JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U say, :D

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

U say, :D

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

PICJAG.
Creating idols from scripture and giving them God's name is quite serious. The Pharisees and Sabellians (Oneness) do this too.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Creating idols from scripture and giving them God's name is quite serious. The Pharisees and Sabellians (Oneness) do this too.
this is exactly what you have done. turning titles into persons.

Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen".

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

this is exactly what you have done. turning titles into persons.

Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen".

PICJAG.
When you say this, you are accusing the entire Christian Church of all time as being idol worshipers. And yourself as having the truth. But Jesus said the gates of hell will not prevail against the Church.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It's so good for Sunday School children and young people to learn the Scriptures by heart; this will serve them well for later years.

Reactions: Dave L

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say this, you are accusing the entire Christian Church of all time as being idol worshipers. And yourself as having the truth. But Jesus said the gates of hell will not prevail against the Church.
You say. but No, you ERROR again, not just me, you must not had read the end of Post #615, and you would have see it was not just me.... :D

so it's the Lord Jesus/God almighty who is saying the entire Christian Church of all time, "who do not believe this gospel" as it is written, as being idol worshipers. it is the Holy apostles who is saying the entire Christian Church of all time, "who do not believe this gospel" as it is written, as being idol worshipers. it is the church disciples who is saying the entire Christian Church of all time, "who do not believe this gospel" as it is written, as being idol worshipers. and like wise we also. see dave it's just not me.... :eek: but us......... :cool:

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

You say. but No, you ERROR again, not just me, you must not had read the end of Post #615, and you would have see it was not just me.... :D

so it's the Lord Jesus/God almighty who is saying the entire Christian Church of all time, "who do not believe this gospel" as it is written, as being idol worshipers. it is the Holy apostles who is saying the entire Christian Church of all time, "who do not believe this gospel" as it is written, as being idol worshipers. it is the church disciples who is saying the entire Christian Church of all time, "who do not believe this gospel" as it is written, as being idol worshipers. and like wise we also. see dave it's just not me.... :eek: but us......... :cool:

PICJAG.
You are not inline with scripture or historic Christendom on the trinity. You are more in line with Islam and false Judaism.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not inline with scripture or historic Christendom on the trinity. You are more in line with Islam and false Judaism.
GINOLJC, to all

You say, :) but that's your opinion.....

and yes, we're not inline with your Christendom on the trinity. but we're inline with scripture and historic Christendom concering the TRUTH in the word of God.

so, your opinion is just that, "YOUR" opinion and not scriptual facts.

but no matter, we are concern with the the voracity or proper devouring of the word of God.

ever since we took away one of your persons at the baptism of our Lord Jesus, and explain the "us" and the "our" in Genesis 1:26, (which took another one of your persons away), it's been downhill for you and your doctrine...

understand dave, "Diversified Oneness" reduces or eliminates the trinity PERSONS to the "ONE" TRUE GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT, the Lord JESUS.

Reduction Time,
Question, the book of Revelation chapter 5, the one who sits on the throne is the same one who stands as the Lamb, is this correct? yes or no. check with your historic Christendom on the trinity before you answer, or can answer..... will be looking for your answer .... maybe maybe not.... :D

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all

You say, :) but that's your opinion.....

and yes, we're not inline with your Christendom on the trinity. but we're inline with scripture and historic Christendom concering the TRUTH in the word of God.

so, your opinion is just that, "YOUR" opinion and not scriptual facts.

but no matter, we are concern with the the voracity or proper devouring of the word of God.

ever since we took away one of your persons at the baptism of our Lord Jesus, and explain the "us" and the "our" in Genesis 1:26, (which took another one of your persons away), it's been downhill for you and your doctrine...

understand dave, "Diversified Oneness" reduces or eliminates the trinity PERSONS to the "ONE" TRUE GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT, the Lord JESUS.

Reduction Time,
Question, the book of Revelation chapter 5, the one who sits on the throne is the same one who stands as the Lamb, is this correct? yes or no. check with your historic Christendom on the trinity before you answer, or can answer..... will be looking for your answer .... maybe maybe not.... :D

PICJAG.
One thing you would learn in any Christian theology class is that you cannot divide God's essence into parts. God is one. And he has three persons equally present as the same spiritual essence. So when God speaks, it can be the Father speaking. Or the Son speaking. Or the Holy Spirit speaking. But the context normally determines which is speaking.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing you would learn in any Christian theology class is that you cannot divide God's essence into parts. God is one. And he has three persons equally present as the same spiritual essence. So when God speaks, it can be the Father speaking. Or the Son speaking. Or the Holy Spirit speaking. But the context normally determines which is speaking.
so we can take this as again, you cannot answer the question. ...... :D

as usual, hot air not substance... dave you have no clue who God is. parts? who said anything about parts... as the temptations said, "it's just your imagination, RUNNING away" ... :p

so you have no clue who sits and who stand..... lol. instead of checking with any Christian theology class, check with the word of God, it tells us the answer right in the chapter itself.... :eek:

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so we can take this as again, you cannot answer the question. ...... :D

as usual, hot air not substance... dave you have no clue who God is. parts? who said anything about parts... as the temptations said, "it's just your imagination, RUNNING away" ... :p

so you have no clue who sits and who stand..... lol. instead of checking with any Christian theology class, check with the word of God, it tells us the answer right in the chapter itself.... :eek:

PICJAG.
You do not understand the Word of God. If you did you would be more like Christians than you are Muslims and apostate Jews.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not understand the Word of God. If you did you would be more like Christians than you are Muslims and apostate Jews.
well dave here is your big chance to teach us.... who is the one sitting on the throne in chapter 5 of the book of revelation and who is the one standing ... the Lamb?

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

well dave here is your big chance to teach us.... who is the one sitting on the throne in chapter 5 of the book of revelation and who is the one standing ... the Lamb?

PICJAG.
Who is the Lamb? If you knew basic Christian theology you would not be so tangled up trying to sort things out.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the Lamb? If you knew basic Christian theology you would not be so tangled up trying to sort things out.
well we're asking you since you said we have no understanding, so we give you the floor to enlighten us?

so A. who is sitting on the throne in Rev chapter 5 and B. who is the one Standing, the lamb?

the floor is yours.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

well we're asking you since you said we have no understanding, so we give you the floor to enlighten us?

so A. who is sitting on the throne in Rev chapter 5 and B. who is the one Standing, the lamb?

the floor is yours.

PICJAG.
I'm sorry you have questions you cannot answer. But the truth is there, concealed in books. But only those who read can uncover it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry you have questions you cannot answer. But the truth is there, concealed in books. But only those who read can uncover it.
ok you said we don't have understanding so do you?
well dave we said that the person sitting on the throne is the same person that is standing which is the Lamb.

in your understanding is this correct yes or No?

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

ok you said we don't have understanding so do you?
well dave we said that the person sitting on the throne is the same person that is standing which is the Lamb.

in your understanding is this correct yes or No?

PICJAG.
Like I said, if you, Islam, and Judaism are right, all of Christianity is wrong.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, if you, Islam, and Judaism are right, all of Christianity is wrong.
so you cannot answer, because YOU DON'T KNOW... lol. do you... :D well we can't answer for Islam, and Judaism, but we can for "Diversified Oneness" the Truth.

and something else you said which is a Fib,
But the truth is there, concealed in books. But only those who read can uncover it.
Only, only those who can READ can uncover it. well I guess you haven't read it then. Oh yes, it's concealed alright, but reading it want do you any good, and here's why,
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: (well there goes your only those who can "READ" out the door.)
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

see dave if you're "Learned" or not "reading" the sealed book want do you any Good...... lol. one, learned or not need the wisdom of God to understand what is written, wisdom from above, and not out of any Christian theology class.

yes, the answer is in the book, but you cannot answer, because you don't know. but we whom you called unlearned, Islam, and Judaism have what you seek, and you cannot understand it... :D

now if you cannot answer we can say you're ignorant of the word of God.

PICJAG.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

so you cannot answer, because YOU DON'T KNOW... lol. do you... :D well we can't answer for Islam, and Judaism, but we can for "Diversified Oneness" the Truth.

and something else you said which is a Fib,

Only, only those who can READ can uncover it. well I guess you haven't read it then. Oh yes, it's concealed alright, but reading it want do you any good, and here's why,
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: (well there goes your only those who can "READ" out the door.)
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

see dave if you're "Learned" or not "reading" the sealed book want do you any Good...... lol. one, learned or not need the wisdom of God to understand what is written, wisdom from above, and not out of any Christian theology class.

yes, the answer is in the book, but you cannot answer, because you don't know. but we whom you called unlearned, Islam, and Judaism have what you seek, and you cannot understand it... :D

now if you cannot answer we can say you're ignorant of the word of God.

PICJAG.
You ask loaded questions seeking answers that match your lack of study. And I won't do that. I'll give you what Christians have always believed with scriptural support. But you are not even close Christianity in your Sabellian twist of scripture. Condemned as heresy time and again by the Christian Church until this day.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't like to leave people in the DARK, so dave we'll help you out.
Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof".

The ROOT of David is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the LORD JESUS who in the OT without flesh, without bone, and without blood. now Glorified with a body that sits on the throne, the Offspring, the Lord, the Offspring, (verse 1).
but the ROOT that Stands is the "Lamb", not the "Lamb OF God", but the Lamb, Spirit. and it is the Spirit that takes the book out of his own hand siginifying his act of self will not to know what's contained in the book. hence the scripture, Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only".

so it's the one whom you call the "Son" who sits on the Throne, better known as the "Offspring". and it's the one who you calls the "Father" who is standing. yes, the Resurrected and "Glorified" Spirit, better known as the "ROOT". hence the scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

YES, I JESUS, who is the "ROOT"...and.....the "OFFSPRING".... THE SAME PERSON... only the EQUAL share of himself in flesh, "Diversified" and GLORIFIED. how easy when you're taught of God, the Holy Spirit.

Conclusion: yes, it's in the book(s), all of them. did you not hear when he, God, said, LISTEN,
#1. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".

I am the First = the "ROOT", without flesh, without bone, and without blood. and
I am the Last = the "Offspring", with flesh, with bone, with blood, now after the cross, no blood.

#2. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

I the LORD the First = "ROOT" with the Last = "OFFSPRING"

#3. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

I am he, the First = "ROOT" I also am the Last = "OFFSPRING"

the Lord Jesus is the first, the ROOT. "AND"/"WITH"/"ALSO" the last, the OFFSPRING.

Conclusion: it is the Holy Spirit, the "Diversity" of himself, the title Son, the Offspring, the equal Share, who sits on the throne. and it is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit himself who stands, the "Lamb", not the Lamb of God, but the "Lamb", the title Father, the Root of David, the Lion of the tribe of Juda. "Diversity", "Diversity", "Diversity". Oh how beautiful the scriptures are, and the feet that carry them.
it's so easy when one is taught by the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG