lord Jesus, in reference to any other so-called second and third separate and distinct persons.

one cannot ingore that verse.

PICJAG

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
thanks for the reply, but the bible is so simple, even the educated, and the uneducated are in the same boat...... example since you're in Timothy.
Only to the simple minded...

Mat_11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
or
Mat_21:16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

or most important2Ti_3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

but the one thing none of you will do is

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Because you would discover all your wisdom was nothing. Sorry is nothing.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only to the simple minded...

Mat_11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
or
Mat_21:16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

or most important2Ti_3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

but the one thing none of you will do is

Joh_5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Because you would discover all your wisdom was nothing. Sorry is nothing.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, they all have been decieved. people bragg, and say, "I'm smater than that", oh, are you sure? I believe that's the deception, "I'm smater than that", which is a bibical fact.... man's WISDOM. listen, Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."
Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," BINGO, there is the deception........ "I know it's three persons, see there is the "Father", the "Son", and the Holy Spirit". you cain't tell me it's NOT three person. are you really sure about that?, and not three titles of ONE PERSON diversified?.

have we been so deceived until we have loss our ability to reason while we're reading? as said, the verses are clear as day... example,
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

if only "ONE" person has immortality, which is eternal life, then where do that leave the other two so called separate and distinct persons?

do one see the simplicity in this one verse? if ONLY, ONLY, and only means, 1. and no one or nothing more besides; solely or exclusively.
2. alone of its or their kind; single or solitary.
if ONLY one person have eternal Life, then there is no other person with eternal life.

I'm asking people, christian to examine their ownselves, STOP, just for a moment and think, or consider, "that maybe I'm in ERROR?". and examine this scripture, and other and examine your .. "THINKING". as the bible say, "Consider yourself". don't be fooled by the double tongue..... make sure that what you believe is true, based on scriptures, and not on what someone else says. not even 101G... KNOW for yourself, be sure in your own mind that what you believe is the truth.

for once in our lives, be truthful at least to our ownsleves. we owe it to ourselves, and for our sakes.

PICJAG