JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have to but how do you reconcile this:

John 1:1-2
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

The Word is God and the Word is with God!
this is how I reconcicle this, "WITH" same one person. listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." With, just as in John 1:!

now the proof that it's only ONE PERSON, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
BINGO, just as in John 1:! the same one person..... :D YIKES! the same one person.

now can you reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is how I reconcicle this, "WITH" same one person. listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." With, just as in John 1:!

now the proof that it's only ONE PERSON, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
BINGO, just as in John 1:! the same one person..... :D YIKES! the same one person.

now can you reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?

PICJAG

I don't have to reconcile them. I keep them in their context so I know that the word who is God was also with God. That is what god's Word says! YOu can say whatever you want to, but if it doesn't align with this simple statement that the Word who is god was also with God then your opinion is unbiblical.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have to reconcile them. I keep them in their context so I know that the word who is God was also with God. That is what god's Word says! YOu can say whatever you want to, but if it doesn't align with this simple statement that the Word who is god was also with God then your opinion is unbiblical.
well the context is reconciling of the two scriptures, wich you cannot do. see, it's only for true believers to do, which some have and answered correctly..... :D only those who doctrine they know will be exposed cannot reconcile any of the scriptures given........ (smile).

so stay in darkness until the Lord Jesus returns.. revelantion 22:11 ...... :eek: YIKES!

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the context is reconciling of the two scriptures, wich you cannot do. see, it's only for true believers to do, which some have and answered correctly..... :D only those who doctrine they know will be exposed cannot reconcile any of the scriptures given........ (smile).

so stay in darkness until the Lord Jesus returns.. revelantion 22:11 ...... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG

So to disagree with 101G is to disagree with God! Got it and dropped it.

When you bow before the triune God, then you will remember that puffs of dust like me and many others told you that you bought a lie.

John 1
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

THE WORD WASD WITH GOD AND THE WORD IS GOD-BOTH ARE TRUE!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you still didn't read the post did you? nope.

look the Lord Jesus the share was in a body, he could only heal one at a time within his reach, (area of authorty), so it's a quantity restriction while G2758 κενόω kenoo in NATURAL FLESH... now Gregory, did Jesus ever say that after he was Glorified, and resurrected? :D YIKES!

see, you still don't understand,Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"

now you said one was Greater than the other right, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
now, by being "EQUAL, how can one be GREATER that the other if EQUAL? care to explain? well........ :eek: YIKES........ please answer that

PICJAG
Yes I would like to explain. One is greater than the other. When Jesus was on earth, Paul said Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal with God. But at the time Jesus said it, he was not quite equal with God. He couldn't be if Jesus said God is greater than he was. If one is greater than the other, how could they be equal.

So the explanation is that although Jesus was not the equal of God at that time, he also thought it no robbery to eventually become equal with God. After his atoning sacriice and his resurrection, he did become equal with his God and his Father.

So not being equal at that time on earth, means there are 2 entities, separate and distinct. One that is greater than the other, the other doing that which would allow him to be equal with the other. But they are always ONE in purpose.

So with this statement: "now, by being "EQUAL, how can one be GREATER that the other if EQUAL? care to explain? well........ :eek: YIKES", you tell me which scripture are you going to believe and which scripture are you going to not believe from the Holy Bible?
Here are the 2 scriptures: John 14:28 or Philippians 2:7. Which one do you believe, whiich one do you not believe, answer please.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if what you say is true, reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 "as to who MADE ALL THINGS". is this the same one Person? yes or no

PICJAG
We believe that the God that created the world (Isaiah 44:24), and Jesus Christ John 1:3) are the same person. We believe that Jehovah in the OT (Isaiah 44:24), is the same person as Jesus Christ in the NT (John 1:3). We have just reconciled Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3.

We also believe that Jehovah of the OT, who is also Jesus of the NT, is not God/Elohim of the OT.

When Jesus was on the cross he cried out Eloi, Eloi, why hast thou forsaken me. Eloi is the singlular name for the plural name of Elohim. So we know the name of Jesus's God who had abandoned him on the cross, as recorded by Mark 15:34. Is that interesting, Jesus actual cries out and names his God, Eloi. Separate and distinct from Jesus.

We know he has to be separate and distinct because Eloi left the side of his Son, who apparently had to go through the cross scene on his own power, and so there was a time Eloi was separated from his Son Jesus. Please reconcile Mark 15:34.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So to disagree with 101G is to disagree with God! Got it and dropped it.
(smile)... lol, thanks for the post, but Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

2 Corinthians 6:15 "And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
2 Corinthians 6:16 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."
2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"
2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."
this is NOT about 1012G....... :D YIKES!.

When you bow before the triune God, then you will remember that puffs of dust like me and many others told you that you bought a lie.
REMEMBER? REMEMBER? Revelation 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." THANK YOU JESUS, and as for any triune God? ......... lol, lol, lol, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

see his face NOT "their" face(s) :rolleyes: Oh yea!... BINGO.

so you left off verse #3...... :D lets see, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

WHO "MADE ALL THINGS? well let's check the Holy Record..... Nehemiah 9:6 "Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee."

:cool: changed up on you didn't I... lol. I got many more. but did you notice what "ALONE" means? answer... having no one else present. whoops there it is. :confused: are you still confused? well anyone who is into polytheism are A. confused and B. the Godhead is still to them a mystery, as some say cannot be explained? :oops: and another :oops: whoops ......... there it is. oh the slow in heart, when will they lears... say what? when, Hosea 9:14 "Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts."

with that.... good day.

let me say that again,

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word. :eek:

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile)... lol, thanks for the post, but Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

2 Corinthians 6:15 "And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?"
2 Corinthians 6:16 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."
2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,"
2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."
this is NOT about 1012G....... :D YIKES!.

REMEMBER? REMEMBER? Revelation 21:4 "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." THANK YOU JESUS, and as for any triune God? ......... lol, lol, lol, Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

see his face NOT "their" face(s) :rolleyes: Oh yea!... BINGO.

so you left off verse #3...... :D lets see, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

WHO "MADE ALL THINGS? well let's check the Holy Record..... Nehemiah 9:6 "Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee."

:cool: changed up on you didn't I... lol. I got many more. but did you notice what "ALONE" means? answer... having no one else present. whoops there it is. :confused: are you still confused? well anyone who is into polytheism are A. confused and B. the Godhead is still to them a mystery, as some say cannot be explained? :oops: and another :oops: whoops ......... there it is. oh the slow in heart, when will they lears... say what? when, Hosea 9:14 "Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts."

with that.... good day.

let me say that again,

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word. :eek:

PICJAG
Again, if the Lord was alone, then his name would not be Elohim (plural Gods), and he would not have said, "let US make man in OUR image." I got a lot of these that conflict your alone scripture. Why is the Holy Bible giving us conflicting scriptures?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have no problem recognizing Jesus is Jehovah and Creator.

You have a problem recognizing that Jesus is the Word and the Word was with the God (original has the definite article) and the Word is God.

You also have an enormous problem with Gen. 1:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image,

Elohim (plural) said let us--Man is only made in Gods image- the triune God was not discussing this with angels! YIKES! :eek:

See I don't have a problem recognizing that the Triune divinity acknowledges Jesus as the sole agency of Creation! Sorry you don't see jesus as having an eternal Father who is God asnd Jesus calls Him His God and His Father!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have a problem recognizing that Jesus is the Word and the Word was with the God (original has the definite article) and the Word is God.

You also have an enormous problem with Gen. 1:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image,

Elohim (plural) said let us--Man is only made in Gods image- the triune God was not discussing this with angels! YIKES! :eek:

See I don't have a problem recognizing that the Triune divinity acknowledges Jesus as the sole agency of Creation! Sorry you don't see jesus as having an eternal Father who is God asnd Jesus calls Him His God and His Father!
Does the original also say, "and the Word was 'a' God".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, if the Lord was alone, then his name would not be Elohim (plural Gods), and he would not have said, "let US make man in OUR image." I got a lot of these that conflict your alone scripture. Why is the Holy Bible giving us conflicting scriptures?
his name is not Elohim, but his NATURE to Come is .... :eek: YIKES!. man where are your bible study?

US Didn't make Man... lol, did you not hear the Lord Jesus? Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," he is not a US... :D YIKES!. but his NATURE to Come... to Come will be... man how hard is it to understand...... listen right there in Genesis, the very next verse, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." now if God said let us, us, us, make man, (and he did), and only one made man did God LIE? of course not....... the US was to Come of HIMSELF, if not then the Lord Jesus Lied too, according to Matthew 19:4. my God is the Light bulbs ever are going to come on? Here is the wisdom that you're missing. the Lord Jesus is the equal Share of himself that was to come. scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." to COME? yes to come, and was not at Genesis 1:26 as the diversity of himself...... :D that's why the scriptures are true, he who made man was the LORD, who is to come in Flesh... the Lord.... BINGO. same one Spirit, only now "diversified in flesh.

see Genesis 1:26 and 1:27 will eat you alive, because you don't understand God's plurality of one person as G243 allos describs.... :D

so Gegory did US or OUR make man at Genesis 1:26 and 1:27? read it again and then let me know.

see Gregory, man was made, so tell all of us who was the "US" at Genesis 1:26 but remember Matthew 19:4, now both or three personal names please.

cain't waot to here this .... ???

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the Reply, second, lets take this one step at a time.
if Jesus is the CREATOR, then is he not the Father?, for the Father is the CREATOR, supportive scripture, Isaiah 40:28 "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding."

the LORD is CREATOR..... now is the LORD Father? let the bible speak..... Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."

now lets be sure that there is ONLY "ONE" Father... Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?"

so now you have a big problem, because as you said Jesus is the CREATOR, and the CREATOR is the Father of us all. so when one say Jesus and the Father is not the same one person, then they lie and the truth is not in them.... correcft, according to the scriptures... Right..... right. so the lie of a Father separate and distinct from each other is nothing but a good old deceptive lie. as I have said before a three ring person Godhead is nothing but modalism in reverse.

remember you saying this?
I don't have to reconcile them. I keep them in their context so I know that the word who is God was also with God. That is what god's Word says!
but do you understand what the Word said? see, reading and understanding what you are reading are to different animals. for the term with is not what you thing spiritually, listen,

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

is that two persons Ronald Nolette? or one, the First and the Last... well. is not "WITH" there in between the first and the Last. are you saying the First is ONE person... "WITH" ... the Last, (one separate person, distinct from the first person). is this what you're saying. see, you're still in the Flesh, because it's the same one person, listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." HOW MANY PERSON(S) IS THAT Ronald Nolette? yes, one person read Isaiah 41:4 again and then Isaiah 48:12, it's one PERSON..... light bulb time... are they coming on? and the Lord Jesus is the "First "with" the Last, who is "ALSO" the same one Person,a with the same one Spirit.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the original also say, "and the Word was 'a' God".

No the Greek does not have an indefinite article. Also the construct prohobots adding an indefinite article. And if it did , then it makes Jesus a false God for the Bible says there is only one true God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the Reply, second, lets take this one step at a time.
if Jesus is the CREATOR, then is he not the Father?, for the Father is the CREATOR, supportive scripture, Isaiah 40:28 "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding."

the LORD is CREATOR..... now is the LORD Father? let the bible speak..... Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."

now lets be sure that there is ONLY "ONE" Father... Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?"

so now you have a big problem, because as you said Jesus is the CREATOR, and the CREATOR is the Father of us all. so when one say Jesus and the Father is not the same one person, then they lie and the truth is not in them.... correcft, according to the scriptures... Right..... right. so the lie of a Father separate and distinct from each other is nothing but a good old deceptive lie. as I have said before a three ring person Godhead is nothing but modalism in reverse.

remember you saying this?

but do you understand what the Word said? see, reading and understanding what you are reading are to different animals. for the term with is not what you thing spiritually, listen,

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

is that two persons Ronald Nolette? or one, the First and the Last... well. is not "WITH" there in between the first and the Last. are you saying the First is ONE person... "WITH" ... the Last, (one separate person, distinct from the first person). is this what you're saying. see, you're still in the Flesh, because it's the same one person, listen, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." HOW MANY PERSON(S) IS THAT Ronald Nolette? yes, one person read Isaiah 41:4 again and then Isaiah 48:12, it's one PERSON..... light bulb time... are they coming on? and the Lord Jesus is the "First "with" the Last, who is "ALSO" the same one Person,a with the same one Spirit.

PICJAG

And I have no problem whatsoever with those verses!

But you have the the big problem because you have no answer for :

King James Version

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:38
I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

If we are to believe you, then Jesus was speaking coyly and deceptively for He is the Father and Spirit as well. or a mode of the same. But the language is clear He is speaking of another person!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
No the Greek does not have an indefinite article. Also the construct prohobots adding an indefinite article. And if it did , then it makes Jesus a false God for the Bible says there is only one true God.
I thought the bible says there are many gods but only one Most High? A son of the Most High is a god.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the bible says there are many gods but only one Most High? A son of the Most High is a god.

Then He must be a false god for the bible also says there is but one true god! And Scripture also says that all the other gods are false!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I have no problem whatsoever with those verses!

But you have the the big problem because you have no answer for :

King James Version

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:38
I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

If we are to believe you, then Jesus was speaking coyly and deceptively for He is the Father and Spirit as well. or a mode of the same. But the language is clear He is speaking of another person!
first thanks for the reply, second, been answered all of them, but here we go again.

#1. "1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God".
WITH, indicate the same ONE PERSON, only now, diversified. once again, listen and learn, is not Jesus the Lord "one" person correct... is he not the First and the Last? yes, listen, Revelation 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." I, one person is the First and the Last. now the with in the first and the Last..... listen and Learn, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." so the First is "WITH" the Last, as the Word in John 1:1 & 2 was "WITH" God right... right . now this, listen and learn. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, the first that is "WITH" the Last is the same one person.......... :eek: YIKES! YOU ARE REPROVED BY THE SCRIPTURES. see I reprove by scriptures, and i expect the same from YOU.

#2. "John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
the Father send? well lets see, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"
so Ronald Nolette, who sent the Spirit, the same one person who is the Father, who is the son, the same one person, just as the First and the Last who is ONE PERSON... if not then the Lord Jesus lied when he said he sent the Comforter, indtead of the Father, unless it's the same one PERSON, reproved again.

#3. "John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."
proceeded forth and came from God? classice example of diversity right in your face. the term, "proceeded", is the Greek word,
G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-cho-mai) v.
to issue.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G1537 and G2064]
KJV: come (forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), spread abroad
Root(s): G1537, G2064

ISSUE, another word, or a word that is synonyms with it is portion, or share. the Lord JESUS is the "EQUAL" Share/portion of GOD HIMSELF. so lets see what the Lord Jesus proceeded forth from/or Issued as Being the equal Share "WITH" God, meaning the same one person. scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" here the term "Form" is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

and what is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. the ROOT word here,
1. a portion BINGO, and ISSUE, or proceeded forth is the Lord Jesus NATURE, which is Spirit, meaning it's the Same one Spirit only, "Shared", or it is the "ISSUE" from God, or GOD'S own equal portion, just as Philippians 2:6 states... "EQUAL ... "WITH", there is that "WITH" again.... REPROVED AGAIN.

#4. "John 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."
MUST I EXPLAIN "WITH" AGAIN?...... see #3. above. see again John 1:2 answered at the same time.

#5. "John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."
once again, MY Father?, the Lord Jesus in his "diversified" state, in a body of Flesh is simply saying "MY Spirit" which I'm in my diversified state is ascending to heaven in. and in Heaven the LORD JESUS, (Spirit), when saying, "MY SON", (on earth), which he is simply saying, "MY Body", on Earth.... BINGO, approved again. now if you say Jesus, as Son is a separate person from the one whom you say is the Father, then you now even have a bigger problem. for if the Lord Jesus have a God, and Jesus is God, (according to John 20:28), then you have two separate Gods, and by definition that's polytheism. BINGO, reproved again.

the Lord Jesus is speaking deceptively? are you kidding. or is it you cannot understand truth in what he is saying.... :) also, don't believe me, believe the Word of God. and by the Word of God, he, he, he, said that he is ONLY ONE Person.

now, Ronald Nolette, is the Lord Jesus equal to God? listen, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
are you hearing and UNDERSTANDING, Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One."
is that deceptive? I, indicate ONE PERSON, and your three persons Godhead doctrine states that all 3 are co-equal. well you better read Isaiah 40:25 again. for it destroys any other person, or persons in the Godhead with him.

Now I have answered your questions ONE by ONE, can you please present me with the same common courtesy in answering me, by scripture only, "WHO IS EQUAL WITH GOD", the one who say that he is "I". thanks in advance, and I will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then He must be a false god for the bible also says there is but one true god! And Scripture also says that all the other gods are false!

when it comes to the Godhead, there is only ONE "GOD", lets clear this us quickly. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

so there is no "god" with God at all. but to the point of what a "god" means is this, A. of the People, and B. of the children of god, "A Judge"

A. of the People. 1 Chronicles 16:26 "For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens."

B. of the children of god, "A Judge" John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" John 10:35 "If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;"

here, the term "god" is the Greek word, G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
3. (figuratively) a supreme magistrate (in the land).
[of uncertain affinity]
KJV: X exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward)

and here magistrate, is a civil officer or lay judge who administers the law.

so as to the Godhead there is no god, or "God" beside him, supportive scripture, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

and that just got the three person co-equal God. there is no one"beside" him...

this is too easy to understand...

PICJAG

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! There is one True Almighty God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit = the one True Almighty God=three but one just as man is three but one = body, soul, and spirit =one little man!!!