JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
that's not an answer. listen in Isaiah the LORD said he made all things, which is the FATHER speaking. but in John 1:3 it is the Son who made all things read it.

this contradict your belifs.

PICJAG.
Even John chapter 1 shows that the Triune God is involved in Creation and Divine purposes. It is futile to try to use the Bible to argue against the Trinity.

Reactions: Dave L and Mjh29

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even John chapter 1 shows that the Triune God is involved in Creation and Divine purposes. It is futile to try to use the Bible to argue against the Trinity.
this Refer to John 1:1 so is this the same person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?.

will be looking for your answer.

PICJAG.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
this Refer to John 1:1 so is this the same person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?.

PICJAG.
Yes, the Persons of the Trinity work together as overwhelmingly demonstrated by a verse by verse reading of John's Gospel and other Scriptures. No, your attempts to narrow down the actions of God from what Biblical revelation demonstrates are futile.

End of a worthless argument.

Reactions: Mjh29 and Dave L

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.

I'm still looking for your answer to my question. Who was Jesus talking to on the mountain when he asked the Father to "take this cup from me?"

You demand answers, and yet give very few without fillabuster and blowing smoke.
I await your direct answer

Reactions: Jun2u and Dave L

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Persons of the Trinity work together as overwhelmingly demonstrated by a verse by verse reading of John's Gospel and other Scriptures. No, your attempts to narrow down the actions of God are futile.

End of a worthless argument.
if they work together it was definitly not in CREATION, for in Isaiah 44:24 the Creator and maker said he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF". so that eliminates any working together.

so try again.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm still looking for your answer to my question. Who was Jesus talking to on the mountain when he asked the Father to "take this cup from me?"

You demand answers, and yet give very few without fillabuster and blowing smoke.
I await your direct answer
he was talking to his "OWN" Spirit, his "ANOTHER" without flesh. HIS own Spirit... anything else?.

PICJAG.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he was talking to his "OWN" Spirit, his "ANOTHER" without flesh. HIS own Spirit... anything else?.

PICJAG.

So why did He say not my will but thy will be done?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mjh29 we have a question for you. reconcile Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works".

now this, Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings".

IS this the SAME Person yes or NO?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why did He say not my will but thy will be done?
because he's in flesh and he had G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') or abased himself. and being in flesh he's the OBJECTIVE to carry out the plan of SALVATION, supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

see the Lord Jesus is the Spirit OWN arm IN FLESH,

now can you answer my Question?.

Look to hear it.

PICJAG.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mjh29 we have a question for you. reconcile Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works".

now this, Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings".

IS this the SAME Person yes or NO?.

PICJAG.

Same God different persons. Both are God and yet not the same person.
So yes the same God, who shares the same essence of God with the rest of the persons, and is in total harmony with every decision made within the Godhead. Now, enough of the question dodging. No one can take you seriously when all you do is push push push qustions and give zero responses yourself.

Why did Christ say not my will but thy will be done?

Reactions: Jun2u and Dave L

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because he's in flesh and he had G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') or abased himself. and being in flesh he's the OBJECTIVE to carry out the plan of SALVATION, supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

see the Lord Jesus is the Spirit OWN arm IN FLESH,

now can you answer my Question?.

Look to hear it.

PICJAG.

So, He can't make up his mind whether to listen to His spiritual or physical self? He's schizo?

Reactions: Dave L

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, He can't make up his mind whether to listen to His spiritual or physical self? He's schizo?

Psalm 110:1

So, Who is God speaking to here? The LORD and the Lord, speaking one to another. How?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same God different persons. Both are God and yet not the same person.
So yes the same God, who shares the same essence of God with the rest of the persons, and is in total harmony with every decision made within the Godhead. Now, enough of the question dodging. No one can take you seriously when all you do is push push push qustions and give zero responses yourself.

Why did Christ say not my will but thy will be done?
ERROR on your assessment, and here's why, Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

and this, Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works".

see that last part of each verse, "
I will give unto every one of you according to your works", and "give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings".

there is only ONE judgment as to give everyman according to their "WORKS". and that one PERSON who sit on that seat is JESUS, Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Matthew 25:32 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Matthew 25:33 "And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matthew 25:34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world"

Now can we confirm this? yes, by scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad".

see, you ran with searching of the "hearts, and reins" and did not take notice of the rest of the Scripture. see your mistake? the one who will reward your works, is the same one who search the "hearts, and reins" ....

see, it's the same PERSON, not a trinity.

now, since you're alert to that no, you shouldn't stumble over this. Jesus who sits on the JUDGMENT SEAT, is he the same person here,
Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth"
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father".

KNEES BOW, and TONGUE CONFESS, now this,

Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear".

is this the SAME Person yes or no

PICJAG

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR on your assessment, and here's why, Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

and this, Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works".

see that last part of each verse, "
I will give unto every one of you according to your works", and "give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings".

there is only ONE judgment as to give everyman according to their "WORKS". and that one PERSON who sit on that seat is JESUS, Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Matthew 25:32 "And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Matthew 25:33 "And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matthew 25:34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world"

Now can we confirm this? yes, by scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad".

see, you ran with searching of the "hearts, and reins" and did not take notice of the rest of the Scripture. see your mistake? the one who will reward your works, is the same one who search the "hearts, and reins" ....

see, it's the same PERSON, not a trinity.

now, since you're alert to that no, you shouldn't stumble over this. Jesus who sits on the JUDGMENT SEAT, is he the same person here,
Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth"
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father".

KNEES BOW, and TONGUE CONFESS, now this,

Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear".

is this the SAME Person yes or no

PICJAG

They are the same God, different persons. Your twisting and warping of
Scripture is not going to work, not matter how hard you try to read into it. God is not schizophrenic, and He DOES NOT CHANGE!!!!

Psalms 55:19
Psalms 102:27
Malachi 3:6
Hebrews 13:8

You believe in a God that is constantly changing and morphing, which is against plain Scripture.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are the same God, different persons. Your twisting and warping of
Scripture is not going to work, not matter how hard you try to read into it. God is not schizophrenic, and He DOES NOT CHANGE!!!!

Psalm 55:19
Psalm 102:27
Malachi 3:6
Hebrews 13:8

You believe in a God that is constantly changing and morphing, which is against plain Scripture.
ERROR again, it the SAME GOD, who is the SAME PERSON who is diverse in in flesh. there is no change, nor any schizophrenic on his or my part. it's just your igorance of the scriptures that is blinding you.

let's make it simple. do you know what a "diversity" is? no... so let's understand. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

the term "offspring" here is just another word for "diversity". let's see.
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see, we are not making anything up it's right there in the bible, but the trinity is not. it's just you who is not aware of it. understand, the ROOT of David is "BEFORE" David, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, without Flesh and without bone and without blood, better know as the "FATHER". the "OFFSPRING" of David is "AFTER" David, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, with flesh, with bone and with blood, better known as the "SON". the same Person.

JESUS without flesh is before David, and now "SHARED" in the flesh is after David. He's the SAME PERSON, only deversified, hence the term "diversified Oneness". this shows God who is one PERSON is "ANOTHER" of himself, "Shared" in flesh.

even Ray charles can see this.

PICJAG.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR again, it the SAME GOD, who is the SAME PERSON who is diverse in in flesh. there is no change, nor any schizophrenic on his or my part. it's just your igorance of the scriptures that is blinding you.

let's make it simple. do you know what a "diversity" is? no... so let's understand. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

the term "offspring" here is just another word for "diversity". let's see.
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see, we are not making anything up it's right there in the bible, but the trinity is not. it's just you who is not aware of it. understand, the ROOT of David is "BEFORE" David, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, without Flesh and without bone and without blood, better know as the "FATHER". the "OFFSPRING" of David is "AFTER" David, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, with flesh, with bone and with blood, better known as the "SON". the same Person.

JESUS without flesh is before David, and now "SHARED" in the flesh is after David. He's the SAME PERSON, only deversified, hence the term "diversified Oneness". this shows God who is one PERSON is "ANOTHER" of himself, "Shared" in flesh.

even Ray charles can see this.

PICJAG.

So how could Jesus speak to the Father? As on the mountain when he asked for the cup to be taken from Him? Why would He speak to Himself? And Why ask for His Father's will, not His will to be done? It makes no sense. You can bring definitions and whatnot in, it's all smoke to distract from the fact that you believe in a God that continually changes.

Psalms 110:1

How can the Lord talk to the LORD?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how could Jesus speak to the Father? As on the mountain when he asked for the cup to be taken from Him? Why would He speak to Himself? And Why ask for His Father's will, not His will to be done? It makes no sense. You can bring definitions and whatnot in, it's all smoke to distract from the fact that you believe in a God that continually changes.

Psalms 110:1

How can the Lord talk to the LORD?
you're full of question but yet you hear not the answer. DID YOU NOT HERAR HE IS A "DIVERSITY" OF HIS OWN-SELF.
Why would He speak to Himself?
Ephesians 1:11 "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will".

Romans 11:33 "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Romans 11:34 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?"

And Why ask for His Father's will, not His will to be done?
must we answer this again? Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

who is GOD's "OWN" arm? ...let see ...... him? .... thank you. boy oh boy people make it hard for themselves. but we understand, I was this way, hard hearted, and stiff necked.

Last thing, you said, " You can bring definitions and whatnot in, it's all smoke to distract from the fact that you believe in a God that continually changes".
this is a classic cop out. if someone went to school and they used a dictionary, it's ok... right. but dictionaries are only a tool to aide us in the understanding of the Holy Spirit/God. the excuse is that the dictionary is bringing out truth you don't want to hear. but that's ok, staying in darkness is not going to help you in seeing to LIGHT.

as said you can deny the TRUTH all you want, but those scriptures will always come up in your mind and witness right in front of you.

so stay withignorance and deny the truth, but one day you and it, (the TRUTH) will meet.

PICJAG.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're full of question but yet you hear not the answer. DID YOU NOT HERAR HE IS A "DIVERSITY" OF HIS OWN-SELF.

Ephesians 1:11 "In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will".

Romans 11:33 "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Romans 11:34 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?"

must we answer this again? Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

who is GOD's "OWN" arm? ...let see ...... him? .... thank you. boy oh boy people make it hard for themselves. but we understand, I was this way, hard hearted, and stiff necked.

Last thing, you said, " You can bring definitions and whatnot in, it's all smoke to distract from the fact that you believe in a God that continually changes".
this is a classic cop out. if someone went to school and they used a dictionary, it's ok... right. but dictionaries are only a tool to aide us in the understanding of the Holy Spirit/God. the excuse is that the dictionary is bringing out truth you don't want to hear. but that's ok, staying in darkness is not going to help you in seeing to LIGHT.

as said you can deny the TRUTH all you want, but those scriptures will always come up in your mind and witness right in front of you.

so stay withignorance and deny the truth, but one day you and it, (the TRUTH) will meet.

PICJAG.

Look, we can talk about arms and legs and whatnot all day long, but this does not help.

How can you claim that God changes forms, when He clearly says He never change? You said He works things after the counsel of His own will, and yet Christ asked the Father that not "My will but thy will be done". You claim that God is a diversified oneness, and said "Let us make man after our own image." You try to make your doctrine sound deep and intelligent, when it goes against basic principles that are blatant in Scripture. The Trinity needs no reading into to understand, and yet your 'diversified oneness' needs to be pieces together like the hodge podge that it is. Most of what you say doesn't even make any sense, and the verses you use to defend must be deeply explained from your point of view to even make some semblance of logic.

Please explain to me the difference between your god and a person with MPD. I would really would like to know.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Christ is showing the intimacy of Himself and the Father". lol, lol, lol that has nothing to do with who sent who. both of you are stuck in the Igorance of the Scriptures.

now SovereignGrace, without arguing WHO sent the comforter, plain and simple. you said, the "FATHER", at least you did answer. ok, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me”.

now, who was it that sent the Comforter here in this scripture, the Son, JESUS, correct. now if the Son sent the comforter, and the Father sent the Comforter, then that's only ONE PERSON who SENT the Comforter, for "I" is a single desigination. so your belifs are in ERROR. see the scriptures don't LIE. men do. understand "Father" and "Son" are only TITLES of the ONE TRUE GOD.

now let's take this a step futher. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

now dave and SovereignGrace, who came? examine verse 18 closley... :D

PICJAG.

You are pitting scripture against scripture, therefore, your hermeneutic is off. I plainly showed you as I exegeted that passage in John 14 that the Christ plainly stated the Father(not the Christ) would send the Spirit.

1 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branchthat bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.[John 15]

Again my friend, the Christ states He is the Vine and His Father is the Vinedresser. There are two distinct Persons there. God is one Being, but three distinct Persons.

26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

Again, this shows the intimacy of the relationship betwixt the Father and Son.

Reactions: Dave L and Mjh29

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, we can talk about arms and legs and whatnot all day long, but this does not help.

How can you claim that God changes forms, when He clearly says He never change?
First thanks for the reply, second, did I say God changed Forms? no we said that he "TOOK ON" Flesh that he shared himself in. now as for change, did not the Lord, the Christ tranfigured on the mount?.
Just as the Lord Jesus said, John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word". we see you cannot understand our speech, and yet you cannot hear our word?".

see, you been believing the trinity for so long until you're convinced that it is the TRUTH. but scriptures say different. that's something you have to deal with yourself.

third,
You claim that God is a diversified oneness, and said "Let us make man after our own image." You try to make your doctrine sound deep and intelligent, when it goes against basic principles that are blatant in Scripture.
let's see if we can be simple, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". did you get that?, if we explain it then you say we're too deep... :eek: so you figure it out...

The Trinity needs no reading into to understand, and yet your 'diversified oneness' needs to be pieces together like the hodge podge that it is.
well there are many who say the trinity is unexplainable... :D but Diversified Oneness simply states that God, the Holy Spirit, shared himself in flesh. Oh how easy is that to understand? yet you cannot grasp it? why? Oh well
Most of what you say doesn't even make any sense, and the verses you use to defend must be deeply explained from your point of view to even make some semblance of logic.
too deep for you? listen God is "Another" of himself in flesh called the "Son". was that too deep?.
just as he is called the "Comforter" in John 14, but the "Advocate" in 1John 2, still too deep? JESUS the the Maker of ALL THINGS in Isaiah 44:24, who is the WORD in John 1:3 that MADE all things, still too deep? JESUS is the Almighty God who appeared to Abraham as the LORD who CREATED all things. still too deep? JESUS is the "Comforter" who came to his disciples on the day of Pentecost with all power. and gave them gifts. still too deep, JESUS is the First and the Last who is the LORD in Isaiah 44:6. still too deep? JESUS is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit shared in flesh when he came into this world, Luke 2:25, hence the reason why "another" Comforter to come, John 14:16.

Oh there is so much more, but maybe it's still to deep ......

PICJAG.