JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, did I say God changed Forms? no we said that he "TOOK ON" Flesh that he shared himself in. now as for change, did not the Lord, the Christ tranfigured on the mount?.
Just as the Lord Jesus said, John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word". we see you cannot understand our speech, and yet you cannot hear our word?".

see, you been believing the trinity for so long until you're convinced that it is the TRUTH. but scriptures say different. that's something you have to deal with yourself.

third,

let's see if we can be simple, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". did you get that?, if we explain it then you say we're too deep... :eek: so you figure it out...

well there are many who say the trinity is unexplainable... :D but Diversified Oneness simply states that God, the Holy Spirit, shared himself in flesh. Oh how easy is that to understand? yet you cannot grasp it? why? Oh well

too deep for you? listen God is "Another" of himself in flesh called the "Son". was that too deep?.
just as he is called the "Comforter" in John 14, but the "Advocate" in 1John 2, still too deep? JESUS the the Maker of ALL THINGS in Isaiah 44:24, who is the WORD in John 1:3 that MADE all things, still too deep? JESUS is the Almighty God who appeared to Abraham as the LORD who CREATED all things. still too deep? JESUS is the "Comforter" who came to his disciples on the day of Pentecost with all power. and gave them gifts. still too deep, JESUS is the First and the Last who is the LORD in Isaiah 44:6. still too deep? JESUS is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit shared in flesh when he came into this world, Luke 2:25, hence the reason why "another" Comforter to come, John 14:16.

Oh there is so much more, but maybe it's still to deep ......

PICJAG.

I doubt that it is too deep. Trust me, my IQ could handle it. I just prefer the read the Scriptures for what they say, and not what someone has to read into them. I provide Scripture, which is never answered by you without hopping onto some other topic; it is not that the Trinity is not supported by Scripture, it is that God has not opened your eyes to the acknowledging of the truth. We could have this debate all day, and it would never change your mind. You claim that somehow Jesus was speaking to himself when he asked the father to take the cup from him, you blatantly disregard plain Scripture saying Christ never changes, and read into Scripture the fact that he does indeed change from one person to another.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I exegeted that passage in John 14 that the Christ plainly stated the Father(not the Christ) would send the Spirit.
well your exegesis fell flat on it face, because the scriptures states, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me”. the "I" here is the Lord JESUS speaking, so are you saying that the Father is JESUS?. remember the LORD JESUS cannot lie.

lets STOP right here, if you will Exegesis the Lord, whom you calls the Son sending the Comforter when he said that the Father will send the Comforter. I'm sure your hermeneutics will be real helpful

your answer please.

PICJAG

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well your exegesis fell flat on it face, because the scriptures states, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me”. the "I" here is the Lord JESUS speaking, so are you saying that the Father is JESUS?. remember the LORD JESUS cannot lie.

lets STOP right here, if you will Exegesis the Lord, whom you calls the Son sending the Comforter when he said that the Father will send the Comforter. I'm sure your hermeneutics will be real helpful

your answer please.

PICJAG
I am done with you. Just remain in your ignorance and heresy.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am done with you. Just remain in your ignorance and heresy.
classic excuse to avoid the truth.... we have notice this about the trinity doctrine holders, when confronted with the TRUTH they run, or try to change the subject... LOL.

Oh well next.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I COULD.... I just refuse to put forth my effort learning what is so plainly heresy
another classic excuse, we just said it, and now here's another one bailing out. but the scriptures are true, MEN LOVE DARKNESS MORE THAN LIGHT.

Oh well NEXT.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's easy for men to call the TRUTH a heresy, especially when they are in, or igorant of true heresy.

if we see a heresy, we expose it for what it is by the scriptures, but satan cannot cast out satan, but only God can. we have showed by scriptures many mistakes of these doctrine of men as false. and we used the word of God to do it. and many see it in the scriptures and refuse to believe, is there som fear of the devil. as a child of God one would love to cast out untruth.

but one cannot if they don't have the TRUTH themselves. so we stand on truth, if someone believes this doctrine is in ERROR, POINT IT OUT, as the bible say "CORRECT".

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we will make this statement. we're not aganist anyone but the devil and his evil spirit.

we are after the "PERSONS" in the Godhead, you can keep as many as you want in the trinity.

our Doctrine states that the "Holy Spirit is the ONLY person in the Godhead. and he, the ONLY and TRUE LIVING God shared himself in flesh

so our doctrine are set at odds with other doctrines in "Sharing" VS "Seperation" of Persons.

this is the KEY difference.

PICJAG.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
classic excuse to avoid the truth.... we have notice this about the trinity doctrine holders, when confronted with the TRUTH they run, or try to change the subject... LOL.

Oh well next.

PICJAG.
Yeah bruh...youse wins. :rolleyes:

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actual footage of the "victory" ;)
View attachment 5406

All in good fun of course.

LazyFlamboyantBlacklemur-small.gif

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In John 3, Nicodemus said 2 “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” Notice what the Christ said to him “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” He didn’t correct him at all. Nicodemus saw the Triune Godhead, but many, sadly, don’t.

He then went on to say 5 “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Three times He mentioned the Spirit here. It is the Father who elected, the Spirit that quickens and the Son who died and rose again for them. To deny the Trinity is to deny salvation.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are pitting scripture against scripture, therefore, your hermeneutic is off. I plainly showed you as I exegeted that passage in John 14 that the Christ plainly stated the Father(not the Christ) would send the Spirit.

1 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branchthat bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.[John 15]

Again my friend, the Christ states He is the Vine and His Father is the Vinedresser. There are two distinct Persons there. God is one Being, but three distinct Persons.

26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

Again, this shows the intimacy of the relationship betwixt the Father and Son.

GINOLJC, to all, second, ERROR, scripture is never against itself, THEY DO NOT CONTRIDICT THEMSELVES, nor do the LORD JESUS LIE. What you’re saying is that the scriptures, the Holy Word of God are lying ... to YOU... :D now correction time.

Understand something, SovereignGrace, you fail to accept the realization of the TRUTH, and the ERROR of your man made doctrine. The scripture never contradict, nor do the Lord Jesus lie, that’s a FACT. Your hermeneutics is not only off, but down right flawed, which is your own eisegesis, Better know as “I SEE JESUS… MY WAY”. but your way leads to… well let the scriptures speak themselves. Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death”.

Then you said, “the Christ states He is the Vine and His Father is the Vinedresser. There are two distinct Persons there. God is one Being, but three distinct Persons”.
That’s not two distinct person nor three. Listen and understand, when the Lord Jesus, the Spirit in flesh, speak from earth, saying “MY” Father. What he is saying is “MY SPIRIT”. for “Father” is a title of the Spirit without flesh….. and when the Spirit from Heaven say, “MY SON”, son is a TITLE of the Spirit, “shared” in flesh, meaning “HIS” his body on earth. The term “MY” shows “POSSESSION”. understand SovereignGrace, the term “MY” indicate, belonging to or associated with the speaker. And associated means, (of a person or thing) connected “with” something else.
So What’s the connection here of the Father, (the Vinedresser), and the Son, (the vine?) answer, “Diversity, or the “SHARING” of the same Spirit, the “ONESELF”, in flesh. Now watch the association in the scriptures clearly. Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his”.

Spirit of Christ? Spirit of God? Is this two Spirit, or as you say TWO PERSONS?, because the Spirit is a Person….. see your ERROR, no it’s not two Persons, nor two separate and distinct Spirits. Even blind Bartimaeus could see this. it's the SAME Spirit... :eek:

We will address your last question, “26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me”, in the next post.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actual footage of the "victory" ;)
View attachment 5406

All in good fun of course.

LOL, LOL, LOL. that's the spirit have a little fun. now to business.

Now, SovereignGrace your other answer, “26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me”,

This is what we like about (the kjv) of the bible. God will put the answers RIGHT in front of your face, and it will be so close one will look right pass it, don’t even see it. Hence the reason why so many stumble.

The first truth in this verse is that the Lord Jesus will send the Holy Spirit, watch this, (I come). didn’t see it, did you?, Oh well… did he, JESUS, not Pour out his spirit on Pentecost? Let’s see. Acts 2:14 "But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Acts 2:15 "For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Acts 2:16 "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:18 "And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Acts 2:19 "And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Acts 2:20 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Acts 2:21 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Now this, Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear”. who shed/poured out who Spirit? JESUS.

Now who was it that shall poured out “his” spirit?. Peter said it was God, verse 17. let’s go to Joel and see. Joel 2:27 "And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

STOP, hold the press, God, the LORD, the one whom you calls the Father said that he will pour out his spirit. But did not Peter say, Jesus poured out the Spirit, verse 33 of Acts 2.

Understand something, #1. the scripture don’t LIE, and #2. God don’t LIE, and #3. the apostles Peter here, didn’t LIE either. So what the conclusion here? it was the LORD Jesus who was speaking in Joel 2:28, and it was the Lord Jesus who poured/shed his spirit out, here on Pentecost. One person DIVERSIFIED in flesh. Jesus speaking in Joel as “LORD”, without a body, Spirit. Act chapter 2, JESUS pouring out his spirit, as the “diversity”, or the “offspring” of himself with, a body.

now can we prove that it was JESUS all along? yes, did not the apostle Peter said, God raised up Jesus, Acts 2:32? let's see who raised who, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body".

So it was God.... Jesus who raised his body up.
One have to be blind, or dishonest not to see this.

PICJAG.