JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Very credible ...... :D

understand something dave. you don't know what is happening to you ... do you. 1 Corinthians 1:19 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. where is this written at? Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men"
and here's the verse
Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

see dave the Lord Jesus has destroyed your wisdom, not 101G, but the Lord himself.
Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool".
he, God, has made you his footstool. you relied on your theological classes, and your children sunday school. we on the other hand relied on the "Wisdom" of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Lord JESUS.

1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Say What! :eek: yes the things we speak are "spiritually discerned". see dave you cannot know this, this is a NEW TONGUE to your dull ears.

that's why you and a few other has say oh that silly, or unwise, or other colorful descriptions, we took it all in stride. those who wait on the Lord always "overcome". Oh yes, I rather be a fool for christ that to be earthly smart for ignorant men.

your own fibs got you caught now, oh yes you posted it. now you have nothing to say, worth while at least.

conclusion, yes, your, note, we said "YOUR" whole church and it's father are in the wrong, based on this evidence....:p but the TRUTH in the books of Acts - Revelation is correct. just you and "your" church fathers got it wrong. Oh well...... ,maybe some of these other trinitarian might have better luck in this discussion.

PICJAG.
The entire Christian Church is trinitarian. And they call you a heretic because of your anti-trinitarian views. Condemned as heresy in the Modalistic Monarchian and Sabellian debates, which forever refuted your position, only the unwitting and untrained would pick it up again.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire Christian Church is trinitarian. And they call you a heretic because of your anti-trinitarian views. Condemned as heresy in the Modalistic Monarchian and Sabellian debates, which forever refuted your position, only the unwitting and untrained would pick it up again.
ERROR, not all christian churches are trinitarian ...:D
second, they can call me anything they want to, as Long as the LORD Jesus calls me his child. that ok what other men may say... :p

third, as I said before, if one really study the trinity, it's Modalism in reverse. the devil has lied to the people and you, he has deceived you fully.

watched this, last night I went back over what you had posted, and found your ERRORS/Fibs. the devil will always try to cover his tracks, we need to just go back, take our time and discover the lie the devil told first and then compair.

example, the lie change from three separate God, to one God in Substance with three separate person. now the lie change back to all have the same name, Jesus. for Jehovah, in English AKA Yahweh, in hebrew was identified as the "LORD" all caps, indicading the Father, and Jesus the son as "Lord. well now according to dave that's all changed again. now LORD Yahweh/YHWH = God, as well as Lord =God, all in one substance.

but if that's true, then one has a big problem. at the Lord's baptism, one substance was standing in the water, and another substance substance descended as a dove. if we use dave assessment, there would be three persons in one substance standing in the water, and another three in the substance descending as a dove, six total. but if the assessment was as before, Person #1, (standing in water) is one substance by himself, one person. person #2, ( descending as a dove) is the second, or another substance, one person, by himself. now if they are separate and distinct as the doctrine states originally, then there is two persons with their own substance meaning two substance. because remember the doctrine states, the Father is NOT the son and the son is NOT the Father. so we have two substances that are separate and distinct. see the ERROR now?

conclusion, TWO Gods, because two substances are present. one standing in the water the other substance desending as a dove. two person, two substance, = two Gods.

now that's a heresy

D

Dave L

ERROR, not all christian churches are trinitarian ...:D
second, they can call me anything they want to, as Long as the LORD Jesus calls me his child. that ok what other men may say... :p

third, as I said before, if one really study the trinity, it's Modalism in reverse. the devil has lied to the people and you, he has deceived you fully.

watched this, last night I went back over what you had posted, and found your ERRORS/Fibs. the devil will always try to cover his tracks, we need to just go back, take our time and discover the lie the devil told first and then compair.

example, the lie change from three separate God, to one God in Substance with three separate person. now the lie change back to all have the same name, Jesus. for Jehovah, in English AKA Yahweh, in hebrew was identified as the "LORD" all caps, indicading the Father, and Jesus the son as "Lord. well now according to dave that's all changed again. now LORD Yahweh/YHWH = God, as well as Lord =God, all in one substance.

but if that's true, then one has a big problem. at the Lord's baptism, one substance was standing in the water, and another substance substance descended as a dove. if we use dave assessment, there would be three persons in one substance standing in the water, and another three in the substance descending as a dove, six total. but if the assessment was as before, Person #1, (standing in water) is one substance by himself, one person. person #2, ( descending as a dove) is the second, or another substance, one person, by himself. now if they are separate and distinct as the doctrine states originally, then there is two persons with their own substance meaning two substance. because remember the doctrine states, the Father is NOT the son and the son is NOT the Father. so we have two substances that are separate and distinct. see the ERROR now?

conclusion, TWO Gods, because two substances are present. one standing in the water the other substance desending as a dove. two person, two substance, = two Gods.

now that's a heresy
You are beating a dead horse. Not one shred of scripture properly understood supports your views.

D

Dave L

:D dave you have lost all credibility.

PICJAG

see ya.
I agree with historic Christendom. You say the entire church has been wrong until the 1940s when the UPC Oneness movement emerged. This speaks volumes about your inability to discern truth. The 1940s when the Pentecostals ejected your group, the UPC, also calling you heretics.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with historic Christendom. You say the entire church has been wrong until the 1940s when the UPC Oneness movement emerged. This speaks volumes about your inability to discern truth. The 1940s when the Pentecostals ejected your group, the UPC, also calling you heretics.
you must be agreeing with ill informed, and deceived people. your post #590 and Post #4, prove that.

and your gloden hen that you relied on for so long, the three persons at the Lord's baptism, has laid a golden egg, or a golden faked egg...... :D

right in your own post you exposed your ownself... oh well.

#2.
You say the entire church has been wrong until the 1940s when the UPC Oneness movement emerged.
we keep trying to tell you we are not UPC Oneness, :D ..lol, lol. but you keep on believing that... (smile).

#3.
The 1940s when the Pentecostals ejected your group, the UPC, also calling you heretics.
never been in any Pentecostals Oneness movement.... :eek:

#4. we see you keep bring up the UPC Oneness group, they must strike fear into you?, or any Oneness group... :confused:

but fear not, they are your least concern.... :D

now that you're a Reverse modalist, lets expose you futher.

scripture, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts".

ok dave who is coming according to that verse? we will help you out. Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God".

dave you been complaining that we turned, or change the Father into the Son, or vice versa. examine both of those verse above and tells us which of the person in your trinity, or reverse modalism came. was it the "LORD" or was it the "Lord"?

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

you must be agreeing with ill informed, and deceived people. your post #590 and Post #4, prove that.

and your gloden hen that you relied on for so long, the three persons at the Lord's baptism, has laid a golden egg, or a golden faked egg...... :D

right in your own post you exposed your ownself... oh well.

#2.

we keep trying to tell you we are not UPC Oneness, :D ..lol, lol. but you keep on believing that... (smile).

#3.

never been in any Pentecostals Oneness movement.... :eek:

#4. we see you keep bring up the UPC Oneness group, they must strike fear into you?, or any Oneness group... :confused:

but fear not, they are your least concern.... :D

now that you're a Reverse modalist, lets expose you futher.

scripture, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts".

ok dave who is coming according to that verse? we will help you out. Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God".

dave you been complaining that we turned, or change the Father into the Son, or vice versa. examine both of those verse above and tells us which of the person in your trinity, or reverse modalism came. was it the "LORD" or was it the "Lord"?

PICJAG.
The Pentecostals kicked you and your bunch out of their church in the 1940s as heretics. What more can I say?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pentecostals kicked you and your bunch out of their church in the 1940s as heretics. What more can I say?
news flash, we're still in the Church of the "LIVING" God, the Lord Jesus.

Now, so that means you again cannot answer the question... it's best that you didn't. .... :D

next trinitarian

PICJAG,

D

Dave L

news flash, we're still in the Church of the "LIVING" God, the Lord Jesus.

Now, so that means you again cannot answer the question... it's best that you didn't. .... :D

next trinitarian

PICJAG,
Either you are a cult, or Jesus failed when he said the gates of hell will not prevail against the church.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either you are a cult, or Jesus failed when he said the gates of hell will not prevail against the church.
the answer to both is no, .. LOL... :D
This is usually what they say who hold "NOT" the Truth.

so still no answer?...... o_O

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

the answer to both is no, .. LOL... :D
This is usually what they say who hold "NOT" the Truth.

so still no answer?...... o_O

PICJAG.
History does not change. Neither does truth. The AOG kicked your group out of their church as heretics.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not keep it simple, consistent, and biblical? When someone tries to exclude the Father from the Godhead, he or she is simply asking for trouble.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of [1] the Father, and of [2] the Son, and of [3] the Holy Ghost (Mt 28:19)

For there are three that bear record in heaven, [1] the Father, [2] the Word, and [3] the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.(1 John 5:7)

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

ok let's keep it simple.

the Name of the Title holder #1. is "JESUS", the Name of the Title holder #2. is "Jesus", and the Name of the Appellation holder #3 . is "JESUS", the SAME person, only different "titles" of the same One Person. WHY, because he shared or diverse himself in that flesh.

the three that bare record in heaven? is the one PERSON Jesus. because the verse itself tell us that These three, not "THEY" three are one, but the verse states "THESE" .. these what? "these" titles are one for the ONLY one Person."Father", Isaiah 9:6, Word, John 1:1, and the Holy Spirit, Genesis 1:1

now as for the "Word" was made flesh. yes he, JESUS, the ETERNAL Spirit, the Holy Spirit, prepared that flesh that he "SHARED" himself into, Hebrews 10:5, Psalms 40:6 & 7, (just as the ETERNAL Spirit, JESUS, raised himself from the dead, John 2:19-21).

this is good, keep it simple.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History does not change. Neither does truth. The AOG kicked your group out of their church as heretics.
No, history don't change, but when wrong, it can be "CORRECTED", scripture, 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

and no, the TRUTH cannot be Change, but the TRUTH can Change corrupt minds, Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."... :D

PICJAG

D

Dave L

No, history don't change, but when wrong, it can be "CORRECTED", scripture, 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

and no, the TRUTH cannot be Change, but the TRUTH can Change corrupt minds, Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."... :D

PICJAG
You cannot change history. Cults are cults.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot change history. Cults are cults.
Not trying to change History, just to "CORRECT" it.... :cool:

now, to my question in Post #666. scripture, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts".

ok dave who is coming according to that verse? for. Isaiah 40:3 states, "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God".

as said, you been complaining that we turned, or change the Father into the Son, or vice versa. examine both of those verse above and tells us which of the person in your trinity, or reverse modalism came. was it the "LORD" or was it the "Lord"? meaning was it the "Father" or the "Son"

PICJAG

D

Dave L

Not trying to change History, just to "CORRECT" it.... :cool:

now, to my question in Post #666. scripture, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts".

ok dave who is coming according to that verse? for. Isaiah 40:3 states, "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God".

as said, you been complaining that we turned, or change the Father into the Son, or vice versa. examine both of those verse above and tells us which of the person in your trinity, or reverse modalism came. was it the "LORD" or was it the "Lord"? meaning was it the "Father" or the "Son"

PICJAG
We cannot discuss scripture because of your denominational indoctrination. All we can do at this point is talk history that any deluded mind can be held accountable to. Historically, you are a heretic and an enemy of Christ's Church. According the all of Christendom and scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot discuss scripture because of your denominational indoctrination. All we can do at this point is talk history that any deluded mind can be held accountable to. Historically, you are a heretic and an enemy of Christ's Church. According the all of Christendom and scripture.
nope I been talking scripture, you been talking about your denominational indoctrination

as to a one being a heretic, I have spoke of more scriptures than you. so if we would add up the scriptural use I would not be the one considered a heretic.

again, can you "talk" about the scriptures used in Post #666. Malachi 3:1 & Isaiah 40:3. as to who came? was it the one whom you calls the Father, or the one whom you calls the son?

thanks in advance.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

nope I been talking scripture, you been talking about your denominational indoctrination

as to a one being a heretic, I have spoke of more scriptures than you. so if we would add up the scriptural use I would not be the one considered a heretic.

again, can you "talk" about the scriptures used in Post #666. Malachi 3:1 & Isaiah 40:3. as to who came? was it the one whom you calls the Father, or the one whom you calls the son?

thanks in advance.

PICJAG.
History exposes your doctrine as heresy to those who know little bible. Scripture exposes your doctrine as heresy to any who have been to Sunday School.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History exposes your doctrine as heresy to those who know little bible. Scripture exposes your doctrine as heresy to any who have been to Sunday School.
so we can take this as another, You don't know or cannot answer the scriptures used in Post #666. Malachi 3:1 & Isaiah 40:3. as to who came?

look dave forget what I have posted, post your own view of these scriptures..... ? well

PICJAG

D

Dave L

so we can take this as another, You don't know or cannot answer the scriptures used in Post #666. Malachi 3:1 & Isaiah 40:3. as to who came?

look dave forget what I have posted, post your own view of these scriptures..... ? well

PICJAG
If you could understand them, I would not need to teach you what they mean, only to have it rejected by your denominational beliefs.