JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

We don't like to leave people in the DARK, so dave we'll help you out.
Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof".

The ROOT of David is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the LORD JESUS who in the OT without flesh, without bone, and without blood. now Glorified with a body that sits on the throne, the Offspring, the Lord, the Offspring, (verse 1).
but the ROOT that Stands is the "Lamb", not the "Lamb OF God", but the Lamb, Spirit. and it is the Spirit that takes the book out of his own hand siginifying his act of self will not to know what's contained in the book. hence the scripture, Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only".

so it's the one whom you call the "Son" who sits on the Throne, better known as the "Offspring". and it's the one who you calls the "Father" who is standing. yes, the Resurrected and "Glorified" Spirit, better known as the "ROOT". hence the scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

YES, I JESUS, who is the "ROOT"...and.....the "OFFSPRING".... THE SAME PERSON... only the EQUAL share of himself in flesh, "Diversified" and GLORIFIED. how easy when you're taught of God, the Holy Spirit.

Conclusion: yes, it's in the book(s), all of them. did you not hear when he, God, said, LISTEN,
#1. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".

I am the First = the "ROOT", without flesh, without bone, and without blood. and
I am the Last = the "Offspring", with flesh, with bone, with blood, now after the cross, no blood.

#2. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

I the LORD the First = "ROOT" with the Last = "OFFSPRING"

#3. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

I am he, the First = "ROOT" I also am the Last = "OFFSPRING"

the Lord Jesus is the first, the ROOT. "AND"/"WITH"/"ALSO" the last, the OFFSPRING.

Conclusion: it is the Holy Spirit, the "Diversity" of himself, the title Son, the Offspring, the equal Share, who sits on the throne. and it is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit himself who stands, the "Lamb", not the Lamb of God, but the "Lamb", the title Father, the Root of David, the Lion of the tribe of Juda. "Diversity", "Diversity", "Diversity". Oh how beautiful the scriptures are, and the feet that carry them.
it's so easy when one is taught by the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG
Again you provide the heretic Sabellius' view and not the historic Christian view

D

Dave L

no answer again, nor can you dispute anything

LOL, so are you saying that God sits on the throne? yes or no... lol.

PICJAG.
You do not understand enough about God for me to tell you who is who and what is what concerning God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not understand enough about God for me to tell you who is who and what is what concerning God.
LOL, so you don't know... lol. well we'll tell you, it is the "Diversity" of, of, of, God himself that sits on the throne". see how easy that is?.

now do you agree or not?. .... (smile)... cain't wait to hear this answer, or no answer,... lol.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

LOL, so you don't know... lol. well we'll tell you, it is the "Diversity" of, of, of, God himself that sits on the throne". see how easy that is?.

now do you agree or not?. .... (smile)... cain't wait to hear this answer, or no answer,... lol.

PICJAG
That is what I said. Who rules all but God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what I said. Who rules all but God?
but dave you said God = YHWH Jesus.

but here is your dilemma. the one who sits on the throne is the same one in chapter 4. and in chapter 4 the one who sits on the throne "Recieved" power. scripture, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created".

now dave, if it's God as you use, recieved "POWER" and it's all your 3 persons, then Question "who is more powerful that God to Give him POWER? well... post book chapter and verse to this effect.

now on the other hand we have the Son "receiving" POWER, for we have scriptual support for this. Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth". ok we have the Son "receiving" POWER as Revelation states, and the verse identified him as "Lord". so clearly "diversified oneness" support the scriptual facts.

see how easy that was. now if you don't agree, please post your rebut..... (smile).

so if it's not the Son the Diversity, the Offspring as we said, then tell us who sits on the throne...

PICJAG.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

but dave you said God = YHWH Jesus.

but here is your dilemma. the one who sits on the throne is the same one in chapter 4. and in chapter 4 the one who sits on the throne "Recieved" power. scripture, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created".

now dave, if it's God as you use, recieved "POWER" and it's all your 3 persons, then Question "who is more powerful that God to Give him POWER? well... post book chapter and verse to this effect.

now on the other hand we have the Son "receiving" POWER, for we have scriptual support for this. Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth". ok we have the Son "receiving" POWER as Revelation states, and the verse identified him as "Lord". so clearly "diversified oneness" support the scriptual facts.

see how easy that was. now if you don't agree, please post your rebut..... (smile).

so if it's not the Son the Diversity, the Offspring as we said, then tell us who sits on the throne...

PICJAG.
YAHWEH = Jesus Christ = God in three persons.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YAHWEH = Jesus Christ = God in three persons.
so we can take this again as you cannot answer the question, nor dispute it ...lol

you should consider about getting a refund if you spent any money attending a seminary school.

you have been caught so many time, and you have change your doctrine so many times and get caught every time in the change.

see dave we took the general term "God" you used away from you. you cannot use it anymore in trying to justify your false 3 person, it just backed fired on you... lol.

when we saw you used the pharse, "that is what I said. Who rules all but God?" we knew you didn't know...lol.

well if God in three persons sit on the throne you have a "BIGGER" problem, because if you say that it is God also that stands, (the Lamb) then you have three person sitting, and three person standing. ...lol. two Gods, and by definition that's polytheistic .... :eek:

you don't know what your are talking about or doing....

your three persons have you in a bind.,,,, :p

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so we can take this again as you cannot answer the question, nor dispute it ...lol

you should consider about getting a refund if you spent any money attending a seminary school.

you have been caught so many time, and you have change your doctrine so many times and get caught every time in the change.

see dave we took the general term "God" you used away from you. you cannot use it anymore in trying to justify your false 3 person, it just backed fired on you... lol.

when we saw you used the pharse, "that is what I said. Who rules all but God?" we knew you didn't know...lol.

well if God in three persons sit on the throne you have a "BIGGER" problem, because if you say that it is God also that stands, (the Lamb) then you have three person sitting, and three person standing. ...lol. two Gods, and by definition that's polytheistic .... :eek:

you don't know what your are talking about or doing....

your three persons have you in a bind.,,,, :p

PICJAG.
This again is a throwback to your not understanding Christology in history. You confuse the eternal Son of God with the incarnate Son of man. It all clears up for Sunday School kids who know far more than you think.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This again is a throwback to your not understanding Christology in history. You confuse the eternal Son of God with the incarnate Son of man. It all clears up for Sunday School kids who know far more than you think.
lol, no answers again?

dave you got three person sittin on the thrine when the bible cleary say it only one. listen, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald".

dave, dave...lol, do you know how many "ONE" is?, or how many is "he" is... lol answer "1" PERSON.

the scriptures are true.
1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”.

Where is this written?
Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.Isaiah 29:15 "Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?”

so see ya dave

PICJAG

D

Dave L

lol, no answers again?

dave you got three person sittin on the thrine when the bible cleary say it only one. listen, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald".

dave, dave...lol, do you know how many "ONE" is?, or how many is "he" is... lol answer "1" PERSON.

the scriptures are true.
1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”.

Where is this written?
Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.Isaiah 29:15 "Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?”

so see ya dave

PICJAG
We have Sunday School boys and girls who walk right through the passages that trip you up. This is not commendable.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have Sunday School boys and girls who walk right through the passages that trip you up. This is not commendable.
so again we can take this as you don't know and cannot refuit us?...lol

just as we said, thatey just don't make trinitarian as they use to...lol

so dave stay in darkness with your three persons sitting on the throne, and your three persons standing next to the throne, yes, your view of Christology is in ERROR...lol. seriously. .. :eek:

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so again we can take this as you don't know and cannot refuit us?...lol

just as we said, thatey just don't make trinitarian as they use to...lol

so dave stay in darkness with your three persons sitting on the throne, and your three persons standing next to the throne, yes, your view of Christology is in ERROR...lol. seriously. .. :eek:

PICJAG.
You need to take a little child, a Sunday School boy or girl and think "a child shall lead us". And listen to them explain the passages you stumble over.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to take a little child, a Sunday School boy or girl and think "a child shall lead us". And listen to them explain the passages you stumble over.
1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

so that want help you none.... :D

you still have three persons sitting on the throne, and three person standing, ya a child knows that's wrong.... :eek:

Let's see this clearly, dave in post #590 said, "the Lord = God", and in post #568 dave said, "YHWH/Jesus" = God. keeping this in mind, meaning God =1 substance, 3 persons.

now, the Baptism of our Lord. since Dave said "YHWH/Jesus = God and God is three separate and distinct Persons. and God = Lord. knowing that, it just negate the three person at the Lord's baptism.
1 substance #1. the apperance of the Dove. 3 persons

1 Substance #2. Christ himself. 3 persons

the voice is out, so we have, according to dave three person as the DOVE, 1 substance, we have three person as the Man Christ, 1 substance. well that six persons. this is base on what dave said.
so your trinity is expose right here at the baptism. if Christ is 1 substance, and the Dove is another substance, then you have two substance. the lie exposed. and now even futher,
Lord = God. And the Holy Spirit is called God in Acts. But each having different roles you are confused about.
dave you said, "each have diffrent ... roles.... ROLES, that sound like modalism ... :eek:
dave, "different roles?" ... (smile). modalism in reverse. see dave Post #590.

out of your own mouth dave. as said, "out of the MOUTH of babes".

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

so that want help you none.... :D

you still have three persons sitting on the throne, and three person standing, ya a child knows that's wrong.... :eek:

Let's see this clearly, dave in post #590 said, "the Lord = God", and in post #568 dave said, "YHWH/Jesus" = God. keeping this in mind, meaning God =1 substance, 3 persons.

now, the Baptism of our Lord. since Dave said "YHWH/Jesus = God and God is three separate and distinct Persons. and God = Lord. knowing that, it just negate the three person at the Lord's baptism.
1 substance #1. the apperance of the Dove. 3 persons

1 Substance #2. Christ himself. 3 persons

the voice is out, so we have, according to dave three person as the DOVE, 1 substance, we have three person as the Man Christ, 1 substance. well that six persons. this is base on what dave said.
so your trinity is expose right here at the baptism. if Christ is 1 substance, and the Dove is another substance, then you have two substance. the lie exposed. and now even futher,

dave you said, "each have diffrent ... roles.... ROLES, that sound like modalism ... :eek:
dave, "different roles?" ... (smile). modalism in reverse. see dave Post #590.

out of your own mouth dave. as said, "out of the MOUTH of babes".

PICJAG.
What I'm saying is that a typical Sunday School boy or girl knows more about scripture than all of the oneness preachers put together. Because the false concept of God in Oneness makes you far more like Islam, apostate Judaism and the JW's than it does anything remotely approaching Christianity.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I'm saying is that a typical Sunday School boy or girl knows more about scripture than all of the oneness preachers put together. Because the false concept of God in Oneness makes you far more like Islam, apostate Judaism and the JW's than it does anything remotely approaching Christianity.
GINOLJC, to all.

well dave you have lost all credibility. and here's why,

in post #590 you said this,
Lord = God. And the Holy Spirit is called God in Acts. But each having different roles you are confused about.

you said each had different "ROLES".

but in Post #4, on page #1, you said this,
One of the most serious problems with your theory occurs in Malachi 3:6 ““For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.” (Malachi 3:6) (NASB95)

God does not change. But you say he does. You say God is merely one person who changes roles. This is known as Modalism condemned as heresy by all early church creeds.

if it is condemned as a heresy why are you usining it to describe the persons in your trinity?
go back and check your Post #590 and Post #4.

you have just violate your own early church creeds, which you say is heresy.
you kept changing your fib until it caught up with you.

the scriptures are true, Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Matthew 12:37 "
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

your own words condemned you dave, you have no credibility now.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

well dave you have lost all credibility. and here's why,

in post #590 you said this,

you said each had different "ROLES".

but in Post #4, on page #1, you said this,

if it is condemned as a heresy why are you usining it to describe the persons in your trinity?
go back and check your Post #590 and Post #4.

you have just violate your own early church creeds, which you say is heresy.
you kept changing your fib until it caught up with you.

the scriptures are true, Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Matthew 12:37 "
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

your own words condemned you dave, you have no credibility now.

PICJAG.
If you think you are right, and the entire Christian church, from the book of Acts on, is wrong about God, how credible does that make you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think you are right, and the entire Christian church, from the book of Acts on, is wrong about God, how credible does that make you?
Very credible ...... :D

understand something dave. you don't know what is happening to you ... do you. 1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. where is this written at? Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men"
and here's the verse
Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

see dave the Lord Jesus has destroyed your wisdom, not 101G, but the Lord himself.
Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool".
he, God, has made you his footstool. you relied on your theological classes, and your children sunday school. we on the other hand relied on the "Wisdom" of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Lord JESUS.

1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Say What! :eek: yes the things we speak are "spiritually discerned". see dave you cannot know this, this is a NEW TONGUE to your dull ears.

that's why you and a few other has say oh that silly, or unwise, or other colorful descriptions, we took it all in stride. those who wait on the Lord always "overcome". Oh yes, I rather be a fool for christ that to be earthly smart for ignorant men.

your own fibs got you caught now, oh yes you posted it. now you have nothing to say, worth while at least.

conclusion, yes, your, note, we said "YOUR" whole church and it's father are in the wrong, based on this evidence....:p but the TRUTH in the books of Acts - Revelation is correct. just you and "your" church fathers got it wrong. Oh well...... ,maybe some of these other trinitarian might have better luck in this discussion.

PICJAG.